Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cymakara

Cymakara

Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex) Empty
PostSubject: Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex)   Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:13 am

Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex) Kirigaya.Kazuto.240.1679520

It was a rare and calm time where you got to just sit outside and catch up on your studies. You admit, you'd been slacking lately because of... Well... Social reasons, but you were trying your hardest to catch up to your grades. Generally, you were a decent A-B student, since you had little distractions, but with Rita and Hotaru distracting you a lot as of late... Well, it was hard not to fall behind a bit.

You were out in town today, enjoying the Fall weather now that it wasn't raining too hard. You had one of your school books in hand, sitting on a bench as you scanned around the pages idly. A notepad sat on your knee, where you were marking down the things you needed for upcoming tests, and for your schoolwork you had yet to do. Really racking up the nerd points, today.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex)   Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 4:12 pm

Whoever knew Shunnosuke would be aware of his distaste for hot weather and how it'd affect his disposition to leave the domains of his house. With the arrival of the fall and, therefore, the colder temperatures, his mood would slightly face some improvements. Shunnosuke's family, noticing how well disposed he was recently, would take the opportunity to request him to run some errands. Despite his sorta strong exterior personality, from his home door in he had a different demeanor. The "I don't feel like doing it now" complaints would give space to "yes, Ma'am" subservience. Visiting some medical clinics and whatnot are the main reason for the teenager to jump to San Malarus. Not like he disliked the island, it's just...Penecia covered all his interests already. Sadly, not his family's.

Once he'd been running here and there attending his bureaucratic matters as the company representative (and not even finished yet), the boy would just take the time to rest for a bit. Damn parents, they could at least have lent his the family's chauffeur for a moment, it'd save him enough time instead of making the boy cross the whole city by walking. Geez. Well, they pushed him to do it, didn't they? He might as well finish his errand in his own time — and in Shunnosuke's vocabulary, that means "I'll take a seat, enjoy the landscape and continue my duties when I'm ready". So, he'd would sit in a square's bench and release a deep sigh. Lord, even if the temperature would cool down, the intense (for his standards) activities were enough to make him feel as if it was summer still. Once he was comfortably sit, Shunnosuke would take out of his handbag a small compact mirror, checking his reflection aiming for any drop of sweat or untidy hair, noticing a bit too late there was another guy already there. A seemingly young guy just like him reading a book whose title he couldn't really identify due to the angle. A nerd, huh? Lately, he's been involved too much with that type. — Excuse me, hope you don't mind me taking this place. — He smiled, out of his uptight politeness. Should the unknown boy mind, well, whatever, Shunnosuke would stay sit anyway.
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex)   Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex) EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 1:11 pm

Alex would jump a bit at the sudden words, cocking his head back to look at Shuunosuke. What was with him randomly walking into more and more social situations lately? It was almost like something strange was happening to make him meet people. He put his pencil down for a moment, to reply properly. "Of course not... No... I'm just... working on my classes anyways... I don't think it will be a problem... The words coming out softspoken, and somewhat frightful.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex)   Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:35 am

Good. The boy didn't mind at all. Actually, his tone was something Shunnosuke knew very well — intimidation. It's almost as if he was just "scared", so to speak, of him. Although the teenager liked pretty much when he could evoke that kind of feeling in another person, he didn't get why now. Really, they just met and Shunnosuke tried to be polite, is there anything to fear?

Don't be shy. I won't bite. — "Unless you want me to", he'd add if he found that boy at least a little bit cute. Nevertheless, he smiled evincing his friendly tone yet with hints of superiority, discreetly giving narrowed gazes to whatever the boy was writing down. — I shouldn't be interrupting your studies, but may I ask what is it you're "working on"? — Normally he wouldn't try to strike a conversation with this lad — or any other person that doesn't par up to this standards, for that matter —, but the frightful reaction got his ego.
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex)   Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:25 am

He went to pick up the pencil, as that question came. He made several umms and uhhs while he tried to remember what he was even working on, before turning the book a little to show what it was. It was History, specifically. He spoke up a little. "Just... Catching up to my History class. I've.. Been behind lately. I'd like to make sure I don't fail and all..." Turning the book back after a little bit. Who was this person... He gave off a weird aura.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex)   Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 4:17 pm

"Oh my, why do I keep running into these kind of people...?", he thought to himself. It's almost as if he's constantly summoning nerds to surround him, geez. Anyway, history, hm? Interesting subject. Shunnosuke liked history; actually, he had no problems with his academic life, except for one subject in particular, too obvious to even mention.

History? Interesting. Studious boy. — Shunnosuke giggled in a very light tone, glancing at the book briefly and later giving a crooked, self-assured smile to the stranger. — Should I take it you attend Zela Academy then? — Just to be sure. He didn't recognize that guy as a classmate or a sophomore, but most likely he's a schoolmate. Everybody seems too attracted to the possibility of attending that academy in particular, people speak about it almost as if Zela is the sun Azores rotates around.
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex)   Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex) EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 1:56 pm

He nodded once to Shuunosuke, smiling a little more actually from the question. "Ah! Yes, actually... Class 3-A... Um... Alex Michaels... Or well... You might have heard me as Hiki..." The former being the more likely given that was the only thing anyone knew him by. Not by choice, merely just because he was the professional loner of the Acadamy. Professional enough he was like a damn ghost... "I take it you attend the Acadamy too then?... Or... Am I being an... Ass in my assumption?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex)   Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex) EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:41 pm

