Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karsu

Karsu

Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) Empty
PostSubject: Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person)   Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:32 pm

Akashida was walking around the mall, looking for school supplies and some possible outfits. Akashida needed to be prepared for all of the classes that he will take. He bought many pens, paper, folder, everything of the sort. | Ah, good! Everything I need. | Luckily, there were many shops that had school deals. After shopping for awhile, Akashida had some money left to buy books so he did just that. He went into the bookstore.

Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) Pentagon_city_mall

After looking around (away from the Manga/CD sections) he bought some confidence and speech books. he was ready to check out but then he saw a self-help book that had Money help in it. So he stood there, looking at it and looking at the other books that he had. | Ah...I need this. But wait, I need thoses books as well...|
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person)   Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) EmptySat May 24, 2014 2:11 am

Shopping. On his good days, a morning in the mall would do wonders to Shun's mood, specially during depressing swings. A father's credit card serves to that purpose — to their offspring's delight and he had no remorse in reach its limit. It was almost therapeutic, in fact.

However, in that occasion, not even that would take the young boy out of his apathic state. A walk in the mall, followed by his three loyal friends — if he could really call them "friends" — had turned into a torment.

Sooo, what do you think of this dress? — One of them asked smiling, dragging the piece closer to her body and starring at her own reflection in the mirror.
Looks so pretty and adorable! — Another one answered, cheerfully.
I didn't like it. It's distasteful as f---I mean, distasteful!
Oh, shut up, you're just jealous! Shun, what do you think?

He didn't answer. His head was in another place. His eyes, gazing some distant spot that didn't lie in the store, but outside it.

Shun? Are you okay?

No answer, again.

What's got into him? Did he forget today's party?

The other girls shrugged. One tried to call him one last time.

Huh? What?
Errrr...we were asking you if Julia would look good in this dress. Do you, like, think it suits her? Com'on, it's so totally abhorrent! Makes her belly looks like Betty Ditto's.
What?? Nevermind, I don't know why I'm even listening to you. — She responded, giving her friend the "talk to the hand" sign. — So, Shun, what do YOU think?

Tiring.
That was so tiring. Listening to those girls could turn into a wearing task when they begin to talk nonstop and enter a discussion like that.

Whatever. — He rolled his eyes. — Feel free to dress as you will. If you excuse me, I have more urgent matters to attend to as for now. In case you need me, do NOT give me a call, I'll be...busy...somewhere, yes.
Can we--
No. — He answered, a bit harshly beyond the usual. — I mean...I'm sorry, but I'd rather do this alone, if you don't mind. Ops, yeah, you don't.
Actually...I was gonna ask if we, like, could, you know, borrowyourcredcardminejustexpiredpleasepleasepleeeeease!!

Shun starred at the girls with a condescending grin. So, that's what it's about, then? Money. As he said just now: they don't mind. They wouldn't even insist to follow him. Either he'd be relieved they weren't being disrespectful about his desire to be left alone or angry that they don't even care, to have this confirmation one more time made him sigh.

Sure. But I'm letting you know I'm keeping track of your expenses and I'll charge it. — Their eyes gleamed at the sight of his golden card. — With heavy fees, I might add. So be warned, and refrain from using it too much.

He lent them his dad's credit card — and they went for it like vultures over carrion, not giving too much attention to his threat — and departed from the cloth store. Those girls were really good into finding out their classmate's deepest secrets but apart from that, they were a bunch of crazy hyenas. And Shun was Scar, because obviously he was the most intelligent of the group and Scar was the best character from The Lion King franchise.

Upstairs, downstairs and Shun soon found himself in a place the other girls wouldn't step anytime soon: a bookstore. Which is great. He need some time for himself, but even so, the infinity of books couldn't do much of a distraction.

"Today's party...", he muttered to himself. For the first time in a while, he wasn't very eager about buying a brand new outfit.
But he should be used by now. He knew what it meant. Parties, cocktails, high society meetings, small talk, fake friends, real diamonds. It was always a chance to exhibit his family's power and influence range to people who won't really care, unless they can make use of it. What bad could it do, since he has been there and done that a lot of times?

...not today, though. Maybe a book would be a better company, since people have proved to fail on that task. Even Twilight would do, although he was far from being a fan. He restlessly aimed through the book section, aiming for something — anything — without seeking really something in particular. His steps ended up leading him to a very unusual section: self-help books. "Do people REALLY buy this stuff?", he thought to himself while touching and handling a few exemplars, taking time to read their covers and back covers. Themes varied a lot, from marriage counseling to tips to properly manage your money. The boy grinned in a sarcastic manner. "Those authors must be really smart if they can make money by telling people the obvious" — he kept thinking to himself as he walked mildly across the bookcases, until he found someone else was there.
A guy.
A HUGE guy he had never seen before and who didn't seem to be "from the neighborhood".

