Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)   The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:51 am

The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 Tumblr_mai12frKb51rg2z5no1_500

Shadows have Appeared! - PvS Combat has Begun

This will be your tutorial fight. You are allowed to make mistakes and edit your posts whenever needed. If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Battle Theme:

Once the four had now realized their newfound potential, a voice would collectively sound in their minds. It would not be of their Personas, but of a benevolent deity, one that sounded as though their very own voice echoed trust and the inner voice.

"What you see in front of you are Shadows. They are creatures that feast upon the minds of humans until nothing remains. You hear the voices of you inner selves do you not? They are known as a Persona. They are the inner Gods or Demons you harbor within yourself, and is your one line of defense against these beings. Call forth your inner power, and make your stand against the beasts that stand before you...."

The Shadows turned their full attention to the users, and began to make their way to the four. They were now fully focused on turning the group into mindless shells. The fight was now on, and it would be up to the four’s decisions as to whether they would survive or not.

Hellhound Shadow:

Beetle Shadow:

Last edited by Gran-chan on Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)   The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 6:55 am

(Ok Bufu does not miss right? and it also has a critical chance right?)

"I am not going to die in this place" Mayu said to herself just to cheer herself up closing her fist and puts it on her chest then looks down.

"So I am gonna fight! Alunsina!" she shouted pointing her target,the Hellhound Shadow.

Stats:
MOVE USED:

Miss Chance:
Miss if 7
Random number (1,10) :

Last edited by Lovergames on Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)   The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 10:08 am

Everything has at least a 10% chance to miss. You'll need a randomizer to judge whether it misses or hits. Magical skills do not crit, so you don't calculate that. Only physical skills and soulbound attacks can crit. Feel free to edit your post to reflect that. And, like mentioned before, you posted before everyone else, that makes you first for this battle, and that will not change for the rest of the battle. Keep that in mind.

Also, it's a smart idea to put your stats up in your post as well as how much damage you are doing with the attack in case you have boosts so everyone including the one organizing the battle knows where you are at. Just a recommendation.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)   The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:59 am

((OoC: A bit too big, but I've been waiting for this, haha. ))

...wait, more voices inside our minds? — He uttered sarcastically, recognizing that voice as not from anyone there. Andromeda would still hover right behind him. Indeed a beautiful sight of the greek princess, her fan-like hair and the fur coat that covers her bright skin...but it wasn't enough to make the teenager less nervous. — A God, right? Why don't you just...blast them at once if you're really a God? I've never gotten in a fight with another person before, how do you expect me to survive against a monster?? — As if she was waiting for that question from her owner, she moved closer to the boy.

"Stretch out your arms".

Shunnosuke didn't know how to act but obeyed nonetheless. The Persona then held hands with him, under the constant glance of Shun's amazement. He would feel something materialize in his hands, which revealed to be a long chain with a spiky spherical extremity in it. Although it appeared out of her energy, it was as solid as any real world material.

"I'm thou...thou art I... I cometh from the seas of thy heart. The dazzling daughter, known as the most beautiful of the princesses, Andromeda, and I'm always watching over you."

As she said those words, Shun would feel less frightened. Somehow, her soothing voice was able to touch deeply the boy and soften his confusion.

... — He took a deep breath and glanced at his companions. Everyone had their "Gods" behind them, or as the unknown voice mentioned, their Personas. There's no chance they'd lose, right? The insect-like shadow would stare at the group, as if ready to jump over them anytime. Holding the chain firmly, more determined than before, Shun swung the chain in circle movements and made his first move, throwing it in an ungraceful manner in an attempt to hit its head. — G-Get away from me!

Stats and Passives:

Attack Damage:

Miss and Crit Calcs:

Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)   The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:15 am

I am thou... Thou art I... From the sea of thy soul I cometh... I am the master of deceit and trickery, Dolus.

As he heard the voice of his persona, Akira noticed three throwing knives has materialized in his right hand. He took a deep breath and with his left hand, he loosened his tie. He then looked up with a big grin.

"Alright, let's get this started. Persona!" Akira yelled as he pointed at the Hellhound Shadow. With a flutter of feathers, Akira's persona dashed towards the shadow and swiftly stabbed the shadow. And quickly dashed back behind Akira.

Stats & Passives:

Attack:

Miss and Crit:

Last edited by Anon-kun on Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry, just noticed that I forgot about stats...)
Back to top Go down
-Joyd-

-Joyd-

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)   The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:29 am

((OoC: As much as I would love to write fancy texts, as of now I don't have enough time, nor an appropriate device to do so. I'll probably just stick to simple spoilers for a while >.>))

Stats:

Atack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss chance:

Last edited by Nea on Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to fix some things as I wrote them all out myself instead of copypasting and phone is being a dick xP At leas now while I can edit for once lol)
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)   The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:19 am

After the combined attacks of the team, it would appear that one attack hit its mark as the Beetle Shadow who hit wind fell on its back, now unable to act. It was also unable to dodge any attack the tea threw against it. Meanwhile, the Hellhound gave a loud roar, and would send a series of fireballs to go towards the group, to attempt to damage them, and give them a little something extra to boot.

