Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Baton Pass [Grant] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Baton Pass [Grant] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Baton Pass [Grant] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Baton Pass [Grant] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Baton Pass [Grant] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Baton Pass [Grant] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Baton Pass [Grant] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Baton Pass [Grant] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Baton Pass [Grant] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Baton Pass [Grant]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Baton Pass [Grant] Empty
PostSubject: Baton Pass [Grant]   Baton Pass [Grant] EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 11:31 pm

Hyde once again found himself in the Azores prison, he needed to talk to someone about the information that he received. Everyone was getting the name wrong, and Shun helped him solve the mystery of the mix-up that could definitely put some pressure on the criminal if that was the case. However, he wasn’t too sure how normal people reacted when they heard the name, Hyde wondered if it would of got mixed up again. Either way, he needed to do something, and Hyde had a feeling that things were going to be hectic since people started to get kidnapped. However, these individuals were the true authority of this world. Hyde was going to place his trust in them; he was only a visitor after all. “I just have to stay out of trouble this time. “ Hyde would say to himself as he went up to the front desk for the waiting room asked the receptionist a question. “I’m looking for a Qwentyn Harris? It’s important….”
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Baton Pass [Grant] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baton Pass [Grant]   Baton Pass [Grant] EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 11:45 pm

With the announcement of the missing girls, there were some more people walking through the main room, from cops, to investigators, to all sorts of people who worked here. No matter what, it just seemed like tension filled the air. Even the receptionist who looked at the familiar face gave a sigh, half because of what had happened the last time he was here, and half because of the circumstances. “Is it something that I can just tell him? Everyone is pretty busy around here from what’s going on. If you have to speak to him, take a seat and I’ll see if I can get him,” he’d said. It seemed like Qwentyn was not available at the moment. Many people must have been busy with the case both outside and inside the station, as was apparent by the growing number of police officers around the islands lately. If Hyde had to tell him and did not tell the receptionist, then while Hyde would be told to sit, he would call him up.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Baton Pass [Grant] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baton Pass [Grant]   Baton Pass [Grant] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:16 am

“I truly apologize, but this is something very private that I would have to tell him.” This man might think that Hyde was just a crazy teen with a whole bunch of imagination issues, but Hyde was going to try anyway. “I’ll take a seat and wait for him them.” Hyde would say briefly as he took his seat and waited silently for the guard to show up. Things really did seem busy, and Hyde want to be as discreet as possible. “Wow, it’s just as I feared.”
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Baton Pass [Grant] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baton Pass [Grant]   Baton Pass [Grant] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:25 am

After Hyde took his place, it would be a few minutes before Officer Qwentyn Harris came from a hallway of the prison. His face looked a bit weary, like he had stocked up on some hours of sleep that he hadn’t gotten to yet. He breathed out when he saw Hyde and waved his hand over. “Come with me.” He would lead Hyde down another hall away from the cell entrances into a simple questioning room, which had a table, a few chairs, and a phone. He made sure to lead him in before coming in himself to close the door and sit down. “Take a seat. I was told you had something important to say, so important that you couldn’t tell the front desk. What do you need?” he asked. Hyde wouldn’t notice it, but he stifled a yawn from his throat. He could really do with a cup of coffee at the moment, but he wasn’t going to take a break until something happened, or maybe after he spoke with Hyde. He’d probably have some time, but to be honest, Harris was a bit curious. Did he come back just to talk about Heroes, or did he actually have something on his mind? What happened last time didn't exactly leave his memory so easily. What did he have to say?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Baton Pass [Grant] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baton Pass [Grant]   Baton Pass [Grant] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:58 am

Hyde took a deep breath as he prepared himself for this long explanation. “Are you familiar with the incident that happened in Ueitawa a year ago? When things started to get weird and the quarantines started happening. Basically the same thing is starting to happen here.” Hyde was quiet for a moment. “I sounded crazy just now, but Mr. Harris, thanks for taking the time to listen to me. It’s a bit backwards, but I wanted you to know that your time won’t be wasted with this meeting. Keep the quarantine areas and the weird events that you might have heard about Ueitawa in the back of your head, or even google them after. They are true, but just hold that there for now. “ Hyde then transitioned towards his accidental meeting with Rinna.”

Remember when I said that I would help you, but then I promised that I wouldn’t get involved because things would be too dangerous? I went to visit the museum this one time and I accidentally ran into one of the missing girls, Rinna. I spoke to her, and she told me about her experience with the criminal. Actually, she did the best that she could. Every time she tried to give any details about the criminal at all, something was purposely distorting her voice, which put her efforts in vain. A practical assumption could be drugs, hypnotism, but it was something much more than that. Anyway, the two names that tried to come out when she tried to give the name was Rewos Lidhes and Sewir Holdse. His eyes were swirled and glowed when hes about to do something weird, like use whatever power or trick he used on Rinna, but his normal eyes are brown. Also when Rinna encounter her, the person that this criminal was looking for was someone named Dally. After a while of talking to a very smart person that managed to solve the puzzle of the name, the real name of the guy you are looking for is L E W I S R H O D E S. If you google this guy’s name, an article would pop up, he’s the brother of the senior teacher at my school.

