Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akira Kazuhiro

Akira Kazuhiro

Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open)   Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 9:55 pm

It wasn't very often that Akira ventured this far away from San Malarus, but he never regretted it when he did..at least not until now. Somehow he had gotten it into his head that attempting to explore the ruins of the treetop village in the middle of the night was a good idea. He was currently climbing a vine between the lowest Treehouse and one of the higher ones, his flashlight just barely clenched in his teeth as he pulled himself up onto the ledge, pulling the flashlight out of his teeth and wiping some of the sweat off of his face with the sleeve of his jacket. He had decided to wear the second of his two signature outfits, the one without chaps over the jeans. It made it easier for him to climb, which was a big help when he was doing something like this. Jeez..how could I have thought this was a good idea..? he wondered as he looked out at all of the wreckage and collapsed buildings. He had a lot of looking and exploring to do if he wanted to see it all...great.

Yeah..let's take a short break.. he said as he realized the sheer size of these ruins. He leaned against a railing slightly, sighing as he allowed his sore muscles a moments rest. He had come to Lunapa because of the sheer lack of things to do in San Malarus at the moment, which had proven to be a..interesting choice, as the island was the smallest in the region. But somehow, even the smallest island had more to do than his home. It was strange quite frankly, because in his mind there should have been more to do in San Malarus than there was at Lunapa. But, in the real world, that was completely flipped, so he just needed to deal with it..not that it was too much of a problem anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open)   Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:40 pm

Lunapa wasn't a unknown ground for Kouichirou, but it was indeed a strange sight to see the "geek boy" wandering through the ruins of that place. In fact, he came to the Island for the first time when his mom forcibly "suggested" his Archery classes. In the end, he developed a undying love for the sport, and the constant visits to the green environment became an habit. Even after he had to leave the classes, he randomly came to practice his skills with his own bow, and the ruins had this strange feature that pleased his other side too; the best signal for his portable game devices.

The peace of being alone and just hearing the nature sounds sure make wonders to a seasoned player. "... I can see the difference in my play stile when I'm here. Maybe It's all about the nostalgia this place brings me...?" He had this thing of thinking out loud to break the silence once in a while, just to make things more comfortable. But after his worlds, some other sounds echoed through the place, and they're not his. Koy picked up his bow, and silently wandered through the ruins, game already closed and eyes sharp behind the glasses.
"Who is there? Show yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Akira Kazuhiro

Akira Kazuhiro

PostSubject: Re: Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open)   Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 7:17 pm

Who is here? Show yourself!

Those words stirred a now sleeping Akira, causing him to bolt up..and smack his head on the railing he had previously been leaning on. Ah god dammit...Up here! he mumbled before yelling and waving, shining his flashlight down on the kid with a bow. Hey Kid, don't you think you should be home at this hour? I mean, it is nearly one in the morning. he asked as he looked down, a rather carefree and curious tone to his voice, and he was even smiling, despite the blood that was streaming down his face from cutting his head on the wooden railing. He really did go with the flow, which was why it was hard to get him down or make him mad..he still hadn't met anyone that was infuriated by his attitude though, so that was at least a plus.

He would have gone down to talk to the boy, but it was already hell getting up here, so there was no way he was going back down just yet. Why don't you come up here so I don't have to yell down at you? he asked, doing just what he said he didn't want to do, basically yelling down at the kid on the ground. He even grabbed a vine and shook it, which just so happened to be hanging down near the kid's head, so he would hear it move through the air, or even would get hit by it, even though Akira wasn't shaking it too hard. He was curious to see if the kid could make the near 20 foot climb, and if he couldn't..well Akira would help him. It wasn't like it was that hard of a choice to make.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open)   Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 7:37 pm

"Hey! Don't come at me with this! You too should be home at this hour! What is an adult doing in this place anyways?" He shot right back, still with the bow at hand. He doesn't looked that suspicious, but wasn't the opposite either. Yuugi eyes were focused on him, and his bow aimed right up to the man. He took some time to look at his features, not recognizing them that much. He was not from the school, obviously, but not either from any of the other circles he frequented.
His gaze only focused something else when the man showed him the vine and suggested him to climb up.
"Wha...? Why don't you just come down here? Isn't it easier? You just have to grab the rope... I mean, vine and ~swoosh~ it down. Man..." He took some steps back and took a look at the distance. It WAS a big one. He did not want to climb that at all.
Back to top Go down
Akira Kazuhiro

