Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
My Song! (Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
My Song! (Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
My Song! (Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
My Song! (Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
My Song! (Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
My Song! (Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
My Song! (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
My Song! (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
My Song! (Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

My Song! (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

My Song! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: My Song! (Open)   My Song! (Open) EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 5:50 pm

My Song! (Open) Wave_s10

The DJs played indeed the song Jandice requested. She didn’t normally manipulate the set music playlist at the club, but she was dying for this song to play tonight. It just seemed like a perfect time to put it up. Sure enough, the crowd on the floor were ready to enjoy themselves as Jandice watched at a chair from upstairs, as the lights turned dark and red and light fog started appearing on the floor to set the mood. She wasn’t in a VIP box either, she was merely sitting near the railed balcony, watching from below. In her hand was a bottle of cream soda, something she had more fondness of over alcohol. Leaning her head back as the beginning of the song played, she would take a large sip, closing her eyes to take in both taste and sound. She let out a large sigh, obviously unheard over the music, even to her, but she could certainly feel it. She even let her tongue lay out of her mouth for the action before looking back to the dance floor to see everyone sure enough dancing to the music. Jandice’s mismatched eyes; particularly her blue eye, seemed to glow in contrast to the lovely red scenery now covering the inside of the Wave’s Peak.

Headbobbing a few times, she gave a laugh and stood up to the balcony to rest her hands over the rail and take another sip of her soda. Unfortunately though, that was her last as the bottle was now empty. She’d have to get another bottle later, as that bottle was only her second this evening…or was it her third…? Who cares?! She checked the bottom floor before dropping her empty bottle into a trash can at the bottom floor, which landed perfectly and even startled one of the bartenders at the bottom. “Heads up!” she’d shout to them. Whether she was heard or not, the bartender would see her and sigh before moving back to his work. What a poor sport! She flicked one of her large earrings and took the solo’s duration to air-guitar through it, like it was her destiny, and it totally was. When the solo ended, she would laugh again and fall back into her chair, watching the crowd calmly once more. It seemed many of them were near the middle. On other nights mostly during weekends, people would be filling these floors instead of sitting down. She’d check her phone to see the time was only midnight, which meant it’d be a few hours before closing, which seemed to explain the lack of dancing. Weekdays were so boring to have to close in early morning. But oh well, she can enjoy herself while she can, or watch the crowd, either way, she’d get her soda and take in this evening.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

My Song! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song! (Open)   My Song! (Open) EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:30 pm

The families that had cluttered the sidewalks were now replaced with couples and groups of friends looking to have some fun before the school year started. The age difference didn't make much of a difference in noise or how many people were around, though. Despite almost getting run over by a group of girls and being knocked into one too many times, Julian was having fun. Sure, Penecia had been fun to see in the daytime, but it was like there was a whole other side to the island after sundown. For the past few hours, the boy had been wandering around, studying the lights and learning more about the area he'd most likely be spending the majority of his in. San Malarus was fun and all, but finding places to eat would get boring after a week or two, and he really didn't want to keep lingering in random shops every day; eventually someone ight think he was up to no good or something and call the cops, which would just be a mess. Best to just find something fun here to do.

Adjusting the headphones on his head, Julian pulled out his iPod as he walked, turning to one of his more recent additions before stuffing the electronic into his pocket. He began nodding lightly to the beat tapping his hands against his thighs in rhythm to the bass. ...Or, well, trying to. The singer's pitch didn't exactly mesh with the beat, and he screwed up when she hit the high notes. Oh, and the keyboard was only in tempo with the bass half the time, and the other half with the singer's... Sigh. Why was music so complicated?

Suddenly the music began to fade. // Aaaannnnd there goes my battery. // Just when he was sort of getting the beat right, too! Best to shut the thing off for now, he supposed. He didn't want it to run out like that day at the park. Julian pulled out the electronic, only to frown at the display. Huh. Still at least 60% of life in this thing. He touched the volume control, curious if he'd accidentally messed with it during his little jam session. ...Nope. Still at the same level. What was the issue, then? A quick look around gave him his answer.            

