Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hospital Visit [Open] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hospital Visit [Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hospital Visit [Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hospital Visit [Open] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hospital Visit [Open] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hospital Visit [Open] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hospital Visit [Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hospital Visit [Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hospital Visit [Open] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hospital Visit [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Hospital Visit [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Hospital Visit [Open]   Hospital Visit [Open] EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:50 am

Aburai Mojii had learned of a student being held at the hospital through the grapevines. He didn't know the student personally, but thanks to the craziness happening around the school he felt partially responsible, as a teacher, for not being able to protect her. The man stood outside the hospital, looking up at the various windows of the building while stamping out a cigarette he had just been smoking. Personally he despised hospitals, and it had been like that since he was a child. It was all thanks to that horrible accident years ago that caused him to leave Ueitawa in the first place. With a heavy sigh, the man opened the door of his car and removed a bouquet of flowers and a get well soon card. Giving a sigh, the heavy eyed man made his entrance into the hospital and went directly up to the front desk. "Hello, my name is Aburai. I'm here to visit a student of mine by the name of Lorielle Rutherford." The man put on a kind, yet fatigued smile. He knew Lorielle had an accident recently, but there were no official reports about it as of yet. However, last thing he could remember was that weird Detective woman dragging her to the police station. Strange how things went wrong the moment that happened, though Lorielle was always present at the scene of the crime. She was suspicious, but it seemed she was off the hook thanks to the real killer being found. That substitute teacher Jin was behind bars and that put everyone at a peace of mine. Thank goodness that murderous fool was put behind bars. Even Aburai could breathe abit easier with him out of the picture, though Nola was still missing which made him curious on if that man had any real involvement with that. Was that letter really from him? Aburai zoned out as he thought to himself; that cold shiver down his spine remained thanks to the latent dislike of hospitals.
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [Open]   Hospital Visit [Open] EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:59 pm

Gabby had taken a habit to visiting her comatose friend, even if she couldn’t get close enough to the room to have a real visit. She had made that hard to do ever since she let Keryu onto the fact that she knew about the conversation she and Lori had had before the incident. For her, visits usually consisted of making sure Lori was doing well with the front desk. She was almost too afraid to go back to the room. But she had figured out what story she was going with. She was a fourteen year old with an over active imagination and uncontrollable hormones. If Lori had happened to accidentally call her before the attack, and Gabby heard it all, the stress could make her think something else happened. Whatever anyone thought, she could explain it away.

As she entered the hospital, she began walking over to the front desk, where someone was asking about Lori. She went up to him with a smile on her face, “Hello.” If he acknowledged her being there, she would continue to speak, “Umm… I don’t mean to be intrusive, but I heard you mention Lorielle’s name. Are you here to see her too?” When Gabby saw the flowers, she felt bad. She had never brought her friend a gift, “I don’t think she has a lot of visitors. It’s so nice of you to come for her.” She had heard his name when she was walking up. It sounded familiar, but she couldn’t recall why at the moment, “Thank you for caring about her, Sensei.” Gabby would bow to him, only then realizing where she heard the name. Aburai was she name of the person Lori had been suspicious of, and it was the name she had given Soki. She would stand up and look at him again. She was careful not to show what she was thinking on her face, “If you don’t mind, why are you the only one to visit?”
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [Open]   Hospital Visit [Open] EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:46 pm

When Aburai first saw this blonde girl, a chill went down his spine. His teeth gritted for a second while taking a step back. But soon he noticed that this wasn't who he thought it was, and a sigh of relief came across him. Taking a breath, he'd give a tired smile with downcast eyes. "Ah, well you see I had met Lorielle on unpleasant circumstances. I feel like I failed in protecting her, as a teacher, so I decided to come see her for myself. That's all." The man looked the younger girl up and down. At first he thought he was a she, but from those eyes and that voice he was immediately notified that this was a girl indeed. Another sigh of relief came about him. "Excuse me. If you don't mind, can I ask what your name is? You look like a friend of mine that passed away a long time ago. Oh, also would you like some snacks or anything like that?" Aburai was being surprisingly friendly to the girl, only based off the fact she reminded him of an old friend. He moved the card and flowers into one hand while digging in his vest pocket with the other to remove some hard candy. Looking at it, he'd give a nervous laugh and place it back in his pocket. "Thinking about it, it'd be strange for a grown man to be giving candy to little girls. Might give the wrong idea..." Getting past the small talk, the man would turn towards the nurse who had shared Lorielle's current room location. However, there was a warning that he most likely wouldn't be able to get to her, and would have to drop his presents off with the police. That was understandable.

