Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Gym Class [NPC] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Gym Class [NPC] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Gym Class [NPC] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Gym Class [NPC] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Gym Class [NPC] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Gym Class [NPC] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Gym Class [NPC] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Gym Class [NPC] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Gym Class [NPC] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Gym Class [NPC]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Gym Class [NPC] Empty
PostSubject: Gym Class [NPC]   Gym Class [NPC] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:28 am

Hyde was getting prepared for the workout of his lifetime, he knew that the gym teacher was going to work him over to death. This was due to the rumors that he heard about Mr Levonne, which was pretty gruesome when it came to his classes. "Gulp..." Hyde swallows hard as gym class was going to start, but he did just recently join the track team. There was a little bit of confidence that he could survive with the cardio that he had, but that wasn't entirely promised in his case. "I think ill be ok, maybe...probably...."  Hyde had no idea what was in store for him.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Gym Class [NPC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class [NPC]   Gym Class [NPC] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:38 am

Still nearing the end of summer, Connor Levonne did not have much time on his hands due to plenty of paperwork and on occasion, some summer classes. Though, it would be lucky today as he had enough time to even take a moment to exercise. In the gym, he would he sitting on the ground near the bleachers on one end, stretching to his legs and running in place. It was not particularly uncommon to see this teacher exercising, though no one was really paying attention to him. The few students that were here staying for the summer were merely running around the gym’s outer line in a track motion, while a couple in the middle were doing pushups or something to that effect. Mr. Levonne would not be talking to anyone, as he was focused on his exercising. He would probably need to take a break in a little bit and grab some water; it was always good to take breaks when working out!
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Gym Class [NPC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class [NPC]   Gym Class [NPC] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 11:29 am

The workouts all seemed so intense, even Hyde was having a little bit of trouble to keep. Sadly enough, Hyde didn’t see anyone that he knew from the track team. “Oh well, I guess I’ll just practice by myself. Or better yet…. “ Hyde then grabbed a water bottle and walked over to Mr. Levonne. “Sensei! Thirsty?” After giving a fair warning, Hyde then proceeds to toss over a water bottle to his teacher. Hyde had full faith in his professor’s capabilities; his awareness must be pretty good. After the teacher supposedly caught it, Hyde would then make an interesting suggestion. “I saw you working out by yourself, maybe you should squeeze some cardio in? The track team is probably outside today, so I’m here by myself . How about a little race?” Hyde would say this with a playful smile; he really wanted to see just how fast he was. Running for his life made Hyde really good at running in general.

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Gym Class [NPC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class [NPC]   Gym Class [NPC] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:09 pm

Mr. Levonne would still be stretching when a boy caught his attention. He didn’t say much, except toss a bottle of water at him, which he would catch, and immediately throw back with a smile. “I have my own thanks. Don’t waste that water. We still have plenty of the hot season left,” he said bringing his legs together and getting up, grabbing his own water bottle resting on the bottom of the bleachers surrounding the gym. He would take a large gulp or three and set the bottle down, sitting down himself. When the student offered a race, Connor laughed a bit and shook his head. “Sorry, I don’t think I will have enough time. I have some organization work to do to prepare for when summer vacation ends. This summer class just ended, so I wasn’t gonna stick around too much,” he said with an apologetic look. In truth, he really would not mind a race, but he had no idea how long his work would be, and he figured it’d be best to begin it now than later. He wasn’t all worn out either, just a bit sweaty from helping the students with their own exercises. Though since he was here, Mr. Levonne was a bit curious. “What year are you gonna be after summer?” he asked. If he was going to be a junior that’d give him ample time to make up the race offer he made.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Gym Class [NPC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class [NPC]   Gym Class [NPC] EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 12:52 am

When his offer for water was declined, Hyde simply shrugged and started drinking some of the water himself. He was definitely out of breath from the previous workout. The water never tasted so good, as little droplets would fall from under his cheek. “Phew, that hit the spot…” Afterwards, Hyde would be asked about what year he was going to be. “Well, I’m a second year now. I’m going to be a third year soon, but tomorrow isn’t really promised to anyone, so sometimes I like to do the fun things now. But I guess your too busy, makes me wonder what being a grown up is all about, must be tiring. Ever wished you was a kid again?” Hyde was trying to interact with his teacher. For what its worth, he didn't really communicate a lot with the adults until now, he was really trying his best to branch out.

