Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The hidden--open too all  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The hidden--open too all  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The hidden--open too all  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The hidden--open too all  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The hidden--open too all  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The hidden--open too all  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The hidden--open too all  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The hidden--open too all  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The hidden--open too all  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The hidden--open too all

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

The hidden--open too all  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 4:29 pm

Not looking back not because of disrespect but to keep an eye on the food, Rita talked to Hotaka while checking on the steak. "Haha, well... that's always awkward... Alex, huh? I know him, actually, he's pretty cool..." Trying to check if the heat was right, Rita left the food to cook now, turning back to the boy. "Well, we all have weird days once in a while, don't sweat it." Giving him a much more peaceful smile, Rita took off her apron and sat down opposite Hotaka. "Well, first of all, I just transferred schools from Kyoto... I arrived here... little more than a week ago, I believe... so yeah, all my stuff's still pretty much packed except for a few personal things..." Checking the time, Rita believed the steak should be done, at least... walking over to the stove, she put on her apron again and checked it before grabbing two dishes and turning off the fire in that point. Splitting the steak evenly on the first plate, Rita moved the half she just cut onto the second one, ready to take out the fries, Rita grabbed the kitchen salt, the smell already reaching her nose and Hotaka's too, she assumed...
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 9:24 pm

oh you know him...I live across form him doesn't really seem like a lot of trouble his room was really messy however she said as rita was cutting the steak. After get her plate, she forgot about the one other thing that she couldn't make more manly, the way she ate was very feminine and light.

After finishing she said yeah my dad kicked me out for a reason i don't really want to talk about... I used to live around here but now i live in the dorms like i said, didn't really have many friends when i lived here hitomi wandered off Well there was one guy whats was his name....hideki I think it was talked to him a few days ago and haven't seen him since wonder what happend too him
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 10:09 am

Lifting the fries up slowly, Rita let most of the oil seep out and dumped the batch onto a plate, picking up the salt in the meanwhile... "Ah, I see... don't start eating yet, by the way, lemme get the fries done..." Salting the fries, Rita placed the plate on the table, ready to be picked clean... pushing her plate closer, Rita evenly separated the mound of fries on the table and pushed half of it onto her plate using her fork. Now ready to eat, Rita took off her apron and sat down opposite Hotaka, listening to his story. "Ah, family troubles... I see, if you don't want to talk about it then I won't force you..." Cutting her steak first and foremost as she always did before starting to eat, Rita stopped at the mention of Hideki's name, another friend of hers... "Wait, you know him too? I haven't seen him in a while either... I wonder what happened to him..." Looking a bit more downcast, Rita lightly shook her head and placed her knife aside, passing the fork to her right hand. "Well, talking has time, now it's time to eat. Itadakimasu!" Having gotten used to eating with only a fork, Rita was pretty elegant while also a bit crude, a combination of sorts... Not really paying attention to Hotaka while she ate, Rita didn't really notice anything odd about him except from glances, finding he ate pretty elegantly, like a noble... Grinning at the thought, Rita just continued eating, her stance relaxed and simple, not too uptight...
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:08 am

Yeah it's weird how people just kinda disappear like that hitomi said fishing her steak Thanks for the meal rita even though we just met haha she laughed a bit smiling at rita ....Not really sure what'd you want to do next if anything we could just head back too the school if you want I really have no idea what to do next....
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:27 am

Finishing her lunch just after Hotaka, Rita smiled and sighed, feeling satisfied at the meal she prepared... "Phew... They don't usually turn out that good... ehehe..." Giggling a bit, Rita got up and gathered the plates, putting them in the sink to wash later. "Well, I'm not really sure myself... I could walk you back to the dorms if you want... I don't have any more classes today..." Rinsing the dishes quickly just to avoid too much smell sticking around, Rita dried her hands and pushed her chair in. "Well... I have no idea... we could do that if you wanted to but I won't be sticking around school too long..." Giving a slightly bored and perplexed expression, Rita simply waited for Hotaka to respond, going with him to school for a while if he accepted her offer and simply staying home if not... but then again... she still needed to go to the library real quick... without Hotaka, preferably as she still had to request to take the book home with her...
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 10:52 pm

"yeah I might as well get home"hitomi said sending iup and walking over to rita. "there's nothing else in town we could do?" She said picking up her stuff,  wraping her self in it , sticking we her hand in the pocket of her jacket, pulling out her wallet, and her ID flew out landing on the ground face up showing her picture with her hair down,really name,EVERYTHING, freaking out she dropped to the ground pickig it up her face completely red "y...you didn't see anything right...right"
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:04 pm

Grabbing her stuff as well, Rita looked as Hotaka picked up his, turning her head away for just a second as she heard a sound of something thin falling on the floor. "Huh, what was that?" Though she couldn't really see much as the boy picked it up too quickly, prompting her to feel confused by his question. "Um, no... I saw nothing... what's the big deal, it's just an ID... ah well, I won't pry..." Continuing to put on her jacket, Rita picked up her bag too, slinging it on her shoulder after the jacket. "Well, there isn't really much to do around here... but still, I only moved to this place myself..." Giving him another slight chuckle, Rita stepped out the door and kept the door open for Hotaka. "Come on, let's go. Wherever we go, we need to leave, right?" Still smiling, Rita kept the door open and waited for him to decide as she really didn't care where they'd go.
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 9:45 pm