"So, I take it you're one of Lorielle's friends? You're a student at Kizuna Academy aswell, aren't you? Telling from your appearance, you're probably a first year, huh? Student of the lovely Ms. Nola. She's a sweetheart, so I hope you haven't been giving her a hard time. Haha.. ha.." His laugh trailed off as his eyes fell downcast. He had almost forgotten Nola had gone missing recently. With a shrug, and began his trip towards Lorielle's room, hoping this young Miss would join him for the ride.
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [Open]   Hospital Visit [Open] EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:17 pm

Gabby noticed that he looked nervous when he saw her. She wondered if it meant anything, but she didn’t think it did. She would nod as he spoke, “I’m grateful you at least came to visit. She doesn’t seem to get a lot of company. You’re a really good person, Aburai-sensei.” When he asked foe her name, she gave a little hum before answering. It was as though she had to think before she did, “People call me Gabby. You don’t have to answer, but who was the friend? My look isn’t exactly common in Japan, so I’m interested in knowing. I mean, if you don’t mind. You don’t have to.” She looked away quickly, “Never mind. You don’t have to answer that.” Her face was turning redder the more she spoke. She was hoping he’d tell her, but she could live without it, “Just forget I said anything.” She had been ignoring the fact that he offered her candy. She actually really wanted a piece, but she wasn’t going to act like a child and show that. When he retracted the offer, she would put on a straight face, “Maybe that’s a good idea. We don’t you getting in trouble now.”

She tilted her head as he began to ask about her being a student, “Is it that obvious? I guess I’m just an easy person to read.” When Aburai called Nola ‘lovely’ Gabby smiled at him sadly, “You like her, don’t you?” She was only guessing based on how he spoke about her, “I think she’s a good teacher. I have to admit that I’m not the greatest student, but I try not to cause her trouble.” As he began walking to Lori’s room, she would follow after. She didn’t think there was anything wrong with him, since he seemed nice, but Lori’s suspicion was still in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [Open]   Hospital Visit [Open] EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:15 pm

When the young woman called him a good person, Aburai only gave a slight smile before turning away and continuing his stride down the hallway. "Kid, I can tell you have some honest eyes, but I'll have to say I'm not a good person. I'm the type that'd turn a back on their friend, just because I can't cope with a truth. Something deplorable like that is never good..." The man gave a sigh as they took a turn. When she hesitated to share her name, and said "people call me" Aburai couldn't help but raise a brow in suspicion. Was this some kind of alias for the girl? Who was she exactly? Going through the school records he could surely find out, but at the moment he didn't really care. If she was not related to him she was of no interest. Though because they looked alike, Aburai couldn't help but have a soft spot for her. Perhaps that was the curse of fate. He was willing to answer the question but when she said forget it, the man shrugged his shoulders and continued on without a word. It wasn't his place to tell the stories of others anyway.

As they continued their journey to Lorielle's room, Aburai nearly choked on his spit when the girl mentioned he liked Nola. Rubbing the back of his neck, he'd look away and give a nervous laugh. "Haha.. How old are you, Kiddo? I think that kind of talk is alittle above your level right now." The two of them were now close to the room, and Aburai was sure they'd be running into some officers sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [Open]   Hospital Visit [Open] EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 12:50 am

She continued to walk with him to Lori’s room. When he said he wasn’t a good person, she could only try to give him comfort, “Honestly, I would be shocked if you didn’t have some kind of weakness. Maybe you don’t want to be taking advice from a first year, but if I could tell you anything, it would be this: no one is perfect. That doesn’t mean we’re not good. We just have to work on that part of ourselves.” She looked away really quickly, then looked back, “Would that have something to do with your friend by any chance? It sounds like you were really close. Maybe, someday, you can tell me the story. When you feel like it, I mean.” She wasn’t going to force it out of him. By this point, she was just trying to help him out. She couldn’t explain why, but she sympathized with him. Maybe it was because they were going to see her friend who had nearly died. She could understand where he was coming from, “When that happens, maybe I’ll have to share a story with you too. I don’t know what it would be though.” She stopped for a second to ponder, and then kept walking, "I'll think about it when we cross that bridge."