Hyde was quiet once more but he had a lot to say. “There is more that I have to say, and its ok if you think im crazy. But even if you think I am, just….please humor and remember what I’m saying to you. “
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Baton Pass [Grant] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baton Pass [Grant]   Baton Pass [Grant] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:01 pm

And it began with the boy talking about another place that he hardly knew about. Ueitawa? Quarantines? Most stories like this are more noticeable if the place in question was well known. Apparently Ueitawa was not one of them. “And what does that place have to do with Azores? Just because something happens in another place doesn’t mean the same will happen here. You should probably not worry.” Qwentyn would continue, but Hyde apparently had more to say, especially regarding the case behind Rinna. What he said regarding about the name was something he was aware of. He knew the fugitive’s name was Lewis Rhodes, as well as what he looked like. Interestingly enough, the witness that they questioned seemed to give them a different name he heard. He wondered why that was the case. Qwentyn was not sure whether to take him seriously or not, seeing as how the last time something peculiar happened, it was a boy who dropped off a lighthouse and vanished. Though that was indeed stuck in his head, he was more intrigued by what Hyde just revealed about what he talked of about the missing Rinna Lauderdale. Were there any witnesses to this?

Qwentyn gave a slight look of suspicion through his tired face. “So you saw Rinna before she went missing? Even after you were told by a police officer to avoid the case for your own safety? Do you understand what that means? You are potentially the last person to see Rinna Lauderdale before she went missing. You must know how that looks for you given that you said it so openly,” He said. Surely Hyde was not making a joke about this, basically admitting to his actions and possibly obstructing justice. The fact that this happened makes him an important witness to it all. He could have some kind of clue, or worse be a suspect in all this. If he was...He would stay quiet, the wariness in his eyes unchanging as he awaited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Baton Pass [Grant] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baton Pass [Grant]   Baton Pass [Grant] EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:18 am

“Yes sir, but it could be that I was the last person to have a conversation, even though I was kind of getting a rude tongue thrashing about being a kid and all. Long story short, I’m doing the best that I can to help, I want to help. This place is my home, and you really have to believe me that strange things are possible, and it’s happening here. “ Hyde was passionate, but he lost sight of his objective here. What did he want this officer to do exactly? Hyde couldn’t use his arcana morpher to simply bring it into existence as a demonstration, his powers only worked in high spiritual areas. That could definitely be a weakness if he was ever up against something that bothered him in the normal world, but he need to do something at least.” Hypothetically speaking, what if there were different versions of the world that we lived in. Like for every island, there is an alternate version of that island. The weird spiritual action is causing people to be sucked into these other dimensions against their will, and the beings who inhabit it are monstrous, the same ones that appeared in Ueitawa! And it takes a special person, or a special group of people with powers to fight them off. A persona….” Hyde knew that he probably sounded like a nutcase and would probably get himself in trouble, but he had to tell the truth. If hyde lets this go on, it might turn out to be the same reality that he left with the demon summoners and all. He had to stop this before it started, he had to try. “There is things that you can do that I can never do, and there is things that I can do that you can’t do right now. You don’t have to believe me right away, but at least give me your email or something so I can tell you anything useful at all.” Hyde then gets up and bows his head down respectively and humbly. “Please… it doesn’t make sense now but… i cant allow myself to be a kid in this situation anymore, not if its happening again.”
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Baton Pass [Grant] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baton Pass [Grant]   Baton Pass [Grant] EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:20 am

He could not tell if Hyde was being serious or not. Was he just trying to cover for what he admitted? Did he think it would somehow drive the suspicion off him? The boy was not even a person of interest in this matter, but now that he admitted what he admitted, this boy was not going to be let off so easily. In all honesty, Qwentyn was just trying to figure out what his motivations were for coming here and saying what he said. The information was so touchy, and perhaps he did come to admit his intentions, but he barely said anything specifically. This boy, Hyde Mizumi was already in a bit of a bad view with the other cops, as well as with Qwentyn after he had to “apprehend” him. He didn’t want to personally, out of fear that this was just a red herring, but everyone around the station was tense, practically desperate to find this criminal and possibly the missing girls. He hoped they were alive. Regardless, he could not take any chances. “I’m sorry Hyde Mizumi. But I am going to need you to stay with us the night. You just became a special witness, and we cannot afford to have any loose ends tied up. You are not under arrest, but you have to understand the seriousness of what you said. Come with me,” he said. He would stand up and open the door allowing Hyde to come out if he did not resist. He would lead him down the hallways and a few rooms into a lone cell next to two empty ones, and would keep a close eye on him along the way assuming he did not try anything and came quietly.