Akira Kazuhiro

PostSubject: Re: Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open)   Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:06 pm

When the kid shot back his response Akira couldn't help but laugh. Alright, fair enough. To answer your question: Exploring! He said with a chuckle as he heard the kid ask why he didn't want to come down. The same reason you don't want to come up! It's a pain to get this high! He said with a chuckle as he continued shaking the vine. Tell ya what, you manage to get up to the ten foot platform, I'll come down to you. He offered as he tied his flashlight to a higher hanging vine, casting a good amount of light on it, and revealing the platform he was talking about. It wasn't too high from the ground, so it was probably really easy to get up there. Hell, if he was being honest the first ten feet were immensely easy. It was the next ten feet that were hell. So if he could manage to get all the way up there, which was an easy feat, he would humor the kid.

However, he knew that it was dangerous out here, so he wasn't unarmed. He had a practice sword with him, which was strapped to his back. Which, in all honesty, didn't offer too much protection, but it was better than nothing. If the kid proved to be hostile, he had the advantage at close range, though the kid had the advantage at the moment by having a bow. He only hoped he didn't get shot at while the kid was climbing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open)   Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:59 pm

Well, the guy did have a point. To climb all that using the vines would be a pain, a real one. Kou put the bow in his back and the arrow back in it's quiver, and looked around a little, frowning. "...Okay, we got a deal. But if you try anything funny, I'll be sure to shoot an arrow right through your face, you hear?" Not a reliable agreement, after all, he could just be lying and trying to deceive the boy into a more dangerous situation to that advantage of that, the world nowadays isn't a safe place, after all.

But he agreed on it, and his word was one to be respected, or he tried his best to do so. He did struggle in the beginning, this wasn't his forte at all, but he eventually found the right way to sustain his body weight in the vine and used the stones that stood out for the best. " Why... Did... I... agreed...with...this? " It did took him some minutes to juggle his way to the platform, keeping his electronic device and weapon safe and doing some stops to check if he could make it, but he did it. Exhausted, he sat there panting, getting his glasses on place before waving victoriously to the older man. " Your turn, Mr. Explorer! "

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Akira Kazuhiro

Akira Kazuhiro

PostSubject: Re: Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open)   Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:29 pm

When the boy quickly figured out how to climb up the vines, Akira was impressed. It had taken him the better part of an hour to figure out how to climb them. So, when he reached the ten foot mark in little under ten minutes, Akira smiled and shook his head, grabbing the vine in front of him and sliding down it, very greatful for his gloves. As his feet met the wood of the platform, he smiled at the kid in front of him. I have to admit, I'm impressed with how easily you figured that out. I'm Akira. he said as he held a gloved hand out to the person in front of him. Now that he was on equal level with the other person, he was even more impressed with how quickly he had managed it. The kid very much looked like someone that wouldn't have been able to make the climb, as he had glasses and a rather thin build.

Huh..never judge a person on build alone I guess.. He thought as he waited for the other person to introduce himself, smiling the entire time as he shifted his weight from his left foot to his right a few times, not so much nervous but anxious. He had a lot of ground to cover tonight, and he was now backtracking, losing ground rather than gaining it. It felt like he took one step forward and two steps back now. It really sucked in his opinion, because he was extremely excited about exploring all of these ruins, since nobody had really done it before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open)   Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:05 pm

It took some time until the boy could really stand up again in the platform, as he was not used to hiking let alone in such a whim like that, but he did use this time to take a closer look on the silver haired one. He wasn't the common type at all for sure, but Yuugi wasn't too. " I think is a natural thing. You have to observe to understand, y'know. Oh, and I'm Kouichirou, but call me Koy, It's easier " He dusted of his clothes and hand before reaching the other's, shaking it and giving a formal smile before letting it go. Noticing Akira's body movements and chaining it to what he said earlier, he seemed like a very...Peculiar human being. "... You really seem the type to go into adventuring and wants to do it right know, as I see but... Why did you take this and not the safer route?"
The younger pointed behind himself, thinking that he new about the other way to get to the ruins. He would have to do a bigger run, but it was a better and least riskier option when it came down to exploring. The other provided a way to walk and no hiking places, at least not that dangerous as this one. It was a little trickier though, but if he could climb this, he sure would do the other way around just fine.
Back to top Go down
Akira Kazuhiro

Akira Kazuhiro

PostSubject: Re: Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open)   Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:45 pm

Why did you take this and not the safer route?

