Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Salmane

Salmane

Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other] Empty
PostSubject: Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other]   Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other] EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:39 pm

Yuina stepped into the Dreamscape Aberration. The world had taken the appearance of a four way interception. Nothing else was visible visible; only the street with building bases were seen. If one tried to look down the streets, they wouldn't see anything but fog. Yuziki had invited any challengers to fight a two verses two match, wondering if three others would actually appear. "..." All was silent, too quiet for comfort. Holding Alva in her hand, the female prepared for anything that would come to her. She really wanted to practice her skills, and Alva was hungry. She needed someone with great power to defeat so she could feed her Shadow and make her happy. "Tch, why am I even waiting?" From her hand was the sound of a sigh before a familiar female voice. "I'm starving. Can we speed this up before I result in eating you?!" Yuina looked down with a natural expression, as if the Shadow was speaking nonsense. "You wouldn't kill me, because without me, you are nothing. Be lucky I'm going to such extremes to just feed you." The weapon groaned as Yuziki began to draw a silver arrow from her Quiver, inspecting it before placing it back where it came from. When would the challengers come? More importantly, who would be on her team?

Yuina's Stats:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other]   Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other] EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 11:09 pm

Whatever this place was, Naomi was impressed. She had never seen anything quite like it before. She loved the way everything looked like it was just a wondering dream. She was so hopelessly lost in it. She moved around the place, as if dancing, so she could take in everything that was here, “This is the coolest thing I have ever seen.” She was talking to herself, barely aware someone else was there until she heard them speak. It was another women, but Naomi couldn’t tell who she was talking to. It didn’t matter. She should still introduce herself. She would walk up to the girl with a smile and hand out her hand, “Hello, my name is Naomi. It’s nice to meet you.” She was hoping she wouldn’t have to speak for long, or her inability to form a coherent sentence would start to shine through, “So, um… I’m here about the two versus two thing. I don’t know if you are my partner or my opponent, but it’s very nice to meet you.” Had she just repeated herself? This was not going well, “Whatever the case, I hope we can have a good match.” Best to stop talking while she was ahead. She wouldn’t even make a move to pull out her weapons. There was no reason to, since the fight hadn’t started just yet.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other]   Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other] EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:24 am

While not being the type to pick violence over reason just like that, Sharaku knew it would probably be beyond lame if he couldn't hold his own in a fight if it ever came to it. And this seemed much better than picking a scruffle with some gangsters or whoever. At least he assumed this would be more of a friendly match. Well, either way, he would see when he got there. Once entering the strange place, he would give the scenery one inspecting glance, not really bothered by the display much. There obviously were worse things in the world at that. Shaking his head in slight amusement he would soon turn around upon hearing voices nearby.

He would pause for a few seconds, a bit surprised at what he was seeing. He had nothing against ladies fighting, but this was sure not what he expected. What an interesting company this was going to be. 'Maybe it's a new trend...', he would think vaguely, before shrugging off those random distracting thoughts and approaching the two females. It would be impolite to just stare. They might start to think he was some kind of pervert or something. Not that he would really mind that one....but, yeah, back on point, better say hello. Walking over fairly quickly with long strides, he would greet them with his usual polite demeanor. ''Hello ladies, it's a pleasure meeting you. My name is Sharaku Rikei. I hope you don't mind me disrupting the gender equation.'', he would say, offering a light smile and almost going to take of his top hat in a greeting, before realizing he didn't take it with him in the first place, for the possibility of inconveniece during a battle. Old habits die hard apparently. Ignoring the slight compellation to roll his golden eyes, he would settle for a light bow instead. ''Hey, like all that matters...Let's just kick some ass. Psh.'', his Shadow would exlaim immediately after that, totally not caring about anything else than the throw down. And his own ego of course.

