Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Zavie Bryce's Compendium EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Zavie Bryce's Compendium EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Zavie Bryce's Compendium EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Zavie Bryce's Compendium EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Zavie Bryce's Compendium EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Zavie Bryce's Compendium EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Zavie Bryce's Compendium EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Zavie Bryce's Compendium EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Zavie Bryce's Compendium EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Zavie Bryce's Compendium

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Zavie Bryce's Compendium Empty
PostSubject: Zavie Bryce's Compendium   Zavie Bryce's Compendium EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:06 am

Proxy

Zavie Bryce's Compendium Fi5sBtq

"Just listen to me and we will stay alive. Simple as that, my vassal."

Shadow Weapon's Name:

Proxy

Shadow's Arcana:

Fool

Shadow Weapon Appearance:

Proxy appears as a large cloak and a pair of gloves reaching from Zavie's elbow to over his hands. The cloak has long floppy ears on the hood and the cloak itself reaches down to around his knees. The gloves have two inch long claws on them in which the boy uses to attack enemies with. Outside of battle though, Proxy appears as a golden bead chain tied into Zavie's hair.

Shadow Weapon Personality:

Proxy is very protective over Zavie and strives to keep him from dying. She believes that she can eventually leave Zavie and return to her life as a powerful shadow, and possibly even become a demon. Because of this, she'll do anything she can to keep Zavie alive as if he dies, she dies as well. Zavie tends to misinterpret this self-preserving personality as a sort of sisterly concern.

Shadow Weapon Background:

Proxy was a shadow that was feared for her power. The power she held wasn’t at a cost though, other shadow sought her downfall, and eventually she was swarmed by a huge group of violent shadows. The attack left her vulnerable and weaker than she had ever felt, somehow ending up in the human world as a dying husk of her former self. An eccentric scientist found her and tested on the presumed new species of cat. The rest is history, as shortly after, she became fused with the boy named Zavie.

Strengths:

None

Weaknesses:

None

Passive Boosts:

15% Boost in Buff/Debuff Skills

Shadow Weapon Skill List:

Skill 1: Me Patra | Removes Panic, Distress, or Fear from all allies | 6 SP | Tier 1
Skill 2: Tarukaja | Raises one ally's Attack by 30% (45%) for 3 turns. | 6 SP | Tier 2
Skill 3: Mediarama | Recovers a moderate amount of HP (40%) to all allies. | 16 SP | Tier 2
Skill 4: Recarm | Revives one fallen ally with 50% HP. | 20 SP | Tier 2
Skill 5: Marakukaja |Raises all allies' Defense by 30% (45%) for 3 turns. | 12 | Tier 3
Skill 6: Divine Grace | Healing spells recover 50% more HP | Passive | Tier 3SP | Tier 3
Skill 7: Heat Riser | Increases an ally's Attack, Defense and Agility by 30% (45%) for 3 turns. | 30 SP | Tier 4
Skill 8: Double Hustle | Showers the team in an aura of speed, allowing them to perform two skills/attacks in a single post. [Does not include self and has 5 posts cool-down] | 50 SP | Tier 4

Special Abilities:

Ability Name: Last Life
Appearance while in Last Life:

Zavie’s is transformed into a different being all together when forced into Last Life. His height changes to where he's seven inches taller, as well as his clothes transforming into a blue coat and stockings that show off the entire area of his knee. Whether he's completely male, or human for that matter, while in this form is uncertain as his knees appear to be that of a ball joint, similar to a doll's. His hair turns into a silver grey, along with his ears and tail turning into a snowy white. His eyes are transformed into a bloody red as well. He is notably different while in this form, void of his childlike innocence and is more similar too the blood thirsty shadow he houses within. His cloak and gloves are gone while in this form, however, his hands have razor sharp claws, thus, making his attack style almost exactly the same.
Description: When the Forgotten's health gets lower than 30% they automatically go into a powerful state called [Last Life]. This happens once per battle and powers all their moves up by 30%. Even their skills rank up a tier in damage. This mode lasts as long as their health is below 30%.

Team Attack Name: Serenade of a Fox and a Cat
Team Members Involved: Callie and Zavie
Personas Involved: Terra and Proxy
Damage Type: Buff
Description of Attack: Callie and Zavie hold hands with one another and together share their energy together and strengthening it with their bond. The power of a fox and the agility of a cat are formed from this process before Zavie harmonizes the strength into Callie's soul. Strengthening both her dex and luck stats by 45% for three turns.

Soul Skill Name: Tea Time!
Shadow Name: Proxy
Tier: Tier 1
Cost: 3 SP
Type of Damage: Boost
Description: Zavie produces an ethereal cup of tea, emitting a brilliant smell. The ethereal cup of tea can then be used to boost an ally’s speed by 15% (30%) for the next three turns. A brilliant pink glow will surround them and their persona, shadow, etc. as well as their next attack while this buff is present on them.

Soul Skill Name: Cat Coupon
Tier: Tier 2
Type of Damage: Passive
Description: Zavie is capable of reducing the cost of all his SP costing spells by 12% passively with the use of a trusty coupon he found in a cat's mouth.

Zavie Bryce

Zavie Bryce's Compendium MEaeYQc

"I will help out as best I can!"

