Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackBlade20

BlackBlade20

Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN   Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:35 pm

Katsuro was desperate, he was lost, terrified, and surrounded by strangers, wich he didn't like. At least he was surrounded by stores of the things he needed. For example, clothes, school materials and decorations mainly.

But this, this hell city, was completely difficult to walk through. He had 'his' bussiness building (an eccentric five-story building with a huge board on the front with the letters YS, standing for Yamamoto Studios) to guide him, but the buildings around him hid the building from sight, blocking his only way of guiding himself.

"Seriously? Dammit, I hate big cities, even though I lived in Tokyo, this is unbearable, damn this city" He said, with an annoyed tone marking his voice. And when he thought that his day couldn't, he looked from the corner of his eye and saw to men, dressed in black suits, with mics on their ears and black sunglasses. Your typical bodyguards."For the love of god uncle, bodyguards now? He's such a worryable person, I'd better give him a call" Katsuro dialed his uncle's cell number. When the sound effect marking the call answered by his uncle.
"Hello, Katsuro, what's the problem?" Uncle Yamamoto (Real name Hajime Yamamoto) answered the phone and responded with the most kindly voice, ever.
"What is this?! Why are the family bussiness's bodyguards following my every step?!" Katsuro started his fit of rage on his poor uncle, the poor man didn't deserve a rage-filled teenager who didn't like being followed. "Dissmis them NOW! Katsuro shouted on his cell and he heard."Okay Katsuro, I-im sorry, I'll d-dismiss them" His uncle said, with a sad voice, then he hang up.

Katsuro looked down and said "Shit, I wouldn't have been that harsh" Katsuro thought "You think, dumbass?"
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN   Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:49 pm

hitomi stood a little while off from the strange boy being followed by men in suits, which she thought was interesting and strange two things she loved. Approaching the person after he had yelled at his phone uhh..hello..soo whats with the body guards or whatever they are, are you really that important she said leaning forward to the boy, well still looking like a boy like she always did
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade20

BlackBlade20

PostSubject: Re: Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN   Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 1:05 pm

"Huh? Who a-are you? You heard all t-that?" Katsuro said, back to his normal shy self, blushing and stuttering all the time. "Regarding the 'important p-person' thing, yes, yes I am" He continued on. "My name is Katsuro Yamamoto, f-from Y-Yamamoto Records/Studios" He said, answering the boy's question. "E-enough about me. Who are you a-anyway?".

Even though he was socially awkward since he almost never had friends. Well, some friends, but they were all rich idiots who cared only about what their parents would buy them next. Katsuro's parents , on the other hand, were nothing like theirs, they almost never talked to Katsuro, but when they did, everything they said was amazing to him, they took him to various Instrument classes, told him to practise some sports, to learn martial arts. He learned a lot of things in only five years when he was a five year old.

Enough of that.
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN   Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 3:46 pm

I'm Hotaka...and that explains the whole body guard hitomi said lieing about her name, runing her hand through her hair was the boy got all awkward. [color=#33cc00]uh..just calm now its fine you don't need to be shy...or i'm I being too forward i get like that /color] she said backing up a bit
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade20

BlackBlade20

PostSubject: Re: Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN   Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:17 pm

Katsuro cleared his throat and kept talking, back to his serious voice. "Okay, and there no problem with that, say, I have a question" The dark-redhead said, relaxing with the boy's friendly approach and looked straight at him. "Do you know how to move through this wretched city?" He asked, with his expression darkened, looking angrily at, well, everything in the city.
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN   Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:24 pm

Well yeah i should i've lived her my whole life where do you want to go, i'll take you there no problem she said with a smile, kinda confused with the boy looking so angry. hitomi never really got super mad at stuff she kinda just rolled everything off her back
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade20

BlackBlade20

PostSubject: Re: Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN   Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 11:42 pm

"Do you know some place to eat? I don't know the city much" Katsuro said, after feeling the familiar feeling of hunger on his stomach. "I'm getting hungry" He said with an almost invisible blush, showing how much he didn't like saying stuff like that.