Music poured out of a nearby building, the guitar and lyrics loud even with his headphones on. Ah, no wonder he couldn't hear his song so well. He turned off the iPod anyways as he glanced at the structure, curiously studying the crowds in and around the place. There were enough people there, certainly, but nothing like the crowds at the park. In comparison to the streets, it looked almost barren. Huh...maybe a little look inside wouldn't hurt. He could use a breather right about now, anyways.

Getting inside was easy enough. Either this place was meant for teens or the employees thought he was old enough to be here on his own; whichever it was, it didn't really matter. At seeing the dance floor, Julian couldn't help but grin. They certainly knew how to set the mood here, that was for sure. The lights, the fog, the crowds...it was used to almost expert precision to create a darkly-fun atmosphere, in his opinion.

There was a staircase to his left. Curious about how the place looked when viewed in its entirely, he hurried up the stairs, reaching the top in no time with his long legs. Julian gripped the railing with both hands and peered over the edge, his grin only widening at the view. Whoa...it looked even better up here. The teen found himself closing his eyes and lightly drumming his fingers against the rail to the beat (or as much as he could), letting the atmosphere and the excitement sink in.

Weakness:

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

My Song! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song! (Open)   My Song! (Open) EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:22 pm

It would not take long for Jandice to notice this new morsel come into the club. He seemed a bit new, or at least, rather young. She did not get many visitors that were of this age. Well, that was not strictly speaking entirely true, but they did not seem to be so obvious. He still seemed too young. Well, time to welcome a newbie to the party! She would go to the chair she was just sitting on to check and see if she had brought an extra bottle of soda, as it seemed to be in her nature to take a couple in case she completely downed them in seconds. Though, this was a night she may have forgotten; how silly of her. She’d have to remember a bottle for her later. Was it meant for him as well? She may have been sidetracked by the song, that she was still headbobbing to as she was walking to the chair, and then to the boy. Putting a hand on his shoulder, not seemingly interested in the common “know” known as personal space, she’d use her other hand too gesture towards the dance foor. “Welcome aboard to the Wave’s Peak!” she’d almost scream to make sure the words came over to the boy. This environment was loud and chaotic, yet she could not get enough of it.

“So, boy! How long have you been here? What’s your name?” she bombarded at him. She’d let go to run down the stairs long enough to sneak behind the bar and grab a glass, and take from one of the bartender’s hands a nozzle and pour soda into it, and returned to the top while it was still foaming. She was indeed fast. But it was like a time trial! How fast could she get up before the foam went out?! She would take a sip before holding the glass out to the boy, offering some to him. It was just a generic cola. She did not take the time to grab a specific drink on the count of wanting to return up top to watch the others. If he did not take it, she would stick her tongue out and drink heavily from the cup until most of it was gone anyway. If he took a sip, she would let out a sort of happy howl. “Oooooooweee! You must have a lot of time on your hands to come out on a weeknight!” she shouted to him.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

My Song! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song! (Open)   My Song! (Open) EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:17 pm

Julian was suddenly jerked out of the moment when something came into contact with his shoulder. Flicking his eyes open, the boy turned his head, blinking at the woman who was just a bit too close for comfort. Instinctively his shoulders tightened and a wince crossed his features at her loud welcome. Geez, even with his headphones on it was almost like she was shouting in his ear...oh, wait, she kind of was. Maybe it was good he'd kept them on afterall.

The next words out of her mouth were thankfully not quite as loud, but he could still hear them over the muffled din. "Oh, not very-" ...Hey, she just ran-

// ...off. // Damn. This girl was fast. Did she really just run all the way down the stairs and back before he'd finished a thought? ...Impressive? Mildly stunned, Julian tentatively took the offered glass from her fingers, giving her a bright grin in thanks before he took a small sip. Hm...not bad. Nothing amazing, but not bad. All that walking must've made him thirsty. He took another, slightly larger gulp of the drink before he gave it back to her, using his thumb to wipe any remaining soda from his mouth.

