Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open] Empty
PostSubject: The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open]   The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 2:42 pm

The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open] Tumblr_mj7ngsQiTF1r6rrs2o1_500

The train ran upon the tracks with no signs of stopping... As she, a young girl with silver colored hair, looked out the window she could not help but sigh. Being dragged far away from home to go to some mountain hill-billy region was so unbecoming, but it seemed as though it was preordained. There was no choice but to suck it up and make her father proud. Her name was Tsurinai Soki, the heir of the Tsurinai Group and one of the head scientist at the meager age of thirteen. Accompanying her on this trip would be her father, and numerous other scientists that had decided to invest time into what Ueitawa had to offer. Well, the question she wished to ask was, what did Ueitawa have to offer? From what she read of the region, it was basically that section of the world only old retired people would ever go. Sitting across the way from her father, she'd gently tap her whip upon the palm of her hand. She didn't dare glance towards his way. He didn't need to give him a reason to scold her during such times, as he usually did to her younger brother. Though, in her father's defense, her sibling was quite lacking when it came to expectation. Where he didn't bend over and accept the fate of leading the Tsurinai Group like she had, he was cast out by the family. Poor boy should have been prepared for that. No matter, with the group in her hands, her father would surely be proud of her. After all, he put her through rigorous training for a reason did he not? A feint smile came across her face at the thoughts, until her eyes caught glance of a deer frolicking through the wooded area they travelled through. The young girl pressed her face to the window and gave a loud "Awwww!" That caught the attention of her father, and her subordinates. Being rather embarrassed, the young girl would clear her throat and cross her arms over her chest. "Carry on.."

The train slowly pulled up to the station, and the small platoon had finally arrived within Ueitawa. As the scientists began to gather the equipment, Soki would follow her father off the train silently. She did not wish to speak out of place, as he seemed so serious like usual. Being the shadow of her father, she mimicked him simply to make him happy. Soki's eyes scanned the area, taking in all detail. It seemed rather peaceful and laid back, which countered what she was usually subjected too. The young Tsurinai had read that Ueitawa was a very old region with some history. She wondered why her father found interest in it. During her complex thoughts, the sound of turning wheels could be heard. Looking to the left, a rather large limo would make its entrance upon the scene, most likely for her and her father. Following her elder within the back seat, she would close the door behind her, and once again the duo would be on their way. She once again took in the sights, as the car rolled through the small town of Hayabusa. She could have sworn they were supposed to be heading straight to Shibakuzoi for a meeting, but it seemed her father had plans of a detour. Stopping on the side of the street, infront of some small restaurant or market of some kind, her father would look towards her with stern eyes. Soki simply stared back before nodding her head to orders and exiting the vehicle. Once closing a door, she took a breath of relief. The aura around that man made the air thinner, and harder to breathe.

Stepping infront of the market, the girl would begin to tap her whip into the open palm of her hand. "Let's see. Father needs a few supplies before the meeting... Hopefully I'll be able to find them all." She spoke to herself with a calm tone before walking within the entrance of the home/Market rank by the Satoshi's. They seemed to be wearing funny outfits, and Soki pumped her fist with a slight blush upon her face. "Wow, how stylish! They're even hip too!" She noticed what she said and cleared her throat, looking to regain composure. "I mean... I suppose they're alright, if not shameless." With that said, the thirteen year old girl would begin to search through the different shelves, looking for the supplies her father needed. Too prideful to turn and ask the nice people for any sort of help.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open]   The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open] EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:31 am

A young 12-year old Cyril was walking through holding onto a small bag of groceries his mother asked him to get when they split up. His mother wasn't too far from where he was...or he thought she wasnt. He continued to walk down one isle, but in an err of judgement decided to walk down each isle until his mother was found. He couldn't find her at all, and he started to chew on his thumb.

