Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening) Empty
PostSubject: The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening)   The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:30 pm

When Nilo Lockwood woke up, he would find himself in an area very much unlike the one he was familiar with. Around him he would see himself near a large ruined monolith in a desert with two remaining legs. Part of his body would be submerged under the sand, though if Nilo were to put in effort, he could pull himself out. It was still, and it was quiet save for the dusty winds. The interesting thing is that he would not remember how or why he was pulled into this other world. There seemed to be an odd connection between everyone finding their way into these worlds. Did that mean there was a cause of this from something? Someone? In any event, he would be able to wake up in the heat with certain weariness, but no sunburn, which may give insight as to how long he had been in here. If he were to look around, he would notice nearby a sort of stain on the sand…more like a spilled liquid that seemed to glow that was only feet away from where he was. How did he get here, and was he like everyone else finding their way in the other worlds?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening)   The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:12 am

Nilo woke up with a groan, bringing a shaky hand to his forehead as he sighed. Was he having another night terror? No... This seemed too sureal... And why did his legs feel scratchy? He opened up a tired eye as he looked down at his submerged lower body. He was so startled, he yelled and dug at the ground with his hands before finally freeing himself from the sandy grip. He scooted away from where he was submerged, bringing his knees close to his body and burring his head in them.

It took him a while to regain his composure, he slowly stood up, taking in a shaky breath as he took in his surroundings. He was in some sort of dessert, that much could be deduced, but how and why he got here evaded him. He looked over to the ruined monolith, squinting his eyes at it. He made a mental note that he should head there soon... But before he could keep rational thought he began to panic.

He brought his hands to his head and fell to his knees, a look of utter terror and fear on his face. Thousands of thoughts rushed through his head as his emotions roared in a flight for your life reaction. He calmed himself down though, forcing himself to stand up and refrain from crying. Tears sled down his face regardless as he spotted the glowing sand... Albeit it seemed more like something on the sand was glowing. He began to shakily walk towards it, sobs escaping him as he did so, but by the time he got to the glowing spot he'd have stop crying.

Nilo wasn't wearing what he would normally wear. His usual hoodie and jeans were gone and instead replaced with what one could consider 'inside clothes' for the boy. He wore a baggy white T-shirt along with a pair of pale colored gym shorts. His many cut marks could be visibly seen along his arms and on his wrists; his legs each had one long cut along their backs.

Nilo stared at the odd glowing stain, his eyes red from crying but the criticalness within them still present. What would happen after that would soon come to light as he stood within the windy dessert.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening)   The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 2:18 am

I entered the portal of the alternate school, I am still panicking from the message he got from the Velvet Room. Oh my god, Where is Nilo? Hyacintha? or Snow? Whoever it must be! I will still save him! I will not waste time! I must find him.

I started running around the dessert of the alternate world. I stopped for a moment as I saw a glow from the distance. What is that? Whatever that is i'll check it. I followed where the glowing thing was, as I got nearer, I can see a person right beside it within the sandstorm of the deserted school. Is that?. I ran even more faster to see who is that person.

It's all clear now, I can see the person now. My friend who is kidnapped is Nilo. He seems to be okay, I am glad that he's okay! I am so happy. I called his name as I was about to approach him. "Nilo! Nilo!"

"I am glad that I found you! Who kidnapped you? Oh nevermind! let's g-get out of here". I noticed that he is in panic so I tried to snap out of him. " I am here! you're safe now!
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening)   The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:41 am

"Hey! What the hell Kazuya!? Wait for me!" a voice would enter the portal and then Mayu follows. It seems that Kazuya didn't wait for her and just ran in the middle of the desert. Good thing this is the desert, Kazuya left some footprints for Mayu to follow. So obviously, Mayu followed the footprints. It seems to be leading to that mysterious glow. Mayu continued to follow the glow until she saw 2 person from a distance. Probably, one of them is Kazuya and Mayu is not sure about the other guy.

As Mayu reached the destination, the person was Nilo. The boy he met in the library then in the computer room. Mayu got agitated at Kazuya. "What the HELL!? DUDE! DON'T GO RUNNING AWAY FROM ME!" Mayu approached Nilo. "[color=#0033ff]Wooh! There you are what a relief! Are you hurt anywhere?[/color"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening)   The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:28 pm

When the others got to  Nilo they would not be alone. No, the sand would pick up, creating a sort of smaller storm, before quickly ending and revealing in front of them a young man, clearly albino, and somewhat effeminate-looking. This looked exactly like Nilo Lockwood.....He was currently sauntering around like he hadn't noticed them, and only after a brief moment would look directly at Nilo before he sudenly doubled over in horrible pain, though he did not seem to scream even as his face contorted. The pain resonated within the Original Nilo as well, being debilitating enough to where he may feel as though his insides were being crushed under pressure, evaporated, burned, any combination. Maybe they were. He was not dying, yet, but the pain would stay there in his body, as suddenly the Other Nilo began to speak.

