Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sweet Shop [Hyde] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sweet Shop [Hyde] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sweet Shop [Hyde] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sweet Shop [Hyde] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sweet Shop [Hyde] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sweet Shop [Hyde] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sweet Shop [Hyde] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sweet Shop [Hyde] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sweet Shop [Hyde] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sweet Shop [Hyde]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Sweet Shop [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 2:53 pm

Nilo looked through the Sweet Shop's window, almost gawking at the chocolates, pies, cakes, caramels, and taffy that adorned it. He had tasted very few of them, but the few he had, he absolutely loved. He glanced around him, sighing happily as he saw no one walking along this exact path. He loved to simply look at the sweets and wonder what they tasted like.

He always loved how the sweets looked and was content with looking at them most of the time. He sighed though, realizing he really shouldn't be just standing out here looking at the sweets. He shivered as a cold wind wooshed by. It was probably to cold for this... He could get sick if he continued to stand outside the store.

He shook his head though, smiling lightly as he viewed the sweets one last, long time. He wanted to savor the smell the sweet shop produced. He closed his eyes and seemed lost for a moment. It would seem as if he was simply staring at the display of sweets if someone where to come across him.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Sweet Shop [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 9:26 pm

“Good morning ! “ Hyde would say as he came in his leather jacket outfit. He was also showing off his arm tattoo. When he looked around he would notice a familiar face. “ Oh! You are my underclassman , I didn’t think I would be running into you here of all places. Did you come here for the sweets as well? Hyde would say as he puts his hands in his pockets with a big smile on his face as he approached the boy. “Since were here, mind if I treat you Nilo? I did promise didn’t i?” That was right; Hyde did promise him ice cream

Sorry, i didnt know you had this up.

USe my sig as a reference pic for my outfit
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Sweet Shop [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:35 pm

Nilo looked up and jumped back at Hyde's 'sudden' appearance. He was so distracted he hadn't noticed anyone's presence. He sighed and shook his head lightly, smiling weakly up at Hyde. "Hello, Senpai." he said with a light smile. His nerves diminished after that, glancing towards the interior of the sweet shop as Hyde offered to buy him a sweet.

"I-If you want to... T-Then sure. I'd love to have something." he said with a light smile, going to follow Hyde if he led him inside.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Sweet Shop [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 9:09 pm

“Don’t be shy, were friends! I got your back…now…..lets see here…” Hyde was looking around for a candy that he was interested in. He passed by a few favorites like jawbreakers and hot rods. “ Oh, well could you look at that, I think that they have some rock candy on sale! Hyde would say as he shifted over to the blue rock candy. “This one is circus flavored. The word Circus flavor is a bit nonsensical though, why can’t they just say cotton candy? As a matter of fact… “ Hyde actually started to ponder this for a second with Nilo. “Why should we associate cotton candy with the circus anyway? What if they went as far as to make something that’s clown flavored? Would you eat it Nilo?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Sweet Shop [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:13 pm

Nilo looked around the sweet shop with awe in his eyes. He rarely came in the shop and if he did, it was only to glance at the sweets he couldn't afford. He looked at the cakes before fallowing Hyde to the rock candies, looking down at them with a glimmer in his eyes. He had heard of rock candy, but never tried eating it. He picked up one of the sticks with the crystallized sugar on it, listening to Hyde's thought on the flavor.

"Um... Circus flavor? I've never heard of it... But um... Maybe they thought it would be a nice nick name for it?" he said with a light smile, looking at the sugar rocks with a tilted head. "... Clown flavor? Maybe it would taste like... Rubber noses and car horns?" he said with a small laugh, clearly enjoying his time in the sweet shop.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Sweet Shop [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:04 am

“Eww, I don’t think that would be tasty to me at all. Wouldn’t have you eating something you couldn’t digest either Nilo.” Hyde would then stand next to his friend and wondered what kind of taste he had for sweets. “Hey Nilo, what’s your favorite kind of sweet? Also, why were you waiting outside of the shop? Was you nervous or something? A crazy idea would be that you somehow knew that I was going there and you used your psychic powers to guess that. Then you waited for me to show up. “ Hyde would reach for a plastic bag to put the candy in. “But at the same time, that would sound a bit crazy too right?”
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Sweet Shop [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:51 pm

Nilo listened to Hyde as he continued to look around the sweet shop, walking by the cakes with a smile. He looked around the shop with a light smile before answering Hyde's first question. "How could I choose just one, Senpai? They're all so amazingly amazing..." he said with a sense of awe about him, clearly enjoying himself within the sweet confines of the shop. He frowned lightly though at Hyde's next question, not wishing to lie, he thought out his response quietly and for a while before speaking it.