He looked towards the boy (who looked strangely femenine).
Back to top Go down
Cyberslayer

Cyberslayer

PostSubject: Re: Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN   Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:40 am

"Oh I know a few places." Mikhail answered almost appearing beside them, "My mom actually runs one of them, you into French cuisine?" He asked. Mikhail smirked, "We've got 2 menus, 1 for the rich folks and one of the average Joe, so you don't have to worry about walking into a place that'll bleed you dry for one plate." he laughed. Mikhail stopped, "Oh, sorry. I should have introduced myself to you both. He looked between the pair, "My name's Mikhail." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN   Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 4:13 pm

the sudden appearence of the new boy made her jump backwards,wiped around with a really shocked face looking at him AHH..um...uh yea...yeah sure that sounds find, but you really shouldn't sneak up on people like that... hitomi said falling back into her female voice for a second staring at her feet ummm what about you katsuro...?
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade20

BlackBlade20

PostSubject: Re: Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN   Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 4:35 pm

"WAAH" Katsuro yelped, earning a blush and cleared his throat at the sudden appear of the other teen. He regained his composture and serious attitude. "I don't mind French food, please, show me the way" He said, controlling his otherwise uncontrollable stuttering and shyness. He found a non-threat feeling from the other teen. Katsuro gestured Mikhail to show him the way. "My name's Katsuro, by the way"
Back to top Go down
Cyberslayer

Cyberslayer

PostSubject: Re: Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN   Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:50 pm

Mikhail jumped startled when they had reacted to him appearing, "Whoa, jeez. S-sorry. He responded. I didn't mean to scare you, I have a bad habit of doing that." he chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his head. He smiled, "Awesome. I'll be happy to show you both. I could go for some of it myself." he looked to Hitomi, "I'm sorry but I didn't catch your name dude." he asked while he started to walk down the sidewalk to lead them to the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN   Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:37 pm

hotaka hitomi said starting to walk with the two guys yeah sorry you surprised me, i'm fine now she said smileing and anything involving food i'm down for haha, I was just gonna bring him to a ramen shop a little bit down the street but french sounds really good hitomi stood on the other side of katsuro she was still a bit scared of mikhail
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade20

BlackBlade20

PostSubject: Re: Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN   Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 10:56 pm

"French does sound good" Katsuro said, remembering the delicious smell of French food and many others that he remembers from when he was a kid. He looked back and saw the bullies from today morning hiding in a back alley, looking straight at him. Katsuro gave an annoyed sigh and wore his best of deadpans and/or glares (that could pierce souls) and tightened his grip on his backpack (he forgot that he brought it here with him) and on his shopping bags. "Jesus Christ...they never give up, do they?" He said in the lowest voice he could say, annoyed and a bit angry at them.

All of them were bulky (and dumb-looking) big teens, some (all) of them wore various sports-club uniforms from school.

Katsuro looked at them straight in the eye, then he turned around and looked forward again, following Mikhail's steps.

Back to top Go down
Cyberslayer

Cyberslayer

PostSubject: Re: Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN   Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 10:55 pm

"Hotaka huh?" Mikhail said outloud, "Cool names, both of you." he chuckled. "Oh?" He heard Hitomi mention the ramen shop, "I'm sorry, I didn't know, now I feel like an ass for just barging in." he sighed feeling a little down about it, "I'll make sure you guys get a great experience." he said fist pumping, "If I have to go cook it myself then by George I'll do it!" he smiled. He glanced to Hitomi and saw her position, "Maybe I should keep to my quiet self....it is pretty scary." he thought.

Mikhail turned the corner and started walking backwards to keep his eyes on Hitomi and Katsuro, "So you guys close friends or are we all in the same boat?" he asked. "I admit that I haven't been as social as I am now."
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN   Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 12:01 am

yeah were all in the same boat, i just meet him hitomi said glancing up and looking at the boy upon looking at her a slight wave of dread came over her sorry if i seen kinda standoffish I'm just get kind of a weird vibe for you probabley nothing however she said looking down embarrassed then again the last time a felt that feeling was with my little eight year old sister, who's a little demon of a child one of the reasons i lifted home haha, but enough about that i'm hungry and have no doubt in your cooking ability
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN   Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN Empty

Back to top Go down

Damn This City (Katsuro and 2/3 more people) OPEN
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next