Ahem. ExCUse me... — He said after clearing his throat, giggling while analyzing the unknown lad with zero discretion. — ...but you are blocking the way. Would you mind?
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person)   Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:16 am

{OOC: -_- I accidentally closed out of the tab and it didn't save for me... Don't worry, the site usually saves your post. It didn't for me...}

Akashida piqued up at the sound of an other person talking to him. Wait, did he hear...laughter beforehand?

Akashida's Weakness:

| Shit. SHIT! Dammit. Stop. Yourself. Now. Akashida. | He clenched his fist. Akashida finally turned to the person.  

{OOC: lol trying to convey that my character had a delayed reaction. You get it right?}

In an instant, Akashida examined the guy. He had blonde highlights, curly hair and was pale like me. He was also similiarly skinny. To be honest, the guy looked like he was from one of those Asian pop groups. But enough of that.

"Ah. Gomenosai... Sorry..." Akashida said that quietly and moved out of the way. However, he dropped two books he had. One of those books may bring up some questions the other guy may have. That book (Cover facing up) was called:

Dealing with the death of a loved one:
     Family

The other book was just a simple recipe book that dealt with European-style food.

"Ah, dammit." Akashida muttered. "Sorry about that." he then proceeded to pick those books up.
Back to top Go down
the new guy

the new guy

PostSubject: Re: Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person)   Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) EmptySat May 24, 2014 12:01 pm

After a long while of walking around the mall, shido finally found the bookstore. I wonder if they have anything for talking to girls. He decided to go to the "self help" section, but notices there are two guys standing there, one tall/skinny boy picking up books and a pretty/rich boy. He went up to them and picked up the one of the books on the ground "Dealing with the death of a loved one: family". He handed the book the the tall guy and said in his nonchalant voice "you dropped this". he then looked at the rich boy and said "that's a cool shirt".
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person)   Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) EmptySat May 24, 2014 2:00 pm

He crossed his arms while waiting for the other young man to collect his books — without offering any help, if I may add — and move out the way, smirking to his noticeable embarrassment. So, he was the huge and gangling type. How adorable.

Hm? — He didn't notice there was a third person there. When did the self-help section become so crowded all of a sudden? — Thanks, I guess. — Shun delivered him a self-conscious smile. Another boy. When did the self-help section become so full of young, good-looking guys all of a sudden??
...not that it's a complaint, though.

Shun directed his eyes to the books the first boy dropped. "How morbid...", he thought to himself. So, it was true — there really are people who rely on such books to learn how to deal with the various hardships in life, huh?

I'm sorry for your loss. — He said without any drop of empathy, after taking a bit of time analyzing, in silence, the book's cover and then moving past him to another not-so-distant spot. He took the first book that picked his momentary interest without, however, giving it too much attention while turning its pages consecutively. — But you shouldn't spend your money on those things. Whoever wrote that won't be interested in helping with your story, but to put their hands on your money instead.
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person)   Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:16 pm

{OOC: Hey Gai-san! lol I said "he then proceeded to pick those books up." So I already picked them up. But hey, it's all good. Bo-san, I assume that the words in pink are what you're saying. Right? Of course, along with these things: - Word -  Also. I think I'll be one of those "Oh no! i can't get over this!" Type of characters for this thread lol. Okay. Last note, you guys can have fun with this thread. I didn't plan anything when I wrote this so have at it. As long as it's in reason.}[/i]

Akashida was surprised that some other guy was in the corner and was picking his things up. "Ah. Thank you..." Akashida gathered his things. Akashida picked up on the little compliment that the guy gave to Pretty Boy here. However, from the way that he responded back, it didn't looked like he really cared.

Akashida was walking away (towards Pretty Boy), to avoid him but then he said "— I'm sorry for your loss. —" Akashida stopped. | Interesting. | He proceeded to walk off but then he was stopped by what PB said again. " — But you shouldn't spend your money on those things. Whoever wrote that won't be interested in helping with your story, but to put their hands on your money instead. — "

Akashida then looked at

{OOC: Yaoi time, anyone? XD}

{OOC: Reference Video Link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49H0RBKaq7Y }

...Pretty Boy. | Oh jeez. Of course this kind of music would come on when I look at him. | Akashida smirked at fate. Though he was looking at Pretty Boy when he did. Akashida looked at the ceiling. "Wow. Alright then." he looked back at PB, leaned against the bookshelf, and asked him "Oh? How can you tell? And thank you." He made a small bow (Like a butler) and proceed to lean back on the book shelf.

