Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
I can't handle this [OPEN] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
I can't handle this [OPEN] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
I can't handle this [OPEN] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
I can't handle this [OPEN] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
I can't handle this [OPEN] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
I can't handle this [OPEN] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
I can't handle this [OPEN] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
I can't handle this [OPEN] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
I can't handle this [OPEN] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

I can't handle this [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

I can't handle this [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: I can't handle this [OPEN]   I can't handle this [OPEN] EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 4:22 am

I was freshing up for a day at the mall because I am running out of food supplies.I hope there aren't much people in the mall because I hate crowds! It makes me nervous,maybe some will plan to snatch you or or maybe... Kill you!

I then put some perfume in me,brushed my hair, and put on my glasses."that's give me an idea!" I said to myself and wrote on my book which is currently being written and it was entitled "Moonlight".I hope ny book will be a hit in the future.I an working hard to it to be one and I also hope to be a famous author one day like Stephenie Meyer that wrote Twilight.Ok... That's enough! I am going now before I get hungry.

As I got outside of my house, It was a relief not that much people were outside.I took a deep breath and exhaled relaxed then started walking.It is strange that the sidewalk is empty today except for strat dogs an birds hanging on the telephone wires.The whole journey to the mall was a silent.All I can hear is the tweeting of the birds.I wonder where is everybody?

As I arrived in the mall, there they are.The mall is full and people... crowds everywhere! Oh no... i am starting to panic.Sheva resist! Must.... Resist....

"Aaaaahhhh!!!" I screamed due to panic and started to run around the mall like crazy and everybody started to look at me.I looked for a lonely place and I found one.I then ran to the alley between the pancake shop and hardware store which is dark.As I arrived there, I was breathing very hard.I then noticed my glasses were gone.

"Oh no! My glasses!" I shouted at myself while searching for it in the ground
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: I can't handle this [OPEN]   I can't handle this [OPEN] EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 7:10 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: I can't handle this [OPEN]   I can't handle this [OPEN] EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 11:10 am

OOC: Sup! I'm Hyde Mizumi, here to show you the abridged version of how things work off of personal experience. Rule number one, try not to do super open threads as it tends to get messy. Give your thread a number count, open to two, or open to three, that way it'll be more manageable. And try to look into the people that you would want o interact with specifically Smile

“I hope they didn’t sell out of the new issue of Attack on Titan!” There was a new issue of one of Hyde’s favorite series coming out, and he didn’t want to arrive there too late. The comic book store was in the mall located on Penecia Island. It was a bit out of the way, but you would have to go through great lengths to get what you want. When Hyde arrived to the mall, he could see that the line for the comic book store was pretty long in general. “Oh no, I really have to hurry.” Hyde was going to dash, but he saw a girl that was screaming for some reason. What could be the problem this time? Could this have something to do with the criminal? So far, all of the current victims and disappearances were female up to Hyde’s knowledge. Hyde frowned as he jogged in place and looked over to the comic book store; it was going to have to wait for a moment. Hyde ran after the girl, hoping that it was nothing out of the ordinary. As soon as he caught up with her, he noticed that she was looking for her glasses.

Her glasses were actually close by, but he could tell that the reason she couldn’t find it was due to the fact that she had bad eyesight to begin with. After picking it up, spoke up and placed the glasses delicately in her hand. He didn’t want to break them or anything, which would definitely cost a paycheck or two considering how bad her eyesight must be. “Are you ok? Was somebody chasing you?”

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: I can't handle this [OPEN]   I can't handle this [OPEN] EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:52 am

OOC: Thanks for the information!

I still continued to search for my glasses but someone took my hand and placed the glasses carefully.I was panicking in the inside because I don't know who it is,so I nervously put on my glasses and saw a red haired man.

"Aaah!" I screamed as I distanced myself from the man.The boy then asked me if am okay."Y-yes i-i'm okay..." I answered but stuttering due to that I am shivering in fear.What does this guy want? What is he gonna do to me? Whatever this is... this is not good!

I continued to shiver in fear...

"P-please don't hurt me...." I begged the man
Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: I can't handle this [OPEN]   I can't handle this [OPEN] EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:52 pm

Ummm...." Hyde scratched his head for a moment then took out his phone. His phone sort of had a little reflection on it so he could see his face. "Is there something on my face that i don't know about? Do i look that scary to you?" Hyde then shrugged and chuckled, this girl was something else. "I'm not going to hurt you or anything. Besides, nothing s going to happen to you in public, let alone broad daylight. And if there was anything i could do about it, i would be sure to help as well !" Hyde would say with a confident attitude as he beats his chest twice. "Anyway! I'm Hyde! and you aren't very good at hiding if that's what you was trying to do. Can you stand...?" Hyde didn't know what was up, but this girl seemed traumatized or something. Her face looked so sad, it could break anyone's heart to see a face like that.
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: I can't handle this [OPEN]   I can't handle this [OPEN] EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 6:41 am

"Y-yes I can stand..." I answered the man.The atmosphere changed all of a sudden and I feel strange..... Like someone changed my world in a second.Maybe all people are bad except for this guy.He seems to be charming and... and... friendly so there is nothing to fear about him.So I stand up with all my strength and I managed to calm down.