Still panicked from what just happened, hitomi face was still burning red and kept looking down at her feet as she slipped her ID and wallet in too her pants pocket Ummm...uh lets go.... she said awkwardly. The walk back to school was quite and still kinda tense. So I guess I should just go home after this, If there isn't anything yo want to do hitomi said as she pushed open the schools doors
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 10:01 pm

Watching as Hotaka blushed a bit, Rita gave him a confused look while he left the building, following him to school. As he pushed the gates apart, Rita'd answer his question, a confused look still on her face. "Hmmm, well... I showed you my house... maybe now you should pay back the favor?" A playful smile on her face, Rita'd stand cockily in front of him, something she did when joking and poked Hotaka's forehead lightly. "Ahaha, just kidding, you don't have to if you don't want to!" Still giving him that playful smile, Rita could be said to look pretty cute right now, even in her Gothic clothes... though she wasn't a Goth per say, she still enjoyed wearing black clothing as it fit her monochrome color scheme quite well... Waiting for Hotaka's reaction, Rita relaxed herself and leaned on the wall behind her, awaiting his answer too.
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 11:36 pm

I mean sure, but i haven't even unpacked yet so maybe you would like to help me unpack haha..if you want I would mind some help hitomi said smiling hopeing that rita would help, as she really did need help wanna help?
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 6:48 am

Surprised that someone that lived in the dorms hadn't unpacked yet, Rita flinched quite a bit... something she really thought unreasonable after since Hotaka never even told her when he moved there... "Wait, when did you even move in? Urk, anyway... um, sure, I can help out, if you want..." Rubbing the back of her head, Rita felt a blush appearing on her face from her actions... now she remembered why she didn't like talking to people too much, she always ended up embarrassing herself somehow... Still blushing, Rita turned to Hotaka again and took a deep breath, trying to relax... "Alright, let's start over... Yeah, I can help you out if you want... not like I really have much else to do today..." Still quite a bit embarrassed though calmer, Rita scratched her head again and looked down, still blushing...
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 10:14 am

thank you!, I moved in two days ago, one was taken up by alex and another is today hitomi said answering her question why are you so embarrassed she said leading her down the halls to her room, unlocking the door which lead to a dark, very empty room with a few box's stacked in the corner with a small bed with a laptop siting on it well here we are
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:19 pm

Getting snapped back to reality by Hotaka's question, Rita got even more embarrassed and flinched, afraid to make a fool of herself again... "Well, uh, I... I asked something stupid, that's why! It's natural, right?! Ehehehe..." Laughing nervously while fanning herself, that must have looked even more awkward than what she said before and the thought made her even more embarrassed... Looking down at the ground, Rita just followed him in silence, thinking of how to remedy this... Finally getting to his room, Rita'd look into a dark room with just a laptop on a bed and boxes, nothing else... "A-ah, so this is your room... I see... I can help you unload those boxes then, just tell me what to do!" Trying to sound calmer, Rita moved into the room though not much farther than the entrance, stopping just a little bit before entering fully... "U-um, excuse me, then..." Asking for Hotaka's permission, Rita dropped her bag at the entrance, being careful not to let her model gun click, though she thought she had the safety on....
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 3:22 am

Great... I would just need you to unpack a few boxes just lay the stuff out, no big deal hitomi said going over to the boxes and finding the one labeled "clothes" and being sure to to those ones off to the side. she gave rita two box's one labeled "school stuff" and "computer stuff".
also giving rita a small knife to cut open the boxes
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 6:51 am

Going in after Hotaka, Rita looked around the room while he got the boxes ready for them to open... She really thought the room resembled hers quite a bit, though, being mostly empty so far... Looking at the boxes as Hotaka placed them down in front of her, Rita rejected the knife and pulled out her own small switchblade, choosing to pierce the box labeled "school stuff" first. "Alrighty, let's see here... careful..." Speaking to herself, Rita got the box open and moved to the other one, doing the same thing as she did the first time. "There... we... go... that should be it, let's get the stuff out now... I'll take the school stuff, alright?" Moving to the first box, Rita started getting all the generic school related stuff out... notebooks, textbooks, quite a few pencils and pens... and apparently, an x-acto knife Rita doubted Hotaka knew was there, even though it was normal for art courses... Finishing up getting everything out, Rita sorted it out instinctively by type, lacing the textbooks in one neat pile, the notebooks in another and all the miscellaneous material in an actual mound, not really caring about its state as long as she didn't wreck anything... concentrating just on sorting stuff out, Rita payed almost no attention to Hotaka, simply assuming he was unpacking his computer stuff... after she finished, Rita simply waited for his reply while still kneeling down, heaving a sigh at the hard work...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The hidden--open too all
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next