Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The hidden--open too all  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The hidden--open too all  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The hidden--open too all  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The hidden--open too all  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The hidden--open too all  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The hidden--open too all  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The hidden--open too all  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The hidden--open too all  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The hidden--open too all  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The hidden--open too all

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

The hidden--open too all  Empty
PostSubject: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 11:22 am

Her head completely flustered from the events of today hitomi put her head done a walked as fast as possible the the library. One of the only places where she her true gender didn't matter. pushing open the door of it the quietly seemed so peaceful, she found a back corner were there was nobody there. pulling close to 25 books off the shelves she sat down and started read hoping no one would bother her
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:40 pm

Her first day now in school, Rita was still exploring a bit... though the library was always a place of interest... Holding onto her bag tightly, Rita opened it slightly to see that her lucky charm, her brother's model gun, was still there... Pushing the doors open, Rita turned to the counter, bowing to the young-looking man who looked sort of flustered to do the same and went to check the books around... "Ah, umm... lemme see, Agatha Christie, Agatha... oh!" Searching the C section, Rita found the collection of mystery novels she was looking for, currently intending to read the second novel, "The Secret Adversary" which was... currently missing from its spot... Finding at the corner of her eye a boy sitting at the middle of a pile of books, Rita walked over to him real quick to check if any were the one she was looking for... "Ah, excuse me! Did you pick up a novel by the name of "The Secret Adversary", by any chance?" Talking casually, Rita kinda forgot her shyness in such a peaceful place... this truly was a safe haven to her... Looking expressionless as always, Rita simply waited for the boy to respond to her question, hoping that, if he had it, he'd let her read it, at leat...
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:01 pm

Completely absorbed in her book hitomi didn't even see the girl. It surprised her when she was being spoken too
"ah, umm i might have see" she said looking through her pile "yep its right here" she said pushing the book towards the other girl.

Hitomi the n did a full once over her self to make sure look like a guy and nothing was off "uhh.. Yeah I'm good" she said a bit too loud "anyway what your name"?
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:08 pm

Taking the book with a smile, Rita looked a bit perplexed as the boy scanned himself, though she simply shrugged it off and responded to his question. "I'm Rita Arisato, a third year. Thanks for the book... what's your name, may I ask?" Looking still a bit flustered despite being a lot calmer than usual, Rita looked around for a chair, taking one from the nearest table and sitting by the boy. "It's really calm here, huh? Makes me feel more relaxed... is that why you're here too?" Flipping through the pages, Rita wanted the library book simply because she forgot her own at home, making it so she had to remember the exact page she was at... Finally getting there, Rita took a bookmark out of her bag just in case, ready to write the page number she ended up on when she finished reading for today... Waiting for the boy to respond, Rita simply read for a bit, a peaceful smile appearing on her face.
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:21 pm

Yeah something like that.... hitomi said looking at the girl who and taken one of her books

i'm Hit...umm H..Hotaka...soutoshi, I'm a second year said blushing at droping her face in to her book
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 4:20 pm

Looking now more peaceful, Rita was perfectly calm, the book giving her the relaxation she needed... Looking now at the boy who called himself Hotaka, Rita deviated her sight to him and talked. "Hm, I see... nice to meet you, Soutoshi-kun! Looks like I'm your senpai then." Giving him a warm smile, Rita looked at his pile of books to see if he had anything nice... and lo and behold, the boy seemed to have picked up something very interesting... ""Psyche and Mind"?" Flipping a bit through its pages, Rita grinned a bit at the book's contents about Shadow things and something about Personas... "The physical manifestation of our psyche, huh? Sounds fun..." Closing it back up, Rita turned to Hotaka, giving him a warm smile still. "Hey, you mind if I take this? It's an interesting book and I'd like to read it if possible..." Her voice sounding a bit dejected if not otherwise unemotional, Rita sat back down and waited for Hotaka to answer, picking something up from her bag... "Here, catch!" Tossing him a candy bar and unwrapping her own, Rita continued on reading the book she came here for in the first place, placing the other one on her bag...
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 5:53 pm

uhh..yeah sure I was gonna read that but if you want it then it's okay... she said placing the candy bar in her bag Yeah it's kinda quite in here, helps you get away form stuff i guess, I think i grabed a bit too many books haha.

