Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)   The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:44 pm

Shadow Destroyed - You Have Survived

The Shadow would be utterly demolished by the team’s final strike and would vanish in a burst of black tar, vanishing midair. The scenery began to flicker, some areas of white turning black, other black areas turning white, and in the midst of it all, a figure suddenly appeared near the water. The figure’s look appeared distorted, as well as see through, so it was a bit difficult to make out who this person was. Even more peculiar, the figure was pacing back and forth, scratching one of their arms furiously like they had a large itch. The figure did not seem to notice the four, and if either of them tried to touch the man, their body would go right through him, like he was a projection of some sort. And then he began to speak…in a man’s voice. Though it was a bit distorted, some of it could be able to be made out by the team…

The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 4 Rocky_11

“They’ll find me…..I know they will. I can’t go llllllliiikiiiieke this….that “Dally” girl…I need to find her quick. She’s the one isn’t she? I can get her…..I CAN! I havetoihavetoihaveto! I can't let them arrrrrrreeeasasssstt meeeee...I have to…..Home…..I need to go home….Maybe hide near h-“ the voice abruptly cut off, the figure itself flickering more and more. In a few moments, the figure would vanish in a flash, as well as the white and black area, which would return to its normal state. The water would run in the small falls, so everything had begun moving. And in this peculiar situation, the Personas of their respective users would vanish, though remain in their mind. It seems that one cannot use their Persona in this world without something supernatural in nature occurring in said world. The four would be able to notice a few oval-shaped openings that glowed pink suddenly appearing around the cavernous depths, and even an odd blue door near the pond of the rocky caverns; though this blue door seemed a bit more welcoming and more calm than the odd ovals. In these pink openings, images of a ruined city would appear. Apart from this rather sudden change, everything seemed normal. But who was that man? And perhaps more importantly, what would this group do now?

Shuffle Time:

Last edited by Gran-chan on Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to fix some text. The reward is still l the stat boost.)
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)   The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:46 pm

The following stat increases by five points:

Shunnosuke:

Random number (1,6) :
1. HP
2. SP
3. Ppstr
4. Pmstr
5. Dx
6. Lk

Akira:

Random number (1,6) :
1. HP
2. SP
3. Ppstr
4. Pmstr
5. Dx
6. Lk

Nea:

Random number (1,6) :
1. HP
2. SP
3. Ppstr
4. Pmstr
5. Dx
6. Lk

Mayu:

Random number (1,6) :
1. HP
2. SP
3. Ppstr
4. Pmstr
5. Dx
6. Lk
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)   The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:45 pm

Gross! It'll ruin my clothes if I come near that thing! — Shunnosuke said, starring at what was left of the shadow with loathing. That aside, he let out a deep breath after the group's victory. Finally, it's done, right?

...or so he thought. For a sudden moment the whole area seemed to be about to colapse with they inside, which made him scream in an state of nerves, but it wasn't enough. A figure, which he could identify as a young man, appeared in the middle of the cave. Shunnosuke would be nothing but very confused, yet he didn't even for a second would blink at what that guy was saying and his behavior.
After the "transmission" ended, the teenager didn't say anything right away, almost...mesmerized. Instead, Shun took some time "processing the information", trying to get a logical explanation to what he'd seen, and apart from what seemed to be a runaway young male, he couldn't come up with anything else — except that he was probably lost and being chased by someone...or, in the worst scenery, by something and, if this latter possibility was the case, maybe he had something to do with that abandoned city landscape that appeared all over the cavern, who knows? Anyway, that's the best his mind could link together before the very first foreboding sensation he had rose once more. — ...th-this...is getting creepier... — He voiced, in a lower than usual tone, and, bracing himself, turned to the others. It was clear by his face the student was completely shaken by the image they saw and everything else that happened inside the cave. Too many things happening at once: monsters, an unknown man, random doors... was he getting hysterical again and was it affecting his sanity?

...what should we do now...?

Last edited by Bocross on Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)   The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 11:45 am

(Sorry I just have to do this.I don't want to do this but I have to post out of turn) <---- so dramatic

"Oh yeah! we did it!" she said with a victory jump of joy but as she landed on the ground again,a mysterious face appeared on a pond like a TV with a emergency broadcast interrupted the scheduled program.