{OOC: Final OOC note. Oh jeez. I love any type of classical music. Especially Jazz.}

Last edited by Karsu on Tue May 27, 2014 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to change autoplay vid to reference link)
Back to top Go down
the new guy

the new guy

PostSubject: Re: Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person)   Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:14 pm

Shido made a smirk to himself after hearing what the pretty boy said. It sounded like something "she" would say, but maybe in a more bubbly/sarcastic voice. "He's not wrong about them wanting your money, maybe... but there's nothing wrong with with buying these books". He said, making his way towards the bookshelf, searching for that self help book he came here for. "By the way, my name's Shido".

- haha sorry karsu-kun, I misread it haha.-
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person)   Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:13 pm

... — He lifted his look to the ceiling, trying to identify where the sudden jazz song was coming from, until the two boys started talking again — he particularly smirked at Akashida's bow to him. Despite his awkward appearance, it was a pleasant surprise to see he had manners, after all. Shun was that uptight, he'd value someone else's formality in the middle of a conversation, specially if it came from someone so young.

I can tell because that's how it is. There's no such thing as a recipe to overcome someone's loss, simply because the pain isn't the same for everyone, that's, like, obvious? — Shun said, in a condescending way that sounded like his conclusion was clear as water and everybody would agree with his point of view. After putting the book he was checking back to its shelf, he crossed his arms and continued: — Pain is a particular subject. You can find people who'll relate to you through similar experiences, sure, but that's the highest it'll go. And besides, Shido — he said, emphasizing the guy's name in a holier-than-thou tone — if someone needs to buy a book, a bunch of paper, to find emotional comfort, he must be reeeeeally lonely. Or people must be really despicable nowadays, whatever strikes your fancy. — He shrugged, not aware his blunt words, despite not being aimed at his companions, could potentially hurt any of them. After all, he had just met them and didn't know their life stories, it wasn't them to blame for his particularly acid mood that day but other people. Despicable people, as he said, people he couldn't help being angry and disgusted at. As Shun walked to another distant spot and grabbed a second book from the shelf, he wondered, as he gazed to its cover without paying any attention to it, if there was a book that could teach him how to deal with those people.
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person)   Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) EmptyTue May 27, 2014 5:42 pm

{OOC: lol sorry for the late response. Memorial day weekend made me busy. Also, researching how the 3 of us can find common ground his hard too... Oh! I'm gonna change songs now. I'm gonna change from autoplay to link for reference.}

Akashida was furious. However, pretty boy was right. Books like these are most likely to be more interested in your money than your problems. However, Akashida could see the potential in books like these. Less people to worry about and seeing how far you go on your own just based on the book's contents. However, Pretty boy was right. Probably the best way to solve your problems. Unless you have a social one.

Akashida knew the truth of his problems hurt, but he didn't like how Pretty Boy just said it. He had real arrogance, conceitedness, and overall acidity. Akashida kept on smiling along. | A few more books and I'll leave him. | Akashida saw as Pretty Boy walk off to a spot related to Religion. It seems like he was interested in God. "Pardon. I'm Akashida."

Akashida's Weakness:

Akashida walked off to the other aisle. It was filled with History and Biographies. It was filled with mostly European and American eras and people like the French Revolution and the Wright Brothers. However it also contained Asian and Latino related things as well. Akashida kept looking until he saw a book interesting to him. It was called

Frédéric Chopin:
     Piano Extraordinaire and Child Prodigy

"Ah. A man with art and class." He opened the book and read a few pages.
"Oh, by the way, I guess your right about that." Akashida could hear Waltz in A minor, OP. 2 while flipping through the pages.

"I just wanna see what I can do on my own first based on the book's contents alone." Akashida said casually.

Last edited by Karsu on Tue May 27, 2014 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed to add OOC Note)
Back to top Go down
the new guy

the new guy

PostSubject: Re: Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person)   Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:21 pm

A while after hearing what pretty boy said, Shido bursts out in laughter. "Hahaha! Well then, it seems that we're all just lonely". Shido found that the book he was looking for was next to pretty boy. "Maybe we should all hang out sometime. Since either we're all lonely or everyone else is despicable". Shido said(back into his usual tone), as he walked over to pretty boy to grab it. "Women: A Strange Species" was the title of it. "And nice to meet you, Akashida-san".
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person)   Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:23 pm

What? — Shun, who was just flipping the book's page without paying too much attention to it (all he knew it was some sort of spiritual counselling to those who believe they can see ghosts and talk to the spirits of the deceased), starred to Shido with wide and bulging eyes. One could tell he was amused by his words, enough to lose his speech for a brief moment. What did he mean by "we're all just lonely"? He wasn't lonely!...or was he? — Excuse you, but the only reason why I'm here is because I'm waiting for my friends to finish shopping and then we'll attend to a party. Do NOT get the wrong idea.

