Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Peace Peace [4k and 5k] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Peace Peace [4k and 5k] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Peace Peace [4k and 5k] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Peace Peace [4k and 5k] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Peace Peace [4k and 5k] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Peace Peace [4k and 5k] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Peace Peace [4k and 5k] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Peace Peace [4k and 5k] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Peace Peace [4k and 5k] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Peace Peace [4k and 5k]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

Peace Peace [4k and 5k] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace Peace [4k and 5k]   Peace Peace [4k and 5k] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 3:13 pm

Peace Peace [4k and 5k] - Page 2 2cmwtg1

The Wild Crow rolled back on his skateboard with a raised brow. This guy seemed more focused on healing than actually attacking back? His amber eyes looked towards the fourth King as he shrugged his shoulders. "You guys got some weird lackeys here. It's like he's enjoying this beating, right?" Yatagarasu turned back to the man with a smug grin. "Alright then, I'm not holding back! You better grit those teeth!" With that last warning, he shot forward and bounced off the walls like that compared to a rubber ball. The first bounce, he came hard with the bat at Gabishi's head. The second bounce shot him downward for another hit at it. The third bounce shot him back from behind with a hit to his back. Three more bounces followed behind, before the Crow slide to a stop in midair on a cloud of smoke. He tossed his flaming bat into the air before catching it and pointing it at the fellow red head. "Just because we both share the same color hair, don't expect me to fuck around with you, alright!?"

Yata Stats:

Equips:

Skills used:

Miss and crit Chance:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Peace Peace [4k and 5k]   Peace Peace [4k and 5k] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 3:24 pm

Peace Peace [4k and 5k] - Page 2 35asnle

Shadow-Type Gabishi

Shadow Gabishi:
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Peace Peace [4k and 5k]   Peace Peace [4k and 5k] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 3:45 pm

When the final attack failed to finish the opponent off, the darkened skin began to ease before disappearing, and Yata fell off his board and to a knee. Even the pain from his scar subsided, and his Persona vanished in a flash of red light. The hothead felt more exhausted than ever. Was this the consequence of using that power lightly? He had never felt this before, but he couldn't even move his body. He needed to take some breaths, which was horrible in combat. He'd take this moment to lift his heavy eyes and look up towards the freak who had taken the beating completely, and stayed on its feet. "Damn man, you're freaking tough. What are you made out of? And don't say any bullshit like rainbows and flowers. I'm talking about guts, get it!?" The hothead raised his finger and pointed at the red head before scoffing abit. For someone who wanted to be the strongest, recently he seemed to be having trouble getting that strength. Even as a kid, his brother had to bail him out of anything serious. He was a liability, and now if he couldn't even beat this guy, how was he supposed to prove to Buggy that he was strong? Especially strong enough to burn this world down? This was infuriating. But maybe it was his anger that made him so weak. He sometimes had to admit, maybe there were others who were stronger than him. With that realization, he'd be able to move on himself, right? Only time could tell. For now, he had to admit defeat to this opponent who hadn't said a word at all. Who sort of appeared, and just wrecked him completely. It was almost ironic.

Yata Stats:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Peace Peace [4k and 5k]   Peace Peace [4k and 5k] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:11 am

The Shadow raised his hand to continue his assault against Yatagarasu, but it suddenly froze and seemingly shut down. The Fourth King walked beside the Fifth and tapped him on the head. "It appears even you have the potential to go into Orgia Mode. Which makes me wonder if you have the potential of going into Neo Orgia Mode aswell. I suppose once you truly mature as a Persona-User, that ability will become yours." The female maiden would nod her head before looking back towards Shadow Gabishi. "To be honest, you almost winning this fight was impressive. Especially since your opponent was much stronger than you. I was simply interested in your potential. Perhaps now, you'd like your real battle, after your rest, of course?" Four would sit next to five and give a smile before reaching into her pocket and removing two pieces of candy. "I was not built with any taste sensors, but I have the strange ability of being able to tell the contents and history of something just by touching it with my lips. That is how I learned so much about you, and your past, 5th-san." She gave him the second piece of hard candy and gave a smile. "It's spicy with a pinch of cinnamon. Or atleast that's what it says on the wrapper. Could you tell me about your past, five? The other Kings hardly pay attention to one another. This is the first time I've ever spoken to another one so regularly." Four's round eyes were like a child's as she looked at Yatagarasu in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Peace Peace [4k and 5k]   Peace Peace [4k and 5k] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:09 am

Yatagarasu looked towards the chick with a raised brow before falling back on his butt and taking a breather. All of this was going over his head. Orgia Mode? Neo Orgia Mode? They sounded like something you'd hear off your favorite gundam anime. Whatever the case was, he never really thought about the powers he had, and how it was different from Buggy's and her "not" boyfriend. But if he couldn't beat this guy infront of him, then how much was he really worth in the end? Ask him, and he'd say jack shit. Regardless, he reluctantly took the candy from the chick and tossed it in his mouth. "Whatever. You shouldn't be kissing random people, even if that's how you get their life story. Sometimes it's better to just ask, if you didn't know." The redhead gave a sigh and tilted his head. "Anyway I can't believe I lost. That pisses me off. I've been nothing but a disappointment to my brother, to my parents, to Buggy, and now to you I bet. Ah, get it together, Sora." The boy face palmed and gave a growl. This was the first time he actually referred to himself as Sora before. "I'll get better. I'm still new to this power, but I'll definitely get things together. Send out the next  guy, or let me fight this guy again! I'll take them both on, I won't lose again!" He bit into the candy and huffed. Was he really so annoyed at his lost? Most likely... Stupid bastards got lucky.

