Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)

Go down 
+3
Drea
Yatagarasu
Grantus
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)   The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Naomi’s mouth would widen with shock as the robot seemed to multiple himself. Intertwined would look at her as if it was unsure of what to do. She would look down at them with the same look of confusion, “We don’t have much of a choice, do we?” She only had one ability that could hit them all at once. Even if they were currently stronger to it, she needed to do her part, “If you guys can hit more than one at once, you might want to do it. Unless this is going to become a hoedown, that is.” She was hoping they could do anything. For now, she was only good for making them a little weaker. She would look at Yatagarasu with a smile. This entire time, he hadn’t said anything, but she couldn’t blame him.

Miss:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)   The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 1:27 pm

Stats
Spoiler:

Skill used
Spoiler:

Miss Rate Against clone number 2
Spoiler:

DOWN! *Crit Rate*
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)   The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:03 pm

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss/Crit Chance:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)   The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 4:06 pm

Sentinel watched the lone shadow multiply in several clones of itself within a puff of smoke. Needless, to say this got a whole heck of a lot more dangerous. If all those copies were physical and able to attack then the group would be in a lot of trouble if not all wiped out. They had to thin the numbers quite a bit, and he knew that one of his attacks alone wouldn't be enough. He would have to overclock his systems in order to ensure maximum destructive potential. Hard to believe that he would have to reveal his mechanical nature so soon, but it wasn't like they had much of a choice. The android took a breath readying himself to overclock. "Releasing all limiters, pushing systems to 120%." The authorization code came up, which he answered with his password. The gauntlets that formed his soulbound weapon became a steel cover, and armor plating extended all the way up his shoulder. The fingers of his gauntlet became longer and thinner turning into more distinct fingers. These fingers however had razor sharp talons that would make it extremely difficult to escape Sentinel's grip. His red eyes formed rings, indicating a better tracking algorithm. Allowing him to keep track of the fastest of foes with little difficulty.

This also made him a bit faster allowing him to attack twice with no problem, which would be useful in regards to dealing with this many foes. The attack would have to be widespread, but he knew just the way to perform it. His Persona drew a bow and aimed it toward the sky, and loosed a single arrow that would follow an arc to strike the shadows. However, that arrow did not fall alone, rather a hailstorm of arrows fell upon the shadows threatening to to turn them into pincushions if not pin them to the ground by sheer volume.

Stats::

Attacks used::

Shadow Mikoto 1 Hit/Crit:

Shadow Mikoto 2:

Shadow Mikoto 3:

Shadow Mikoto 4:

Shadow Mikoto 5::

Shadow Mikoto 6:

Shadow Mikoto 7:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)   The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 9:43 pm

The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 Yata_s11

When most of the group unleashed their area attacks, the clones of smoke would burst before the attacks came, the smoke left behind giving a sort of glow which would travel to the original Shadow, and cover him in a bright light for a moment. When the light was gone, even before the attacks, they could tell that a good portion of the dents and scratches were gone, suggesting he had just been healed. Regardless however, he still took the damage that Naomi and Sentinel had inflicted on it as the other two seemed to pick the wrong clones. In response, the Shadow would run straight to Sentinel and make two large punches, one with its left hand, and the last with his burning right hand in an attempt to hit and possibly bring him to the ground. Once the attack was finished, he would kick off from the ground and land back in the middle, making a stomping motion on the ground as though it looked frustrated. The stomp would leave behind a crater in the shape of its foot. This fight was not over yet.

Damage Taken:

Skills Used:

Miss Chance:

Critical Chance:

Shadow Mikoto:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)   The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 9:54 pm

Miss:

Stats and Passives:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)   The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:05 am

“Way to go Al! How long does that thing last for? Can I try next time?” Hyde was rather impressed that Alphonse had such a neat trick up his sleeve, where did he learn how to do that. That was another sign of hope for Hyde, the fact that even his friends were putting in all the work to make up for his slack. However, the colossal golem....... fire... thing ...managed to heal itself, then it went to work on Alphonse. After the damage has been dealt, Hyde would then retaliate with an attack of his own. “Naomi, Raku, Al, how are you guys feeling right now? Are you guys ok? I’m not too sure how fatigue is kicking in with this one, but remember… were just as resilient! “ It was good to be positive, Hyde wasn’t going to let it end like this. He was going to keep fighting, for the sake of his friends of course. Codas then rushed in once more for an attack.