To be misunderstood is one of the things that'd nearly piss him off. And if Shun wasn't the composed and calculist type, by now the bookstore would have become stage for a heated argument. However, he calmly took a deep breath and ignored Shido's apparent good mood.

Kurosawa. — He said, in a way that was clear he wasn't giving too much importance to being introduced to them, but at the same time, putting himself in a high standard. — Is the name. I don't know you but if you're both from Penecia, I'm pretty sure you have already heard of my family in one moment or another.

Honestly, judging by their behavior, Shun doubted those guys were from the same island as him, but you never know.

( OOC note: Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy this week as well, but gladly it's over now. Yes, Karasu, the dash (—) is to indicate character's speechs and quotations, lol. I noticed everyone here uses inverted commas as a punctuation mark for that purpose but in Brazil we use dashs instead and also similarly to a colon, to introduce an explanation or a change of subject or anacoluthon, or we use it in pairs as if they were parenthesis to add a small remark. ;­) )
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person)   Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 8:10 pm

{OOC: Sorry! Cousin's birthday weekend came up! Although I'm happy for him, it also made me lazy and very tired until today... lol 3 a.m. parties aren't ideal for typing conditions. Again, sorry about that! Also, that's interesting, Bo-san. Cultural Differences are interesting, don't you think?}

"Kurosawa... that's a Japanese company. I know that much. I believe you guys are in... Medical? Insurance?" Akashida shrugged his shoulders. "Well, no matter. All I know is that you guys are very rich and are trying to expend to new countries." Akashida put his book down.

"The only thing why I know about that is because that company is famous in Japan. I just moved here..." Akashida paused. In his mind remembering spawn points and spell names is one thing but dates and time are something else. " I would say about 1 month ago. So I don't really know things like businesses and streets here in this region yet. Well, except for companies like McDonald's and Apple"
Back to top Go down
the new guy

the new guy

PostSubject: Re: Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person)   Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:26 pm

"Sorry, if i offended you." Why does this guy seem so agitated? Shido opened his book and began looking for advice within the text. "Its just that what you said intrigued me." Shido continued to look into the book to see if it was worth buying. " I haven't heard of that name." Shido paused. "I just moved to penecia island, so i wouldn't know." The book says that the trick to talking to women is to say what they want to hear, even if you disagree with them.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person)   Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:16 pm

Don't be. You didn't. — He replied to Shido, harshly, and after took a deep breath. "Patience, Shunnosuke. It won't take much longer", he thought while putting the book he was paying no attention whatsoever back to the shelf it belongs. He then proceeded to pick his mobile phone from his pocket to check if any of his friends have sent any messages. Nope. Not even a single line. Shun sighed. Those girls won't even pretend they are interested in a society more than a friendship. Oh well, he allowed it the moment he lent his credit card to them, that was nothing but an expected consequence. This subject could be left for another time, as Akashida answered his, which made Shun smirk at him. How surprising it is, he knew pretty much everything important there is to know about Shun's background. It's such a pleasant feeling to be recognized as an important and outstanding person, he barely forgot his friends and how he was annoyed by the light insinuation he's a lonely person.

That's right. Good boy. — He said, in a holier-than-thou tone, almost as if he was talking to an obedient dog, which is pretty much offensive on its own. — So, you're both newcomers. It's a bit odd you two came to Azores around the same time and didn't know each other. Judging by your probable age, chances are you made it to Zela Academy and would eventually cross paths in the hallways. It's only logical, everyone is interested in Zela's Academy. — He crossed his arms again, placing his hand on his chin and assuming a rather reflexive posture, but dismissed that pose only to shrug at his own conclusion. If that's the case, Shunnosuke haven't seen the boys there either, but there's always a chance he's wrong about his assumptions.
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person)   Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 7:20 pm

| Can't believe I have to see this guy at school. | Akashida got ticked when Kurosawa basically called him a dog. However, Akashida smirked at Shido's comment.

He's basically doing that right now:

'that the trick to talking to women is to say what they want to hear, even if you disagree with them'

Replace women with rich kids and there you have it. Comply and say what they want to hear.

"We could have met at the same time. Heck, we could have been in the same train car or the same airplane or boat." Akashida thought to himself.  

| You know what? I better bounce now. I need to get out of here.| Akashida quickly glanced at both of them. | Shido, sorry we had to meet like this. You seem like a good enough guy. Kurosawa, I need to avoid you. |

"Interesting. I'll see you guys more often then." Akashida looked at his watch. "Oh. Look at the time. I really have to get going. Carrying school supplies for this year can be tiring. Especially if they're a lot." He waved off to his classmate and... person. Akashida went to the cashier and payed for his things. And then he...

(Exited)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person)   Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person) Empty

Back to top Go down

Polar Opposites, perhaps. Fate? Definitely. (Shunnosuke/Bocross and 1 other person)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next