Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sweet Shop [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sweet Shop [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sweet Shop [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sweet Shop [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sweet Shop [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sweet Shop [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sweet Shop [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sweet Shop [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sweet Shop [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sweet Shop [Hyde]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Sweet Shop [Hyde] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:39 am

Huh? Don’t be like that, I’d like to think that were all special in one way or another. Just think of it for a second, what if there was another version of you that dwells inside of you? And then it turns into an awesome power that you can use to fight against evil looking creatures, kind of sound like a super hero right? I‘d like to think that were all special, because it’s possible that we all have the ability to reach for the stars. Nothing should be beyond our reach, not as long as we believe in the possibilities of succeeding.” Hyde would then go into the candy page that he bought and put a piece of rock candy in his mouth. “These things take time, but I know we can all get there someday. Either way, I think having a talent in writing is admirable; I’m just more interested as to what inspires you from the get-go.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 1:34 pm

Nilo listened to Hyde as he slowly ate his taffy. He really didn't know what he meant by what he said but he supposed he understood. It wasn't until he mentioned what inspired him that Nilo faltered slightly. How was he supposed to respond to something like that? The real truth was a terrible one... One that hurt to much to think about as he stuttered out a poor lie and excuse.

"... Um... I-I used to r-read a lot and e-eventually I just started w-writing..." he stuttered out, obviously a lie as he lowered his head to his lap, placing the bag of candy to the side as he began flipping through his book solemnly, seeming to try and disappear from the situation.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:46 pm

I’m doing it again aren’t I?” Hyde would say in a low tone, he realized that he was a bit too passionate about his own ideals and just have started to spring them on Nilo without warning. “I’m sorry Nilo, I guess I shouldn’t have been trying to pry behind your reasons for writing or anything. After all, your reasons are your own, it doesn’t matter what people think about it. “That was true in a way, it didn’t matter what anyone else thought as long as you enjoyed what you do. Hyde continued to eat the candy in silence not too sure how to break the awkward silence that was created by his random outburst. It seemed that he made Nilo uncomfortable or something. “I’m sorry Nilo..i guess the sugar rush started to get to me. Forget i said anything.”
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:11 am

Nilo sighed and shook his head, looking over to Hyde with a tilted head. "It's not that, Senpai... My reasons for not being honest are... Private is all... It's not the happiest story in the world... I'd just like to keep it hidden for now is all... Sorry..." he said with a light frown before returning to his book.

He didn't genuinely care that Hyde treaded on thin ground... He just didn't want to delve into that sensitive area... Hyacintha and Snow where the only ones that knew the truth... And he planned on keeping it that way.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:25 am

Fair enough, we all have sometimes we can’t tell someone else.” It was true, who else knew that Hyde was from another world besides Sharaku and Lola? There was a bit accumulation of guilt for what he did, selfishly escaping death as he watched all of his friends get killed. It was something that Hyde didn’t want to think about. On top of that, the appearances of other worlds couldn’t have been just a coincidence either. What would happen if Hyde found out that he was the cause of it all because of his portal hopping? “ ….” Hyde continued to eat his candy and keep himself in high spirits. “Yo…. Are you apart of any clubs?”

Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:38 am

Nilo nodded and listened to Hyde speak, humming a tune quietly. He didn't know where it came from but he knew he liked it none the less. Once being asked the question, Nilo thought for a moment before speaking.

"Um... I suppose so. I'm in Jack's 'Feathermen Rangers' club... It's a little... Odd, but it makes him happy." he said with a light laugh and smile.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:17 pm

“Oh, could you give me a tour of your club room tomorrow? I would like to check it out sometime. It doesn’t sound like it’ll be under the jurisdiction of the athletics club, but I always like to learn about fun and new things.” It was definitely an offer to Nilo if he wanted to hang out again. There was more to this guy than meets the eye; he wasn’t just some quiet artist. Hyde thought it would be better if he got to know him more. “ So, what do you say? Are you free? “Hyde silently awaited Nilo’s answer.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:22 pm

Nilo listened to Hyde quietly, flipping through his book again until deciding on a proper answer to the question. However, before he responded, he couldn't help but wonder if Jack might freak out if he brought a 'civilian' to their 'hidden base'... He shrugged it off though, deciding that the shack would be more likely thought of as the base by Jack.

"... I'm not entirely sure if it's an official club, mind, but I'd be happy to show you the room... If Jack hasn't moved the stuff back into his room or something..." he said with a light roll of his eyes and laugh before clearing his throat. "I am, however, in the literature club, albeit no one seems to attend the meetings... If you would like to tour an /actual/ club, I wouldn't mind showing you around there." he said, giving Hyde the option of which club to visit and the invitation to hang out in the future.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:28 pm

Literature club? I already been there! I want to check out this new club!” Hyde would then take out his cellphone and face towards Nilo with a comforting smile. “Nilo San! You want to keep in contact so we could find a good place to meet up? I really want to check out this new club with you. If it turns out to be a legit club, maybe I could help you promote it and talk to others about it?!” Hyde didn’t mind helping out a club that just started to grow. As a matter of fact, Hyde always promoted things that allowed imagination to flow through.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:34 pm

Nilo blinked and nodded, smiling lightly towards Hyde as he fished his phone out of his pocket, flipping the phone open. He pressed a few buttons to Hyde before saying out his number to his Senpai. He smiled lightly all the same, nodding at Hyde's offer to help.

"Thank you, Senpai, I'm sure Jack and I would greatly appreciate that." he said with a light laugh, obviously seeming in a better mood.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:40 pm

“Alight! Tomorrow ok?! I’ll be heading out now but I’ll see you tomorrow either after class or when we have break. It’s going to be fun! You can count on it” After they exchanged numbers, Hyde would head on back to his dorm.

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:45 pm

Nilo nodded and waved after Hyde, yawning quietly before setting out for home as well. He stayed quiet as he walked the path home, wondering about Hyde. He was so nice, he wondered if there was an alternate motivation but he didn't bother about caring at the moment. He yawned again and rubbed his eyes, silently wondering why he was so tired. Marking it down as sugar rush, the youth made it home safely.

(Nilo has exited the thread)
(All participants of the thread have exited, thread closed)
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:07 pm

Hyde and Nilo's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Shop [Hyde]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2