Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)

Go down 
+3
Drea
Yatagarasu
Grantus
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)   The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 1:46 pm

Yatagarasu was quiet throughout the whole endeavor, more because he was focused on the power of this doppelganger. Taking on all these guys alone and hanging in there was impressive. However, somehow they got lucky and ended up beating it, which did make Yata frown alittle. How the hell could they beat him? Well, actually he was just a fake, so of course they'd beat him. If they went against the real Yatagarasu, they wouldn't have stand a chance! After all, he was the strongest. Not a mere copy, but the one and only. When Buggy came over to him acting concern, his amber eyes immediately narrowed as he forced himself to his feet. "I thought I told you to back off... Who the hell do you guys think you are? Neo Feathermen? Freaks." He was irritated that these guys showed up to begin with like he needed their help or something. And what the hell were they using to fight the thing? Demons? Toys from the supermarket? There was so much shit he didn't understand right now, but for some reason the scar he had from his operation at the "orphanage" was burning him like crazy.

His amber eyes fell upon this other self that didn't seem so mighty anymore. To think even a fake Yatagarasu would lose was baffling. He was the strongest there was, right? That's what he told himself to keep trucking day by day without succumbing to the pains of his past. Shaking his head, he'd walk over to the fake Yata and grab him by the shirt. Yanking him up off the ground with force, the red head looked him up and down. "I can't believe you lost to these guys. What the hell? If you're supposed to be me, then you never lose. But that's alright. I'll show you how it's really done so this shit never happens again. Like I said before, all I need is myself. We're not weak, and we do not need to ride on the curtails of others to get by." The real Yata would pull down his shirt so the scar on his chest could be visible to the doppelganger. "This is the sign that we are strong. That pain we went through before makes anything now nothing but child's play. So all that bullshit they just hit you with is nothing. Follow me, and I'll show you how to kick some real ass. If you really are me, then there's absolutely no way we could lose backing each other. Heh, though that just might be overkill." The red head gave his doppelganger a nudge before giving a twisted grin. Even through all of that, his ego didn't change whatsoever. He didn't even thank the group that potentially just saved his life.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)   The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:09 pm

For once, Naomi would flinch at an insult. When Yatagarasu called her a freak, she would visibly shutter and seem like she had shut down. Normally, and insult like that would have rolled right off of her, but she wasn’t finding it easy to put on a mask right now. Intertwined would nudge itself over to her and hold onto her legs. She would look down at them with a face like she was about to cry at any moment. She thought they had been special, made her special, but instead she was called a freak. With her head still facing the ground, she would force a smile onto her face and turn to look at Yatagarasu. He seemed to be having a pleasant conversation with his doppelganger. She used the word pleasant loosely. She wasn’t smart, but she wasn’t an idiot. She looked at Yatagarasu. If he wanted to change the world by burning it down, this was a good start. Make friends with the big, scary robot and talk about how they could be unbeatable. Talk about how you didn’t need other people. She would clutch at the hood over her head and laugh, “It’s funny.” She would mutter under her breath. She thought that getting that call meant they had been friends, but she was wrong. Yatagarasu didn’t need anyone apparently. Somewhere inside, she knew he would say that, she just didn’t think it would hurt so much, “If you’re going to team up so you can change the world, I would suggest helping him to his feet, instead of looking like you’re going to beat him up.” She would make light of it. What happened next was Yatagarasu’s choice.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)   The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 6:14 pm

“My Friends Aren’t Freaks…” Hyde spoken loud in clear, stopping himself for a moment before picking up Alphonse. He looked back at Yata , his eyes were as hard as steel. “We just risked our lives to save you, and you were obviously in danger. What were you going to do, sit there and scream and continue to hit yourself? At the very most, you would of been successful in kicking your own ass, but my money would be on the giant fucking robot. “ Hyde was actually getting a bit emotional, this guy’s attitude was too much. “ You don’t have to care about us, but care about her! The one girl who threw herself in danger for you! YOU! ” Hyde then points to Naomi, the one girl who seemed to be feeling it the most from a trip. “Rudeness is a weak man’s imitation of strength…I don’t take the lives of people so lightly, were still people. I don’t regret saving you, but don’t hurt her feelings” Hyde then turned back and lifted up Alphonse on his back. “…” It was the first time he had an outburst like that, but he didn’t take the lives of people so lightly. He didn’t know how to face them after that, maybe he wasn’t leader material.

He didn’t care how much Naomi tried to hide he, he noticed the funny feeling that he had when he saw her around him. But if that’s the case, why is it that she is the one that has to get hurt. It wasn’t fair, but most of all, it wasn’t any of Hyde’s business. Their friendship was between them, he felt even worse when he thought about it. At the very most, he was glad Alphonse was asleep for this. The short rant made him cool off- wait….what the hell? Hes a robot? Maybe he’s just kidding, robots don’t eat after all.