Oh, she was asking something else...was she going to bolt again? It could be a habit of hers. Waiting for a moment to make sure the woman was staying put, Julian slowly lowered the heaphones from his head before he replied with a slight laugh and a grin. "Just a bit, maybe. Not like there's anything important I have to do, y'know?" Classes hadn't started yet, after all. Besides, this was probably the most interesting place he'd seen on the island all night. Why would he pass up the opportunity to nose around a little?

"Gotta say, this is a pretty interesting place." He rested one hand on the railing and leaned against it, shifting his balance to one leg and sticking his other hand into his back pocket. His silver-eyed gaze traveled over the crowd of people dancing down below. ...Yeah, this high-energy place was going to take a little getting used to. But at least he wouldn't be bored before Zela Academy started up.

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

My Song! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song! (Open)   My Song! (Open) EmptySun May 04, 2014 12:08 pm

The boy seemed to play nice after all! After he took his sips of the drink, Jandice would down the rest in a single movement, and several gulps. Extremely refreshing indeed. She was tempted to go down again, but maybe she should stick around with the new guest for the time being, see if he has fun around this club. “Yeah, better enjoy that free time, cause then in the future, you will realize you do not have enough. It’s like you spent it all on your childhood from a loan,” she said. She felt like she should be holding a joint, the way she was making her odd crazy talk. Only the thing that she didn’t smoke anything like that. Jandice kind of and yet kind of didn’t have time on her hands. In any event, the boy seemed to like being here, which summoned a grin to Jandice’s face as well as a thumb up on her hand. “Good, it’s for all the people who need some fun in their lives. Though, we are only going to be open until probably 2 A.M. So lame,” she said. She was hoping this boy would agree with her sentiments and understand why she was so bored at that tonight. She would find a nearby small couch near the railings and practically fall backwards onto it, stretching her arms behind her head. She felt like a model the way she was laid back. Jandice should show some kind of decency around the club, but it’s not like anyone really seemed to care. Plus it was likely half of them after the evening were planning for some adventures in the bedroom later on. Odd how that works. “So, boy, what do you do for fun if not go here? You haven’t been here before I bet huh? What keeps you from stopping by?” she would ask, giving him a half intent look, the other half of her look seemed lazy, like she felt relaxed even in this loud and pumping environment.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

My Song! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song! (Open)   My Song! (Open) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 11:02 pm

Grinning all the while, the boy couldn't help but raise his eyebrows slightly in surprise at the response he got. Kind of philosophical for a party-goer, wasn't it? Relating childhood to a loan of borrowed time...definitely not what he would've expected, just based off of how she looked. Then again, Julian himself was often written off for one reason or another, and he'd learned by now not to be fooled by appearance. Heh...she was kind of interesting already.

"Just 'til two?" An almost childish huff followed the teen's words, only to be replaced with another grin. "Guess we better enjoy it to the last, huh?" Two hours...there was a lot he could do in that time. Dancing was an option, although he wasn't sure his sore legs would be up for it quite yet. He could sit down and enjoy the music and current company for now, too. Or he could leave and go back home...nah, that wouldn't be any fun. The second option sounded best. Panning his head so as to follow the woman's movements, he watched her flop onto the couch before he shited positions himself, this time folding his arms across his chest and leaning with his back towards the railing. Better. Now he could see her properly, or at least in what dim lighting there was.

"You called it." Julian nodded brightly at her guess. "Just moved to San Malarus a couple of weeks ago." She must be a local. Only they could spot who was new to the area or had been here for years. "I haven't really looked around Penecia 'til now...unpacking and stuff takes a while, I found out. But now," his smile became a little crooked, "I've got nothing but time on my hands, and I can't think of a better place to spend it." // Especially if the company is always this interesting. //

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

My Song! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song! (Open)   My Song! (Open) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 11:52 pm

It was like music to Jandice’s ears that were already being sung to. He had that “burn out” over “fade away” kind of style. Or at least, she liked that he was so willing to enjoy himself for the end of the day. Was it any deeper than that? Did it have to be? She would lean over the railing and call out to the bartender and wave wildly, as the music was still rather loud, so she had to get their attention somehow. Luckily, being the owner of the club, and wearing such an outfit as she was, including her different colored eyes, it did not take long for the bartender to notice her once more. She made a drinking motion with her hands, before the bartender bent down to open a small fridge behind the counter. They would toss a bottle of ginger ale up to the girl, and she would hand it to the boy after hearing his explanation of how new he was to Azores.  “On the house. Think of it as a welcome present from yours truly: Jandice, the owner of the Wave’s Peak,” she said, putting two fingers under her eyes as a sort of pose. This was her way of advertising her club if nothing else. But apparently it must be doing well if a complete newbie found his way here!

