Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Good service [Julian + 1 more]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 9:35 pm

“Well..” Hyde kind of didn’t want to go into detail about the scene that Sheva made inside of the mall. It kind of looked like someone was after her, and Hyde’s instincts made him rush to her aid. But really, she us wasn’t good with being around so many people. At the same time, Hyde didn’t want to bolster his self-righteousness in people’s faces, even though he honestly thought he was doing the right thing by attempting to be there for her. “Well, I known her for the same amount of time that I known you. The best thing about being young is all the new relationships you can establish for the better. Sheva is pretty shy, but I think she’s a great person.

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:35 pm

I blushed a bit in the time that Hyde said that he thinks that I am a great person.I rapidly put the sushies on my mouth so they can't notice that I am blushing.After chomping and swallowing it, i spoke "Yeah, i am a little shy and I am a loner too so I don't have much friends" I paused for a second then looked at Hyde with a smile."but thanks to Hyde, I think i am getting a bit friendly" I said.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 12:43 am

...What was with the hesitation? That was the only question on Julian's mind as he listened to Hyde's explanation, nodding slightly to show he was paying attention. After a moment, he snuck a glance at Sheva. ...Oh. Oh. So they were like that then? No matter how much sushi she stuffed into her mouth, it was easy to see the blush on her face. This was actually kind of funny. As much as he wanted to smirk at the situation, Julian managed smile politely instead. "Yeah, Hyde has that effect on people, doesn't he?" Hyde was definitely a lot of things, and friendly was one of them. Julian doubted that even the most insecure, socially awkward person would have trouble interacting with Hyde; the fact that his personality would wear off on them a little bit was plausible too.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 11:50 pm

"Thats ok, we can be your friends! it's always good to make some friends around with people your age. That way, you can probably find alot of stuff that we have in common or like to talk about. For instance, did you know that i take over the kitchen duties sometimes? Eve though sushi is the most of what im capable of making, they still turn out pretty good. Also, there was this new show on tv, its called scandal. I'm usually not a big fan of those chick shows, but it wasn't all that bad. True blood ended, that was a bummer."

Hyde stayed quiet for a bit to see if he could think of anything else.
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 9:50 am

"I don't watch too much TV shows, if I did I will be probably watching The Walking Dead.I think it will have a new season in the next two weeks and.... I read books as a hobby.I just finished this book named The Fault in our Stars, that book made me cry due to the drama" I also shared something about tv shows and also books which is where I am very crazy of.It was silent for a second so I spoke again "I also cook but I think they didn't turn out so very well so I just call a restaurant to deliver a meal to my home" I stopped talking
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 9:39 pm

"The Walking Dead's that zombie show, right?" Julian couldn't be sure.  TV had never been his favorite pastime even when he was a kid, so these shows sort of went over his head. At least he sort of knew the one Sheva was talking about thank to the other kids at school. Listening to gossip had actually come in handy for once, it seemed.

The pinkette's comment was a little strange. When cooking failed, she just got take-out? That was...pretty unhealthy. What about her family? Surely there had to be someone taking care of her, right? A sibling or a dad or a cousin or...well, just someone. Unless she was one of those kids who ran away from home or something. ...Best not to say anything, then, in case he ruffled too many feathers. "I wish my dad did something like that." Julian let out a short laugh, silver eyes glittering at the memories that popped in his head. "He used to suck at cooking. But if he burned stuff, we still had to eat it, even though it tasted like crap." Resting his chin in his hand, the teen continued with a nostalgic smile. "'The cook has to eat his mistakes, but I'm not suffering alone' was what he always said."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 8:57 pm

“Well that sounds like the fast track to an upset stomach Julian, it’s a good thing that he got better. Either way, you guys can eat here now, I can assure you that were good for all occasions, breakfast, lunch, dinner. You know, I always wondered where the word brunch came from? “ Hyde when got into a thinking pose. “You know, there should be a word called Luncinner….which means its lunch and dinner. Though, I don’t think it’ll matter if we went past the lunch point. “ It was a strange joke, but Hyde laughed anyway. He then turned over to Sheva real quick and gave her a kind smile. “I Hope the foods good.” After saying that Hyde would think about other things to talk about. “Hey Sheva, you know that Julian over here is somewhat of a pro at video games. I was pretty close to beating him at my favorite punch out game , but I lost. “Hyde then shot Julian a competitive glance.. “Next time, were playing dance dance revolution! I hope you’re ready for that!”
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 6:13 am

"Well... the word brunch is the combination of the word breakfast and lunch" I added some knowledge to Hyde's brain.Hyde then started to talk about video games? I do know video games but I am not just interested to it and he invited me to play Dance Dance Revolution? I do not play video games but it wouldn't hurt to try."I am not interested in video games but i would like to try that Dance Dance thingy if you want me to"
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 1:07 am

