Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyberslayer

Cyberslayer

The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening) Empty
PostSubject: The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening)   The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:45 am

Mikhail sat up and cussed to himself, alone in his home. "I can't do this anymore!" he yelled getting up to once again go to the kitchen to get a pack of ice to put onto himself. "The pain is just becoming too much for me." he sighed entering the kitchen. He grabbed the remote off the counter and turned it onto an early morning station. It was raining outside, no Lightning or thunder to make sleeping harder than it already was. He swiped the pack from the freezer and slapped it onto his neck, "Dammit!!" he yelled slamming on hand onto the marble counter. He sighed moving it down to his chest. "It's maddening..." he thought to himself before walking a few feet into the living room to sit on a couch to watch the tv.

Every few minutes he'd get up to dump out the melted water and grab some more ice to put into the pack before returning to his seat. Mikhail clenched his armrest seeing stories of robberies or murders, he slowly loosened his grip. Mikhail gave off a loud sigh before going to get more ice, "It's things like that that piss me off." he thought out loud, "That or people who don't deserve any respect somehow either pay or sleep their way to the top. There are people who work their asses off and get nowhere in life..." he once again sighed, "I wish I could make people like that vanish."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening)   The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:30 am

“It sucks doesn’t it?” a familiar voice would sound to Mikhail. The voice was female, and he would be able to see if he were to turn around from his seat, what appeared to be his mother, who was supposed to be at the moment on a trip in Europe to visit the family. What was she doing here? Another odd thing was that while for the most part she looked like she normally would on any other day Mikhail would see her, her eyes were an odd shade of crimson red, and noticeably so. “How are you my darling? Were you getting angry at the horrible criminals on the TV? It’s a shame that they do all these horrible things and never get punished for it, though we get people who work so hard and never get any recognition. It bugs me too,” she said, with a half smirk. Whether this was how she normally acted or not, something about her was slightly off, even though this woman looked exactly like his mother save for the eyes, who were nor gazing upon her “son” with a peculiar stare.
Back to top Go down
Cyberslayer

Cyberslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening)   The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:40 am

Mikhail quickly jumped to his feet and turned to the voice, "who the fu-"he froze in place seeing someone who looked like his mother. "Mom? You're suppose to be-" Mikhail caught a glimpse of her eye color thanks to the glow of the television behind him. "Am I dreaming?" he thought taking a step back, "Doesn't makes sense that I would dream something like this..." Mikhail felt the erge to run for the kitchen to grab a knife but he was honestly too afraid to move, seeing his normally kind mother saying these things were horrific to him. Mikhail regained his posture and glared at the person that looked like his mother, "Who are you? Don't say you're my mother because you'd be full of shit if you did." he clenched one fist, "How the hell is someone able to look and sound just like my mom...this HAS to be a nightmare." he thought grabbing his arm and pinched himself, "It's not a nightmare? Then there's only one thing to do..." he thought taking a deep breath and closed his eyes. Mikhail pointed toward the figure and opened his eyes as he shouted, "You'd better start talking or I'll kick your ass, looking like my mom or not!" Mikhail truthfully didn't want to fight someone who looked like his mom but even though stuff didn't normally scare him he'd be lying if this entire scenario wasn't terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening)   The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:19 pm

Mikhail’s “mother” frowned and shook her head, holding her arms out as though to ask for a hug. “But Mikhail, you don’t recognize me? It hurts me that you don’t remember your own mother. Could it be that you’ve forgotten about me? You remember all of those criminals, but you forget your mother?” she said. She whimpered slightly, and looked as though she were about to cry, though no tears came out, and she would turn back to her gaze to the boy. She then turned to the TV that displayed the newest story of a violent murder happening somewhere else in the world, and she would walk the opposite way around the couch and sit on it, watching the story, and looking back to Mikhail. “Criminals are scum, and you know it. There’s a reason I am back, because my sweet son obviously doesn’t have what he needs to stop these scum. Doesn’t it hurt knowing that? I don’t like knowing that you can’t do anything on your own,” she said.
Back to top Go down
Cyberslayer

Cyberslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening)   The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:42 pm

"of course I'd recognize my own mother, what I DON'T recognize is something that just LOOKS and ACTS like my mother. You're just trying to act all sweet and make me try to believe what you're trying to say, it's not working and I'm calling the police." he said turning to grab and phone but stopped before he pressed anything. Mikhail stood motionless staring at the phone while his mother was sitting down speaking to him, "Shut up." he growled then looked over his shoulder glaring, "I'm better than all of them, they'll all rot away in a prison for a few years while the good people may not get everything they want but they're the ones that make the world worth living in." he said before turning back to his mother, "What do you mean what I need to stop them? Stop talking like this is some deal with the devil bullshit because I'm not going to hear it!" he turned back to the phone and as he grabbed it a sharp pain ran through his arm making him drop it, "Dammit....why now?" he thought wincing in pain, "You think this is funny? Just leave me alone..." he said quieter than he had been before, "Stop saying these things my mother wouldn't say. Please."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening)   The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:59 pm

