Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A little update - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A little update - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A little update - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A little update - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A little update - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A little update - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A little update - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A little update - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A little update - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A little update

Go down 
+13
Jerry
Godai
Penny
Avaritia
Yatagarasu
Grantus
Roy F. Jones
Nyarlathotep
Genji Kano
Eris
MadTeaParty
Philemon
Xombie
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

A little update - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:35 pm

Apology for my inactivity. I've been dreadfully busy with real life for the past week and meeting deadlines at work. For my absence, I am giving everyone a free skill card for compensation. You may give it to any of your characters. Once again, I apologize for my misfortune.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:29 pm

As you can all see, another area has been taken by the Redness. If your character lives in Nadashiki, they will need to make an escape topic or they won't be able to participate in future events until they do. This was the same case as the other two red areas that sprouted. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:25 pm

It has been quiet recently and the majority of that problem is because I've been busy with alot of deadlines. I apologize for slowing the majority of you down. As reconciliation, you all can choose any one of the "card" items in the Velvet Room and give it to one of your characters. I'm sure you're getting tired of me handing out these freebies, huh? Regardless, I apology once again and thanks for being patient with me.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 10:41 pm

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!~ Hello! My name is Grantus, Sir Grantus, or Sir-whichever you prefer, and it appears I have won the God's Roulette. You know what that means right? Excellent! I will be watching over you guys for this upcoming plot, ohhh the fun we will have!

The setting is being made as we speak and will be finished sometime in the near future. Once it is done feel free to start coming in, submitting any last changes on characters, starting to post in this place. Get familiar, as the plot will not kick in completely until a bit of time after the setting is completely done so more people can join and people can learn about the islands of Azores. If you have any questions about the setting or anything in it, feel free to ask myself via chat or PM. Sorry for the wait!

And since putting up various gifs seems to be a trend, I will join the bandwagon.

A little update - Page 4 Tumblr_lz9n60vo3W1qbs05mo1_500
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 8:33 pm

Important updates.

For one, as you've seen there is a new area for the main section of our boards. This will be the new area for the new plot ran by Grantus. If you have any questions about it, refer to him. His name is pink, so it should be easy to spot. The second plot is officially starting, so you all can have at it posting and whatnot.

For those of the old plot, after the current topic with the Killer, there will be a Graduation Epilogue topic to finally wrap up the disappearances and Limbo case in Ueitawa. Once this topic is done, go to the achievement board under Updates and Announcements and tally up your scores. Whoever has the highest points will get some prizes.

PvP rules were updated. You can see in the Battle Guide.

I think that is all I need to say for now. Happy trails, and it was fun being your DM for some time. Good luck in the next plot.

Sayonara-!

A little update - Page 4 Tumblr_m8b6jqm5Dy1rb85xmo1_500
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 4 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:21 am

As of now, Zela Academy has officially begun its next year. You may now begin your years that you planned with your characters and go to clubs and other various things. The club thread will soon be put up once Kami has finished a new sport which will also have a club for the school. It is nearing the end of summer and in time, it will be fall. The first day of school is August 20. Enjoy yourselves while you can.

Another new class is also currently undergoing production, and will be revealed in time.

A little update - Page 4 P4%2015-2-620x
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:56 pm

Soooooooooo, some of you have been talking about a milestone of 10,000 posts eh?

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t1453-milestone-10-000-posts-total-soon-celebration#10134

This is how I feel you guys look at me when you post in that topic:

A little update - Page 4 Naoto10

Lol. But you are all right. This forum HAS gone on for a long time. Over a year now, and so much has happened. Both old people and new are running around doing all sorts of things. We got so many people coming in for the new plot, and it is really nice to see this place still going strong. ^////^ So how do I commemorate this milestone of 10k? I could give you an item but that'd be too easy. So how about I give you certain items based on how lucky you are? And lo and behold, Grantus' Great Glorious Lottery has been born!

Lottery prizes!

1 - Five Medicines

2 - 10000 Vc

3 - 5 Beads

4 - 1 Card Link Card

5 - A kiss from a member of your choice, Safi and Naomi included.

6 - A single item from the Velvet Commodities up to the price of 8000 Vc

7 - A pat on the back

8 - An elemental Gem item of your choice from the Velvet Commodities (Megido/Megidolaon Gem not included)

9 - 1 Skill-Up Card

10 - The choice between 4 Revival Beads or 1 Sutra item

For this lottery, you will need to put the random number generator in your Compendium and see what ya get, just make sure to mention that the generator is for the lottery. Once that's done, you can add whatever prizes you get from this lottery to your Compendium. The prizes can only go to one of your characters. No editing your post cause that's cheating and you won't get your item, and I shall be watching. Teehee....

Everyone has until the end of the month to claim this lottery prize opportunity. You all interest me and make me smile somehow even when I am being abused by Sentinel or Yatagarasu. Kudos to you all. This is only getting started so you better be ready! Here's to our 10,000 posts and a toast to another 10,000 more!
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 11:12 am

This message is sponsored by Philemon, I'm just passing it on.

So last plot towards the end, the Sunday program ran by Tanaka himself came on to allow players to pool their money together and buy items that were randomnized. Phile has been thinking of bringing this back, but she only did it every holiday (if I recall). Now she's thinking every two weeks, but she wants people to vote on it.

If you'd like Tanaka's show to happen every two sundays, send her a PM that says Yes. If you don't, put No. That simple.

Now enjoy some Chie goodness, cause this is the best Waifu you're ever gonna see around here. Next to Naomi ofc

A little update - Page 4 Tumblr_n8ikthNNMX1r3rdh2o1_500
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:50 am

As many of you may have known, there is a new class added to the boards. You can read up on them in the Character Class area. It's up to your plot leader to determine if you can be this class or not. That is all
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:18 pm

I've noticed that things have gone a bit slowly around here due to summer with the vacation and the slowness and all that jazz, and maybe I am feeling merciful, or maybe I am trying to kiss up to Yatagarasu Safi, I am taking the liberty of handing out a free Skill Card that you can all claim for one and only one character. You all have until the end of August to claim the wonderful gift. I do appreciate many of you sticking around to endure my slippery slips and those who have not been active for a while come back to show how much they enjoy this site. I know school may be coming around for some of you guys including myself or your jobs so I can understand when it eats into your time on here. I expect to see many dates with characters in return. Enjoy.

A little update - Page 4 Cuzwec10
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 3:25 pm

The Ueitawa Sequel Side Event will be starting soon. When I mean soon, I mean whenever I get around to posting the Festival topic. Now what does this mean? Old characters and any remaining characters in Ueitawa can participate. What this doesn't mean is you focus your time on it. If you are in topics in the current plot, you are required to post there before posting in any side event topics. This means if it's your post in a topic that takes place in the current event (no matter if it's just a side social topic) you make sure all those posts are done before posting in the Side Event. Remember, this is a SIDE EVENT, and it's not going to be very long. It literally only takes place one night inRP, so that can sum up how long it'll take for it to be complete.

Now for the sequel, this gives all you old players the chance to fix past mistakes made. Characters who were killed or overall messed over last plot will return if all the cards are played right. This event has the potential to completely revamp Ueitawa and its story, giving it the final peaceful ending it needed. Last plot you all ended off with the Neutral-Bad Ending. This time I hope you get the true ending, as this is really the last chance you'll have for everything to go your way.

I will post an achievements board for this side event aswell. If you succeed, you will be awarded of course. I will make another post once the official first topic is up.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little update   A little update - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little update
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next