''Why....'', Sharaku would start, a bit offended at being interrupted in his polite approach, but changed his mind fairly quickly, cutting that sentence short. It wouldn't matter what he said, Violet Soul wouldn't zip it anyway, so why bother trying. ''Nevermind, I would advise you ladies ignore that. It's nothing worth listening to.'', he would address the two females again, with an apologetic expression. This was definitely not the best way to start. Suppressing a mental groan, he would try to go ahead and keep on the topic of this little meet, rather than agonize over the unbelievable stupidity. ''.....'' Thankfully, Violet Soul chose to be silent this time, probably racking his brain for a response to that jab. ''Anyway, on the actual topic. I believe it's 'Ladies first', so I'll let you decide the sides for this.'', he would offer,trying to be a gentleman despite the earlier interruption. With that, he would remain silent, wondering just what mess had he gotten himself into by coming here. Maybe trying to actually be more social wouldn't work out the way he hoped....Let's just hope he wouldn't scare them with his looks in the first place.

Sharaku's Stats:

The Jester Generator of Doom ~:
Back to top Go down
Rosewater

Rosewater

PostSubject: Re: Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other]   Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other] EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 8:03 pm

Her creator would have called a vulture, more than likely, for something like this. Just like on the first day she was created, the thirst for knowledge wasn't one she could ever ignore. If something as simple as reading a book had been enough to kick her out of his home, surely going to look for a fight would have been something disgraceful in his eyes. Such where her thoughts as the child-minded robot entered the Dreamscape Aberration, though she tried to push back that mentality away from her conscious mind. She had no reason to dwell on the past when he wasn't around to judge her anymore, right?

Here she had been given an opportunity to learn, to defend herself...well, whatever that meant. She didn't know much about it, honestly. But she was sure she'd be able to pick up how this worked eventually.

"Hey! Don't start without me!" she chimed, pace picking up as she heard Sharaku talk of sides, just barely able to pick up Naomi's introduction in the distance before she was close to those who would either be her enemies or allies for the next few minutes "I apologize for being so late, but this match was made for a total of four, am I correct? It'd be an awful shame if the teams started out unequally!"

She seemed to be taking the situation a bit too lightly, offering an excited smile rather than an analytic evaluation of those around her.

"My name's Rosewater, and you can put me wherever I'm needed."

((Sorry for the short-ish reply,...Rosewater's not exactly acting like herself for entering something like this, so my writing muse with her isn't as strong as it usually is))
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other]   Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other] EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 10:41 pm

"My name is Yuina Yuziki. I summoned you all here..." Yuina gripped her bow in hand. "Ahh, Miss Rosewater, it seems you're my partner." She looked towards the two others before pulling back the bow without hesitation. "Now we all know what we're here for, why waste time?" She sighed "It seems you two are my opponents. I do feel bad for doing this, but..." A surge of power would emit around the bow before an arrow of ice would appear, just ready to be fired. "Mabufula!" Aiming the arrow towards the middle of her opponents, it would fly through the air before hitting the ground under the two. The floor within a ten feet would become covered in ice. The two would slip and fall if they tried to move an inch. The ice floor was just aways from Yuina and Rosewater, although it Rosewater walked forward, she would be on the ice. "Don't take this to heart." She never took her eyes off the other two. What idiot would do that? "Hehahahaha! Let's do this Yuinaa!"

Yuina's Stats:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other]   Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other] EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 2:00 am

Two more people joined in time. Sahraku and Rosewater were also going to join the fight. Although, Sharaku introduced himself very politly, “Don’t worry about it. As long as everyone is here and doing well.”  She had to admit, this looked like it was going to be a fun fight. Now the little issue of teams… That was decided by Yuina near right away. Naomi would have panicked if she wasn’t a hopeless optimist. When the ground beneath her was covered in ice, she would simply look down and laugh, “It’s like ice-skating.”  She tried to move her feet, only to fall on her face. In was exactly like ice-skating. She would sit down and push herself back with her legs, “This is actually a lot of fun. Sharaku you should try this.” Once she reached the other end, she would stand up and get off the ice, “Can we do that again?” She would twirl around and smile. The concept of fighting hadn’t caught on yet.