Fist pumping the air as the next song picked up, she would turn to him as he made his compliment. “Flirting doesn’t get to me so easily! But of course you should spend your time here!” she said giving a small wink. She would hop onto the railing and swing her legs out lightly back and forth. Obviously this was dangerous, but either someone could catch her, or she could try to be a badass and land on the bar. She better find a tool at the bar to use to help make her fun entrance. She would hang her head back so she would be looking back at him at an upside down view. “Does that mean you go to school too? You seem to have that average kind of look. A shame. I could use an extra janitor,” she said, laughing like a hyena at something that was probably only funny to her. “But that’s okay. What kind of music do you like? I always ask that to every newbie that meets me at this club. Sure we stick to one kind in particular depending on the occasion, but everyone has a different swing. So? What do you swing to?” she would ask, her head a bit light-headed from being upside down. She would have to turn back soon, but not before she could hear the boy’s answer.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

My Song! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song! (Open)   My Song! (Open) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:25 pm

...What was she doing now? This girl was so restless. One minute running up the stairs, the next flopping over on the couch, and now leaning against the railing next to him. It was almost like a game now; where was she going to end up next? Heh. In a place where there was literally a thousand and one things around to amuse him, he'd  instead invented something to amuse himself with. Was that strange? Maybe. By the time he'd gotten off this tangent, the woman was holding a bottle out to him, which he accepted with a bright, although slightly confused smile. What was this? Julian read the label intently as the woman spoke, searching for some kind of nutritional content. Huh. Giner ale? ...Better than most sodas, anyway. And he had been walking a lot; maybe a little sugar wouldn't hurt. ...Wait, what did she just say? The teen looked up as the woman said her name. "...Didn't realize I was talking to someone so high up in the food chain." He laughed lightly before twisting the top off of the drink and raising it in her direction in a sort of toast. "To your lovely hospitality, then." Even when he took a sip of the ginger ale, his bright grin could be seen.

Hm, she thought he was flirting with her? Maybe his words could be thought of like that. To be honest, he'd just said the first thing that came to mind. ...Huh. // Didn't know I had such natural charm. // Good to know. All the while he watched her curiously, wondering in the back of his mind if sitting on the railing was really such a good idea. Well, her neck, he supposed. If she fell backwards, at least he should be able to catch her. ...Wait, what was that about janitors? Did even the cleaning people here have to be unique here? Ah, well, whatever. Wasn't like he wanted a job here anyway. Jobs could wait until studies were over.

"Lots of stuff." Julian shrugged, thinking back to the song list on his iPod. What was a good answer for this? "Depends on the day I've had, y'know? But if you want something specific, I guess stuff like this." One hand waved aimlessly at the air, trying to gesture to the current music being played. Songs like this were fun to either listen or dance to. Good all around stuff. He took another small drink of the soda before looking back at Jandice. "I guess this kind of music is your thing, huh?" That is, of course, if she was the one in charge of the playlist. Being the owner of this place, he assumed she had some kind of say. But you never know really. Best not to assume anything for now.

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

My Song! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song! (Open)   My Song! (Open) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:34 pm

She gave a frown with open teeth, which showed up as a grin from Julian’s point of view. Did he feel that lucky? Excellent! “Nice trick huh? You really ARE new; I always try to go over the top each night. This is just an outfit I wear when I am lazy,” she said. She would flip her legs off the railing and land on her feet properly, shaking her head a bit from the slight light-headedness she had gotten. Oh well, it was still fun after all. “To my lovely hospitality,” she joked with her arms crossed, with an obvious grin that contrasted with her expression as the boy drank straight from the bottle, like a real thirsty person. Her ego was not that large, at least she liked to think so. At the very least, no one has commented about it to her. That means she is humble right?