His “mother” chuckled lightly. “You won’t do it. You wouldn’t call the police on your mother. Because I simply know it is not within your nature. You deny yourself the right to do anything about what you dislike. It’s disgusting…a contradiction…” she said, standing up and walking around the cough to look to Mikhail. “However, you can finally relieve yourself of that weakness, your burdens and pain, and take it in your own hands. I can offer you purpose, I can offer you power to do what is right to take those disgusting fiends you hate so much to their rightful fates.” As she spoke, Mikhail could see her shadow on the floor had suddenly turned pitch black, and it was….moving? It clearly did not match the figure he saw before him, and disturbingly enough, the shadow began to bubble as though whatever made it had changed to a bubbling ooze of tar. Mikhail could feel a presence in that shadow, and practically hear noises from it calling his name and moaning. She held her hand out. “I don’t want your soul or anything stupid like a simple devil. I want your loyalty to this purpose. I want you to show me that these humans are scum and deserved to be treated as such, wouldn’t you agree, Mikhail Kujo?”
Back to top Go down
Cyberslayer

Cyberslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening)   The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:11 pm

Mikhail watched her approach him and backed up against a wall, "You don't know me, stop acting like you do. Stop calling yourself my mother you lying piece of shit. I'm 5 seconds away from beating your head into paste!" he felt another pulse of pain in his chest, he fell onto his knees. "If you're here to just kill me in the end then up and try it already, I'm ready for you." he said glaring up at her, locking his cold glare to her red eyes. "Try me."

Mikhail noticed the shadow moving, "Are my eyes playing tricks on me?" he thought trying to stand himself back up by placing his arm which wasn't sore onto a table to push himself up, "What the?!" he saw the shadow seemingly turn into a liquid, "What is this?" he fell back down and tried crawling back but was against the wall. He looked back at her, "....You expect me to go along with what you're saying at THIS point? I haven't a clue what you're talking about anymore!" he raised his voice not feeling as scared as just irritated at this point, "Knock off this spooky prank, it's not funny." he said but there was just silence for a long time aside from the sounds from the dark tar a few feet from him, "....They are scum." He muttered, "Not just petty criminals, people who use their power to step all over those weaker than them. I'm sick of it." he finally forced himself to stand, "If you're promising me a way to punish those who abuse power for their own selfish gain then I guess I could listen..." he slowly held his hand out but stopped, "could you stop looking like my mom? At least look like a hot girl or something, makes this kind of thing less awkward." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening)   The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 9:33 pm

The woman sighed. He didn’t know when to quit did he? Couldn’t he just find some way to understand and be amicable? But of course, humans were always this way, fearing what they did not understand. From the liquidy shadow, a yellow armored hand would grab the ground and pull its head clad in steel from the sludge, looking straight at Mikhail. “This is all of yours. It will be the power you seek to bring the scum to justice. You can finally do some good in this world. No one will ever let you go without what you deserve again.” Apparently that seemed to convince him, for he finally said yes, though his comment of a hot girl made her chuckle darkly. “You say that to your mother?” she said. The armored being would drop back into the sludge and climb up on the woman’s body to wrap around her arm, now held to him to offer. If Mikhail were to take it, the sludge in an instant would slide onto his hand and into his mouth, filling him with such a pain that he would pass out from fatigue. When he would awake, he would find his “mother” gone, but a new voice was in his head, the voice of the armored one and their respective power would then lie within him from that point forward. Kids these days, they certainly did not take things lying down.
Back to top Go down
Cyberslayer

Cyberslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening)   The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 7:04 pm

Mikhail jumped startled by the creature that emerged from the ground, "This is mine?" he asked out loud looking at the creature's piercing blue eyes. Mikhail got down onto one knee to look at the creature, "He looks pretty badass....that helps I guess." he said as the creature submerged back into the ground, as Mikhail reached out to his "mother's" hand the effects took place.

3 hours later
Mikhail jumped awake.
"Whoa!" he yelled looking around the room, the morning sun hadn't begun to rise yet. He looked to the tv that was still on, "That was a weird..." Mikhail looked around again and slowly stood up. He clenched one fist and smiled, "There's no way that was a dream." he spoke softly and looked to the tv which gave off some short static. He grinned as he could hear the sound of a voice, "Fight huh?...Nah, not yet. I'm going to make sure I can understand the gist of what's going-hmmm?" he looked surprised at the tv, "Persona?...that's what I call you? Whatever you say....Tartarus." Mikhail lay back onto the ground as the red glow from the tv glowed brighter, Mikhail laughed to himself and decided to skip school that day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening)   The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Underworld's Judge (Mikhail's Awakening)
Page 1 of 1