"I... Don't have a lot of money... So when I come by this way, I usually give myself a moment to breath in the smells." he said quietly, laying his eyes on an assortment of taffy, not seeming to want to talk about the subject any more.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Sweet Shop [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:19 am

“Ahh I see…” So it seemed like a bitter sweet topic that Hyde was kind of looming around and Hyde noticed that Nilo didn’t want to talk about it .It was ok, there was a time that Hyde was broke and he didn’t have any kind of money on him. “I’m treating you today . “ Hyde would then look at the taffy and smiled.” Laffy taffy? Good choice, you old always use a good laugh when enjoying a good treat. I think it would be a good pick-me-up for you if you wasn’t having an awesome day you know Nilo?”
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Sweet Shop [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:38 pm

He looked up to Hyde and smiled, nodding his head at Hyde. He was glad the older classman didn't ask him to delve into his private life. "Thank you, Senpai." he said at the offer of a pick-me-up. He looked down at the taffy, glancing over at the popular brand of mass produced taffy, he laughed lightly and looked up at Hyde with a grin.

"Senpai, if there's anything you should know about sweet stores, it's this: Never buy the non-home made brands." he said, pointing towards the less brightly colored taffy. It was contained within a plastic wrapping but it was obviously thicker than the bite sized treats and would distinctly smell of fruits. Nilo picked one of them up, holding it out to Hyde with a smile.

"This place sells a lot of the stuff you can buy at stores, but they make almost every kind of sweet you can imagine!" he said happily. "They have a taffy machine, a bunch of stone ovens for their baking, and even bowls specifically made for melting sugar." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Sweet Shop [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:14 pm

“Awesome, you’re amazing nilo! I didn’t know that you knew all of those things! To be honest , I was planning on taking a cooking lesson pretty soon so I could learn how to make my favorite cake. Though,  think I’m going to set on some banana flavored candy. “Hyde would use the bag to stuff the banana laffy taffy flavored taffy  and  wait for Nilo to gather his candy . “I’ll pay for us both and we would find a nice place to eat it all and talk, does that sound fun to you? I think sweets would taste better  when sharing them with a friend.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Sweet Shop [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:49 pm

Nilo nodded and smiled, towards Hyde, going to follow him where he led next. Nilo enjoyed the time in the shop, the smells and atmosphere of the small shop where so inviting on the outside, it only made him happier to be on the inside. Hyde was nice as well, offering to buy the candy Nilo couldn't afford. The boy couldn't help but feel happy at the situation.

"... There's a park near by, if you'd like, we can go there and talk, Senpai." he said, smiling lightly. He hoped Hyde wouldn't have to leave again. It'd be sad to eat the candy alone but he could always share it with his mom if push came to shove. He was having a good day and he wouldn't allow anything to ruin it. "Um... The checkout's over there if you're done browsing." he said, pointing towards the check out counter near the door.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Sweet Shop [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:26 pm

Hyde would then nod his head and proceed to the checkout. He put his candy on the counter and then pointed at Nilo. “I’ll be paying for this and my friend’s bag of candy over there. “After hyde took out his wallet and paid for the candy, eh would then shift on over to the exit, calling Nilo on over. “Comeon Nilo, were going to the park now. Oh, hold on a second. I’m not too sure which park you are talking about. “Hyde would say as he swung the candy bag in circles.” How about you lead the way this time Nilo?”
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Sweet Shop [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 10:53 am

Nilo followed Hyde to the counter, placing his bag for the man to check it out as well before the duo left the store. The former looked around the outside, breathing in the air as he listened to Hyde speak. Nilo nodded and smiled, pointing down the street.

"It's down this street and to the right." he said matter of factually. "It's hard to miss, Senpai." he said with a light laugh as he began walking. He held the candy bag in one hand and his book in the other, the boy never seemed to be without it as he began walking to the park.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Sweet Shop [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:16 am

As they were heading off to the park, Hyde was a bit curious to ask. “How long have you been an artist for? Do you usually draw about whatever’s on your mind that attracts you? Or do you write about things to? I mean, I think you have an amazing talent that would be greatly appreciated someday. “ Hyde really did like people who had practical talent to the, unlike his own. “ I wish I had a special talent like that. “ Afterwards the group would then make it to the park bench Hyde would sit down first and open his bag. “Alright! Let’s eat Nilo!
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Sweet Shop [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:14 pm

Nilo listened to Hyde's question, not really sure how to respond. He was praised for his writing work quite often but it seemed Hyde was confused by it. He didn't care regardless, thinking out his response quietly.

"I am a writer, yes, not an artist in the sense of paint though. I write what I see and do short stories as well as other pieces of literature... You... Don't need to praise me though, Senpai... I'm not to especially special..." he said with a light sigh before returning to silence.

Once they got to the park Nilo would sit next to Hyde, opening his bag and taking a small bite out of his taffy and beginning to chew it, smiling at its sugary sweetness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweet Shop [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Shop [Hyde]   Sweet Shop [Hyde] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Shop [Hyde]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next