It seems that this man really wants to help me.Later then the man introduced himself as "Hyde Mizumi".What a beautiful name! If I will write an another book,I will name the protagonist Hyde."I am sorry for acting strange there...." I apologized to Hyde."I just can't handle people....." I added."and I'm Sheva Lionhart" I then introduced myself.

"I thought you were a bad person,I always thought that everybody is a bad person that is why I am kinda scared to people.I always think that every one of them will plan to do something bad to me.I am always alone so I don't know that" I explained why I was screaming back there like crazy in all of a sudden.

"I am glad you're not of those bad people... Although the world is evil you are not affected by them.I am really glad that I met you Hyde!" I added.Yeah, I am really glad to know that there are still nice people in this world.It was a relief that there are still people that still remains the good attitude although that this world is full of evil and suffering.I hope he will never change.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: I can't handle this [OPEN]   I can't handle this [OPEN] EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 12:50 am

To be honest, people can be a handful. Everyone has a separate personality that you would have to find way to work around, but I don’t think everyone in Azores is so bad.” Hyde would say as he scratched his head with a friendly smile. His smile became somewhat brighter when the girl introduced herself. “Sheva Lionheart, that’s a pretty cool name. Much cooler than mine at least, and it kind of makes the job a little easier for you. I mean…. To be brave. Having the heart of a lion and taking pride in your last name, this situation kind of reminds me of the wizard of Oz you know? The lion that lacked courage, you could picture yourself like that. “ Hyde would say as he thought about what he was going on about for a moment. “I don’t think I came across any yellow brick roads, but life itself is a journey. I’m sure you would find a way to break out of your shell, and people would be much easier to deal with. “ Hyde didn’t know what this girl been through beforehand, but he was confident that he would be able to cheer her up
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: I can't handle this [OPEN]   I can't handle this [OPEN] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:23 am

"Me? The Cowardly Lion in the Wizard of Oz?" I asked myself when the boy said something about books where I am very interested at.The Wizard of Oz? yeah, I already read the book hundred times when I was a little girl that was my bedtime story.Take me a lot of memories,the story is about a girl named Dorothy trapped in a strange place just like Alice in Alice in the Wonderland.Anyhow, I can really picture myself as that Cowardly Lion.My name is Sheva Lionheart but... I am not as brave as the Lion.So... I am the same with that lion.

"Yeah that lion in the Wizard of Oz..." I muttered."Yeah I guess I can picture myself like that" I said with a smile "I am an avid reader so I would never forget that classic! I love it! that was my bedtime story wen I was a li'l girl!" I've begun to say random things about books.Well, I love books so he kinda turned my craziness on.

"I don’t think I came across any yellow brick roads, but life itself is a journey. I’m sure you would find a way to break out of your shell, and people would be much easier to deal with." Hyde said and it kinda inspires but yeah he is right.Life itself is a journey,a very long journey.If I found a way to be not a loner anymore,I might handle my thoughts against people.Wait... is he trying to change my ways? Well... if it's for the best *sigh* i'll do it.

"Thank you for saying that Hyde.I feel much better now! Maybe you're right... I should change my ways a bit then I should be able to handle people" I thanked Hyde then I left cheered up but still hesitating.Yeah, I just did that to get out of the conversation.Will I trust people? or not? I might still not trust people because they're evil! There are no nice people in the world! There are nice ones but those are just mask so they can get what they want! but.... I think Hyde is the only exception.No... wait...Argghhh! What the hell is wrong with me? *sigh* Oh well... I think I can trust him just for a while but when he did something bad to me, it's over.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: I can't handle this [OPEN]   I can't handle this [OPEN] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 3:34 pm

"I always feel nice after doing a good deed" Hyde would say with a smile as he looked over to the line for the comic book store, the lone got even longer now. "Well, i guess i should go wait in line. I hope that sheva girl will be ok. "

-EXIT
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: I can't handle this [OPEN]   I can't handle this [OPEN] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 3:51 pm

Hyde of the Strength and Sheva of the Death have formed a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't handle this [OPEN]   I can't handle this [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't handle this [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1