Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Black and Sweet (Kogami) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Black and Sweet (Kogami) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Black and Sweet (Kogami) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Black and Sweet (Kogami) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Black and Sweet (Kogami) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Black and Sweet (Kogami) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Black and Sweet (Kogami) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Black and Sweet (Kogami) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Black and Sweet (Kogami) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Black and Sweet (Kogami)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masami Gakki

Black and Sweet (Kogami) Empty
PostSubject: Black and Sweet (Kogami)   Black and Sweet (Kogami) EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Masami sat in the coffee shop, staring at her phone. She felt kind of annoyed that even though she was the one who was invited out, she was the first one here. Then again, it was her own fault for intentionally arriving early. She sat at a table in the back with two coffees setting in front of her.

A single earbud hung from one of her ears, though the loud, blaring rock music could easily be heard by anyone else close by. She seemed unfazed by the volume assaulting her ears. Lately, she's noticed quite a few perks to things like her hearing. She just sat back in the chair, leaning it against the wall slightly. Her one foot on the ground casually tapped in time with the music. Her fingers tapped complex combinations on the edge of the table. One mimicking a keyboard, and the other miming the fingering on the fretboard of a guitar.

Where was this guy anyway? She wanted to thank him, but at this rate, she'd be willing to leave if he didn't make it soon.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Black and Sweet (Kogami)   Black and Sweet (Kogami) EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:17 pm

Life is pretty boring when you’re dead. Well not dead, but it always feels like you would have to be another person when you are wanted by the police. However, Kogami was going to try to solve a little mystery of his own. It involved the secrets of darkness, called persona in other terms. To Kogami, it was prescribed as the darkness of his heart talking shape and forming a power. A power that he now wields, but doesn’t have that much control over. He hopes to take control, to be the one to take control and finally take his life back. A life that has not been started, not yet anyway.  Kogami walks into the appointed coffee shop where his friend Masami was. He had to dress a little differently, but he played it cool and casually to not bring up suspicion. The fact that he acted so naturally was the selling point, he ordered a carmel mocha and took a seat in front of masami. “Yo,  how is it going?” Kogami then  kept his voice low, even though the music was playing and there were other conversations going on.  “How did the whole persona thing go, did it happen just like I said it would? “ This was just a coincidence, but Kogami was kind of using masami as bait. He had the hypothesis that there were beings that was giving the power of persona to individuals who had enough exposure. Besides exposing Masami to limbo, and her mind being in tact… she even had an affinity for these shadows. It was the first time Kogami saw a shadow not retaliate in anger or hate with its usual aggression. This was also something to look into, as he struggles for control. “It probably did, but I guess you can say that I am in a little trouble of my own, or did you already hear about it? I gotta be honest with you, its true up to a certain degree, but there is definitely a catch..”
Back to top Go down
Masami Gakki

PostSubject: Re: Black and Sweet (Kogami)   Black and Sweet (Kogami) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:49 pm

Masami smiled slightly when she saw him, and gave Kogami a little wave... but then he bought his own coffee. Oh well, looks like she'll be drinking two. She simply picked one up and started sipping while she waited for him to sit down. "Of course I did. Apparently thanks to a mutual friend, Katsu."

There was a slight giggle in her tone. "It really was something, and worked out perfectly. But as for you... well, I figure it's better if I let you try and explain yourself before I say anything." She waved a hand slightly, as if she needed to give him permission to start his story from the beginning. She sat back, looking more than a little amused with herself.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Black and Sweet (Kogami)   Black and Sweet (Kogami) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:12 pm

“Ok, so I was set up by one of the students at the school. His name is Abel Mistral and his sharp tongue and lies coasted me my school life. It wasn’t before long that the President of the student council tried to purge me to save himself. Its just a web of lies full of people out for their own asses.” Kogami then drinks some of his coffee. “So, I guess I would either need some connections or however you can help. Also… I was planning on venturing deeper into limbo one of these days to learn as much as I can . So far I learned one tip I’m going to share with you after venturing by myself. If you was ever to fall, a mysterious force teleports you out of limbo, but I am not sure what it is…”
Back to top Go down
Masami Gakki

PostSubject: Re: Black and Sweet (Kogami)   Black and Sweet (Kogami) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:29 pm

Masami heard him out. A victim of circumstance? In truth, she could care less what his excuse was. For all she knew, he was lying through his teeth. It was the excuse itself that she had to accept. After all, they were apparently on the same side. While he spoke, she casually sipped her coffee and did her best to not tip him off at all to what she was thinking, beyond that same amused smirk.