Was it a fair question asking him what music he liked in a gothic club that plays mostly that save for random rare occasions where they play dance? Did he even know that? Oh well, no big deal then she supposed. “Yeah, it’s always been my thing from day one of this club! The lights, the tunes, everything. It’s practically my home!” she said leaning back against the rail. She seemed to have plenty of energy tonight, but then again, Jandice always had energy. It was always this way in her natural habitat as it were.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

My Song! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song! (Open)   My Song! (Open) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 12:15 am

Well, he had to hand it to her; her enthusiasm was top-notch. If he hadn't already been on a high from the atmosphere and the sugar, he definitely was on one now. Geez, good moods are contagious. Capping the soda, he studied Janice as she talked briefly about the Wave's Peak, noting the obvious excitement on her face. // And what a home this is. // "The lights, the music, everything", huh? So everything here was her doing. How lucky for her that her vision turned out to be so successful; even at a glance it was easy to see that everyone loved what this woman had created and had no trouble spending their money here. "And apparently home for half the Azores population." He grinned wryly, glancing back at the crowd, but his expression softened before he continued. "You must like this place a lot. You've obviously put a lot of work into making this place as amazing as it is." Most people didn't call their business "home" afterall, and even if they did, it was usually in a sarcastic manner. But Jandice didn't seem to mean it that way at all. She was pretty sincere, actually. Energetic, but sincere.

"Did you always plan to start something like this here in Penecia, or was it a random stroke of genius?" Now Julian was curious. She didn't seem that old at all, maybe two or three years older than himself. If she always planned to start a club, she must be very industrious to have started such a successful one at her age. If it was an out of the blue decision, she must be very lucky to have been able to get the money together in order to get this place running. Besides, it was always fun to hear stories like this, and the information couldn't hurt; at least then he'd have a better idea of how the Wave's Peak worked, and maybe not sound like an idiot if he tried to talk to someone else about it.

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

My Song! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song! (Open)   My Song! (Open) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:01 am

“I like to think I was this way since I was a wee lass,” she said, borrowing a sort of Scottish phrase, yet not using an imitation accent. “I like this place. It’ll be the highlight of your life, just like the name tells you! Or did I give away the secret?” she said, putting a finger to her chin as if seriously pondering it. She herself was curious. Did this club have a secret charm to it? Nah. Just an honest club, and people seem to like it that way. Looking at the boy though, she grew a pouting face, that would have been sincere if it did not look completely off for a girl of her current stature. “You still haven’t told me your name. New to Azores, and you did not even introduce yourself? That is not how you make friends, nope!” she said with a snicker. He sure asked a lot of questions. But, he was new, and hey, a fun new member of the club to possibly stop by to join in on the sea of feet on the floor downstairs.

“Pretty much had this club since I got here. Had a lot of time to make it better you know?” she said. Looking around, she would stretch lightly and lay back in the couch once more, though this time, she was laying on one of the arms of the couch. “I better see you back after all the free drinks I got you! I better not have to hunt you with a fork and knife!” she shouted. She didn’t know if he intended to leave. But she wondered how much the newbie can take in this new atmosphere. New people always interested her. How long could they go before they had to return home, or were too tired, or anything like that? An experiment worth testing. The adrenaline knows no bounds!
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

My Song! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song! (Open)   My Song! (Open) EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:58 pm

Didn't he-? ...Oh, wait, no, he didn't. She'd asked him for his name earlier, but he'd been kind of sidetracked by her Sonic the Hedgehog impression and sort of forgot to answer her. No wonder she'd been making those wierd faces at him earlier. Rubbing the back of his neck and chuckling sheepishly, Julian gave Jandice a bashful grin. "My bad. Sorry 'bout that." The boy took a moment to brush a bang out of his eye before he continued. "I'm Julian." Hopefully she wouldn't be too annoyed with him. He flashed her another apologetic smile before he focused on what she was saying next.

