Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Breaking Issues (Add) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Breaking Issues (Add) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Breaking Issues (Add) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Breaking Issues (Add) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Breaking Issues (Add) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Breaking Issues (Add) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Breaking Issues (Add) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Breaking Issues (Add) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Breaking Issues (Add) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Breaking Issues (Add)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Breaking Issues (Add) Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Issues (Add)   Breaking Issues (Add) EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:57 pm

It was no surprise to anyone that the nerdy-ish boy known as Koyfish had a plethora of electronic devices at his house, and that he kept them under good care. The surprise was his, when one of his most used consoles simply stopped working with no reason. He did panicked a little in the beginning, trying to think what he have done to deserve this, but soon enough he began searching for some support warranty or anyone who could fix it. After discovering that it was not warranted and complaining to his mom before she got out to work.
His last resort was to pay someone to fix it, and it turns out someone was fixing this for...chocolate? Well, he could try, right? Even if it didn't fix it, a chocolate wasn't that expensive and he would be sure to be monitoring it...
In de end, he decided to call the man, waiting for him at home and hoping that he could do something about it. "Well, here goes nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Issues (Add)   Breaking Issues (Add) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 12:57 pm

A young man was sitting on a chair with his feet on the desk and a controller in his hands. He was just casually browsing an e-shop when his phone rang. He didn't recognize the number but swiftly picked it up anyway and listened. Apparently it was his newest customer, who seemed to have a problem with a console. The man frowned a little. Yes, he was skilled in repairing electronics, but his main focus was on computers. He hoped it would be something minor so that he won't seem unreliable. After striking a 'deal' he would put the phone back on the desk. He also put down his controller and stood up in order to change to his usual clothing attire. He then would pick up his phone with some basic repairing tools and put them into his messenger bag and set off.

Luckily for him, the customer lived on the same island as him - San Malarus. However, they seemed to live in a house. It wasn't a luxurious house, but still bigger than his humble apartment. Not that he was complaining or anything. He preferred to have a small apartment rather than an empty huge-ass house. He would then put on his hood - even though it probably seemed impolite of him - and made his way to the front door. He would then ring the doorbell and wait for somebody to answer the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Issues (Add)   Breaking Issues (Add) EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:07 am

The boy was not waiting for any visits at that time, mainly because he was alone at home and he usually took that time to play and be a little away from the real world, so the doorbell ring did catch him by surprise. He took a moment to process it and remember that he had called someone to fix his console, and after that came to mind, he has reached the door pretty quickly. He did stumbled a little times, as he was not with pants on and was trying to get them and dress himself properly before getting to the doorknob. (which almost caused him to face-hit it, but oh well...)
He opened it slightly, just to pass his head through it, before giving a good look at the man there. "Oh, hey." He blinked a few times, adjusting his glasses. "What can I do for you?" Extra safety is never enough, right?
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Issues (Add)   Breaking Issues (Add) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 4:09 pm

The young man was waiting for somebody to answer the door, when he heard some strange, faint noises from behind it. He looked up from his phone he took out while he waiting, eyeing the door suspiciously. Shortly after, the said door slightly opened and somebody's head appeared. It was a teenager, most likely a couple of years behind Add with vividly green eyes and short black hair. His question suprised Add, though. He recognized the voice and he was almost 100% sure that the voice he heard through the phone belonged to this very person. Could he really be mistaken? "Hi. I believe that somebody called about a busted console, am I correct?" Add hoped he didn't mess up the address. Now that would be unprofessional.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Issues (Add)   Breaking Issues (Add) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:29 pm

"Yes, you are! Please come in!" The approach changed to a more friendly all of a sudden when the confirmation came. He was indeed the guy who would fix his console! Koyfish didn't lose time to open the door and proceed to let him in, closing it as soon as he entered. "I, hm... Uh. Do you need anything else aside from the console? Like a television to test it or anything...?" He didn't exactly knew what to do or if he should bring the man to his room, get the console to him so he could see it, bring anything else after all this was the first time this has happened to him. "Oh yeah! Sorry about my manners, I'm Yuugi by the way." He'd bow slightly and offer a hand to the other after saying that, still a little awkward for being that confused in front of a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Issues (Add)   Breaking Issues (Add) EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:01 am

Luckily for Add, he did indeed get the address right. However, he still felt new in this place, so it would be only natural to mess up something like that. The boy let him in quickly and closed the door behind him. Add noticed how quickly the boy changed from being quite cautious into being fairly friendly. He then got asked how he was going to approach the repair, swiftly followed by introduction. The boy, now known as Yuugi, offered his hand for a handshake, which Add accepted. "The name's Add." He'd introduce himself, continuing with answer to Yuugi's questions. "And no, at the moment I've got everything with me. I'll just check the cabels and wires in general, in case it's something simple. But I think I will need to connect it to a TV eventually to check if it's working." After this mouthful he'd stand aside to make space for Yuugi to pass by Add. "Go ahead, I'll follow you to wherever you keep your console at."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Issues (Add)   Breaking Issues (Add) EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:08 am