He would be placed inside the cell and the door would be closed and locked. “I will send some food for you shortly. In a moment I will let you use the phone. I will need to speak with you as well later. Please understand that this has to be done in order to stop this person. I put you away from the cells with prisoners as you are not one of them. I’m sorry..” Qwentyn said, genuine remorse plain on his face despite bringing him in. Assuming this all went well, he would turn to leave the room of three cells, leaving two guards to watch over him, looking at him suspiciously and Qwentyn confused. They could only wonder why this boy was in there.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Baton Pass [Grant] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baton Pass [Grant]   Baton Pass [Grant] EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:35 am

Hyde cooperated and sat in the cell quietly, he was only trying to let the people of this world aware of the immediate danger. Why wouldn’t they believe him? “ …. I don’t understand…” The worlds weren’t too far off, demons and angels were made public and almost everyone had one. If things were the same, everyone would have a persona soon, and maybe the fighting would start. The image of peace that Hyde dreamed of would fade, even thought he was giving his all to protect it. Anyway, Hyde sat in the cell quietly and without fault. He didn’t feel guilty or regretted his efforts at trying to help and cooperate with the police, that’s all he honestly wanted to do. There was a chance that it would turn out to fail, but he still tried. It only made him to believe that his friends and other gifted individuals with a persona are the only people that would understand, which is upsetting. “Looks like I’m in trouble.” Hyde wondered when he will get his chance for a phone call, he wouldn’t want the school and his friends to think that he was missing at least.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Baton Pass [Grant] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baton Pass [Grant]   Baton Pass [Grant] EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:49 am

Qwentyn would return with a small plate of food, fresh from the prison. Though out of place on it was an apple, seemingly not from the prison. It looked so nice. He would feed it through under the cell door along with a couple quarters. “When you are done, let me know and I will take you outside to call someone to tell them of your situation. Take whatever time you need,” he said. He would lean back against the wall, away from the two guards, keeping his face turned towards the wall, lost in thought about all of this. He would wait until he finished and if he agreed to his terms, he would let him out of the cell and lead him to the pay phone right outside the entrance to the cells and let him make his call.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Baton Pass [Grant] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baton Pass [Grant]   Baton Pass [Grant] EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:02 am

Hyde ate his food silently and was ready to make his phone call. This was a stupid move of him to do, but his team was not to suffer for his actions. So, Hyde took the time to call shun to let him know what was going on, and what to do next. If this was going down now, Hyde obviously couldn’t participate. “ Pick up shun……… please…..”

Calling shun
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

Baton Pass [Grant] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baton Pass [Grant]   Baton Pass [Grant] EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:18 am

By the time his phone started ringing, Shunnosuke wasn't really busy. Sure, Project Runaway was pretty much a very entertaining show, but in all honesty, he had watched that specific season already.  It's just a re-run marathon he payed little attention to, and therefore one could say the television was turned on for the sake of...being turned on with no real purpose. If it weren't for that, he'd never have the initiative to calmly walk to his desk and pick his phone from it; and after checking the unknown number displayed on the screen, Shun would most sure not pick up the call, followed by a frown. If it was not for his curiosity, he wouldn't interrupt whatever he was doing to decided a bit of his free time to that. It's not like he had something better to do, anyway.

Kurosawa speaking. What is it?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Baton Pass [Grant] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baton Pass [Grant]   Baton Pass [Grant] EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 8:05 am

"Its Hyde, i got myself into a bit of a situation . Just tell Raku i wont be able to make it and in big trouble. But, Baton pass, you could still go. The other two are good friends of mine, and we all know how Raku is, i'm sure that things will be fine. But as for hat kind of trouble, i'm going to be detained for a few days, i honestly tried to help and be of assistance to the police, but i dont think they like me very much. This is honestly the last time ill do something like this, but i guess i'm paying for it right now. " Hyde was quiet for a moment, and then he continued. "I'm sorry about this, i'm such an idiot. "
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

Baton Pass [Grant] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baton Pass [Grant]   Baton Pass [Grant] EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:35 pm

You what?? — Perhaps his tone when saying that was louder than the usual, and for a moment the boy would hold the cellphone and look away to check if any of his family members or employees had listened to his yelling. Gladly, no one was closer to his room at that moment, which meant he could go back to what matters. Right when the redhead has slightly changed Shunnosuke's opinion about him, he goes back to square one. — Don't tell me you got arrested. What. Were. You. Thinking?? — He hissed out his displeasure, clenching his teeth. — We talked about it, we both concluded it was fruitless! Yet, there you go, doing the very same thing we agreed not to! How long will you be hold for? I can't believe this...I. Can't. Believe. This!
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Baton Pass [Grant] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baton Pass [Grant]   Baton Pass [Grant] EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:05 pm

“Shun, I had to try. If there was any kind of pointless battles or hardships that we would have been spared from if I came clean, it would have been worth it. It seems terrible of how it backfired, but I still tried. I guess I should know when to quit while I’m ahead….” Hyde would say with a low tone, he sounded a little sad. However, it jumped back to a more serious tone with Hyde’s next words. “Inform Sharaku and tell him to pick you up. He has the contact information of the other two members. I know we were supposed to go together shun, but I feel that your quick thinking is definitely something they need more right now, not my stupid mistakes. I’m asking for a lot, and you might have to do this without me… I don’t know how long they are keeping me here for. However, this isn’t about me, it’s about the girls, and they need us. I’ll pay for my own mistakes…..”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baton Pass [Grant] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baton Pass [Grant]   Baton Pass [Grant] Empty

Back to top Go down

Baton Pass [Grant]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next