Stats
Spoiler:

Skill used
Spoiler:

Miss Rate Against colossal shadow
Spoiler:

DOWN! *Crit Rate*
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)   The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 9:59 am

((OoC: Just random stuff. I think I don't even feel salty about doing this xD Maybe cause I actually had a way to justify doing it...Random fact cause I feel like it : He actually has one more weakness that I didn't put in the app, cause I already had five lol And it even worked well for me here xD...Now I'm having sadistic thoughts *evil cackle* RAwR))

Truth to be told, this wasn't going very well. One would expect that most of the opposition would go down after what Sentinel unleashed on those clones. But no, this fire thing had an ace up its sleeve apparently, and it came back effortlessly, even looking less hurt than before. Supernatural magic tricks could be very annoying, that was something to be noted. Sharaku honestly hadn't expected the Shadow to pull such a move after being assaulted like that. Speaking of which, it made him briefly wonder how did the whitehaired man do that, and he wasn't the only one, as Hyde seemed to want to try that himself. Leave it to him to be excited even in a battle like this.

However, the worse news were that the Shadow probably felt threathened by Sentinel's power up, and decided to go punch his face inside out. That couldn't end well. After all, he was the one doing most of the offense at the moment. If the Shadow knocked him down, they'd positively be in trouble. Or maybe even losing this...'Não se atreva...' If there was one thing he couldn't stand in such levels...

......'Well, ow.' Maybe it wasn't the best idea to go and push the whitehaired man outta the way. Regardless, it was his fault for not thinking it through. Because, on second thought it was rather obvious the thing would hit him instead. This was one of the times when Sharaku was a bit pissy at himself. Screw him and his issues. But, on the other hand, to hell with the Shadow doing what it wanted while he was around. Though, he wasn't too gleefull about getting thrown backwards on his butt by a hook. Hyde was asking how were they doing, and he would give the redhead a glance, his face still pulled into a displeased frown. ''I think I'll live, if that is enough of an answer to you.'' Yeah, well, it hurt, but he was still in one piece so far. ''You better go and take this thing out now..'', he would add afterwards, mostly towards Sentinel, who seemed to be the most capable of doing that at the moment, his expression changing to a slightly disturbing smirk. Sadly, he would have to stay down for a moment, or he would have done something about it himself, and very gladly.

Stats:

Passives:

Skill Used:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)   The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:59 pm

Sentinel was surprised to see the shadow recover after that devastating blow, in fact it seemed healthier than before. This was disturbing, it seemed as though if all the clones were struck they had a special effect. Apparently that affect involved healing the original, which wasn't a good thing. This battle had drug on for long enough, and his coup de grace failed. His systems could maintain this form of power for too much longer, he was already receiving some warning blares, but he had to push those aside as their was still a situation going on. Which would only get worse as time went on....

Speaking of which, this shadow was apparently smart enough to recognize that he was the major threat. The creature lunged forward intent on delivering two powerful blows that would no doubt knock him on his butt, when suddenly they were intercepted by Sharaku! He watched the darker skinned man take the blow for him, and get knocked to the ground. A good teammate to say the very least, the red haired young man would ask if they were okay. "I'm fine, but I can't keep pushing myself like this for too much longer. But if that thing summons the clones, let's figure out which one is the real one before we go all in. That seemed to back fire on us, but because it is alone I will strike with all my strength." The android would say before glancing back to his teammate that took the blow for him.

"I will, and thanks for that." The android would say before turning his attention back to the Shadow, his Persona would rush forward bronze spear in hand. The spear turned into a blur as the Persona unleashed a flurry of stabbing blows at the creature with the intent on killing it at this very moment. Striking it down before it could even think to counter attack again! Hopefully this would be it.

Stats::

Skills:

Hit/Crit chance:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)   The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 7:52 pm

The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 Yata_s11

The Shadow's plan was ultimately foiled by the tanned one jumping in front of his attack to take the blow instead, and send him to the ground. In return, the mechanical foe then began to unleash an onslaught of missiles towards the machine, one of them knocking him off on its back. It was struggling to get up, as it was pretty weak at the moment. Anyone could tell by the marks, pieces of machinery breaking off, the flame on his hand flickering and the odd  warped broken-sounding noises coming from it that this machinated Shadow was at the end of its rope. And now it was on the ground. It had virtually no hope of survival, now open to the team's attacks.

"DiiiiiEEEIIIIEEEEEIEIEIEE...Die?....Weak?...DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....."