Walking down another isle was a bit precarious this time, as he saw quite a few people as well as a girl that looked about his age. And promptly ran into an adult getting another glimpse at the young girl 'She's pretty....' he thought to himself. He looked up and with a red face at the adult quickly ran past saying "Sorry!". Soon he went to a walk and was closer to the young girl now looking to check if he needed anything extra.
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open]   The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open] EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:54 pm

She pinched her chin between her index finger and thumb, examining the contents of the shelves with her silver eyes. This was becoming quite troublesome. In her family, her mother was usually the one to deal with gathering supplies for the rest of them, but seeing how she was not there, apparently the duty fell upon Soki? Whatever the case, the young Tsurinai felt the job was rather below her, but when it came to pleasing father she did what she could. After all, he had high hopes for her in the future, and this could simply be a test to see if she adapted to new ordeals! Yes, that had to be it! With a crack from her whip on the ground, Tsurinai Soki would give a smug smile at the circumstances before her. However, her attention would be taken from her by the sound of another. Looking to her left, she'd see some kid running past an adult. It was funny how she referred to everyone else as a child, yet she was no different. Perhaps because of her upbringing she believed she was above being a child? After all, being surrounding by adults your entire life did seem to imprint a sort of "adult" complex, one could say. Though, through all of this there was still a child's heart somewhere within Tsurinai Soki. One she hid, simply because her father wanted her to be the responsible young woman he expected of her. Her life was wrapped around his finger. Did this bother her? No, because she believed it was preordained. It was her fate to follow her father's footsteps. Funny how a child would ever speak of fate. Well, she was not your average little girl. She believed life had a cycle, but everyone came to one end, no matter who they were.

Facing towards the child looking her way, the young Tsurinai would place a hand on her hip before tapping her foot. "Yes? Is there something on my face or something?" Her tone was alittle angry, if not curious on why this young one was coming near her. She didn't really take in the fact he could have simply been shopping... Though shopping alone at his age? Unlikely! That was hypocritical, since she was basically doing the same exact thing. "You seem rather young to be shopping alone. Where's mommy and daddy?" The little girl mocked the boy with a playful grin, teasing him like she usually did her own little brother.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open]   The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open] EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:05 pm

He looked a bit confused at what she said stopping to see her. He took the time to nice she had a whip in her hands which made him a bit nervous and didn't know what to think. He gave the shelves a last glance before finding that none of it was what he needed to get. He looked back the the girl. He seemingly didn't catch her tease, probably because he couldn't interpret what she meant, as he was very gullible.

"Oh sorry. My mom needed me to help her get groceries. I am looking for some more and then her...but I cannot seem to find her. You are a bit young too aren't you? Wouldn't that be a weird thing to say to another person your age about him shopping alone?" he said not in a mocking tone, but rather confused as if he was pondering it himself. He chewed a bit on his finger thinking before putting it down after realizing he made himself bleed.
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open]   The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open] EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:16 pm

"Y-young?! How dare you!" The flustered young girl would crack her whip at the boy's feet before pulling it back into the palm of her hand. "I am a woman, do not compare us, little one!" Tsurinai Soki would place a hand on her hip while giving a seductive pose. Where it probably would have looked quite sexy if she were an actual woman, as a little girl it looked quite humorous. How dare this young boy treat her as if they were the same age or something! "Anyway, you still suck your thumb like a little baby! To the point that you're bleeding, ya know?" The Tsurinai girl would cross her arms and close her eyes in defiance. Bickering back and forth did make her seem much more childish, now that she thought about it. Calming herself, she'd turn to look back at the shelves while tapping the tip of her whip to her palm. "Anyway, I'm sure you're more familiar with this place than I. My father, and my subordinates..." She made sure to emphasize the latter word, trying to make herself seem so much more important. "..have just arrived in Ueitawa for serious business. Business a child, like yourself, probably couldn't understand!" The little girl placed her hands upon her hips and felt superior for once, in the short conversation. Surely he'd be impressed and say something like.. "Wow Miss, you sure are mature! Certainly not a child, nor shameless, like myself!" Ah yes, that's what he wished to say, huh? Tsurinai Soki would giggle under her breath before flicking a wrist through her silver hair. "I bet you're thinking I'm quite mature now, huh? So much responsibility, there's no way I'm a child. It's okay to be jealous, it truly is, ya know?" Placing a palm under her chin, she'd give a glorified laugh. One that mimicked that of a rich girl in France. "I forgive your ignorance, young one!" She proclaimed.

