Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Good service [Julian + 1 more]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Paige

Paige

Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 11:39 pm

As Hyde walked off, Julian took his iPod and earbuds out of his hoodie pocket. Seeing how his schoolmate was busy, it looked like he'd have to amuse himself for a while. Once the cord was unwound and untangled (how they got like that was still a mystery), The dark-haired teen pushed the right bud into his ear and turned on the music before leaning back in his chair and looking around the place again.

After about the fifth song, the redhead came back to the table with a tray. Time to shut the music off, apparently. With a swift tug the headphones came off, landing quietly in his lap as Julian grinned at Hyde. "Thanks." Now it was time to look at this..."sushi". ...Well, it looked normal enough. It had some vegetables in it. That was another plus. And fish was pretty healthy....ah, what the hell. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?

Julian took the chopsticks out of the wrapper and--after a few seconds--held them correctly, picking up a piece of sushi and popping it in his mouth. ...Hm...this stuff wasn't half bad. Not bad at all. Now that he wasn't worried about not liking the food, the teen continued eating, making a mental note that this place was definitely worth coming back to. Oh...wait. Matthew was coming home late tonight, wasn't he? This might be a nice surprise. Well, that is if this place did take-out. Could you do that with sushi...?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 12:27 am

Hyde had a big smile on his face as he noticed that Julian was enjoying his food. Just then, another coworker came in and nodded at Hyde.” Phew, I’m practically off duty. But, there is still one more thing I have to do. “ Hyde would say as he took his apron off and went to the cash register. It was a fairly sized amount of food, and Julian came at the time that Hyde asked him too. That way, there was a discount, along with Hyde being fairly easy on him because they were friends. Hyde then placed the bill on the table with a large smile on his face. “Trust me, once you see it, you would be fairly surprised as well. “Hyde would say as he took a seat and a deep breath. Today was pretty tiring; Hyde was working since this morning. “How are you holding up Julian? Is the food good?”
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:57 pm

It didn't take Julian too long to get through the food. It was a good portion of sushi, but nothing extravagant, so it wasn't much of an issue to eat a little fast. Of course, the teen had to make sure he didn't leave any specks rice or fish or seaweed left on the plate before he set his chopsticks down, though. Leaving anything on his place would be wasteful, right? Satisfied that his food was completely gone, he leaned back slightly in his chair and took another drink of water just in case he ate a little too fast.

Hyde came bustling back over shortly after Julian had finished, prompting a grin to grow across his face. That apron was gone, so it looked like the redhead was taking a break. Quirking a curious brow at Hyde's cheerful quip, Julian couldn't help but wonder why Hyde seemed...almost smug. What did he do to his bill? He almost dreaded opening up the little booklet, but his hand reached out and snatched it up anyways, silver eyes staring in obvious surprise at the cost.

After a few moments, the teen looked up at his classmate, uncertainty coloring his expression. "Hey, are you sure about this? I mean, I don't want you to feel like you have to do this or something. It's not like you owe me or anything." If he did, Julian would've remembered that right away. It was good to remember who owed you what. The redhead, however, had no debt to repay, so...why the act of charity?

"Pretty good I guess." The huge grin came back, covering the agitation that would've popped up otherwise. Things really hadn't been going his way this week, that's for sure. "Food's pretty good. Gotta say, it's the best Asian food I've had." Not to mention the only Asian food he's ever had, but Hyde didn't need to know that. Propping his chin on a hand, Julian followed up with his own question. "Long day?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:19 am

Were both in high school, and times could be a bit rough on us. All I did was out in my employee discount, on top of the fact that you came in during the time I asked you to for the lunch specials. So everything is alright…” Hyde would say as he started to play with a straw he took off the counter.  “Well,  I wouldn’t call it Asian food exactly. To be honest, some people may think of that as a derogatory word. We would differentiate the two cultures from Japanese and Chinese. Koreans and Philippians if you want to get technical. Feelings could be hurt at times,  and some people have a lot of pride, so I try to be as clear as possible. But yea, the Japanese food that they make here is pretty good. “ Hyde would say with a small smile. “I’m happy that your day turned out so good, it’s a great way to end it on a full stomach after eating a good meal. This place is also a family friendly restaurant, so feel free to bring them along If you want.” Hyde rubbed his neck when  Julian asked him if he had a long day, he wasn’t sure how to answer. “I would say…..lengthy? You shoulder a lot of responsibilities, but the happy smiles you see from the customers makes it less stressful you know? ”
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 8:57 pm

"...Thanks, Hyde." Julian couldn't say he was comfortable with the whole thing--after all, he and Hyde hadn't known each other for long, and debt was not a good way to begin any kind of relationship--but it was Hyde's decision to make. Besides, refusing the gift would make him look pretty bad. So Julian settled with discreetly leaving a ten dollar tip along with his payment, finding that it relieved some of the nagging uncertainty in the back of his mind.