Would it hurt to satiate Hyde's curiosity? Probably not, considering the redhead was seriously considering the question. "Yeah, it is." Julian would nod at Sheva's brief description of the word before adding, "No one really knows where it came from, but that word got popular in the 1930s. Lots of hotels used it to advertise and attract celebrities who, at the time, apparently had a habit of showing up really late to breakfast." There. Probably not what Hyde was looking for, but at least he learned a little trivia. Nothing wrong with that, right? The teen chuckled slightly at the other male's weak joke--that was a joke, right?--before taking a moment to pop the knuckles on both of his hands just so he'd have something to amuse himself with. Not that the conversation was boring, but sometimes he just needed to move a little. Staying in one position for too long made for stiff muscles anyways.

"Oh? Bring it on anytime, then." A wide smirk took over Julian's face as the boy next to him issued his challenge. Dance Dance Revolution was something he'd played before, so he was fairly confident he could win at. Not that he'd turn Hyde down anyways; a challenge should be met head on. What fun was it to give up before even trying? His silver eyes flicked to Sheva as she spoke up, his expression softening into a warm smile. "Don't worry Sheva, it's fun. I bet you'll have a great time, so long as you give it a chance."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:35 am

Hyde was excited at the fact that they would have another chance to hang out again. “Alright! So it’s a date then! We’re all going to meet up and try to have some fun, that sounds pretty fair right?” Hyde would say as he gives Sheva his contact information. “Not only to hang out, if anything happens at all, be sure to call me ok? That’s what friends are for.” Hyde would have a serious glance for a brief moment, he didn’t want anything to happen to his friends, but he didn’t want to sound crazy either. “Strange things have been happening around here, weird looking monsters and stuff like that. Our entire lives are practically an anime these days. It doesn’t make any sense now, but I need you two to be careful. I don’t know how to explain it, and it’s impossible to give you an example as to what I mean but……at least the food isn’t weird. It’s funny you know, you start to forget all your troubles once you fill your stomach. ” After having a small chuckle, Hyde would then start to get up; he was at work all day and needed a shower. “Anyway, just be careful alright? Other than that, we should definitely set up a date for when we can hang out. “ Hyde would say as he proceeds to leave. Before he exits his workplace, Hyde turns around one last time and gives his friends a casual wave. “Get home safe alright?! Send me a text or something later on!” Hyde then proceeded to go home.

-Exit
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 4:01 am

"I'll be looking forward to it" It is my first time hanging out with a bunch of friends so I am so exited "Monsters? I asked myseld because Hyde said something about monsters? Are there monsters in the Azores? because I haven't seen one or maybe Hyde had too much video games that he started to have hallucinations but if it is true, I should be careful also.As Hyde left the restaurant, I was the next one to leave but I looked at Julian then smiled at him "G-goodbye J-julian i-it is a p-pleasure to m-meet y-you" I said goodbye to him but stuttering because I was still shy and this is my first time to have multiple social interaction with people.I am so not used to it so I clumsily left the restaurant.Tripping on the floor but then regained balance fast and ran.As I got home, I texted Hyde "Hey Hyde, don't worry I got home safely and I will be looking forward to that game bye! thnx again!

-EXIT-
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:58 pm

The conversation was going just fine until Hyde pretty much ruined the whole atmosphere by mentioning "monsters". Julian trained his eyes on Hyde as the redhead spoke, his eyes growing narrower with every word. Seriously, what the hell was Hyde talking about? Was he actually referring to the supernatural things Julian had experienced first-hand, or was this just his imagination filling in the gaps to the whole suspicious happenings in Azores? ...No, it couldn't be the second one. His "advice" was a little too spot-on for that. So now the question was...how much did Hyde actually know?

...And just like that, Hyde was already walking out again without a proper goodbye. Tsk...well, all the more reason to meet up with him again. "See ya Hyde." A bright grin lit up his face, erasing all traces of confusion and suspicion. There was barely enough time to wave before Hyde was out the door and gone. Seems like Sheva got too nervous without the other boy around, so she scrambled away too. She was pretty fast; he barely had time to get out "Nice to meet you too." before she was (literally) tripping over herself to get away.

Seeing as there was no one else around to talk to, Julian stood up himself and pushed his chair in before walking out the restaurant door and towards the subway station. He had a lot to think about...like how to get Hyde to explain exactly what the hell he knew about the whole "monsters" and "power" crap.  

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 2:13 am

Julian of the Devil and Sheva of the Death have formed a social link...

Hyde and Julian's social link has ranked up...

Hyde and Sheva's relationship is about to get stronger soon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good service [Julian + 1 more]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3