“They’ll find me…..I know they will. I can’t go llllllliiikiiiieke this….that “Dally” girl…I need to find her quick. She’s the one isn’t she? I can get her…..I CAN! I havetoihavetoihaveto! I can't let them arrrrrrreeeasasssstt meeeee...I have to…..Home…..I need to go home….Maybe hide near h-" the man said and it got cut off like someone turned off the TV

"Yeah you're right... this is getting creepier" Mayu connected on what Shun said as the voice cut off

She looked at the Blue Door.She got attracted to it because blue is her favorite color and she will never stop looking at blue things.Shun then asked what to do now

"I think we should open that door?" she answered pointing to the blue door
Back to top Go down
-Joyd-

-Joyd-

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)   The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 1:28 pm

((OoC: Well, I guess I'd be skipping Anon anyway lol. Tho patience could be useful for you. Posting out of order can sometimes mess things up lol *shrug*))

Good, that shark thingy was finally down. It had been fun while it lasted, but generally, Nea was glad this abnormal whatever was over. Monsters were cool, but only for a while. He didn't like the idea of getting swamped by them or any of the like. And apparently, everyone shared a similar idea...well, in their own ways, if being worried about getting clothes dirty counted. Still, the moment seemed to be shortlived as a strange human figure appeared, flickering in and out, along with a weird sounding speech.

''Eh..?'' Needles to say, Nea was rather confused, if nothing esle. That man sure looked like a normal human, unlike the things they faced a while ago, but he was...not really normal in other ways. Well, his confusion served well at least in distracting him from actually being scared. Then again, who knew if he'd be, since he generally didn't get frightened by people. Okay, this one spoke weird and all, but maybe he had a reason? It ended rather soon though, and the man dissapeared completely, leaving them to whatever was to happen. Which was...nothing so far. ''Maybe a bit...but hey, we're still fine. So it wasn't that bad guys. Think positive!'', he would say, rather optimistically, when the talk was about the happening being creepy. It was unusual allright, but creepy was a strong word to use, wasn't it?

''Hm?'', Nea would give a confused face for a moment when Mayu replied to Shun's inquiry about what to do now. He was so into his 'positive' thinking, he hadn't noticed those colored portals until just about now. But they were....pretty? Nevertheless, it was an interesting change. ''Well, if you guys feel like it. I mean, I have nothing against exploring if you're not tired yet.'',he would say with a light grin. He was fine with either really. If the others wanted, he would gladly go on an expedition inside, but it would be a drag if they had a disagreement. Nea didn't like seeing people unhappy. He'd probably follow back if someone didn't want to go. Sure he loved adventure, but he didn't want to hurt anyone over that....at least not intentionally. ''Uh, so guys, wherever we'll go now...do you think we should do something about this? Like, this is definitely no good. What if it happens again?'', he would inquire, wanting to know if others were up to something or not. It would be cool if they could agree on some course of action, if nothing else. Even though they didn't really know each other yet...
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)   The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 2:48 am

"Ahahaha, we did it! Man, I didn't think we were going to make it when that thing appeared" As Akira laughed, he would see a human figure flickering. "What the hell is that. It seems like he has something to do with this mess." Akira thought as the man made some weird speech. As the speech was cut off, Akira turned around to face the others. "That guy is totally psycho."

While everyone was talking about opening the door or not, Akira walked over to it and started examining it. It was quite strange how a door suddenly appeared out of nowhere but what Akira has seen so far, it didn't surprise him. He knocked on it a few times with no one answering. He then walked back to the group. "I don't know about you guys but I'm going through that door. Anyone else want to go? Akira would ask the others before opening the door.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)   The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:19 pm

Think positive? — Shun uttered, surprised. Was that just a game for that guy or something? They nearly died, for Lady Gaga's sake! After starring at him with nothing but a disgusted face, he would recover from his shock and fright state: — Are you all out of your minds or don't you have any to begin with? We don't even know what's behind that door, if there are more monsters or something in that line! We should definitely call the police!

