Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] Empty
PostSubject: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 3:08 am

“Hmmm………” Hyde was walking among the streets of one of his favorite island, Lunapa island. It wasn’t like there wasn’t anything to do; there was too many things that Hyde wanted to. Well, atleast he had his favorite coconut drink with him. “I wonder if I have enough time of the day to complete all of my errands. Well then, I guess I should go pick some fruit or something. “Hyde would mumble to himself as he came across a cardboard box against one of the trees. There was a stray cat that was sleeping inside of the box. “Ehh……. “ Hyde was somewhat surprised to see the cat there, but all of the Lunapa natives went about their business. “Hi there little guy….” Hyde would say to the sleeping cat, which only yawned and noticed a human presence. The cat was startled and jumped out of the box in fear of Hyde. Hyde would scratch his head as he took a sip of the coconut water through his straw. “Was it something I said?”
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 3:36 am

"Neko-chan!" Her voice would call out as she walked across the island; Azami's eyes darting back and forth in search of the cat. Honestly, where could have he run off to? Then again this was a new environment and he likely wanted to explore... or find a quiet place to sleep. Most likely the latter.

None the less it was still a bit tiresome searching for the cat. However, it was a duty and an obligation to detect the target. Not only could Azami not live with the guilt of leaving him behind but she'd also likely have to confront her grandmother about the situation. Despite the unfavorable circumstances though she still kept a calm mind and a stoic face. Panicking would do nothing good. Rather, she had to put herself inside the mind of the koala that had run off. Where would Neko-chan run off to?

As she continued to walk forwards and ponder over such a question however she noticed a man interacting with a cardboard box. It seemed strange but she wasn't one to judge and was about to turn her attention back to the search for the cat. However her plans were soon interrupted for the better as Neko-chan jumped out of the box! The feline had been detected and now the goal of the mission had shifted to his retrieval.

"The koala has been detected!" She would shout out in an almost robotic tone as she broke into a sprint and dived forwards; falling to the ground below as she grabbed a hold of the cat. This was met by a fury of swipes that she narrowly managed to evade as she stood back up -- the cat eventually noticing the one holding it to be Azami and stopping the continuous swipes. Not a few seconds after it stopped its series of strikes did the cat fall right back to sleep in her arms.

Mission success.

However, it seemed as though the mission could potentially have not ended here. The man before her, for all Azami knew, could potentially be a catnapper and could end up challenging her to a fight to the death for Neko-chan. Such a thing would ultimately be unacceptable and something Azami would not take kindly to.

[color:351c=[color=#B4CFEC]"Neko-chan." Her voice would call out as she walked across the island; Azami's eyes darting back and forth in search of the cat. Honestly, where could have he run off to? Then again this was a new environment and he likely wanted to explore... or find a quiet place to sleep. Most likely the latter.

None the less it was still a bit tiresome searching for the cat. However, it was a duty and an obligation to detect the target. Not only could Azami not live with the guilt of leaving him behind but she'd also likely have to confront her grandmother about the situation. Despite the unfavorable circumstances though she still kept a calm mind and a stoic face. Panicking would do nothing good. Rather, she had to put herself inside the mind of the koala that had run off. Where would Neko-chan run off to?

As she continued to walk forwards and ponder over such a question however she noticed a man interacting with a cardboard box. It seemed strange but she wasn't one to judge and was about to turn her attention back to the search for the cat. However her plans were soon interrupted for the better as Neko-chan jumped out of the box! The feline had been detected and now the goal of the mission had shifted to his retrieval.