"Nice to meet you, Add." The boy preferred to maintain the polite route for obvious reasons, but the man didn't seem to be unpleasant, so he didn't see why he would be. "I-I see... W-well, come with me then. Heh..." Koy was a little nervous, and not because Add was confident and did have his working tools with him, but the console was in his room, and it wasn't the most clean. He did rushed ahead, signaling for the other one to wait a little bit while he disconnected the other device, arranged his room to look a little more presentable and let the console on place. The room wasn't nothing more than a bed almost in the center, a computer on the side, a wardrode to the other one and a dresser with a TV on top of it. The rest was all consoles and some clothes almost hidden from view. "Please come in, sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Issues (Add)   Breaking Issues (Add) EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 8:48 am

Yuugi swiftly led Add to what he assumed was the boy's room. When they were almost there, Yuugi gestured Add to wait for a moment. One could only assume that the young boy wasn't quite prepared for the visit. Not that Add minded, it wasn't any of his business, afterall. Soon enough, the boy allowed him inside. The room itself wasn't anything special, save for a collection of consoles. Yuugi apologised, when Add stepped inside. "It's fine, don't worry about it." He would nod and continue. "I see you're a fan video games, aren't you?" Add wasn't a complete nerd who can't think of anything else than video games, but he sure enjoyed playing them. They were pretty good at killing time when you don't want to sleep. With this, he would finally pull back his hood, revealing his rather unsual hair and face. He would run his hand through his hair, trying to fix them up a tiny bit. "Would you mind pointing me as to where I can sit down and get to work, by the way?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Issues (Add)   Breaking Issues (Add) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:35 am

" Yeah, I am." Well, for someone that was not from the gaming community, Yuugi would seem the kind of guy who would just game all day and would never quit his room after they saw a part of his collection. He didn't mind it that much though, as this was not his priority at the moment. He was more focused on the console being fixed now than anything else, aside from a quick glance at the other as his hood came out though. He was different in appearance, but still attractive anyways. The boy scractched his head before pointing to some places and averting his eyes from the older man. "You can sit on the bad, that chair our on the ground. It's your call."
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Issues (Add)   Breaking Issues (Add) EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 6:25 pm

Choices, choices... It felt nice to be able to decide on his own Add thought, as he was briefly deciding. Add didn't mind any of the choices that were presented to him by Yuugi, but since he was about to attempt to repair a certain something, the choice was fairly limited. "I think that I'll go with the chair." He'd say to the teen as he walked over to it. He would put down his messenger bag next to the chair. The young man then would take off his coat and put it on the chair. He wasn't quite sure how long it would take him to indentify the origin of the issue, but working in a coat wasn't a pleasant idea. Add would walk over to the console that seemed to be the one he was here for. Taking a quick glance at it, it didn't look like it was damaged on its exterior. He would then carefully pick it up as he asked the teen: "So. I need you to tell me what exactly have you done with it and what happened afterwards."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Issues (Add)   Breaking Issues (Add) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 11:18 am

"Okay, feel yourself at home." The younger seemed kinda nervous as soon as Add began his work, but couldn't look away from his unique features. Well, he was not the example of standard beauty, or even beauty at his eyes, but the man did make sure to catch some with that white hair and purple piercing eyes. He was not ugly though, in fact, he was the very opposite with his unique features. Yuugi shook his head to clear it about that as soon as he was called out again, scratching his head to reorganize his thoughts before answering. "U-uh... So, I just picked him up to play after some time of not using it, and he gave me the blue screen... i mean, he just stopped working out of nowhere, you see?"
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Issues (Add)   Breaking Issues (Add) EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 3:12 pm

Judging by the teen's answer, he seemed to be quite attached to the console Add was currently holding in his hands. Yuugi seemed genuinely worried. Add could somewhat relate, not so much, though. Sure, he had favourite games, gamepad, mouse, keyboard and stuff, but he had limits for his emotions. /"Back to the task at hand..."/ Add brushed off the thoughts as he was analyzing the teen's reply. Blue screen after a while of not using the said console. The room didn't seem to be that untidy or dusty. Still, dust could be one possibility of the source of the problem. Add would then put down the console on the table and grab his messenger bag. It was apparent that the problem was inside of the console, somewhere between its guts. And he needed some tools in order to attempt to complete the task he was given.

Add opened his bag and pulled out one of his tool cases. This one wasn't that big, containing small to medium screwdrivers with addition of small pliers. He would set his bag back on the ground and open the case as he turned to the teen: "I believe you're alright with me dismantling the console temporarily, correct?" A question just in case. What if it was his most precious possession with history unknown to Add? Just because he was meant to repair it didn't mean he would be allowed to take it apart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Issues (Add)   Breaking Issues (Add) Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking Issues (Add)
Page 1 of 1