Now thinking about it, there was serious business to truly be had. Her father was still awaiting her outside, and they had a meeting to attend. Oh, he'd be quite furious if she didn't hurry. Turning to the child once more, the silver haired Tsurinai would speak. "Hey um, think you could help me out for a second? I'm looking for the packets of green tea. I could have thought they'd be over here, but I dunno.. This is kinda strange." Soki tilted her head in thought. For one like herself, who was said to be a prodigy, she couldn't find a simple packet of tea? How shameful!
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open]   The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open] EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:35 pm

The boy looked at her strangely and frowned. "Sorry. I didn't mean to upset you," he said He immediately chuckled a bit. "Sorry. I bite my fingers. It's a very bad habit of mine. If you are doing something important, well that's good. I never get lucky chances. I could be just lazy," he said smiling. He gave a nice look at her again and nodded. "Yeah, you do look good," he said jumping onto another subject.

He looked around when she asked about green tea and nodded. 'I actually passed the line a bit ago. It's two aisles to your left. I can show you if you want," he said. He wiped his finger on his shorts now dried up with blood.
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open]   The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open] EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:43 pm

"Lucky chances?" The young girl repeated as she squeezed her whip in her hand. What did he mean by lucky chances? Nothing about her work was luck, it was hard work. Not only that, but fate had written its course out for her to achieve greatness under her family name. "Luck has nothing to do with my upbringing or my duties. It was fate's hand, and fate alone. Luck is just a crutch for those unfortunate enough to have found their purpose in this world. When I was born, my life was already plotted out. Know what fate dealt me? Cards that spoke of me, Tsurinai Soki, living up to my father's potential and taking the reigns of the Tsurinai Group in the future. There's no use in arguing with something so preordained, it's better to just accept it." The girl was young, yet she spoke like an adult. What did a child know of fate? What did a child know of predetermined events that were bound to happen no matter the circumstance. That was the cycle of life, and no one was exempt from it. It was humanity's job to deal with the fate chosen for them, and to continue down the beaten path until the ultimate end. Perhaps this was a depressing way of looking at life. Did it come from being so sheltered as a child, and not experiencing the wonders of the world through a child's eyes? After all, she was expected to be mature and responsible. There was no time to raise her head and enjoy the wonders of the innocent life. Not when there were duties to be done for the Tsurinai group. Perhaps the boy before her was lucky he didn't have to deal with the duties of his family. It was a heavy burden to carry the weight of your entire family name on your shoulders. Especially as a child.

When the boy offered to show her where the tea was located, she almost automatically said no. She wished to be independent, and really didn't enjoy holding hands with others. Not like she didn't like other people, but she needed to prepare herself for working alone in the future. "Um, sure. Lead the way, but don't expect a thank you. My father told me it's a sign of weakness to thank people." It was always about her father, wasn't it? Certainly Tsurinai Soki was daddy's little girl. Her brother, on the other hand, was the exact opposite. Where she cherished her father, her brother despised him. Boy her family was quite confusing with its relationships. Her brother's hate for their father was slowly brushing onto her aswell, and she felt her relationship with her own siblings was becoming quite strained. Having a sheltered life wasn't the best thing, because you didn't learn how to deal with other people when you needed too. It was obvious Soki had this problem, as she whipped and lashed out at people who didn't agree with something she had said. Luckily the boy looking to help her out was more nice, than cruel. Perhaps he hadn't experienced the rough side of life, filled with responsibilities, as of yet. That would explain his demeanor, though that habit with biting his thumb seemed rather strange. Maybe it was a way to deal with stress? But what kind of stress could a child properly be subjected too? Abuse from home? Doubtful, he didn't seem to have bruises did he? Maybe she was overthinking this, like alot of other things in her daily life. "Yes, that makes more sense, hmm? You're overthinking things." She spoke outloud as she let the end of her whip hang and touch the ground before her. "Well then, child, show me the location of these tea leaves."

Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open]   The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open] EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Cyril nodded at her. "Well, just because fate says so doesn't mean that is your only option. I don't think so anyway..." he said thinking. He nodded as if confirming to himself what he said. Being alone normally he had time to ponder that, and he would stress when he couldn't find what he wanted to do as an adult, but his mother told him not to worry. 'You have all the time, and all the choices,' she would say.