"Excuse me sir but were you attempting to kidnap this koala? If so, I must inform you that I am an expert in kendo and will end you in a single strike before you lay a finger on Koala-chan. Such shalt be retribution for your crimes against koalakind should you not cease all illegal activities." She would speak in her usual monotone; taking as much of a fighting stance as she could with the cat in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 3:56 am

“*Sip…sip*” Hyde observed as the mysterious girl skillfully captured the cat and tamed it just as easily. He was sipping on his coconut this entire time, all up to the point that the girl said the cat was a Koala. “Oh? So there are Koala’s that look like cats? Why is that Koala moving around so much? Is it broken? I mean Kolas sleep for the majority of the day all the time right?” Hyde would say as he finished his coconut water and tossed the coconut shell in a nearby trashcan. “ I’m not trying to fight or anything, I was just a little concerned about the cat. As a matter of fact, I was going to get it some milk or something in case it was hungry. But I didn’t know that you was the owner of the mutated Koala cat, I’m sorry.” Hyde would say as he makes a sharp bow to the girl. Afterwards, he would smile and make eye contact with her. “I’m Hyde, what’s your name?” Hyde had his usual cheerful voice that felt a bit uplifting to hear. He would hope the girl would take notice that he meant no harm.

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 4:19 am

It seemed that the man before her was not a catnapper as he instead began to explain himself; his words appearing to be sincere. "Please, forgive me. I was caught up in the moment and accused you of something without rationality. While such could have been a possibility it was unfounded and it seems clear that your concern for Neko-chan is genuine." Azami would apologize; bowing and setting the cat down as she kept a close eye on him. The cat was currently asleep so there wasn't really much to worry about but none the less it had been proven just recently that on this island he seemed to have a tendency to run off in search of new places.

"My name is Azami Aihara. I'm a first year at Zela Academy." She would introduce herself. "It's nice to meet you Hyde."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 10:39 pm

Oh really? You go there too? “ Well this was a coincidence, Hyde managed to meet up with another girl that went to Zela academy.  Then again, most of the teenagers around went to Zela, it wasn’t like there was another school around. “I’m a third year; I guess you could say I advanced a grade not too long ago. Is  school any fun for you? Oh! You’re a first year, did you join a club yet? I’m a part of the athletics club; it would be really cool to have you on board. Though, it’s a bit discouraging when you boast your kendo skills, joining the kendo club might be better for you. “Hyde would say as he shrugged his shoulders and looked at the cat. “ So you’re the cat’s owner? What’s it doing out here do you live on this island?”
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 6:22 pm

Azami simply responded to Hyde's questions in a series of nods at first; moving her head vertically to signify that the answer to each of his questions was yes. "I've already joined the literature club since it seemed like most people at the school were more interested in martial arts than kendo sadly. As for why I'm here, I decided to take him for a walk out here since neither of have visited this place before. I myself don't reside here however -- nor does he." The girl would answer in her usual voice; her hands in her pockets as she did so.

"If that's all I suppose I should be on my way. After all, you probably don't want to waste your time talking to some stranger about her pet cat or what she's doing at school. Besides that you likely don't have the time to do so. Nowadays most people are too busy hanging out with their friends or attending to their duties and obligations to engage in a bit of small talk with someone they don't even know." Azami commented over the snoring of Neko-chan. Hyde seemed like a busy person overall; someone with friends waiting for him. She didn't really want to waste his time. Besides, even if he didn't have anything to do today she'd probably just end up boring him too death. After all she wasn't really that talkative in any respect.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:16 pm

Literature club? Is it anything like the manga club? I like to read comics and cartoon strips from time to time. Though there was this book about dinosaurs that I would have liked to check out, imagine if your pet cat was as big as a skyscraper. Forget what you’re going to feed it, where is it going to use its litter box?” Hyde would say with a friendly smile as he tried to make conversation. “You know, even though I think it doesn’t really fall under the jurisdiction of the athletics club, I don’t mind helping you find other members of the kendo club. I did some spear and pole training a while back, all kinds of martial arts  can be cool. What you need to do Azami-chan… is to have a demonstration! That could definitely work, showcasing your cool moves and being like…pow! And wow!” Hyde would say this as he picked up a small stick off the floor and waved it round, poorly imitating basic kendo moves.