Strength:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other]   Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other] EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:39 am

Sharaku made no particular expression as he nodded politely at the new female that came up to them soon afterwards, inwardly wondering just why was he the only guy there. How weird. Now he was going to have to fight against ladies no matter which side he'd end up on. One of the females, Yuina as she introduced herself made a quick decision of that, immediately drawing her weapon. ''Wha...'', he was about to ask, but seeing Yuina point her arrow at them changed his mind quickly. Whatever she was doing, he didn't feel like getting caught up in. Thanks, but no thanks, so to say.

He had made a move to go towards the two females on the opposing side, to get out of range of whatever the shot was supposed to be, but the frozen area was a bit too large, therefore he did not make it all the way out before the surface became slippery. ''Hey...!'' Well that was unexpected. As he was originally moving forwards, he almost fell flat on his face, but managed to turn it into a roll over the rest of the ice, coming to a stop crouching nearby the female that fired at the ground in the first place. He could hear Naomi somewhere behind, apparently enjoying the ice field. This was going to be one strange fight. This girl was quite baffling. ''Is that so? Maybe later, okay? I can make you an ice field too, if you want.'', he would throw back at Naomi, as he'd straighten up, moving forwards sharply, his Shadow shifting it's shape into the Violet colored energy like weapon on his right arm. Quickly closing the distance with his long legs, he would attempt to slash through Yuina from side to side, before taking a few steps back holding his armed hand in front of himself in case of a counterattack from either of his opponents.

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Crit Chance:

Strenght:
Back to top Go down
Rosewater

Rosewater

PostSubject: Re: Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other]   Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other] EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 5:18 pm

"Oh, alright! Understood!" the android nodded at Yuina's declaration that the two of them were on the same team, though she didn't quite know how she had come to this conclusion. But, she assumed the other knew better, right? Why else would she say it? Besides, this was only for practice as far as she understood, so she could learn from her mistakes if she made any.

Though she had been excited to get started, it would have been a lie to say that she wasn't at least a little surprised that her 'partner' made her first attack as suddenly as she did, forming a floor of ice in front of them for when their opponents would try and approach them. It was a nice strategy, like setting checkers to defend certain areas of the board.

"The ice is beautiful" she commented as a passing thought, whispered under her breath as someone who had not been able to separate mind from speech very well yet. She almost wanted to ask Naomi if she could join her on the ice herself, before holding back and remembering that she was supposed to be working against her. Maybe next time. She'd enjoy learning what 'ice skating' was.

Smile disappeared from her face, head snapped into reality as Sharaku came close to her sparing partner, her imitation of a heartbeat pounded against her metal chest.

Danger.

An instinct of a protector, just like the harpy persona Rosewater held within her made her reach out her hand in unison with its colorful wing as it materialized behind her, to create a blast of wind which would hopefully knock Sharaku back onto the ice and away from Yuina. Once this was done, the Persona would vanish once again just as quickly as it had appeared.

Stats:

Skills used:

Passives:

Attack Damage:

Last edited by Rosewater on Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add damage)
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other]   Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other] EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:16 pm

Naomi nodded when Sharaku said he could make an icy field too. She was excited to have a place she would be able to skate around. It was like winter, but without all the cold. It looked as if she was separated from everyone else, however. From where she was standing, the most she could hope to do was watch… That was, if she didn’t have a weapon that was built for throwing. As she saw Sharaku summon his own weapon to attack Yuina, she could see Rosewater getting ready to counter. She called forth her own boomerang, “Hey, Rosewater, look at what I have.” She would call in an attempt to distract the other woman so that Sharaku had enough time hopefully get out of the way. She would throw her own weapon despite if the girl looked or not. Her boomerang would hopefully conk Rosewater if the face, but if she avoided the attack, it would curve back around and get Yuina in the back of hers. That was, if she also didn’t dodge it.

attack:

crit:

Rose's counter:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other]   Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other] EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:17 pm

((Salmane was skipped. She took too long))
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other]   Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other] EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:02 pm

((Okay :3 Her loss.))