Weakness
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)   The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:13 pm

Apparently not even this couldn't quell the skateboarder's pissy nature. In truth, Sharaku wasn't too dejected about being called a freak, because he was used to that already, still it was rather rude to address people who just helped you like that. Lo and behold, Naomi wasn't taking it too well. Figures. She had been the one to come and try to help him first, wasn't she? And he was acting like that towards her. Such a self-assured brat. For once, Sharaku could admit Hyde was right. Was the guy really dense enough to believe he could have lived through this on his own? Didn't he even remember that he was pretty much on his knees when they got there? Such a disturbing confidence. Don't get him wrong, he could understand what was Yata probably feeling like, but why didn't he at least try to sound less hurtful? ''Hyde, you might be right, but I believe he has reasons to act like that...Though yes, his reaction was rather uncalled for.'', he would say briskly, turning to look at Yata who was making demands at his double. ''Hurting others is never a good solution to anything. If you keep doing that, you might just end up hurting yourself worse than you already are. Strength and power can come from many sources, not only violence. What would you gain by beating everyone down, besides being labelled as an asshole? I personally will not ask you to thank me, seeing the kind of person you are, but the others might appreciate that at least, if you can't make yourself do anything else.'', he would say, in a rather calm tone. He didn't know what was the cause of Yata's behavior, but from what was said, he could gather he had gone through something fairly bad. However payback and revenge, on innocent people nonetheless was not the brightest way to go. He had been pissed himself in the past, but it never proved him right. Sure, he still did even nowadays, but that was a bit more complicated than that.

''Will he be fine?''
, he would add after a moment, giving a glance back to Hyde, who was carrying Sentinel right now. The man- or whatever he truly was- didn't look very well after healing them which he really didn't have to do. Now he was out. Although, maybe it was good that he was spared of this interaction, as long as he'd be fine in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)   The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 9:12 pm

After the words from Mikoto and the words from Sharaku, Other Mikoto would grin weakly. “Ha…I bet he put some sense into you huh….but…it’s okay. I know why this happe-“ he stopped, coughing up a small bit of black liquid from his mouth, though his face seemed to change into sudden contentness, as though he understood something. “I fuckin’ get it…This was not…” he coughed once more, not really finishing his sentence. Maybe he couldn’t. “Maybe…you’ll find out too…” he finished, before his head finally laying back, hitting the ground with a conclusive thump. He had stopped breathing. The pain in the original Mikoto’s was now gone, though he was most likely still fatigued by the trauma of it. The waves around the swamp had crashed, and it seemed that it was as stable as the area seemed at first. Though Other Mikoto now seemed to glow; giving off an aura of blue light. The body would fade slowly, and instead, floating in front of the original Mikoto would be a figure that looked hot, and boiling as though it was fire made machine.

The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 4 8znscx

Mikoto would immediately recognize him, as though it was just the same as that doppelganger; that it was him. He even knew its name: Sol Invictus. After a brief moment of staring at Mikoto, Sol Invictus would vanish, leaving behind a card depicting the Sun Arcana, which would float down, spinning until it vanished when hitting Mikoto’s eyesight. The power of Sol Invictus was now his own. The ovals that were glowing from before would now be only giving off a light pink glow around the edges and reveal shimmering images of places that Mikoto knew very well. He would be seeing parts of Standasen Island. They were free to leave whenever they chose, as their battle was now over, the only remainders of it were the craters made by the Shadow, and the broken skateboard that must have been destroyed during.

Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)   The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:16 pm

When the doppelganger fell once more, Yatagarasu stood over him in shock for a few moments. "O-Oi, get up, man! Don't tell me you're about to die after that! Come on, you're too stubborn to just di-. . ." The hothead's words would come to an end as he watched his other self be engulfed by a bright light. Soon, this copy turned into something entirely different. This figure that floated before him did not look familiar, but it felt like he had known it his entire life. Like it was always with him. It made him think back to the time when his brother was still living, and in response he bit his lip hard. When it disappeared and a card took its place, Yata would extend one hand to catch it. On its cover was that of the sun. Was it suiting for him? The sun brought happiness and joy, but he was nothing but a hell raiser. What the hell was this supposed to mean? Was this some kind of sign? Regardless, this power felt right at home. It was the power he had always wanted. The same power the "freaks" behind him used to conquer the beast they stood before earlier. The power of. . . Persona.

Turning around, he'd see nothing but angry faces to great him, which he'd return. His amber eyes first glanced at the pink looking freak who stood up for everyone else, saying his "friends" were not freaks. Who the hell did he think he was? Friends? What the hell were friends even used for other than stepping on to get what you wanted? Tch, what the fuck ever. Then he went on to point out Buggy who was looking down and out for some reason. It hadn't even occurred to his that it was something he said, so he'd simply look away from her. "Shut the hell up. You think I'm obligated to kiss your boots because you helped me when I didn't even need help? How about you go take care of that piece of shit on your arms right now and I'll handle myself. I never asked for your help and I was doing damn fine without you. And friends? My ass! You call them friends right now until you need to use them for your own benefit. Don't bullshit me. I know the true definition of "friends". Don't make me sick." With that said, Yatagarasu made his way towards the broken board his other self had. He'd pick up both pieces and look down at them before another voice spoke out to him. A voice that was abit more understanding than the last.