When Azami started to leave, Hyde would frown a little bit. “ That’s not true, you’re not a stranger. you’re one of my precious school mates! We go to the same school, so isn’t it natural that we try to be friends?”
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:20 pm

“ That’s not true, you’re not a stranger. you’re one of my precious school mates! We go to the same school, so isn’t it natural that we try to be friends?”

"Going to the same school doesn't make me any less of a stranger. You didn't know of my name or of my existence until a few seconds ago. Besides; us both going to the same school isn't some foundation for some extraordinary friendship. If anything, it's just a mere coincidence. Overall there's nothing that you'll really be gaining from forming a friendship with me. It just takes time away from you that you could spending with your close friends or family. Why waste your time pursuing a complete stranger's blessing of friendship when you could be spending that time with close friends or your family?" Azami would reply; monotonous, cold, and harsh. Any second he or someone close to him could die and this was how he chose to invest his time? It just didn't make sense to her.

A sigh would escape from her lips as she now bent downwards and picked up Neko-chan once more. It seemed like arguing with Hyde would get her nowhere. Overall, humans were stubborn creatures. While it was possible to change a person's point it took a lot of effort and honestly it didn't make much sense to invest such in when it came to something as trivial as this.

"If you're going to be so persistent I suppose there's no point in trying to stop you. Besides, who am I to tell you how to spend your time?" Azami spoke; shrugging her elbows. Her eyes scanned the area; looking around at the unfamiliar surroundings of the island around her.

"Perhaps you could be Neko and I's tour-guide even. That is, if you're up for it."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:15 pm

“Well, I’m an orphan. It’s not like I have a family around here to call my own like you might do. I’m very far away from home, I kind of left it behind for a new home. So when it comes to friends, I guess you can say that forming bonds is one of the most precious things to me. I don’t think it’s a waste of time to get to know new people. You could be this amazing person, with skill, hobbies, or anything. It’s enough to get to know somebody, not knowing if they would have a positive impact in your life or not. Or at least I would try to be positive about things. “ After that, it seemed that Azami gave up and wanted Hyde to be her own personal tour guide. “Alright, I guess you could call me Attendant Hyde for the day. Lunapa island is my favorite out of all of the other islands, I used to camp out here and live off the land. One of my favorite things about this place is that you don’t have to pay for food if you’re a produce lover. There is plenty of fruit to pick from trees, and they’re all safe to eat. Isnt that amazing?” Hyde would say with a happy smile on his face as he directed Azami over to the main circuit of Lunapa. There were kids playing, fish stalls, old tribe charms, and all kinds of other things. “For some of the things that aren’t so easy to get, here is where all the trade stalls are to get them. They even sell traditional clothing of the old times, though I would say that we could pull it off more as a Halloween getup. “
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:11 am

"Okay Attendant Hyde. Lead the way." Azami responded; picking up Neko-chan gently as not to wake the cat and following him forwards to the main circuit -- interested in seeing just what Lunapa had to offer. And so, onwards she went to go find out the answer to her curiosity.

It seemed that Lunapa itself certainly was worthy of being called a resort island. Its natural beauty had been preserved throughout the years and fruit grew around the island that was ripe for the picking. As for the main circuit, it seemed like the perfect place for tourists to pick up a souvenir or islanders to purchase necessities and luxuries for use in their day-to-day lives. In particular Azami couldn't help but find her gaze drawn to a certain accessory at one of the stands. A lightbulb figuratively appeared above her head and without hesitation she went over to the stand; picking it out and paying the vendor for it. When she would return back Neko-chan, still asleep as usual, would be wearing a headband on his head; it mimicking the ears of a cat like himself.

"Attendant Hyde, look what I got. Koala-chan has two sets of ears." Azami would speak in her usual monotonous voice before turning her attention to the market around her once more and noticing the fish stalls.