'Ah, now that's too bad...', would flash through Sharaku's mind briefly, as Rosewater turned on him before he could get up to proceed with his attack on Yuina. He could hear Naomi shouting from the other side, and as much as he would love to believe the attention grabber was going to be successful, he'd rather take precaution as well. Still invoking his weapon, rather than standing and going forward, he would push backwards from his crouch as Rose summoned her Persona, sending himself sliding back on his butt on the ice. 'How ungraceful...' But, it was better than risk getting hit. Sliding on ice, of course, would be much faster than walking, therefore even if Naomi's shout did not distract Rose, or only delayed her response a bit, it would still give him some time until the blast of wind reached him. Using that to his advantage, he would raise his right hand in front of himself, while sliding back and swipe it from side to side, sending a rather widespread array of sharp icicle spikes towards the two females to dissolve the wind if Rose performed the attack and pierce them through, a moment after Naomi threw her boomerang. If nothing interrupted him, he would end up sliding through the whole field, coming up where Naomi was. Then he would stand up, and look towards the two opposing females, in case something would be coming at him and his comrade. ''Well, this sure is turning out to be quite the fun...'', he would comment offhandedly, with a bit of sarcasm, not looking away from the scene though.

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Rosewater

Rosewater

PostSubject: Re: Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other]   Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other] EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 11:52 pm

Though Rosewater would have usually looked to Naomi with an excited smile at her offer of showing her what she had in her hand, she resisted the temptation to find out as her eyes were locked on the target that had attempted to harm her partner. Though she was always happy to learn even the smallest new fact, her protector's heart won over her. Her duties came first. It seemed she hadn't been fast enough, though, or least hadn't waited for the opportune moment to strike. The initial blast of wind she had summoned was still cast, as it was too late to not carry through with that. She kept her eyes on him expectantly, and with good reason too as he cast an array of icicles her way. "Yuina! Watch out!"

Thinking quickly, she called upon Nekhbet once more to aid her, using around powerful flap of her wings to create a boost to help her jump hopefully out of harms way. She hadn't seen the boomerang that Naomi had thrown coming, however, so even if she managed to doge one attack, she would certainly get hit by the other, letting out a yelp of surprise at the pain as it struck the side of her artificial rib cage.  Landing back on her feet less than gracefully and nearly toppling over, she clutched the area where the weapon had hit her.

She wasn't aggressive by nature, by her mind was racing with protecting the person at her side more than anything else, knowing that it was her given objective to do so. Taking a sharp inhale, two sharp, pointed rubies appeared within her palm, and she tossed them at the her two opponents though she seemed to miss horribly at first, both precious stones flying in between the two figures.

In reality, though, she was using her temporary telekinetic control over them to attempt to strike both targets at once, aiming at the sides of their arms or shoulders once it would appear that she had clearly missed.

Stats:

Persona Skill used:

Human Skill Used:

Attack/Damage:

Crit Chance:

Passives:

Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other]   Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 4:44 pm

Naomi’s mouth made a noticeable O shape as Sharaku shot out the ice at the other two. It got even wider as Rosewater shot up into the air. It was like she was flying. She was like an angel, but with far less firey vengeance than she recalled the bible having. Her face would noticeable wince as her boomerang hit Rosewater, “Are you okay?” She would shout, “I’m sorry if that hurt you.” She didn’t know a playful match could get so violent. She called her boomerang back to her hand, amazed that it could do that on its own. This was really getting to be a strange day with all the fighting.