"Well, whatever you need from me, I'm here to help. Within reason of course." She winked at him. "After all, I owe you for... let's say you 'opened my eyes'." She gave an amused giggle and sat back in her chair. "And if you plan on going back into Limbo, you can count me in. Those little shadows are... I can't quite think of a word for them... cute and charming... yet endearingly dangerous. Like a tiger cub."
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Black and Sweet (Kogami)   Black and Sweet (Kogami) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:03 am

"So... did you find anyone else like us yet?" There was a short silence as to who he was referring too. Katsu probably caught wind of her potential and put his grubby paws on her. "Most likely you ran into Katsu if your like me. All of our kind tend to find eachother much faster because.... we all have something to gain in the end. Or you probably dont know who i am talking about..."
Back to top Go down
Masami Gakki

PostSubject: Re: Black and Sweet (Kogami)   Black and Sweet (Kogami) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:42 am

"Find anyone else like us? Not really." She shrugs, a bit confused. "In fact, I didn't even know what was up until Katsu got me a meeting with his manager... Mr. Guido or something like that." She shrugged and casually stirred her coffee with her finger. "Something tells me I'm missing something though..." she calmly set her drink down and leaned across the table. "...and I don't like being left in the dark. We're on the same side after all, right?" She decided to sell it a bit with a little pout. Not that she thought she'd need to use Kogami, but every little bit helped.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Black and Sweet (Kogami)   Black and Sweet (Kogami) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:04 pm

The same side? That is completely dependent up to you. It was my choice to lend my assistance and about telling you what persona is. I merely observed and figured that you fit the credentials. Your worse off when no one tells you anything, There is only so much that I know, and I know a few that fit the loop. If you want more answers, then you’ll need to make more sacrifices. “Kogami says this as he places a picture on the table, a picture of Gabishi ogami?! “ At that club we were in, there was plenty of times that Gabishi worked there as a bartender. He has persona, but he is not on our side. Him and Genji was highly involved in my downfall at the school. Ever wonder why that was? Its as if they were destined to clash with us…” Kogami then takes a sip of his coffee, he was starting to get that feeling he had. The same feeling he had when he started the riot. His eyes grew more colder as he spoke to masami. “ I require your cooperation? What’s it going to be?
Back to top Go down
Masami Gakki

PostSubject: Re: Black and Sweet (Kogami)   Black and Sweet (Kogami) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:33 pm

She grinned. He was getting to the point. And she liked where this was going. "I see... and you want me to help you to deal with him, but you don't want to go it alone? I see your game." She stayed leaned forward, the only sign of eagerness in her otherwise calm demeanor. "The question is... do we deal with him the easy way, or the fun way?" She was already thinking of the many ways she could help bring him down. Kogami was probably considering a more violent route, but sometimes just batting her lashes at the right time could hurt so much more. "You've got my cooperation, but I'll admit that Euturpe and I... well, we're still getting to know each other. But that doesn't mean we can't rock it with the rest of 'em" She gave him a little wink to punctuate her point.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Black and Sweet (Kogami)   Black and Sweet (Kogami) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:34 am

"Spreading as much despair as possible will be the main point. Due to some of the connections and gossip that i had gotten a hand in. It seems to me that hes been well acquainted with a girl, almost two well. Of course, a man with taste would pick you over anyone, i'm sure it should be no problem for you to get close to him and handle him in the way that you so desire. " Kogami finished his cup of coffee and took the one next to Masami's cup. "How inconsiderate, you bought this for me... thanks..." Kogami started putting sugar in the coffee without even tasting it. " But, if you fail. We have a plan b of course, it might not be a full capture of the heart but you can at least gain his trust and friendship and the such. And Setting up the stage for something even grander than the rock concert of the ages. Your popularity skyrocketed by the way, congrats... and ..i am going to be completely honest with you... i am one of your biggest fans" Kogami laughs and finally takes a sip, which is followed by a smile afterwards. "I guess we don't have to delve into details as to what you would do. But since your a student, just know that we have an amazing science program. Chemistry students have access to chloroform, in the jungle..the mighty jungle..the lion sleeps...tonight..... right?
Back to top Go down
Masami Gakki

PostSubject: Re: Black and Sweet (Kogami)   Black and Sweet (Kogami) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:33 am

She sits back and looks over at Kogami. For a moment, she looks offended. It's a momentary look of indignation, as if she took great offense at his plan of using her like some kind of female bait... but a smile slowly creeped across her face.

"So, you want me to flaunt my stuff, and charm our target? Hm? Never thought I might have plans of my own that might interfere? Or worse, a man who might object?" She gently held out a hand and gently stopped him from taking the next sip of his coffee. "Trust me, there won't be any need for a plan B. Gakki Masami always gets what, and who, she wants. And if by some miracle it doesn't work... well, then I guess you just should've done the job yourself, if you catch my drift."

She laughed at her own joke and finished off her coffee. "And thank you, it's good to finally meet a fan in person." She seemed more than a little pleased with herself at that. "But you'd better keep that chloroform to yourself. Start playing with that, and things can get... messier than they need to."
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Black and Sweet (Kogami)   Black and Sweet (Kogami) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:35 pm

"Nothing that limbo cant fix. " That was one topic that was out of the way, it allowed Kogami to relax a little bit. "So when are we heading onto limbo? Any future plans with others venturing there or would it be your first time from the get go...going in deeper i mean..?" Kogami then puts the cup down and folds his arms.
Back to top Go down
Masami Gakki

PostSubject: Re: Black and Sweet (Kogami)   Black and Sweet (Kogami) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:19 pm

Masami just giggled quietly to herself. This was going to be fun. "Oh? A trip into limbo? I actually have plans to go with Katsu tomorrow" (see current limbo thread) "Don't know how the little punk convinced me to go with him, but if you want to go on a little trip together, I won't turn down the chance to see what you can do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black and Sweet (Kogami)   Black and Sweet (Kogami) Empty

Back to top Go down

Black and Sweet (Kogami)
Page 1 of 1