Turning to look at this older asshole, Yata opened his mouth to speak but stopped to listen to everything. This one wasn't asking for thank yous or any of that other ass kissing nonsense. Nor was he spouting bullshit about "friends". He sucked his teeth as his amber eyes looked away from the group. The skater was starting to feel extremely winded at this point, as he crouched over slightly and took a breath. "You. . . don't need to tell me what strength is, but I refuse to thank you all for anything. I could have handled it myself. I can handle anything myself. I've been alone for years now, I don't need dumba- people trying to change who I am. Sure, I could say you guys were impressive. You were, and I thought you were all going to die. But somehow you kicked its ass, which was cool as all hell. . . But don't make it sound like I needed you. I didn't. I'm strong enough on my own!" He looked over his shoulder at Buggy.

--------------------------------
The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 4 1z4wj9h★☆The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 4 312z7zc★☆The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 4 1z4wj9h
---------------------------------

". . .And if someone is fragile enough for my words to hurt them, then maybe they shouldn't waste their time with me. I hate being looked down on and they should have known that the moment they came here. Maybe calling you all freaks was alittle much, but it doesn't matter. Because now I'm a freak too. I'll wear my title with damn pride!" With those final words, Yatagarasu would take the plunge through the exit to return back to his island. He didn't know if it'd bring him home for sure, but it was better than being stuck there with them. Things were awkward, and he wasn't the type to thank anyone. That's just not how he was.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)   The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:53 pm

She hadn’t expected anyone to defend her. She couldn’t even say if she felt happy or not that they were defending her. It felt kind of weird, considering most of the people she called ‘friends’ were just usernames on a website. But this was someone standing up for her for the first time. Someone who had met her and spoken to her and was still defending her. It created a warm feeling inside. She would go up to Hyde and whisper, “Thank you, but I think you’re just making him even angrier. We should be more concerned with getting us all out of here.” It was okay. She knew everything was going to be okay now. All the fighting was done, and she got an answer to her earlier question. Yatagarasu was like them. He had a Persona all his own to use as he would and he was alright. Even if he didn’t want her help and hated her for it, she was glad to see him safe. When she heard him say that she shouldn’t hang out with him, she would shrug her shoulders. If all of his insults had bothered her up until now, she wouldn’t have even come here in the first place. She would watch him leave the world through the portals, “Oh, he is so getting it later…” Another sliver of her deeper personality would shine through for a second. If he didn’t want someone to honestly be concerned about him, she would show him something he should be concerned about instead. The thought made her laugh and shift back into her bubbly personality. She’d point to Alphonse, “I say we get this guy back to our world. I imagine a little girl is waiting for him.” She would go up to the portal and stop right before she went through, “Sharaku, Hyde, thank you for standing up for me. Let’s do this again some time.” She would give them a peace sign and jump out of the world ahead of them.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)   The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 12:02 am

“You’re welcome, that’s what friends are for. We look out for each other.” Hyde whispered back to Naomi, he didn’t mind doing that at all. Even though it’s a naive way of thinking that only portrayed to him, he still followed through with his beliefs wholeheartedly. That’s the same as Yata, Hyde believes in friendship wholeheartedly, and Yata does not. But that Wholehearted feelings towards being independent is Yata’s own belief that he displays without any hesitation. It was something to respect at the very most, some might say there is no right or wrong way of thinking when it comes to trivial matters. After Naomi left, it was about time that they started moving on as well. “Lets go home Sharaku. “ Hyde said simply , being a bit chipper as he exited the portal with Al on his back.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)   The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 4:25 pm

The hotheaded teen still refused to thank anyone, but at least he seemed to acknowledge some stuff, if nothing else. Taking him and his personality into account, that was probably good enough of an accomplishment at the moment. Sharaku could tell Yata was not your usual friendly type no matter what. It was actually surprising he did not try to jump Hyde for rounding off on him the way he had. Speaking of which, he apparently had gained a power of his own now. How amusing.

''Indeed, you're welcome.''
, he would respond after Hyde, when Naomi thanked them for defending her. What else could have they done after all. Not that they truly helped anything, but guess a try counted too. ''Very well....'' He would follow after Hyde, who was carrying Sentinel. On another note, he was sort of wondering what would Hyde do with the unconscious man. It wasn't like anyone knew his address or anything. Hm, that was Hyde's problem at the moment though, as he decided to carry him on his own...

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)   The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crow's Caw (Yatagarasu's Awakening)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4