"Are the fish here any good?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:56 am

“That’s pretty cute Azami, it kind of suits him. Though, I wonder if the cat would be confused when he wakes up. You know, since Halloween is coming up, maybe you should go as a cat girl. And if you’re worried about them being scared of you, you could always boast your kendo skills. A cat girl samurai or something….” That was a strange idea, but it was pretty normal thing for Hyde to say. When Azami asked if the fish was any good, Hyde nodded his head. ‘Of course, there is a stall or two that cooks the catch they find in the ocean. Freshly caught fish, or fried fish with some seasonings. I think that would be a good present for your pet to wake up to, want to buy one? It’s not expensive at all, I think you can even get your own if you know how to fish well!
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 7:04 pm

"Perhaps I could indeed be a cat samurai, Attendant Hyde." Azami silently commented; pondering over the suggestion. She herself didn't really go trick-or-treating nor was she one for large social gatherings such as parties but there was nothing stopping her from wearing a costume. Then again she really didn't have a reason in particular to do so.

Hyde himself seemed to recommend the fish for Neko-chan; a good suggestion and Azami's own original intent when asking of the question. It also seemed that Lunapa itself had areas in which one could catch fish for themselves -- although it seemed like they'd require the proper tools to make the preparations such as bone removal before it'd be edible for cat or human alike. Plus from what she had heard fishing itself sometimes could take up a substantial amount of time depending on the circumstances present when engaging in such an activity and she still had a lot of the island to see. After all, it wasn't as they had all the time in the world. None the less the girl herself would have to see, at least one day perhaps, what fishing was like.

"Yeah, I think so too. Could you hold Neko-chan for a second while I go buy one?" Azami asked; offering the cat hybrid to Hyde. Should he accept she'd soon return with a slice of cooked salmon -- zipped in a baggy that would be opened at the moment that Koala-chan awoke from his (almost) eternal slumber.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:36 pm

Awesome, maybe you can go trick or treating with me and check out some haunted houses at the amusement park. It'll be a ball if I could get all my friends to tag along, we could have a lot of fun and hopefully get a lot of candy. I hope I get a lot of jawbreakers. “ Hyde was a bit nervous when it came to holding the cat, but he did anyway. He wasn’t sure how the cat would respond to strangers, the demonstration of those fury stripes were pretty brutal. “Alright, Neko-chan, let’s be on our best behavior until your owner comes back. “ When Azami returned, Hyde would put down Neko chan due to the fact that the smell of the cooked salmon would probably wake the cat up, as well as make it pretty hungry. Hyde knew how animals get when they are hungry, so he wanted to stay out of the cats way. “ Well, from what I gathered from you earlier, it seems like you just moved here to Azores right? How are you liking it here so far? Having fun? Where did you live before?”
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:01 am

"Yeah, I've only been here for a while. I think I've only been situated here for around a week or two if my memory is correct; maybe even less." Azami would reply to Hyde. However, when he asked where she had come from before she'd simply change the subject -- petting Neko-chan on the head as he began to awaken to the smell of the salmon.

"Hey, Attendant Hyde. Would you perhaps like to feed it to him?" She asked as she extended her hand, offering him the fish. The girl herself had no quarrels with feeding Neko but it seemed to occur to her that Hyde might wish to; although this was simply a prediction rather than a hypothesis or a definite fact.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:49 am

Ok!” Hyde would say as he happily took a piece of the salmon and started to feed it to neko-chan. Hyde would smile as the small cat devoured the fish. “You know, the beach is a fun place to visit when it’s nice and hot outside. Also, there is this cool tourist attraction that people have a hard time getting around. There is like a complex of tree-houses in these huge trees on Lunapa island. I went their once with two friends of mine, you had to climb the vine to get to the first tree-house. It’s a pretty hard thing to do, but it was cool though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]   Fun with Neko-chan [Azam] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun with Neko-chan [Azam]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next