As the teen fiddled with his wallet and the checkbook, he listened to Hyde's detailed description of the different kinds of food. He'd never really paid attention to those things mainly because eating out was something he rarely did, and even then it was limited to vegetarian choices at small cafes or the occasional pizza when he was feeling particularly lazy. Still, information was information; you never knew when it would come in handy, so why not learn everything you can? Maybe this talk would be useful to him at some point. When he was finally done getting his cash in order, Julian laid the checkbook down on the table and pushed it away, leaving room for him to rest his elbows on the polished surface. "Yeah, I bet my dad'll like this place. I'll drag him here first chance I get." A grin curled his lips upwards at the thought. Hyde and Matthew meeting one another...oh yes, that was something Julian wouldn't want to miss.

A twinge of pity clouded the teen's silver eyes, his smile becoming sympathetic. It sounded like the redhead had a pretty rough day.  "That's a good way to look at it." He took a second to widen his smile. "You're doing pretty well. You been doing this for a while?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:42 pm

“Not really, I’ve been doing this for about a month. As a matter of fact it took me a long time to look for a job. Since the beginning of the year, I would always carry a few resume’s with me with hopes of getting a job. I ended up spending money for people that I didn’t really have, I think there is this one particular friend that got upset with the idea of owing me anything. But I’m not like that, I don’t hold on to debts or anything like that to manipulate people. “ Hyde would say as he tapped the glass. “Sometimes you just want to be a good person, but that was before I learned of the saying that too much kindness can do just as much bad than good. I don’t know really, I hope I’m not talking your ear off.  Oh, has anything eventful happened in your life so far? “
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:34 am

Julian was suddenly very glad he decided to take a drink of water just before Hyde's question popped up. Otherwise, the redhead might have been able to catch the hint of a wry smile threatening to creep over his face. "Had anything eventful happened"? Oh, the guy had no idea how "eventful" his life had gotten. Setting the glass down and brushing off his mouth with the back of his hand, the teen shrugged. "If you mean in the past eighteen years, yeah. Recently? Nope. Unless homework is your idea of 'eventful.'" How was he supposed to say that he'd been shanghaied into becoming a "savior" for another world, gotten an interesting power, and learned that something going on in Azores trumped a war with two gods? Hyde was pretty...odd, but Julian didn't think the guy would take any of that seriously. "How 'bout you? Anything interesting going on with you?"

Strength:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:57 am

“Anything odd with me? Want the honest truth? Well, I was arrested because I tried to tell the police that Lewis Rhodes had some spooky power. That Rinna girl that was missing, I was practically the last one to see her before she vanished by chance. When I saw a journalist hassling her, I wanted to help. I was practically bothering her until she gave in and she kind of explained that Lewis Rhodes had some glowed eyes. When it was pretty early and everyone didn’t know who it was, there was something strange with her speech every single time she tried to describe the criminal. Her words were slured like a cartoon character, and I pointed it out. Anyway, I went to the police like she said but I got in trouble. “ Hyde would say this as he played with a pair of chopsticks. “So a few days ago, I was spending my time in a holding cell as an important witness, and then I realized that adults and most people won’t believe crazy story. Long story short, I’m an idiot that no one believes.”
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:27 am

Throughout Hyde's story, Julian listened quietly, his chin in his hand and silver eyes trained on Hyde's face. Lewis Rhodes...the supposed culprit in the recent kidnappings. The one the police didn't have any information on. The one no one seemed to know anything about, no matter how hard Julian pressed them. He'd been looking for this kind of information, some kind of break in his investigation that would lead him on the right track. Out of all places, was he really getting that intel from a guy he'd only met a couple of times?

"...No one believes you because you're rambling." His eyes closed for a second, giving the appearance he was sorting his thoughts before speaking again. "So you met--Rinna?--and something weird was going on with her. She told you to go to the police, and you did, only to get locked up." Julian looked to Hyde for some kind of confirmation before continuing. "I just don't see how that equates to that guy Rhodes having 'power.'" This time, the look of confusion on Julian's face was 100% genuine. Did Hyde see something, or was he just believing something that girl told him? ...The latter was pretty plausible, considering how gullible Hyde seemed. Still, maybe the redhead has some actual evidence...?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:54 am