hey do you want to do something afterwards? she asked with a smile

Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 6:26 pm

Now looking pretty scholarly while reading, Rita looked at Hotaka with a serene smile, now being relaxed and calm... "Oh, you were? Um, you can take it then, I don't mind..." Putting the book back on the stack, Rita laughed a slight bit at Hotaka's answer, responding almost immediately... "Well, I dunno, how many did you even bring?" Now smiling more than she ever would to someone she just met, Rita sat back down and took out her glasses from her pocket, putting them on to read a bit better... "Well, it depends on where you wanna go... I don't have any club meetings yet since I just started... wanna go grab something to eat?" Intrigued now, Rita would record the page she was on and put away the bookmark before placing the book back on the stack. "Well, if you wanna go soon, then we'll need to put away these books, huh?" Looking a bit gaudy now, Rita smirked a tad bit, fully intending on helping Hotoka put away the books if he wanted.
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 2:24 am

Food...now that i think about i am pretty hungry hang on while i put these away hitomi said piling the books together and placing the one book in her bag standing up and walking over the shelves, she remembered the one feminine thing about her that she never was able to change..the way she walked which was inherent female, she try'd her best to it never worked and she could feel the girl watching her and it stung Please don't say anything she thought
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 4:59 am

Smiling as Hotaka went to put the books away, Rita stopped him and took half the stack, walking behind him... Noticing his walking pace was pretty feminine, Rita simply shrugged and thought to herself: "Eh, whatevs... I've seen plenty of guys walk like girls..." Dismissing any more thoughts about it in her mind, Rita placed the books she held cleanly on a nearby table and arranged them perfectly, how a librarian would... Seeing Hotaka was done with putting away his own stack, Rita turned to him before going back and picking up her bag, sneakily picking up the psychology book she noticed before and putting it in her bag without Hotaka seeing... "Well, he was putting everything away anyway, so what's the big deal...?" Trying to comfort herself, Rita shook her head and talked to the boy now. "Well, should we go now or do you wanna wait a bit?" Pulling her bag over her shoulder, Hikari gave Hotaka a friendly smile as she always did, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 11:11 am

Uhh..lets go now I got nothing else to do here anyway hitomi said looking back to rita as she walked to the door, her jacket warping around her as she turned. She stopped it right there pushing it down Stop damn you she said softly, smiling at rita
Okay where we going, I could go for anything
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 12:19 pm

Walking out of the library, Rita turned to Hotaka, watching as he seemed annoyed at his jacket wrapping around him, something that perplexed Rita... though she didn't think much more of it... Still in her casual clothes, Rita turned around, her own trench coat wrapping around her body, stopped only by her bag. "Well... how about..." Thinking about it, Rita remembered how she taught herself how to cook, normally making food for both herself and her brother... "Well... we can go to my house... I can cook so why not?" Giving Hotaka a shy smile, Rita must have appeared quite bold, inviting a boy to her home right away... but really, it meant nothing as Rita wasn't into men anyway... If Hotaka were to accept, Rita would lead him to the suburbs, showing him where she lived as well... though she stopped right at her house...
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:39 pm

You're house... yeah i mean if your offering that would be fine she said as she accepted rita offer so they walked together along the way have a small talk the whole way there

Arriving at rita's house, she left'd her bag and jacket at the front she was nevus to take off the jacket she hoped that nothing showed through her shirt and to her joy nothing did she did a good binding job this morning. smiling at her self she didn't realize that she'd been staring at her chest the whole time.
her face began to turn red Uhh so what are we haveing...
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:55 pm

Unlocking her door, Rita entered, holding the door open for Hotaka to come in... entering herself, Rita took off her black coat and bag, standing now in just a one-piece black dress and stockings, her casual clothing. "Hmmm.... I dunno, lemme check what I have..." Going through the kitchen, Rita had been here for only about a week so she hadn't had much time to stock up yet... besides some light ingredients... "Alright, with this, I can make... no, curry's too cliche... how about... steak? Yes... steak..." Her eyes shining at the idea, Rita took out just a package of beefsteak and ready-to-fry fries, opening both packages... setting the beef on the frying pan, Rita took out the cooking oil while talking to Hotaka. "So, Soutoshi-kun, do you live around here too?" Trying to make small talk, Rita put on her apron, perfectly contrasting the white against the black of the dress... now that she was thinking about it... this was the first time she was cooking for someone else ever since she left Japan... the thought made her smile a bit while not even noticing Hotaka's actions behind her...
Back to top Go down
lightfiyr

lightfiyr

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 4:14 pm

Uh yeah..steak should be fine hitomi said as she walked over to rita and sat in a chair yeah I live in the dorms, I accidentally went to to the wrong room yesterday haha...it was some kid named....alex or something so yeah it was a weird day yesterday she said looking around the room at all the or lack of things in the house there isn't alot of stuff here did you move in recently?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hidden--open too all    The hidden--open too all  Empty

Back to top Go down

The hidden--open too all
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next