Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 6:46 pm

"If you're asking me where I think our next destination should be I'd say either is fine -- whatever you're up for should do." Azami abstained; picking Neko-chan up after Hyde fed him the fish. She was really fine with either and personally didn't have a particular preference within this scenario.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:28 pm

Let’s start with the beach first, I’ll have to show you those treehouse complexes some other time. Though, it would really help me if you told me what you were interested in seeing, it’s a tropical island after all!” Hyde would say cheerfully as he went to lead the way towards where the beach was. The ocean had pretty cute view to it, there were some people enjoying the day and playing in the water. “Pretty cool huh? I haven’t made a sandcastle in some time. “Hyde would say as he went into his bag and takes out a banana. As soon as he started to peel it, he looked back at Azami. “Want one? It’s really good, I picked it off one of the trees of the island.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 2:50 am

Azami would simply nod in response; confirming that she wanted a banana. Her eyes would scan the area around her; the beach not having many people present aside from those in the water and a few others there. The ocean looked beautiful on this moment -- the golden rays of the sun reflecting off of it and illuminating it for all to see. Ultimately, the beach was calm and soothing to the girl on this day.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 12:29 pm

Hyde handed her  banana and took out another one. Afterwards Hyde would sit on the beach and look out into the sea. “It would have been nice to go for a swim today, but I don’t think the cat would enjoy it too much. You know, I wonder why cats use their lounges to take a bath instead of using good ol soap and water.” After pealing his banana, Hyde would take a bite. “OOOo! Its always good, sometimes I think that a banana is the best fruit. “ Hyde would then look over to Azami. “But id figure that you had a different favorite right?
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 6:47 pm

Immediately after Azami grasped the banana and peeled it open Neko-chan would suddenly awaken out of nowhere; taking a bite out of it before she could. This was followed by several more quick chomps; Neko devouring the banana before the poor girl could even realize what had just happened and then proceeding to knock the peel out of her hands before falling back asleep.

As she returned to reality the girl would sigh and simply set Neko-chan on the ground where he could no longer reach any more bananas. Well, that was assuming Hyde had anymore at all.

"You wanted to go swimming? But you don't even seem to have your swimsuit with you." Azami commented concerning his desire to go swimming.

"As for cats, I'd say it's more of an adaptive instinct. Cats have been used to cleaning themselves in such a way throughout even the years before they were domesticated by humanity. As such it's only natural that they would utilize such a method based off instinct and the quick accessibility of cleaning oneself in cases where hygiene is required or desired. Most animals are like that -- with the exception of us humans who have developed more civilized ways of bathing with the natural progression of evolution."

Spoiler:

"Anyways, you're right. I personally prefer apples."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 9:23 pm

“Wow, you’re very knowledgeable. Maybe we could study sometime? I’m having a bit of trouble with math; it’s always the subject that gets me the most. “Hyde would then take out another banana from his bag and give it to Azami. “You know? I thought the reason why cats lick themselves it to get the extra food off of their fur. You know when you see those bushy men get food stuck in their big beards I thought it was something like that. “ Hyde would then finish his banana and throw it to the nearest trashcan. “Next time, I’m going to show you an apple tree that we could climb. The apples are really good, but you have to be a good climber to get them. Sounds fun?

Weakness
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 7:17 pm

Azami would accept the banana with gratitude; unpeeling it and taking several bites out of it. After a few minutes or so she'd turn her attention to the trash can Hyde had used and would toss her peel into it as well. With that she'd crouch down and pick up the peel Neko-chan had knocked out of her hands -- hurling it into the trash as well.

"I could try and help I suppose." Azami spoke -- accepting the offer. She wasn't sure if her aid would be helpful to Hyde but she'd think about lending him a hand when it came to his studies. Of course, she didn't like the idea of being obligated to do so but it didn't seem to be that much of a hassle and could give her an excuse to escape the house.

"Anyway, I don't mind climbing the apple tree. That sounds like f--"

"F--"

"F--"

"Fu--"

"F--"

Azami, oddly enough, seemed to be having a problem with pronunciation today. After clearing her throat a bit she'd speak again; this time speaking to Hyde properly.

"It seems like that'd be more of a fulfilling experience in comparison to simply plucking them off a tree."

...Yeah, fulfilling. That was definitely the word. It had to be. Nothing else could come to mind -- so that had to be it. However she did leave behind a bit of a silence with her words; her hands in her pockets as she looked out to the gleaming shore before eventually picking up Neko-chan and turning her attention back to Hyde.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 4:51 am

“Alright! But you know, all of this talk of homework made me realize that I didn’t get started on mine yet!” Hyde would say as he rubbed his head and take out his cellphone. “Ok! Do you mind if we exchange contacts? It would be great if we could keep in touch and meet up somewhere. You could even bring Neko along if you want, we could all have fun. Maybe the pet store or something? Or the arcade? Azores has a lot of things to do, you could definitely count on always being entertained and never getting bored. “ Hyde would be thrilled if he could exchange contacts with Azami, but that was only if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:37 pm

Azami paused for a moment; a bit hesitant at the idea of giving Hyde her contact information. She wasn't sure as to why. It wasn't like she suspected he was a dangerous person and there was a perfectly logical reason behind doing so. But none the less she couldn't help but pause for a moment after his suggestion.

None the less it would eventually subside. However, right at the moment that she opened her mouth to speak her phone would suddenly begin emitting a loud beeping noise; pounding her ears into submission as she quickly fumbled around in her pockets searching for it and eventually yanking it out! Quickly she'd look down at her phone and turn the alarm off. For a moment she returned to her calm composure before her gaze would shift downwards to her phone once more. The alarm app...?

The alarm app!

She had set it for around the time that Hisae would be arriving home... And had completely forgotten about it! Azami quickly shoved the phone back into her pocket and exclaimed aloud, "Shit!"

"I gotta go Hyde. It was nice meeting you but I have to be heading home. See you around!" With that Azami would scoop up Neko-chan into her arms and run off without saying another word. And so would end the unlikely meeting between the two; finishing with the sunset gleaming and Azami sprinting home as fast as she could.

~Topic Exit~
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:45 pm

Uhh… ahh….. ok…” Hyde would say as he waved at her when she made her exit. He wasn’t too sure what made her leave in a hurry, but it must have been something important if that was the case. “I suppose I should run into her again eventually. Now, back to what I was doing before.

Thread end
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 12:14 am

Azami of the Devil and Hyde of the Strength have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2