Her cheeks puffed up as he commented on her age, and her ability to talk about the situation, “I’m old enough, thank you.” As Aburai began to laugh nervously, a smirk crossed Gabby’s face, “I knew it. You talk about her the same way my father used to speak about my mother. It’s so easy to tell when people are in love.” Her smile widened, “Have you told her yet? That's always the first step.” As they continued walking, Gabby to see they were very close to the room now. She would have to be ready to face Keryu again, if it came to that. She was hoping there wouldn’t be too much of an incident this time.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [Open]   Hospital Visit [Open] EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:23 pm

Aburai raised a brow towards the young female giving him some sort of life lesson here. He gave a carefree laugh while giving her a playful nudge. "Man, you even remind me of him. Aren't you alittle mature to be just a first year? We just met, so giving you my life story seems kinda weird, haha. I'm sure you don't want to hear about a dead man, or an old man's past regrets." The man rubbed the back of his neck and continued onward. When the young woman spoke of sharing a story with him, the teacher couldn't help but laugh. Man, she was truly weird. Though weird in the way that she was quite cute, if not the adorable sister type. Especially when she puffed up her cheeks after his comment about her not being old enough to talk about relationships. When she spoke about telling Nola about his feelings for her, Aburai looked to the side and gave a reserved laugh. This would be a moment where he took a drag from his cigarette, but sadly he was in the hospital. "It's complicated. It's not a love thing at all, we were just close. She's like... That first day of Summer. Or that feeling you get when you you've accomplished something great in your life." The man shrugged his shoulders and he made his way to the second floor. Once reaching the top of the staircase, they'd be in the hallway that led directly to Lorielle's room. She was just a few seconds away. With the Killer apprehended, there was alot less security than one would think. Aburai suspected that sooner or later, all security would be gone since those strange red worlds were appearing and the police needed to control the situation.
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [Open]   Hospital Visit [Open] EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:36 pm

She pushed out her chest with pride, “I assure you that I am only a first year. I’m just a little grown up for my age.” She wasn’t sure if she could say that, considering that she had plenty of moments that contradicted that statement, “I guess it would be weird for you to share that kind of story. Forget I said anything. Just pretend we walked here in silence and I wasn’t being a nosy little kid. That sounds like a decent plan if I’m starting to annoy you.” She shrugged her shoulders and gave a nervous laugh. As she listened to Aburai talk about the situation between him and Nola, Gabby couldn’t comment. She didn’t know what to say in that kind of situation. Maybe it really was better for her not to get involved. She had to say one thing, however, “Sounds like a special relationship. I hope you can keep something that precious, Aburai-sensei.” Gabby could tell they were really close to Lori’s room now. Her face lit up with excitement. She wasn’t even nervous about the cops anymore. She just wanted to see her friend and make sure she was holding up alright.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [Open]   Hospital Visit [Open] EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:59 pm

Aburai laughed under his breath at how strange this person was. When they were getting near the room and he saw her face light up, he looked away in thought. "Ya know what kid, I'm sure your friend would be more happy to see you delivering these presents to her. I mean, you of all people are probably the first person she'd like to see when waking up most likely. Could you do me a favor and deliver these for me? I'm sure Lorielle has enough support with you here, Gabby." The Man would give her the flowers and the card before rubbing the back of his neck. Something made him change his mind when it regarded going to see Lorielle. Giving Gabby a nod, he turned and started heading back. "You're not bad, Kid. I'm sure you're going to make it far in this world. If you're anything like he was, I'm confident you will." The Man gave Gabby a thumbs up before walking off.
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [Open]   Hospital Visit [Open] EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:34 pm

Gabby looked up at Aburai as he began to speak again, “You’re not coming anymore? I mean, I don’t mind taking the stuff for you, but you came all the way here.” Then again, who was she to question his motivations? She had been wary of him, since Lori had been suspicious, but hadn’t been anything but kind. She gave him a smile and nodded, “I can take the stuff to her, but she’s going to know it was from you as soon as she wakes up. She should know that someone cared enough to come see her.” She took the flowers and card as he gave them to her. She would bow to him as he began to walk away, “Thank you, Aburai-sensei. For caring about my friend, and for being so nice.” And for showing that he may not be the killer. She didn’t want to think that he was, anyway. Though, that meant that she would have to find whoever the next most likely suspect was. Until then, he was still number one.