He was a bit bewildered by her words. She didn't have to thank him really. It was just a bit surprising she said that. Maybe she is older than he thought. In which case he would have to act a bit more polite. "Alright, well, here lets go. I can show you," he said walking a bit ahead of her.

Down three aisles making him off by one he turned and showed her an area in the shelves that had tea products. In that section was a stock of different types of green tea leaves. "Here it is....oh! I need those too!" he said grabbing a couple boxes of regular tea leaves and putting them into his bag.
Back to top Go down
Abel XIV

Abel XIV

PostSubject: Re: The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open]   The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:11 am

-- Young Abel's Arcana would theoretically be the Star.

-- Young Abel's theme, for anyone interested enough to give a listen... it's quite fitting for him I must say: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg_nzWyv9wQ

A small albino child was walking through the isles of a grocery store in Hayabusa. All alone, he had gone there right after a hard day of work at school in order to buy all the ingredients he needed to prepare his super duper special kobe beef dish for the lunch he wanted to prepare his parent's guests!, Because if there were two things this kid loved, those were science and cooking, in fact, he loved them so much that he wanted to be a scientist when he grew up, just like dad!, and also a nifty chef, just like him too!

That was why he had been so happy that some people from the world of science were coming home!, He would take the chance to impress them with his cuisine!

And just like everybody knew, no meal was complete without some high-quality tea!, It was just the perfect way to relax and facilitate digestion!

Walking up to the tea section, he looked up to search for a nice Earl Gray, his parent's favorite. Soon enough, he found some tea besides another two kids, towards which he happily strolled towards. Once he reached the place, he tried to grab the tea... And failed. Miserably. He was too short.

Trying to jump to get the prized tea was just as useless. Looking to the ground, he let out a frustrated sigh. It was such a bummer being so short... It made him feel so embarrassed to have to rely on others for things like these... But nothing could be done.

Looking aside, he focused on the children besides him for the first real time. "H-hey, guys, I'm sorry to ask you this but- *GASP!*"

Suddenly, Abel stopped talking as he fixed his attention on the tall girl, his jaw almost literally falling to the floor. She was so pretty!, Completely dazzled by her, Abel looked at her with big, round twinkling eyes. She was easily the prettiest girl he had ever seen!

It would be a few moments before Abel regained his senses. Noticing how much of a naive fool he was making of himself (In front of the pretty girl too), he blushed, his paper white face going pink and deep red. Shaking his head, he tried to regain his composure. "I-I meant... Could you guys help me reach that Earl Gray tea?... I can't reach it ^^" ...", he said, pointing at unobtainable (for him) product.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open]   The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:30 am

Cyril turned to the young boy. He looked like he might've been sick. Or...what's the word.....albino. But he would never say that out loud. That would be impolite. "Oh, you need grey tea? One second," he said putting his bag down and reaching up to the shelf. However the tea itself was just out of his reach. But apparently Cyril didn't register that as he kept reaching.

He eventually gave the thought and jumped hitting the box in the front. The box fell off hitting his head then the ground. He quickly picked it up and handed it to him. "Here you go," he said smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open]   The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:12 am

Soki followed the boy to the isle she was looking for. The moment she found her target, she snatched it within her hands with an easy grin upon her face. "Excellent work!" The young Tsurinai praised the young boy who assisted her. Now with her objective in hand, it was time for her to get out of there. Turning around, she would see a deathly pale boy, and nearly jump behind Cyril. It wasn't that she hadn't seen strange things in her life, but this wasn't something she had seen before. When he asked for assistance, she figured it was her time to go now. Giving a slight nod towards the one named Cyril, whose name she never actually asked for, she would give a smug smile. "Well then, seems like you're needed with someone else now. I'll remember this act of kindness, young one. Perhaps I'll repay it in the future, hmm?" Little did Soki know she, herself, would most likely never meet this boy again. Her fate was sealed, and it involved her tampering with powers she certainly shouldn't have been tampering with. Of course, that was a story for another day. Her father awaited outside, as they had a meeting to attend to in Shibakuzoi. Some trading firm ran by Yachiru Reiji. Tsurinai Soki had done her homework on the man, and apparently he was just like her. Though older, the pride of his family fell down upon his shoulders at a young age. She automatically held respect for him. Who wouldn't? It took alot of work to run a facility, especially a trading firm. Apparently father wished to meet with him to set up a deal when it came to getting supplies transferred over to Ueitawa? She was curious on why they needed such supplies in such a small region? What kind of work could her father possibly do here? Little did she know, he was more interested in the supernatural side of Ueitawa, and not the easy going vibe it usually gave.

