Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
So apparently I can find it here? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
So apparently I can find it here? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
So apparently I can find it here? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
So apparently I can find it here? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
So apparently I can find it here? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
So apparently I can find it here? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
So apparently I can find it here? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
So apparently I can find it here? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
So apparently I can find it here? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

So apparently I can find it here? (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

So apparently I can find it here? (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 6:05 am

‘‘So you’re not from Japan? I can see it being different then. I suppose it is a big chance moving across countries.‘‘, Hibiki said thoughtfully, when the teen explained that moving to Japan was more of a change than this. This actually surprised him a bit. He wouldn’t have expected that this young man was foreign, he didn’t look like it very much. Or maybe it was because Hibiki didn’t know many people that weren’t japanese, so he didn’t have the eye for it. ‘‘That’s true, but living outside of a city is generally a bit more peaceful, so I don’t see it as a bad thing. I’ve lived in a bigger city before too, and I don’t really miss it so far. Ueitawa actually isn’t that small, so the difference doesn’t show as much as if you went somewhere to the countryside.‘‘, he’d say, giving his thought on the idea of finding the change from a city to something different weird. It does take some time to get used to, that he had to admit, but when you did, it was pretty nice, at least he saw it that way.

Hibiki would nod, when Stirling introduced himself in return, taking notice that his name did sound foreign. Well, from that it would be easier to guess that he wasn’t a native. But it was an interesting name, not something usual you hear everyday. Would make it easier to remember. ‘‘That’s great.‘‘, he would comment shortly, before realizing that they were almost at the art store they were headed to. ‘‘Well, it looks like we’re almost there.‘‘, he’d say, waving his hand lightly towards the store in question, ‚‘‘ So, you like drawing then?‘‘, he’d ask after a moment, finally taking the time to consider what this visit probably meant. Why else would one want to go there, right? But, at least it gave him something to ask about. Awkward silence wasn’t a nice thing at all.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:08 pm

OOC: sorry I have been busy with my awaking which I am most likely going to die in also but yea....I suck and sorry for the short post.

Stirling nodded at the boy's surprised statement "....I'm American....I was moved here when I was 6! After my dad left me here with them...... he was surprised that Hibiki couldn't tell that he was foreign just by looking a looking like him, he then herd Hibiki saying he didn't miss the city and how the country was mostly quite and peaceful "I don't like it because it harder to get my equipment." The boy began. To ask if he liked drawing, stirling nodded "...I'm a concept/digital...."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 6:51 pm

((OoC : It's okay ^^. Don't worry about the lenght that much, I tend to write more then necessary most of the time anyway lol Cause habits lol))

So he was American then? That was really interesting. America was pretty far away, wasn't it? Across the big ocean, if Hibiki was thinking correctly. Geography has never been his fave subject, but he believed he knew that at least. It was basics afterall. ''That's quite far. That indeed must have been a big change.'', he'd say thoughtfully. Moving was never too easy, and from such a different place, it was that much harder.

Hibiki would shrug a little when Stirling said he did not like living here because it was hard to get the stuff he needed. Well, there was a point in that. He couldn't argue much. ''Maybe, although you said a city is just a train ride away, so it's not really that bad, if the only thing you're missing is supplies. As you can go get those that way, if you really can't find it there.'', he'd say, remembering that Stirling mentioned that before. Not that it really mattered, as everyone's opinion was their own. ''Hm, sounds nice. I could never draw well when I tried. I guess I don't have the talent for that kind of art. I think it would be better if I stuck to my own.'', he'd say with a light laugh, when Stirling said what kind of drawing he did. Hibiki was indeed not good when it came to a pencil an paper, or anything of the sort, and he doubted he'd ever have the chance to pick up that skill.

Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 8:17 pm

Stirling shook his head at Hibiki's last comment "It's got nothing to do about natural talent it's about how much of your heart, hard work and effort into it." he stated now sounding more confident in speaking "With those three factors and being able to learn from your accomplishments along with your failures you can over come any one with the natural talent at something...." from there he remained silent until they reached the art shop for two reasons mainly. the first was he was embarrassed at he gave somebody a lecture about talent and the second being that he also wanted what he just said to sink into the Hibiki's trail of thought he meant what he said. He opened the art shops door and almost instantly picked up a shopping basket and began looking around at the equipment and placing items in the basket.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 11:54 am

Hibiki was actually genuinely surprised when Stirling rebutted against him much more confidently, than in any of his previous responses. He definitely hadn't expected this out of all the things the teen could have said. But he was right in a way. Hibiki knew that most things could be accomplished when one tried hard enough, even though they weren't skilled by nature. However, it did require that the person has to want to achieve it, and be dedicated. So someone who just went like 'Why not', and was half assing it, thinking he'd learn without effort when he had no talent wouldn't get far. It was a subject to think about though. Afterall even the fight they were currently involved in was based upon resolve quite heavily, no?