“For a select few in the world we live in, we reach a certain point in our lives if we’re lucky. If that happens, the weird becomes more natural that people would believe. Once that happens, you change and you are able to see and do things that others can’t. Two things happen as a result of it. Some people resolve themselves to fight off the harmful, while others only add to the problems. None of this makes any sense I know. I just want to let you know that you’ll have nothing to worry about, that’s a promise. “Nothing had to make sense, but Hyde resolved himself to protect this world. People didn’t have to know about the shadows or anything. “Well, that’s enough weird talk for now. Sorry for bothering you with it, I have a lot to say sometimes. Hyde would say with a genuine smile.

strength
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:21 am

(lols sorry for breaking the post's turn lols but next i will post last)

I am walking around the streets for fresh air.Thanks to Hyde, I can now handle little crowds for now but I still get nervous when I see thousands of em.*grumble* Urrrgghhh..... I think I forgot to have lunch.Hmmm... I wonder where to eat? I looked around North,East,South and West for any restaurant where I can eat lunch because I am so freaking hungry.Oh what do you know!? a sushi restaurant! The restaurant was named "Edogawa Sushi Restaurant".So I opened the door but as I closed the door and turned to the counter.I saw a familiar face, it was Hyde.He was wearing a uniform so this is where he works.So I apporached him.

"Hi Hyde! What a coincidence to see you here!" I greeted him and sat.I took my time to look around the restaurant.Looking around makes me more hungry,the smell of the sushi and seeing other people enjoying their sushi.The sushies they are making must be very delicious."So... you work here huh?" I asked him
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 2:19 pm

...Well. Looks like Hyde was a dead end so far. The information was questionable, but maybe Julian could poke around with what little Hyde had said. Maybe some actual evidence or new facts about what was going on in Azores. Offering Hyde a small smile, he lightly clapped the redhead on the shoulder. "S'cool, man. If you want to talk, I'm all ears." It was the nice thing to do. Besides, maybe encouraging Hyde to talk would get him a little more information.

Suddenly a girl walked up to their table, blowing any and all chances of the conversation continuing to smithereens. That was a little bothersome, but then again, investigations were never easy, especially when you were going at it alone. Deciding to keep quiet, Julian leaned back in his chair and folded his arms, watching the two talk.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 3:24 pm

“Some other time, if you really want a crazy story Julian.” Hyde was surprised that another person he knew decided to show up at the restaurant today. “Hi, Sheva chan, how are you doing today? It’s good to see you!” Hyde would say as he taps on an empty chair, indicating that she could take a seat. “I’m off duty right now, but you could call over one of my colleagues to get an order. The food is really good here, right Julian?” Today was Turing out to be a good day after all. Hyde wasn’t too much of a social butterfly, but spending some time with friends always turned out to be a blessing for him. “You could sit here with us.”
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 9:55 am

"I'm fine" I answered and I take a seat then ordered a sushi.I am so hungry that I can't choose but I will choose salmon,sashimi,and sashimi sushi(OOC:I never had sushies before so i don't know any kinds of sushi XD).I waited for the food to arrive then of course, ate it slowly.Actually, it is my first time to eat sushi so I am excited.Ok let's get eating! I split my chopsticks then get the sushi with.Putting it in my mouth and chomping it.As they tase poured over my tongue, my mind feels refreshed.The sushi is so delicious, never expected something delicious."Wow! they're delicious!" I said.I noticed the other guy, it seems to be Hyde's friend.He seems to be in a bad mood."Hello i'm Sheva Lionhart" I introduced myself to the other guy then reaching out my hand offering a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:45 pm

That girl had sat down and ordered something, and the whole table had lapsed into silence. Julian was a little too absorbed in his thoughts to try and make conversation. Was there something in Hyde's conversation that was actually useful, or was it all just nonsense? "Weird power" could easily have been a persona, or hopping through a portal. But then did that mean Hyde knew what those were, or had he just seen something he didn't know how to describe? 'Round and around his thoughts spun until he'd almost tuned out the entire world around him.

The sudden voice--the girl's--pulled him from delving too deep and accidentally saying something that might be a little...off. Julian's gaze traveled up from the table and towards the girl, his lips pulling up in a wide grin at her introduction. His hand met hers in a firm handshake as he nodded and returned her greeting. "Nice to meet you. I'm Julian Remming." Normally he wouldn't throw in his last name, but seeing as how Sheva said hers, it just seemed right to follow suit.

Releasing the pinkette's hand and resting his arms on the table, the teen focused on the girl. "Have you known this guy for a while?" He jerked a thumb at Hyde, indicating  who he was referring to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good service [Julian + 1 more]   Good service [Julian + 1 more] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good service [Julian + 1 more]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next