A third year, huh? He couldn't help but to quirk his eyebrows on a short yet visible demonstration of surprise. At least at his previous private schools, the senior students had a different behavior. More confident, he'd say. Then again, most, if not every, student there was too self-assured due to their ostensible status, which implies basically everybody had a holier-than-thou attitude, Shun included. Therefore, since they were all on the same social level, the teenager learned to see seniors with some degree of respect, unlike the people from the academy he currently attends. On the other hand, this is no indicative all seniors should act the same confident, inspiring way over their underclassmen. This boy, Alex isn't it?, might just be an exception. — I'm sorry, I haven't heard of you in all honesty. — Shunnosuke chuckled, rather ironically. Why would he hear about a random, bland-looking senior, anyway? The other way around, however, seemed more prone to occur. — Yes, I go the same academy as you. Kurosawa is the name. Does that ring you any bells with you?
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex)   Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex) EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:02 pm

Alex tilted his head a little, chuckling as he replied to the first bit. "Its ok.. I'm just... Kind of one of the Acadamy's little.. You know? Tall tales... The student that doesn't exist..." But as the next one came he head tilted a little. While Kurosawa's popularity may quite exist, Alex was far, far, FAR too deep in his own solitude to be aware of it. He had purposely pushed away alll things in the world so he could graduate, and not feel the worries of socializing. It was then he politely shook his head negatively. "I'm... I'm terribly sorry... No, I have not...
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex)   Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 12:31 am

"Tall tales"? Such a low opinion of oneself there. He didn't mind being the unnoticed, invisible type of person? That's pitiful. Shunnosuke liked it. The type of person who's self-conscious. He couldn't help but to release a satisfied giggle at the guy's response. At least, the first one. The second....not too satisfying. Alex would count was the third or forth random person, from the very same academy they'd go to, whom he met by a mere coincidence and who didn't hear about his popularity. Whether it was bad or actually a welcome benefit, the teenager couldn't know for sure; for all its worth, his ego was partially hurt by that sentence.

It's okay. We're not from the same class, it's understandable. — He'd deliver a not too opened smile. Perhaps it'd sound with drops of impatience, due to Alex's last sentence. Shunnosuke wouldn't comment on that, despite his inner self considering it ridiculous and absurd. Certain habits taken from his preppy background. — Still, now you know me. And I believe we'll run into each other eventually at school corridors.
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex)   Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:34 am

Alex wasn't ignorant of the feeling behind his words. After all, he was rather versed in knowing when someone felt hurt... He had to express it rather often. He cocked his head a little bit as he immediatly tried to correct this problem. "N-no no no! Its more... I don't... Really talk to people a lot... I don't listen to gossip or anything... I'm.. Really Spacey and lazy and stuff... I just tune myself off in classes and stuff then go home and sleep... But um... I believe we will... Granted you notice me in the crowd... I'm used to kind of... You know? Just being invisible..."

It was a good lie, but the truth was more depressing then that. Something he didn't feel he could express at the moment. Not to this stranger at least... No one would really want to listen to the rambling of someone they just met not too long ago. Alex offered the best smile he could, trying to reinforce what he said with a sincere display of his interest in the individual.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex)   Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 6:40 pm

...That was a bit uncalled for, wasn't it? Going unnoticed didn't affect Shunnosuke that much to the point he'd need an extensive apology thrown back. A single "I'm sorry" would do the trick, even. Alex, belike, was the typical shy and submissive outcast with the stuttering and all that jazz. Again, confirming he wasn't the type Shunnosuke would hang out with, but would appreciate in another way.

Thank you, but no use getting worked up by this. It really isn't a big deal. — He giggled at the other's awkwardness. They were indeed opposites, while Alex wasn't the type who'd eavesdrop other people's conversation, Shunnosuke made it sure to stay well informed with up-to-date "informal  street knowledge", how he'd like to call what normal people usually refer to as "gossip". The teenager gave a large stare to Alex, to the point he'd narrow his gaze towards him in silence, having some thoughts crossing his mind...and cracking up an impish smile in the end. The teenager did notice something off about the way Alex behaved, though...well, better leave it at that. — Now I've memorized your face, I'd say you're pretty visible to me. It's nice to have something to match the name to, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex)   Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex) EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:17 pm

Alex stared back but more curious about Shunnosuke's intentions, blinking a little as that was the only response he felt appropriate. It was also really weird for someone to stare at him so damn intensively. It was... Well, it'd be really crazy to refer to Anime for every life occurance. He barely replied to it. Naze?... I mean... Why did you have to... Stare that hard to remember my face?"

More like why did he want to remember you... You've went through several years without anyone noticing you exist at all and now suddenly this guy was wanting to make sure you were notable within a crowd. It was weird, in a good and bad way both...
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex)   Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex) EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:45 pm

Why not? — Shun answered calmly, although the way he toned the sentenced could be interpreted keeping his stare at Alex's face and broadening his smile. He was completely aware of Alex feeling uncomfortable with the intensity of his fixed glare. That wasn't what Shunnosuuke had been aiming for originally, and if anything, that bashful response would only fuel his machinating and provocative side. Even if it's to a mere stranger. — Does that bother you?
Back to top Go down
Cymakara

Cymakara

PostSubject: Re: Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex)   Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex) EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 4:01 pm

Alex sort of backed up a little bit, arching his brow as a blush would coat his face. It was EXTREMELY weird and unusual for him, as no one ever stared this extremely hard at him. Let alone, on purpose to get out a reaction. He grabbed the thicker of his books, holding it up as a shield between their faces as he replied simply. Maybe... Not that it was hard to misread the effects on him. Poor boy..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex)   Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex) Empty

Back to top Go down

Opposites, but not quite enemies (Shun/Alex)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next