Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Jobless (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Jobless (Rita) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Jobless (Rita) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Jobless (Rita) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Jobless (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Jobless (Rita) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Jobless (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Jobless (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Jobless (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Jobless (Rita)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Jobless (Rita) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobless (Rita)   Jobless (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:24 pm

Being oblivious as she is, Rita didn't seem to notice any ads at all, instead focusing on the way, any seen slipping her mind completely as her facial recognition simply turned off for now... Following Lia as she showed her the way, Rita answered her questions quickly, not really wanting to bore her out much... "W-well, I'm a graphic designer! An amateur one for now but I draw a lot! That and, um... I play videogames and such... and, um... uh..." Struggling to find something else to say, Rita simply kept quieter as she simply asked: "Oh, um.. wh-what about you, do you have hobbies?" Sounding quite a bit more nervous, Rita spoke in a shaky voice before looking up at the sky, immediately noticing some adverts to a circus performer, Cuore... "Huh...? She looks kinda like you, Lia!" Though Rita was mostly oblivious on this stuff, she recognized Lia's face on the sign, even with the heavy make-up she had on in the ad... "But really now, you must be a really big attraction to make it to an ad, huh? I'm kinda curious now..." Still smiling just the same way, Rita kept walking, still oblivious to what Lia truly did... though she doubted in her mind that she'd care at all...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Jobless (Rita)   Jobless (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 10:17 pm

“You go into computer stuff? I can’t understand any of that stuff, it’s weird how so many people can. That stuff is way too hard,” Lia said with a tilt of her head. Techy stuff like that was never her strong point, and she wasn’t exactly the smartest cookie. It certainly along with her constant absences got her held back several times. She didn’t care too much, she just wanted the day to come where the family wanted her to work full time so she could finally drop out. Her train of thought would be interrupted by Rita who had asked her a question as they walked through the street. “I uh….exercise, design clothes and perform I guess. Nothing too major,” she said. Though when Rita finally took note of the ads that clearly were Lia herself in various performer uniforms including her natural green suit, She smiled and played bashful by putting a hand behind her head with a smile. “Does it? Well, I may be Cuore…I just perform there when I am not at school,” she said, scratching her head.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Jobless (Rita)   Jobless (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 10:01 am

Still smiling, Rita really didn't know a single thing about this island, much less the circus... she truly had no idea who Lia was or what she did... A sly expression appearing on her face, Rita decided to respond to everything Lia had said pretty much at once, talking way more than she normally did... "Well, for starters, I don't really do much computer stuff aside from editing some pictures and maybe programming a bit... aside from that, I really only just draw, play video games and watch anime, nothing more..." Smiling sheepishly now, Rita wasn't very used to speaking about herself so much... now it was Lia's turn. "Cuo... re? Sorry, I really don't know... I have little to now knowledge of this island, much less where everything is and who everyone is..." Showing now a dejected expression, Rita turned the sheepish smile into a grin and answered confidently. "I don't really care who you are or what you do, you seem like an awesome person!" Smiling brightly now, Rita could tell that Lia really was pretty cool just from this day... wondering now if there was much longer to go, Rita was starting to get a bit bored... she had run out of things to talk about... "Is it much longer to your place?" Asking still in a bored tone, Rita would expect Lia to show her at least the outside of the circus and then each part ways for today... as friends, at least... Giving Lia a smile again, Rita kept walking, hoping that they'd reach it soon...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Jobless (Rita)   Jobless (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 2:09 pm

When Rita still seemed oblivious to her other nature, she gave a peace sign with her hand akin to one on one of her ads and gave a brilliant smile. “One day you’ll just have to show up then!” she said. It would not take them much longer, as the circus was easy to see from a distance and they were merely a few streets away. Lia would halt at a crosswalk and smile to Rita. “Well then, maybe you should come sometime! Or maybe I’ll see you again if I am told to go back to school. Nice meeting you! Well, see ya!” she said, before practically running across the street when there were no cars, eager to get back to her real home. A home at the madness that is the circus.

((Exit))
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Jobless (Rita)   Jobless (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Giggling at Lia's little performance at trying to imitate her ads, Rita winked at her and said: "Of course I will, I look forward to seeing you perform!" A smile shining as bright as the sun was one of Rita's rare expressions, one that she showed to only people she considered friends... and Lia was shown the same radiant smile that could melt a heart...
Jobless (Rita) - Page 2 SOMiLKC
"Alrighty then, I'll come by whenever I can!" Waving now to Lia as she crossed the street, Rita could see the circus in the distance as she did... Rita already expected Lia to walk a bit faster as she reached her home though she didn't quite expect a run like what she put up... Shouting one last thing to Lia before she was gone, Rita waved and put her hand by her mouth so the sound would amplify... "Hey! When we meet again, we gotta trade phone numbers, you hear me?!" Giving the same smile that she gave before, Rita settled down before going off on her own to return home, hoping she could see Lia again soon...

[[EXIT]]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Jobless (Rita)   Jobless (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 4:42 pm

Lia of the Fool and Rita of the Sun have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jobless (Rita)   Jobless (Rita) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jobless (Rita)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2