When he heard those words, a look of confusion crept upon Akira's face. Wait..you mean theirs another way to get up here..? he asked in a deadpan. He had only known of this one way to get into the ruins, and it showed. Whats this "Safer Route" That your talking about Koy? he asked as he raised an eyebrow. When the boy pointed behind himself Akira was only more interested in what this so called "Safe Route" was. He had no idea that there was a second route, and it only served to pique his interest. Care to lead the way then? I've only been here this one time, so I don't really know where eveything is. He explained as he leaned against a railing, curious as to how many paths around this place there were, and even more curious as to how this kid knew about them. The kid didn't seem like the outdoorsy type, so the fact that he did know was amazing in and of itself. Koy was proving to be quite the paradoxical person, and it made Akira very interested in him. But, as of right now, his main interest was the other route to get around these ruins, and that much showed on his face with how much curiosity was in his expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open)   Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 12:13 am

He couldn't hold his laughter when the other deadpanned in front of him. He would swear he had seen a bucket or some sort of thing hitting him in the head, but It was just his imagination making everything more comic. " You came here without knowing this surroundings? Man, what kind of explorer are you? " He didn't want to sound rude saying that, in fact he was laughing while doing so. He breathed in deeply, asking for a little of time to recompose himself, coming back to his serious demeanor. " But seriously, next time think about bringing a map, will you? It's not that safe around here, as you may know... " Yuugi pointed at the place they were and to the forest as if they're examples of what he just said. But, after a little time of thinking after the man's pledge, he just seemly agreed to cooperate with the older, taking out his portable game device that 'surprisingly' was not only that. With just some button presses and a little waiting, a map popped up on the screen. "...See? We are here. The easier way is through there and... Ugh, lemme show you. " After showing the screen for brief moments to Akira, Koy simply decided that the place they were was not the most appropriate for that (The signal was horrible) and after turning the eletronic off and, keeping it safe,a little observation and a deep breath he was going down to ground level again. " Will... you... stay or... come with me? "
Back to top Go down
Akira Kazuhiro

Akira Kazuhiro

PostSubject: Re: Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open)   Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 11:49 pm

When he heard Koy start laughing, Akira shook his head and chuckled. He knew that coming to someplace like this without a map seemed really dumb, but it wasn't his fault! Well, in my defense, this place isn't exactly on any map I've ever seen. He said with a smile as he waited for Koy to stop laughing. And when he showed Akira a digital map of the area. And when he asked if Akira was coming with him, He simply grabbed the vine before him. Well it's either try and get back up and run this obstacle course of a ruin, or go with you and maybe find more interesting things. I think the choice here is obvious Koy, I'm going with you. He said before stepping off of the platform, quickly sliding down the vine and touching down on the ground again, pulling out a second flashlight and turning it on. He then pointed it back up at Koy, an adventurous smile on his face as he adjusted his coat with one hand. Well? I'm waiting! he said in an almost teasing manner, his smile present to show that he was just messing around at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open)   Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:35 am

"Okay Mr. Explorer, let's get going, I'll explain everything on the way, then." The younger said after stepping on the ground, hearing was he had to say and picking up his technological map. His pace was a little slower than the average person, but he was firm and showed the way perfectly.
Before advancing, Koy took the older to his camp, or the place he did take for himself around there. It was a little hut, with some junk food (and other things his mom shoved in his bag), a lot of batteries and another electronics, a place to sleep and some other not so important things. He picked up some batteries for the video-game, something that looked like food and his own flashlight, putting all in his pockets or hanging in his clothes. "...What? I need supplies too!" Was his response when the other would look at him and "his place" as he liked to call it. He closed and locked (with a lock, what else?) everything and pointed the direction before walking and looking at the map.