He didn't mind much that Stirling went silent after that, as it did give him a while to ponder over things before coming up with a response. He would follow after the teen, watching him grab the supplies he needed for a while, before deciding to say something about the matter. ''Well, I won't deny that you're right about that. I know what you mean by it, although it doesn't always work when you're not dedicated enough. I can't say I'm too interested in drawing, so it'd be best for me to leave it be for now. Besides, I already have something else, and it might be better to focus on one thing, if you want to be really good at it.'', he'd say after giving it a bit of thought, trying to explain what he meant. He wasn't about to pick up on drawing unless someone wanted to teach him. Then maybe he would consider, as company might just motivate him enough. Speaking of hobbies made him wonder how long has it already been since he had time to engage in those....Living in Ueitawa was sure busy.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 3:09 pm

OOC: sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been really busy

Stirling nodded in agreement with Hibiki "Only the people who are decanted on surpassing those with natural talent will end up surpassing it.....also you should only do what you enjoy other wise you are going to regret ever doing it somewhere down the line in your life........if you already have something focus on that......just as you said......." Stirling walked up to the shop keeper and began to talk, after a few minutes he came back carrying two bags with a satisfied grin on his face and gave a sigh of relief before his stomach rumbled.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:02 am

((OoC: It's fine. I can handle waiting for a while :3 As long as you don't stop posting completely, it's okay with me. It's not like I can even skip you if I wanted, since it's only the two of us xD))

Hibiki smiled lightly, as Stirling agreed with him. Well, it looked as if they were on the same page right now. That was nice. ''Yeah.'', he would say shortly with a nod, letting the other go talk to the shop keeper. Meanwhile, he would occupy himself by looking around at the nearby shelves, although he didn't recognize all of the stuff there. But, it was always a plus to boarden one's horizons, right? Even if he was not planning on using any of these. Soon enough Stirling came back, looking happy that he got what he needed, and Hibiki would turn to him, thinking on something to say. As if on cue, Stirling's stomach decided to make its presence known. ''Well, guess we should go search for something to eat. What do you say?'', he'd suggest, even though he could figure out the answer already. It was pretty obvious there. But it was still better to ask, rather than assume.

Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:04 pm

OOC: sorry again and sorry it is so short DX

"Yea......" Stirling agreed knowing it was pointless to try and say otherwise he was hungry and that was his stomach that just grumbled "Do you want to head to the food court or that Ramen place you mentioned about?..."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:56 am

((OoC: It's fiiiine ^^ At least I get a challenge to write something long enough when having a short reply xD))

Hibiki would offer a nod and a light smile when Stirling agreed to the idea of food. While he himself wasn't particularly hungry, he had no reason to part ways with his new friend yet. There was nothing productive for him to do at the time either way, so he might as well go along. When Stirling inquired as to where would they go to get the food, Hibiki would give it a short thought. To be honest he didn't really mind. Besides Stirling was the one who was after a meal right now. ''I'm not really choosy. It's up to you I guess. I'll go wherever you decide on.'', he would say, letting his companion to choose their destination. He was really okay with going anywhere. He was sure it would be a nice experience nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 6:20 pm

OOC: Okay I should be more active for now Smile

Stirling fumbled around his bags as he tried to check his watch or his phone for the time almost dropping them several times before gaining the common sense to place the bags on the grounds so his hands would be free for him to check the time. Once that was out of the way he found it would be a while until the next time that the train heading back to Hayabusa was leaving ".......If you don't mind......I would really want to check out that ramen you place you knew........I am kinda having a craving for it......"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 10:51 am

((OoC: Well, I don't think it's worth continuing this. If we were to go to another place for the food we'd have to make a new topic, which isn't possible anymore. This thread took way too long and stuff happened. The current plot is basically over already and my character is outta comission even if. Might as well let this be as the Social Link wouldn't even matter with the plot ending. But we can surely RP next plot if you'd like to Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 6:42 pm

(OOC: Sure that sounds awesome XD )
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 7:02 pm

((OoC: That's great :3))
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 6:48 pm

OOC: right then I guess this topic has ended
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 3:17 am

((OoC: Yeah, might as well lool))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So apparently I can find it here? (Open)   So apparently I can find it here? (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So apparently I can find it here? (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2