Stats:

Level 5

HP: 100
SP: 100
PEnd: 8%
MEnd: 10%
Ppstr: 6
Pmstr: 10
Dx: 7
Lk: 18

Equipment:

Weapon Name: Proxy
Weapon Description:
Proxy appears as a large cloak and a pair of gloves going from his elbow to over his hands. The cloak has long floppy ears on the hood and the cloak itself reaches down to around his knees. The gloves have two inch long claws on them in which the boy uses to attack enemies with. Outside of battle though, Proxy appears as a golden bead chain tied into Zavie's hair.
Weapon Image:

Bead Form:
Weapon Attack Type: Slash

Side-Arm Name: Silencer
Side-Arm Description: A simple 14 inch revolver with an 8 inch barrel.
Side-Arm Image:
Side-Arm Attack Type: Gun
Side-Arm Style:
Revolver - Single Shot - Accuracy is increased by 20%. Consumes only one type of ammo per use. Can shoot only one enemy at a time.

Items:

Snuff Soul x4
Medicine x1
Mask Shards x3

Ammunition:

Standard Bullet x10

Money:

6,347 VC

Battle Experience:

122/721 EXP

15/20 Shadow or Demon Kills

13/35 Shadow Weapon Uses

Last edited by Lost on Wed May 03, 2017 12:50 pm; edited 30 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Zavie Bryce's Compendium   Zavie Bryce's Compendium EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 1:23 pm

So, I get 36 points automatically from the first three Rank Ups. 36 to distribute, so that's neat! : D

Old Stats:

HP: 50
SP: 30
PEnd: 0%
MEnd: 0%
Dx: 3
Lk: 2

New Stats:

HP: 60 (50 + 10)
SP: 56 (30 + 26)
MEnd: 4%
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Zavie Bryce's Compendium   Zavie Bryce's Compendium EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 11:55 am

It's my birthday! So, I get a birthday present! I'll be taking a lovely Human Skill Card!

I'll post what it'll be turned into at a later date. Kinda busy to write out an entire idea at the moment~
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Zavie Bryce's Compendium   Zavie Bryce's Compendium EmptyWed May 11, 2016 3:40 pm

Ah, well, might as well do this now before I forget I have it!

Using my Human Skill Card to create a human skill! Ready? Here we gooooo!

Soul Skill Name: Cat Coupon
Tier: Tier 2
Type of Damage: Passive
Description: Zavie is capable of reducing the cost of all his SP costing spells by 12% passively with the use of a trusty coupon he found in a cat's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Zavie Bryce's Compendium   Zavie Bryce's Compendium EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:02 pm

Approved Human Skill.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Zavie Bryce's Compendium   Zavie Bryce's Compendium EmptyFri May 13, 2016 9:19 pm

Received a Medicine item from the following thread! Thanks, Robinsons! <3

Source: Times of Peace

Last edited by Zavie on Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Zavie Bryce's Compendium   Zavie Bryce's Compendium EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 3:09 pm

"Awakening complete! Hello, Proxy. Let us work together now, alright?"

The awakening consisted of the defeat of three demons, causing Zavie to receive 193 EXP points!

Source: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit

80 / 80 EXP

"Oh! Awesome! I leveled up!"

Old Stats:
HP: 60
SP: 56
MEnd: 4%

New Stats:
HP: 70 (+10)
SP: 70 (+10 +4)
PEnd: 2%
MEnd: 6%
Lk: 3 (+1)

113 / 240 EXP
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Zavie Bryce's Compendium   Zavie Bryce's Compendium EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 1:07 pm

"Oh... That was an interesting adventure."

2,497 VC received in the following thread.

Source: Wrong place Wrong time, Or Right place Right time depending on how you look at it.

Last edited by Zavie on Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Zavie Bryce's Compendium   Zavie Bryce's Compendium EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 1:56 pm

"It never hurts to be prepared."

"I agree with this statement."

Three Snuff Souls received in the following shopping thread.

Source: Supplies for the Night

Last edited by Zavie on Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Zavie Bryce's Compendium   Zavie Bryce's Compendium EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 4:01 pm

This is a quick note to state something I haven't stated yet on my compendium.

Zavie did receive his gun along with 10 bullets from his awakening thread.

Source: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Zavie Bryce's Compendium   Zavie Bryce's Compendium EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 9:53 pm

Since this is relevant, and will be after this next battle, Zavie has received 101 EXP from the first battle within the following dungeon thread.

Source: It's All Fun and Games
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Zavie Bryce's Compendium   Zavie Bryce's Compendium EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 12:48 pm

Zave received 90 EXP from the latest battle within the following thread.

240/240 EXP.

"Oh oh! We leveled up!"

Old Stats:
HP: 70
SP: 70
PEnd: 2%
MEnd: 6%
Lk: 3

New Stats:
HP: 80 (+10)
SP: 80 (+10)
PEnd: 4%
MEnd: 8%
Lk: 8 (+5)

64/400 EXP
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Zavie Bryce's Compendium   Zavie Bryce's Compendium EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 10:57 pm

I received four points in Dex from the following thread.

Source: An Apology

Old Stats:

HP: 80
SP: 80
Lk: 8

New Stats:

HP: 80
SP: 80
Dx: 7
Lk: 8
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Zavie Bryce's Compendium   Zavie Bryce's Compendium EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 12:16 am

Zavie received 129 EXP in the latest battle within the following thread.

192/400 EXP
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Zavie Bryce's Compendium   Zavie Bryce's Compendium EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 7:08 pm

So, a minor mistake of mine, I forgot to note I received EXP from the Gargoyle fight! As well as loosing my Medicine! Albeit... I also just got one back later... But, um, that will be in the next post~ ;D

Zavie received 182 EXP and Mask Shards x3 from the Gargoyle battle in the following thread.

374/400 EXP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zavie Bryce's Compendium   Zavie Bryce's Compendium Empty

Back to top Go down

Zavie Bryce's Compendium
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next