When it came talking about his past, Yatagarasu got eerily quiet. He forced himself to his feet and stumbled forward, still exhausted, but enough to get some solid footing. "Trust me, my past is full of nothing but misfortune. It's not something to talk about so easily. I came here to forget about the past. Yachiru can find his answer he's looking for and I can ravage everything else for all it's worth. As long as I can prove to Buggy that I'm strong, my past can burn in the same hell I'll probably fall into soon enough." The teen gave a sigh before shaking his head and closing his eyes. The last thing he wanted to get reminded of was his past, especially with all the failure that came with it. He lost his parents and his own brother thanks to his weakness. Then he couldn't even protect Buggy. In all terms of the word, he was useless to everyone, even himself. The weak were useless, only the strong truly held rank. After all, you need to be strong just to protect those you cared about. Strength meant everything to him.

He had been weak before, and he never wanted to go back to those days...
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Peace Peace [4k and 5k]   Peace Peace [4k and 5k] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:00 pm

Four would stare at the boy and tilt her head to the side. He was quite interesting, and the robotic maiden was taking an interest in him. Of course as much interest as a machine could take interest in a living being. She would pat her dress and walk back to the console. Her eyes looked at the time to see exactly what time it was. 11:59 pm, just a few seconds from 12 am. There were going to be some drastic changes, and even the sub levels of the building were sure to change. When the clock struck twelve, the building would begin to shake violently. If she were human, she would have probably fallen, but thanks to her robotic stability, she remained standing through this sudden quake. The room itself began to twist out of shape, and the lights suddenly flashed off and then back on after a period of time. When the lights did return, the room was partially destroyed and distorted. Portions of the ground were now on the walls. The walls were now on the ceiling. The ceiling itself was thrown about to the floor and walls itself. Almost as if an interior designer came in and destroyed the place.

"It appears Mr. Yachiru's plans are in action. We should not be needed for now, so we can still continue the training. However, the Shadows will be deployed just incase our coming visitors should be trouble." Four began to type a number of keys upon the console, and Shadow-Type Gabishi would spring to life before heading out the room. "He's going to be needed on the first floor of the building, but I do have someone to replace him. Please allow me to summon them here, it should only take a few seconds. I said with a calm expression." The small girl continued to type on the console. After several seconds, the door would open and the next Shadow would enter the training facility. "This one may be too easy for you, so try to go easy on it and get as much experience as you can with your Persona. Your power may be new, but I feel it has the potential to grow past even that of the First King. Though, I could be quite biased. The First King doesn't like me very much. Says I'm not very edible." Though it was an odd thing to say, Four said it in a completely calm and robotic voice.

The door opened and the next Shadow entered the area. It was rather weak compared to the last that was there. Most likely because the person it copied was not at their prime either.

Peace Peace [4k and 5k] - Page 2 M9lpy0

Shadow N.:
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Peace Peace [4k and 5k]   Peace Peace [4k and 5k] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 2:17 pm

With the sudden rumbling, Yatagarasu did stumble and fall over on his face. He picked himself up and rubbed his nose with his hands in confusion. "What the hell is going on? Was that an earthquake!?" The hothead bounced to his feet to check out the changed room. What the hell was going on? Number four didn't seem too phased by all this. She knew something was going on, and Yata tilted his head and took a quick glance at her to find his proof. Apparently Yachiru's plans were in session? Well, good for him. As long as the Wild Crow got what he wanted, that old timer could do whatever the hell he wanted. He shook the rest of the thought process away and re-summoned his bat to his hand. Holding the handle with both hands, he'd lift it up over his head and then bring it down infront of him. "Alright then, let's get started. I wanna see the full use this 'orgia mode' gives me."

Yata Stats:

Skills Used:

Miss and Burn Chance:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Peace Peace [4k and 5k]   Peace Peace [4k and 5k] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:30 pm

"Huh?" Four tilted her head at the amped up blasts of flames that were significantly stronger than before. Did this King just grow in strength during battle? That was quite interesting. Needless to say, this new opponent was burned down in the attack, and hit the ground covered in flames. "That was very impressive. How about we end our training here? I'm sure you're going to want to check this place out. The Shadows here will not attack you unless you attack them first, so try to keep your anger in check, Five." Four gave a smile while pressing a few more keys on the console. After a few seconds, she'd nod towards Yatagarasu and walk towards the exit, awaiting for him to join. "Well then, I suppose we should go see if Yachiru-san is enjoying everything so far. I can teach in touch with you, as long as you're in or around the tower. Do not stray to far away." Four gave a bow before leaving the room and heading off.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Peace Peace [4k and 5k]   Peace Peace [4k and 5k] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 4:52 pm

Even the Crow was surprised how much the intensity of his flames had changed right then and there. His childish grin turned into one of mockery, and he laughed out loud and pointed at the burning Shadow. "Oh man, you could say he was well done after that one! I hope he's not suffering from alittle heart burn!" The Crow clutched his stomach and continued to laugh at the scene before turning to the fourth King and suddenly stopping. "Oi, you were supposed to join in on that. But if you're saying I'm free to go fuck shit up, then I guess I'll let you go!" Yatagarasu gave a smug grin before grabbing his board and throwing it to the floor. Kicking off with one foot, he'd push past the fourth King and make his way out of there. "I'll head up once I check things out. I'm interested in seeing what the fuck is going on outside!"

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace Peace [4k and 5k]   Peace Peace [4k and 5k] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peace Peace [4k and 5k]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2