"Okay, Akira. As you can see, this is not the real entrance, or whatever you want to call it, to this place. A lot of people seem to get this wrong because this and the other both have a ten feet climb in the beginning, but you can say that this is like a harder mode. It's kinda tricky to get there, as you have to go into the forest and then risk yourself a little bit, but you will have half of the way done compared to this one, you see?" He showed everything he was saying in the device without losing the pace, keeping everything at check. The man with silver hair did not look menacing at all, in fact, he looked just like a lost kid. It could be naive of him to believe in him, but if somebody needed direction, he was sure the one to show it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Akira Kazuhiro

Akira Kazuhiro

PostSubject: Re: Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open)   Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 1:37 pm

When he Saw Koy's sort of base of operations, he was admittedly impressed. There was a lot in here for someone that had seemingly come on a whim. And when he heard what Koy had to say about the place, Akira chuckled. I didn't say anything. he said as he held his hands up in mock surrender. However, when Koy started looking at his little virtual map, Akira looked at it over his shoulder, nodding when Koy told him that this wasn't the "Real" entrance to the ruins, but that it was harder nonetheless, even though it was safer. Yeah, I see...interesting. You sure know your way around Koy! he said with a grin as he followed Koy's lead. The kid was rather adept in his knowledge of this area, and it was very helpful for Akira, since if he hadn't met Koy he would have failed in his goal of exploring the ruins fully. However, while they were walking, Akira heard a rather loud snap of something, and then heard the sound of a girl screaming and a body hitting the ground!

Please tell me that I'm not the only one that heard that... he said as he looked over at Koy. Slight change of plans for now, let's go find out who that scream came from. He said as he broke off of the trail, pushing the thick brush aside as he hurried over to the source of the screaming. Most people would say that Chivalry was dead, but those who said that hadn't met Akira. He was nothing but polite and kind to any of the female gender, regardless of looks, status, any of that. Hell, the only thing that could stop him from losing it when someone managed to push his buttons well enough was a woman being around! So the fact that he heard a girl screaming worried him twice as much as it would have if a boy or a man had been screaming. He actually had drawn the practice sword on his back while he was walking, and was ready to fight off anything that was around the girl when he got there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open)   Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 3:41 pm

"I try, at least. You know, I'm not the most athletic type, so I have to be prepared..." Said the boy, looking over his shoulder sometimes to be sure the other one was coming with him, until the sound came from the forest. If he was a little more focused he would have scared himself, but that was not the case. the eyes behind the glasses tried to find the source of the screaming before turning around to Akira. Who knows, he could have some very girly voice when screaming and some animal/bug just showed up or some music reproducer and a very strange taste of music, but this wasn't looking like the case.
"You weren't the only one hearing it, but... Hey, wait!" Although the man seemed very carefree and enthusiastic about everything, he was just as naive. He didn't know what was happening and just jumped to conclusions, after all it was much past midnight, and a girl wouldn't wander alone in the middle of the forest, well, at least if he was one he wouldn't. This could be all sorts of things, even a trap, and if the girl was just being attacked anyways, there would be a large number of animals to knock her down, if she was experienced, opposing his first thoughts but was still a possibility. But after the storming actions of the older, he could just tag along, as staying there alone would be as dangerous as going anyways. "Just be more quiet, will you! " He let the map aside to pick up the bow, aiming behind the guy. If anything suspicious came leaping in, he sure would shoot it without a second thought.
Back to top Go down
Akira Kazuhiro

Akira Kazuhiro

PostSubject: Re: Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open)   Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 10:27 pm

As he listened to Koy, Akira continued moving forward, though arguably quite a bit stealthier now. He wished he had a better weapon than just his training sword, but, the thing was basically a solid oak staff in the shape of a sword, so he should be fine even if there were animals to fend off. As he kept walking, he heard the girl from before groan, and he walked into the clearing, his wooden sword held out in front of him and worry creeping into his eyes. 

Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) Anime-girl_007-1-1-1

As Misa hit the ground, she groaned, sitting up as her pet, Aislinn, scampered over to her side, having jumped down from branch to branch to get to her master. However, Lyn soon hid behind her master as well when she heard several crashing sounds. W-Wh-Who's there! she yelled as she pulled her sword out of the ground, holding it in front of her with shaky hands as a man came into the clearing, holding out a wooden sword and carrying a worried look in his eyes. She then rose to her feet, holding the sword to her side as Lyn scampered up her pants, perching on her shoulder as she looked at the man. What do you want? she asked as she slid the sword into the sheathe that was jutting out of the ground before putting it back on her back, sliding the strap over her shoulder. She wasn't too amused, she had been going back to her house inside the ruins of this place when she fell, and now she had to start all over again. It really pissed her off.

Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) PVspQto

When Akira was asked what he wanted by a rather moody girl, he raised an eyebrow. You screamed didn't you? I mean, if you scream like that, you should expect people to come looking for the source. he said as he looked back. Come on Koy, nothing's out here, just the girl and her pet fox! he called out to his companion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open)   Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Really Think This Is Wise? (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next