As Rosewater fired rubies at her, she noticed the clear miss. What was up with that? She tilted her head in confusion, only to then notice the object was still moving, “Sharaku, watch out.” She had to tell him what she saw. Taken by surprise, Naomi felt the ruby hit her side. It was actually really painful. Her cheeks puffed up as she called Intertwined to her side. The two teddy bears would spin around each other and dance. Naomi was going to play a fun little game. The two would stomp on the ground, making a lot of rubble beneath their feet. She rubble would then fly up and aim right for her two opponents in a spread out lump. It was the equivalent of having rocks thrown at you in elementary school. As soon as that was done, she would call back Intertwined. No point in having them get hurt.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other]   Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:16 pm

Sharaku was slightly dissapointed that Rosewater avoided his icicles, but he wouldn't complain, keeping his eyes on the scene, watching her get hit by Naomi's boomerang instead. Hm, that looked sort of painful, but the girl had recovered quickly. Naomi seemed to be concerned for her opponent though. Maybe fighting wasn't really the best thing for her. He would narrow his eyes a bit, as Rosewater fired those rubies at them, following their movement...and, wait did they just purposefully miss? Naomi was alarmed as well, shouting out. Well, damn. Perhaps he could have dodged if he tried really hard, but he didn't want to fold himself just for that. Thanks, but no. It did hurt when the ruby smashed into his side, and he would frown a bit, but keep his ground.

Naomi went on the offence full on this time, throwing lumps of rubble at the two. Those teddy bears.....were actually sort of cute. Although he had no idea what those were. He saw Rosewater call onto a strange creature too, so perhaps they had a different style of fighting. Worth noting for later. Crouching down, he would press the tip of his weapon against the ground, sending cracks spreading along the everpresent ice field, which would transform into a few icicle spikes coming from the ground after reaching the other side of the field, in an attempt to impale the two females while they were busy with the rubble. Standing back up, he would sigh a bit. This was sort of tiring. ''This is getting messy....''

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Back to top Go down
Rosewater

Rosewater

PostSubject: Re: Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other]   Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other] EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 5:55 pm

((Help meee D: ))

"I..I think I'm fine!" She called back to Naomi as the girl asked her if she was alright after she had gotten hurt, eyebrows knitting in an expression of guilt when she realized that she must have caused the other pain as well with her retaliation. She was beginning to become conflicted, as her instincts told her she should be protecting the teammate at her side, and yet the idea that she was hurting someone else in the process was not something she liked. Something in the back of her mind, leftover programming from when she was first created, told her that this whole scenario was wrong to begin with: that her role was supposed to be one far more passive than this. She chose to ignore it, knowing this was old data that she would have removed if she could, teachings of a man who was no longer relevant to her.

Besides, to simply stand there and take the hits that were being delivered to her seemed like an idiotic idea at best. She may have been one who held the persona of a protector, but she wouldn't be able to help anyone if her mechanical body was destroyed.

Everything seemed to be happening far too quickly for her to think much about it anyways, finding that two more attacks were being thrown her way in rapid succession.  A hand and wing reached out at the same time once more, attempting to counter Naomi's attack towards her with yet another blast of wind. Whether or not she would succeed in this, Nekhbet would then immediately take note of the ice that was heading towards Rosewater to impale her, and attempt to dive in front of the robot whose expression had changed into one of genuine horror, trying to take the damage for her instead, the harpy letting out a loud screech as it did so.

Either way, even the navie android knew that things were currently not working in her favor, and she would need Yuina's help if she had any chance of winning this match. She couldn't do this alone.

The best she could do now was attempt to damage, or at the very least distract, Sharaku, the robot not quite being able to find it within her artificial heart at the moment to attack Naomi after she had looked so guilty for hurting her.

Her soul-bound weapon appearing between her delicately crafted fingers once more as her persona flew behind her, she threw the both of them at Sharaku, using her telekinetic control over them to direct them in two separate directions, attempting to strike at his rib cage from both his sides at once, coming at a curved, half-circle angle. She threw a third gem aiming at the center chest of her target a second later, hoping that with so many of the rubies coming from different angles, at least one of them would hit. Her attention attention was entirely on him now, eyes locked on his.

Stats:

Persona Skill Used:

Human Skill used:

Attack/Damage:

Crit Chance:

Passives:

Strengths:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other]   Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other] Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a little Rusty [Spar/Safi, Daki, and one other]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next