The next step: getting into the room to see Lori. She would go up to one of the people on duty and show them the gifts from Aburai. She was hoping she could go in, but she knew they might not let her. At least she could get them to her.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [Open]   Hospital Visit [Open] EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 9:32 pm

Stirling entered through into the lobby and soon was directed to his new doctor or GP as he generally called anybody with a medical degree for a check up and to hand over a copy of his medical records since he recently moved to Hayabusa from Tokyo and this was the closest Hospital he thought it was a good idea just to give them a copy just in case he ended up here in the near future. It wasn't long before he ended up getting lost inside the huge building looking for his GP's room....then the noise began to cease fading to a atmosphere so silent that he could hear his own heart beat in increase along with his breaths getting rapid and shallow. He couldn't see or hear any one else on this floor, Stirling took a few steps back the way he came and instantly his vision began to blur, before he even made two steps he almost fell over after knocking over a trash can causing quite a racket in the silent halls, to him it sounded like a thousand drums being played right next to his ear in the space of a few seconds.

OOC: Stirling Costello suffers from a mild case of Autophobia/ Isolophobia more details in his character app but that aside if it wasn't clear enough he is having a panic attack.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [Open]   Hospital Visit [Open] EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:40 am

Two male guards would be standing outside the door to Lorielle's room. They would not say much to one another, as they had to keep close eye on who was entering the room since Keryu was not here. Looking at the young girl which Keryu specifically mentioned by height and appearance, one guard would clear his throat lightly. "Sorry ma'am. I am afraid I cannot let you inside, orders are orders," the guard to the left of the door said. He was given enough information to figure that this girl was most likely Gabby, who was probably a friend of hers. Keryu most likely did intend to question her if she ever got her hands on her, but he was ordered to not do anything unless she said or did anything suspicious. Perhaps Keryu wanted to be very careful about stepping on the boundaries of the hospital. Both guards would remain on either side of the door, and would be ready to keep Gabby from entering the room where Lorielle lay comatose.
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [Open]   Hospital Visit [Open] EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:12 am

Gabby’s cheeks puffed up again when the cops said she couldn’t enter. She had known from the beginning that she may not be able to get in, but it still made her angry. She held up the gifts Aburai had given her, “I just want to put these in her room. Someone went through a lot of effort to get these for her.” She was looking for any excuse to get in there and see her friend. She wasn’t in the mood to start playing these kinds of games. She couldn’t just fight them in public. Just as she was contemplating knocking them out for the fun of it, she heard someone collapse. He at least sounded like he did. She turned to look at the boy. He couldn’t have come at a better time. This next part was going to be hit or miss for her. She calmly walked over to him and motioned toward the guards, “Would you two mind helping me. I’m not big enough to handle this guy. Even one of you would make this easier. Actually, maybe one of you should get a doctor.” She would have to hope they would leave their post to help. Even if they didn’t, she steps would be the same. Try and keep his arms down so he wouldn’t hit anything if he panicked, tilt back his head to clear his airway, and get him to calm down even if only a little. That’s what she thought it was anyway. She hadn’t read how to do this in years.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [Open]   Hospital Visit [Open] EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:07 pm

It would not be long before the guard Gabby was not talking to was rushing to the boy who has collapsed. "Someone hurry...!" He said. In little time, one doctor would show up with the medical papers the boy had given him and assist him in bringing the boy to the nearest room, which would be a few rooms down from Lorielle's room. He would be placed on a table and given an IV, which had mixtures of various aspirin medicine to calm the boy down and keep him stable. The doctor would remain in case he got worse, and the guard would remain there are well for a little bit to check up in case he was still needed. The guard still at Lorielle's door remained with a hint of concern on his face, but lost it when looking back to Gabby. "I can place them in her room if you wish me too. But unless you have a good enough reason, I'm sorry..." he said. He really didn't want to restrict her access given that she was a friend, but orders were orders and he had to follow them.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [Open]   Hospital Visit [Open] EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:14 pm

Stirling was unable to make sense of what was going on around him but the next thing he knew he was sitting up right on a hospital bed and was just after having an IV stuck into his arm and being forced to take a bunch of unnecessary pills which he almost choked on. About five minutes passed before he was fully able to comprehend his surroundings and for his body to stop shaking, when he saw the doctor or GP...which ever it didn't really matter to him he introduced himself and assured them not to worry as he took out the IV from his arm reminding that it was stated in his medical records that his Autophobia/ Isolophobia was a mild case and that it usually doesn't act up unless he thinks or was completely alone or isolated and if he was in a panic attack he had a small tin of pills that melted once placed his tongue to bring out of shock enough to allow him to here other peoples voices which would then completely bring him out of his state of shock.
Once he was done explaining or reminding his doctor he got up and thanked the guard (if the guard left the room to go back to Lorielle's room he would go up to him and thank him) before beginning to make his way out of the room (if he wasn't out side Lorielle's room) and made his way to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [Open]   Hospital Visit [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hospital Visit [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next