Damage Taken:

Shadow Mikoto:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)   The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 8:27 pm

Naomi was basically cheering where she stood when she saw that the Shadow was almost done. She could feel it bubbling inside of her. She had done it. She managed to make up for her own blunders during their last fight AND help Yatagarasu. Intertwined would get ready to throw the last rocks of the fight, while Naomi looked at her group, “We did it! The good guys always win.” That’s how it always worked in the show. She would then turn her attention to Yatagarasu and go up to him. He hadn’t said anything this entire time, and she was beginning to worry, “How are you holding up?” She would ask, not even attempting to hide the concern in her voice. She remembered that look of self-hatred at the very beginning when she found him. She thought it had been drowned out by his excitement, but she didn’t know. This whole time, she didn’t know anything about what was happening with him. She could only guess one thing, “Do… do you have it too?” The only other time she had seen these creatures up until now was when she got Intertwined. She didn’t know for sure, but she could guess. Was that why he had been a target, just like they had? She would look up at him with large eyes, “Yatagarasu…”

Miss:

Stats and Passives:

((With that, the Shadow is defeated, since I will basically do 32 dmg. May as well do what you want))
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)   The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:34 pm

“Just to be sure…” Hyde didn’t let up, he wasn’t going take any chances. He had to make sure that the shadow was dead, so Hyde sent in codas to do one more earth attack. The colossal shadow would be downed by the maetra before, which would make it a sure hit. “This should do it, a double tap won’t hurt anyone.” Afterwards Hyde would relax just a bit, but he would be on guard. He still kept his persona out, they were in enemy territory. As a matter of fact, he didn’t relax at all. “I guess we can take a break, but this is their world. We should be careful, but first….. Raku… how’s your injury? I could give you a quick heal before we keep moving if you want. Hyde then turned to al. Al, how are you feeling right now? You used up a lot of energy, I wouldn’t want you passing out on us. Though, I’ll be willing to carry you if you did…” Hyde finally turns to Naomi. “We saved your friend, but I haven’t heard him speak since the fight started…is he ok?”

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)   The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 1:08 am

Well, good. It looked like the thing was finally about to die. Now that was much better. Naomi was back to worrying about Yata, who surprisingly hadn't done anything besides watching them. Then again, he probably couldn't do anything at the point of time anyway. ''I'll be fine, you don't have to.'', he would shrug off at Hyde's offering, as he stood up. Sure, that blow had hurt, but he wasn't that bad at it. Besides the others deserved a break too. Though he was not too sure on how Sentinel was doing after unleashing so much power at once. It wasn't paricularly healthy to push yourself, no matter what. But, guess it was more important that they won, since otherwise that would be a moot point as well. Now, what about that guy? Sharaku was somewhat wondering how was Yatagarasu going to take that. ''He should be...'', he would respond to Hyde's inquiry. Well, the Shadow did not attack him, so he at least shouldn't be hurt if anything...
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)   The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 1:28 am

Sentinel watched the shadow topple backwards from the flurry of blows, not only did it fall over, but it was badly wounded the fight should end soon. Hopefully it would his systems couldn't do much more without him having to shutdown and vent the excess heat for a while. They had to wrap this up in a bit or they would be down a member, and he would be unable to defend himself. Fortunately, his prayer was answered as Naomi's Persona's attack finished the beast off. It had let out a defiant comment about death and weakness. It was either coming to terms with its demise or was telling them to die, sadly the latter would not happen. The group was still too healthy, and could overpower the creature now. The battle was over, they could relax a bit. Naomi went over to the boy they were sent to rescue, while he went over to Sharaku and Hyde.

The red haired boy was asking about their injuries and condition, to which Sentinel would wait his turn to speak, Allow me to heal you two up, I can do so while I can." He would say summoning his Persona one last time, and a green aura would surround Hyde and Sharaku healing them of their wounds. "Consider that my thanks for taking the blow back there. However, I cannot stay in this form forever, I'm afraid I will have to shutdown and vent excess heat and reboot my systems before pursuing any further action." He would glance toward Yata, he seemed alright, though the android did not have much time to observe as he got the final warning blare indicating he was going to have to shut down right now. "I apologize for this, but I'm shutting down. Don't worry I shall reboot in a little bit, just don't leave me here." Sentinel would say, it wasn't a big concern, but he still felt as though he should voice it. The white haired android would slouch over as his systems shutdown, and close his eyes. He would be hot to the touch as he was venting excess heat as fast as possible. However, within a few moments he would be safe enough to touch and carry around.

Skills used:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)   The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 1:46 am

Conflict Resolved

The final attack from Naomi would demolish the Shadow, causing parts of it to slowly fall off, and turn a dark black along with the body itself. The smoke would clear, and the machine would turn back to Other Mikoto, now on the ground, still struggling to lift himself up by his arms with little to no avail. The pain in the original Mikoto’s was lingering, but for the most part going away as though he was regaining his strength for a brief moment. The Other Mikoto wasn’t so lucky. “Nothing…it’s over…fuck…” he let out as he fell back on to his body, slowly coughing heavily and getting weaker by the moment. His body had given out, and the colored smoke around him was gone. He had failed to relieve himself of the pain, and it was slowly consuming him…

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)   The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next