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Gym Class [NPC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class [NPC]   Gym Class [NPC] EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 2:13 am

“Second year now? When school starts you’ll be a second year? Sounds like a third year is still a long ways off for ya,” he said chuckling. For some reason how he said it just made it sound humorous. “If you are going to be a second year when school starts, that means you’ll have Mr. Pelk. You are a lucky guy.” He took another drink of his water and adjusted his glasses which were slowly loosening due to the sweat building on his face. Maybe he should not have brought them today in the first place. Though, his question gave him pause for thought. “Hm? Oh, you mean “were” a kid. Sorry, I got confused for a second,” he said rubbing the back of his head with a contemplative face. He did not particularly like the misused grammar. Hopefully Mr. Pelk would straighten that out when this student starts seeing him.“But being an adult is no real hazard. It all depends on what you want to do. But yeah, it does have its pains sometimes I'm sure. Usually it will end up being a lot of work anyway, but if you love your job, then you may not feel as bad. Just have to make sure you don’t give up and don’t slack off,” he said nodding in affirmation to his words. It was as if he planned that tiny speech of his, as simply worded as it was. Checking his watch, he would adjust his glasses one more time. He was starting to feel like maybe he needed a new pair, instead of it slipping off from sweat.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Gym Class [NPC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class [NPC]   Gym Class [NPC] EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 2:30 am

“Mr.Pelk? Maybe I need to pay him a visit then, I haven’t met him yet..” Hyde nodded his head as he listened to the teacher and his wise words. “Mhm… Mhmm… I guess you’re right about that. There is nothing to be ashamed of having a job that you love. In your case, you’re in charge of the future of the world. “ Hyde then looks around the gym with a confident smile. “All of these kids like me have someone like to look up to, were all aspiring to be something great once we grow up. To be a teacher that loves your job…” Hyde then looks back at Mr.Levonne. “It’s quite an admirable thing to say, I hope I find a purpose for my life like that someday. But for now, I’m just looking for a small summer job. “
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Gym Class [NPC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class [NPC]   Gym Class [NPC] EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 1:02 pm

He grew a sheepish look and ran a finger on his chin. “Future of the world? Yeah, I suppose we have to help the students,” he said with a half grin. Though looking back at him, his words seem to speak to how modest the boy actually may be. “Don’t worry. I am actually impressed that you are looking for a job at this point in your life. I hardly see any students look for work that early,” he said. Connor was actually a bit refreshed to see a boy of his age with that kind of work ethic. You can’t get that from children these days so easily….Though speaking of children, he was a bit neglectful in ending the class officially, which gave him a slight look of panic before checking his watch to find that he was only a minute or two after the summer class would end. He would turn into the middle of the gym where the kids were practicing. “You’re free to go guys. Have a good day!” he said. Almost at once a few of the students gave loud relieved sighs, and a couple others stretched, but they all seemed to be satisfied before one after another, walking out of the gym. He might have to follow them, or at least get back to his desk soon…”Well in any case. Was there anything else you needed?” he would ask.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Gym Class [NPC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class [NPC]   Gym Class [NPC] EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:33 am

“No, nothing really. Class is over too, so I have the rest of the day to hand out some applications. I really appreciate the time that you took to talk to me, I know that you probably have a lot of things to do by now.” Hyde then turned away and proceeded to head out of the gym, shouting back at the teacher before leaving. “I’ll see you in class then, Sensei!” Afterwards Hyde would head off to the computer lab to print out some more resumes; he had a lot of work ahead of him this time.

- Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gym Class [NPC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gym Class [NPC]   Gym Class [NPC] Empty

Back to top Go down

Gym Class [NPC]
Page 1 of 1