He couldn't believe these guys. They're really trying to venture into something they don't know, aren't they? Well, one of them did it anyway, despite the whole conversation. Akira, or whatever he's called, just walked through that blue shining door on his own, without waiting for anyone's consent. Shunnosuke stood there, with his mouth agape, watching as Akira's silhouette disappeared in the blue light before the door was closed once more. What the hell did he think he was doing after everything they went through?? Somehow, he had a feeling Akira wouldn't die or anything, but...he couldn't really guarantee that wouldn't happen.

Hey. HEY! I'm talking to you, come back! — That was definitely the last straw. — You know what? Everyone, do as you like, I'm not your mother or anything! I know I am going home and call the police because that's the most rational and mature thing to do right now! — Completely distressed, after realizing everything inside the Rocky Caverns went back to normal, including his mobile phone, he walked a bit distant from the others and started talking to the phone with someone. Despite the distance, it'd be possible for the others to listen at least part of the conversation that involved "come here soon, I'm at the Caves", since the student was considerably out of his usual composed self and would speak loud and in a surly manner to whoever he was talking. After the phone call was done, he'd turn once more to the others, this time more concerned than angry per se. — I...I don't know what happened here, but...I'm not getting involved. Leave it to those who can deal with and let's just forget it. My chauffeur is coming already and we can even take you back to your houses if you wish, but otherwise, I'm out. — That being said, he made the inverse way out of the Caves. Outside, his chauffeur would come any minute and if no one comes out, Shun would take that as a sign they chose to go deeper with that nonsense. Well, to each their own and Shun's interests right now are to make it home in safety and take a good and foamy bath...

Exit.
Back to top Go down
-Joyd-

-Joyd-

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)   The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 8:37 pm

((OoC: Welp, I guess I'll just make my turn now lol, it's been a while.))

Well, it was fairly obvious someone had taken his words too pointedly. Nea would give Shun a sheepish look after the other's exclamation and all. ''Hey, cool. I get this is dangerous, like obviously. I just meant that we should at least be glad we're still fine after all this, instead of focusing on the negative parts so intensely. Just an idea, you don't have to. But, I guess you have a point about those doors.'' He would hold up his hands a bit, as if in defeat. He hadn't thought this all would create such a fuss. Yeah well, the female was the one to bring up the door, but still, he was a little taken aback at this moment.

The other guy apparently decided to go in even after Shun's explosive behavior, and for a moment Nea was a bit conflicted as to what to do. It kinda sucked they were splitting up so soon. But...it also meant he had to choose which way to go. He didn't like that one bit, but it had to be done. At that point, it sincerely sounded like a better idea to just leave it be. Nea was not the one for hysterics, so he couldn't fully grasp the way Shun was reacting, but neither was he so blatantly cool with poofing off like Akira. And right now he was leaning more towards just...leaving this up for later. He kinda felt it might be better to, eh, discuss it first for once. Not exactly his style, but he was starting to feel a little weary from the fight, and just, meh. He didn't believe the door would run away either.

In the end, he chose to go after Shun, even if the guy didn't seem to be very...happy with him a while ago. But, that was..okay. Nea would take it as it was, besides this while things was somewhat stressing, and Shun showed that a lot. Guess, he was a bit concerned as well. Akira appeared like he'd be good on his own for now, and Mayu..well, he didn't know, but she seemed fine as of now. It was up to her what she chose. Yeah, that sounded good for the moment....

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)   The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:57 am

Mayu was still thinking what to decide.Go with the rich boy or go with Akira.She kept on thinking,the rich boy got a point about the door being dangerous but the door doesn't look anything dangerous but they will not know if she didn't open the blue door.If it's dangerous, it might the cause of her death.She was very curious about the blue door and if something appears,she will summon her "persona".The strange creature that she can summon so she can protect herself just like the last battle.She will trust Alunsina on this.Mayu ended up decided to go with Akira since she already knew Akira and she can trust him.Also with her persona,she is safe from what ever what was in that blue door.

"Hey Akira! Wait for me!" Mayu catched up with Akira as he disappeared on the blue door and she as well disappeared as she enters the door.

She will not regret this decision.

-EXIT-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)   The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4