"You...you're a coward.....I can't....live....with you..." he said, the slow speaking suggesting how much he may be holding his inner pain inside. "You're not the real one....This pain is welcoming....ugh....I can take it......" he said, attempting to boast about the pain the two Nilo's were feeling, but even this students words seemed to be lies the way he was grunting the way he was. It was though the young man had a purpose for attempting to mock him, but it wasn't coming out right, like an unseen force had interrupted this Other Nilo's banter. He would look up to the three of them, now with golden eyes, and a light purple fog around them that was flickering. He kept trying to pull himself up, but to no avail, he seemed to be in the midst of hell as it were.

Edge of Madness:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening)   The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 2:15 pm

Nilo didn't hear the others arrival, the pain and the other Nilo's words enshrouding his every whim. The pain brought him to his knees as he weakly brought his head to weakly stare at the other him. What was he talking about? What was... I talking about? Nilo shook his head, his entire body resonating in pain. Rational thought wasn't forming and his words came out pained and with little thought within them.

"... W-What... Are you... U-Ugh... T-Talk... Ing... A-About...? A-Ahhh..." he said, tears falling down his face due to the pain. He was confused and scared, still not noticing the others arrival. He couldn't breath; his silent gasps being audible only by himself. He slowly brought his gaze up to the other him, his agonized expression clearly showing the effort this took. He awaited the other him's response, tears staining the sand in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening)   The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:53 pm

The fog around the Other Nilo would grow thicker and thicker, until it concealed his body, and with it, the pain in his head would simmer down to more of a dull pain. Soon, the fog would disperse, revealing what appeared to be the hybrid between a human female an an arachnid. The eerie appearance of her only made it more odd, as this woman was originally a male, or so the Shadow seemed. The spinnerets on its end clicked with anger as the female head looked to the duo and the young Nilo. "I am a Shadow...I will be reborn, now give me what's mine!" she said, reaching to her head to wince before staring back at the team and leaning back, attempting to intimidate them with the bulging red hourglass on her abdomen, and then slowly approaching them with her eight long legs.

The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening) V9vb0s11

PvS Combat Has Begun

Shadow Nilo:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening)   The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 12:38 am

((Someone has been skipped, so either Katzuya or Mayu can post an action.))
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening)   The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:49 am

(OOC: Sorry for late reply I was on vacation)

"We'll save you Nilo" I said then confronted Nilo's shadows then summoned my tarot card evoker but before crushing it, I closed my eyes then took a deep breath and shouted. "PERSONA!"

Stats:

Move/Passive:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening)   The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 3:18 pm

Shadow Nilo:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening)   The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 10:29 pm

(OOC: Argghhhh I lost internet for days. Oh well, I guess it's my turn)

Mayu's eyes widened as she saw the other Nilo appeared within the sandstorm. She even get more worried as Nilo collapsed with his hands on his waist like he had a bad stomach ache. Mayu looked again at the other Nilo and it seems to be saying that he is the true Nilo and the one right beside her is a fake. She didn't believed it because this other Nilo was more different than the original Nilo and that is when this other Nilo transformed into this half-human and half-spider thing. Mayu nodded at Kazuya and took her evoker and pointing it at her head. "PERSONA!" she shouted before pressing the trigger. Alunsina appeared within the blue mist, the Persona looked at the shadow ferociously. Alunsina would start to blow her hand and it would slowly form a giant crystal ball. Alunsina would then throw that giant ice crystal ball to the enemy.

Mayu's Turn:

Last edited by Mayu-chan on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : randomizer didn't work)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening)   The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 10:35 am

Stats:

Move/Passives:

Damage/Miss&Crit:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening)   The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:18 pm

Damage Taken:

Shadow Nilo:
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening)   The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 9:41 pm

Mayu's Turn:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening)   The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:13 am

(OOC: What happens when i'm slowed?)
Stats:

Skill/Passives:

Damage/Miss:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening)   The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pale "Writer" (Nilo's Awakening)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next