With one last goodbye, Soki was off to the counters to pay for her packets of tea. Once doing this, she headed towards the door, to the long car awaiting her return. The silver haired girl stopped at the door of the car before turning back for once last glance at the small shop. "Perhaps Ueitawa won't be that bad, hmm?" She spoke under her breath before entering the car and placing the bags on the seat next to her. Her father glared at her with his arms crossed over his chest, obviously wondering what took her so long. Mimicking his crossed arms, her silver hues looked out the window. "I apologize, father. I was speaking with the towns people, just to gather more information for your business. It shall never happen again." The man accepted her apology, but quickly reprimanded her for saying sorry. Of course, how foolish of her. Sorry was a sign of weakness.. Something Tsurinai Soki could never be, if she wished to succeed her father. The car left the area and headed towards its destination, leaving the children behind. There was work to be done, and child's play was over.

[Exit - you two can continue. Gotta move on to a topic with Enigma's roboto]
Back to top Go down
Abel XIV

Abel XIV

PostSubject: Re: The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open]   The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:20 pm

Much to Abel's disgrace, as soon as he was spotted, the pretty girl almost ran away, in her expression, there was nothing but horror... Not that Abel wasn't accustomed to it... He had seen that exact same expression of hers a thousand times already on the faces of his classmates, on the ones of the bigger kids and even on the faces of some adults... For them, he was a freak, and they treated him just like one... But he didn't understand it. Mom was just like him and everyone was nice to her... Why was it different for him?, Why was the world so unfair?...

And it was not only that. When it wasn't because of his albinism, it was because he wasn't Japanese, and when it wasn't for being a Gaijin it was because of his blood type... Just why did he have to be so different?...

And thus, the young boy observed how the silver-haired girl walked away heartbroken, even though he did not shed a single tear nor did he show his sadness. He had to be strong. No matter what, he couldn't change himself... Thus, he had to persevere in order to reach his dreams... Perhaps, things would be different then...

Well, in any case going on thinking about this wouldn't do him any good, would it?

The other kid, however, remained there to help him. With a kind smile, he took the tea from the boy's hand, "Tank you, my name's Abel Mistral, what's yours ^w^~?"

Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open]   The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:34 pm

The boy smiled at the other in greeting. He looked in gratitude at the girl who helped. He was disappointed that she left, but he was sure he would see her again. Maybe when he was older they would be going to the same school. That'd be awesome! He nodded and looked back at the boy.

"My name is Cyril Vaans. I'm actually in a bit of a hurry. I can't find my mom," he said lushing embarrassed. As if right on cue a familiar voice called to him. "There you are! Thought you got lost," his mother said though not sounding worried as he handed her the things she needed. "Sorry mom," he sai.

(Phone messaging sucks. XD)
Back to top Go down
Abel XIV

Abel XIV

PostSubject: Re: The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open]   The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:25 pm

"Cyril Vans?, That's not a Japanese name either. Where are you from?", he asked with curious eyes. Most people he had met so far were Japanese unlike him. He was from a republic on the center of Europe, the Czech Republic, from where all his family was from, and Cyril sounded kinda French to him.

But before his question could be answered, Cyril's mom appeared by the corner and he went towards her to give her the stuff he was carrying. "Oh...", well... Guess he didn't have a place there anymore... She wasn't his mother after all. Shyly he looked at Cyril's mom in the eyes, kinda sad he was going to have to leave now... Cyril had been good to him after all... And to be honest, he wanted to have friends like the other children at school. It was not like he needed them, but he wished to be appreciated by someone other than his parents...
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open]   The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:52 pm

"Hey mom, do you care if I stay here until it's time to go? I met someone new," he said. She nods smiling. "Alright. Don't wander, and I will be back here when I am done," she said walking off. He looked back at Abel. "Oh, I am from America. My mother got a job here, so we moved. I think I am staying here," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open]   The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next