Damage Taken:

Damage Given:

Miss Chance:

Ailment Chance:

Hellhound Shadow:

Beetle Shadow:
Back to top Go down
Mayu-chan

Mayu-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)   The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:54 am

(My cellphone will ran out of battery sonhave my attack)

STATS:
HP: 50 (-15) = 35
SP: 26 (-4) = 22
PEnd: 0%
MEnd: 0%
Ppstr: 6
Pmstr: 10
Dx: 3
Lk: 2

MOVE USED:
  Bufu | Inflicts a small amount of Ice damage to one enemy. | 4 SP | Tier 1 -- Target: Beetle Shadow

Attack Damage: 10

Last edited by Lovergames on Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)   The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 12:30 pm

Shun screamed in excitement for hitting the bettle's head with his weapon, but the counterattack that came right after quickly turned the teen's joy into hysterical and even more high-pitched screams. Gladly, none of those fireballs had hit him; it'd be a shame if he burned his hair or his fashionable and expensive clothes. Yes, he wasn't worried about acquiring battle injuries; at least, not his.

It's Andromeda, right? Do something! Hurry!! — As he delivered a command to his Persona, she performed a graceful dance in the air, and with each her movements, she'd point her finger to each one in the party. He could feel a warm, calming feeling running through his whole body, who'd start to glow for a brief moment before the light faded.

HP Recovered from Media:

Stats and Passives:

He wasn't even harmed by the shadows, but what Andromeda did for sure made him feel better. After muttering a smiling "thank you" to his Persona, he yelled to the guy who introduced himself as Akira:

That...thing! Destroy it or it'll end up KILLING us!! — Yeah, he was back to his uncontrolled, frightened self.

Last edited by Bocross on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)   The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 5:35 pm

"Aaah, Hot! Hot!" Yelled as he started patting himself down. Akira hoped he didn't acquire any serious burns from this, since that would be pretty bad and he could end up in the hospital which he wasn't very fond of. Akira then felt a warm feeling running through his body as the pain and wounds he acquired started to fade.

"That...thing! Destroy it or it'll end up KILLING us!!"

"T-thanks, I'll do my best. Ok, let's go!" Akira said in response. As he said that, his persona slashed at the ground causing it to quake as fissures came out underneath the two shadows.

Stats:

Attack:

Miss and Crit:
Back to top Go down
-Joyd-

-Joyd-

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)   The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 3:08 am

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)   The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:21 pm

Shadows Destroyed

The Shadows would be destroyed, however the group's monochrome surroundings would not cease. Once more, it seemed that the surface of the white lake was growing blacker and blacker by the moment. The sloshing of water under the surface was growing louder....way too loud to be anything natural. Something in that shallow pond was somehow moving, and apparently the fighting may have antagonized whatever was moving around in that tiny body of water.

OoC:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)   The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:21 pm

...we...did it...? — Shun said, blinking his eyes after the shadows vanished due to the combined attacks. When he gave a careful glance to the surroundings, verifying if those monsters wouldn't come arise and assault them for a second time, he exhaled relieved, letting all the air he kept inside his lungs out. — Phew! I knew we'd make it!

That is, until he heard the lake's sounds. That wasn't black a moment ago, how could? As the sound would get louder than expected, he again stepped back, calmly moving closer to the others while his hands would hold his weapon firmer near his chest.

...anyone of you, care to check it out? I'm sooo not going near there! — He said, starring at the others and waiting for a positive (and less fearful than his) initiative. Whatever was coming from the lake, he knew it wasn't any good.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)   The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 6:25 pm

As Shunnosuke spoke, the rippling would turn more frequent, and with a loud splash at the surface, a large shark-like creature flew from the water and proceeded to float in the air above the water, swishing watery noises coming from its mouth.

The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 Forneu11

With a slap on the moist rock with its tail, the teeth on its head opened and chomped, ready to make the four into Shadow fodder.

PvS Combat has Continued - Thrashing Chomper has Appeared, Press X to Not Die...

This will be your real fight, so you are not allowed to edit your posts. Avoid mistakes as much as possible. Good luck.

Thrashing Chomper:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)   The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:06 pm

...I guess you don't have to, anymore... — He said with bulging eyes, completely terrified at the new shadow's emergence. What the hell was that? When did things turn out so...creepy??
After a moment of silence, trying to stay calm to realize what could be done in a situation like that (either run or fight, and apparently to run away wasn't too much of an option as he'd like it to be), Shunnosuke reacted the only way possible: squealing non-stop with fright and holding his weapon tighter.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? GO GET IT, YOU SLACKERS!! — He would yelled to the others, completely out of his mind. One thing is to fight two creatures that, despite the number, aren't big at all; another thing is to fight a giant, flying shark-like demon and no way he'd get involved in that.

Stats and Passives:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)   The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rocky Event (Mass Awakening)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next