"Since she got here"? So she wasn't a native, technically speaking. But she must've been here for some time if she was that familiar with everyone. After all, she'd been able to tell right away that he was new to this area. Well, unless she just had a sharp memory to accompany the long hours she apparently spent at the club; both were a good way to remember faces.

"I swear it won't come to such extremes." Julian chuckled at her insistence he return to the Wave's Peak. Why wouldn't he come back? Besides shopping, bars, and cafes, this was the liveliest place at night in Penecia (that he found so far, anyways). Besides, the other three venues wouldn't hold his attention long; he really didn't need to be spending lots of money, he was still underage, and cafes were just another name for confectionaries. ...Yeah, out of all of them, The Wave's Peak was the best choice.

Julian looked down at the first floor, noting that the crowd had thinned some, but not much. Hm...how long had he been here? Pulling out his iPod and turning it on, he checked the time before shutting it back off and stuffing it into his pocket again. He still had some time before they closed up shop. And anyways, he wasn't quite ready to start the long trek home. He turned to Jandice, smiling briefly before settling comfortable against the railing. "So, besides here, is there anywhere you like to go in Azores?" She seemed to have decent taste in activities. Maybe her answer would give him an idea of what he should check out tomorrow...well, today, if he wanted to be technical about it.  

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

My Song! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song! (Open)   My Song! (Open) EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:52 am

“Julian? Jewels it is!” she said, choosing to forget the name almost immediately and substitute her own flavor to the mix. It just added some uniqueness to life no? Though when he would ask about what she did, she would laugh. “I don’t do much outside the club. You gotta be some kind of stalker to be able to find me outside the club! I rarely go out!” she said, putting her hands to her hips as if proud of that fact. Maybe she should go out more. But then she’d have to leave the club; a horrible dilemma! She would probably think about things do to outside the club, but one woman seemed to come up from the steps dressed in a goth Lolita outfit, seemingly one of the workers. She would tap her shoulder and talk in her ear to make sure she was heard in the loud area. Jandice made a grin and nodded. “I’ll be down in a second,” she said. The girl seemed to look more relieved than anything else, and practically fled downstairs. “Sorry m’boy, but I gotta go help an employee fix up something. We will be having an event coming up with some mixtures of this music and dance. Costumes will be appreciated as well! Next time, tell the bartender Jandice sent you and he will give you a drink. Well then, Sayonara-lavista!” she said before running to the rail and hopping on, sliding down to the front floor, and disappearing out of sight, presumably to help backstage. The owner’s work was never done!
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

My Song! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song! (Open)   My Song! (Open) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:32 pm

...He should've seen that coming, shouldn't he? Jandice obviouly took a lot of pride in her business; it made sense that she'd spent quite a bit of time here. But really, she didn't do anything else? No matter how amazing the club was, that must get boring after a while.

Before he could comment on her answer, another woman hurried up to the club owner, whispering in her ear. Julian couldn't tell what was being said, but from Jandice's reply, he guessed she was needed somewhere else. ...She talked kinda strangely, he noticed. Who said things like "m'boy" and "wee lass"? ...Well, besides the stereotypical old Irish guys, of course. But she wasn't old or Irish as far as he could tell. ...Hm. Must be an odd quirk of hers. At least she wasn't a dull character by any means.

Julian offered Jandice a small wave as she slid down the banister and out of sight before focusing back on the crowds below. They were still going strong, it seemed. There was still a little time before the club closed, so why shouldn't they enjoy themselves? Besides, the moment these people decided to leave, the streets would probably be twice as crowded as before-

On that note, it might be best to leave now, and maybe beat the rush to the subway. Taking one last look around at the dancing figures and red-tinted walls, Julian trompd down the stairs, letting out a slight yawn on the way. Yeah...home sounded nice right about now. Dancing and even more excitement could wait for another day.

-Exit-

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

My Song! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song! (Open)   My Song! (Open) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:39 pm

A social link has been formed between Jandice of the Fortune and Julian of the Devil...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Song! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Song! (Open)   My Song! (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Song! (Open)
Page 1 of 1