Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
An Apology [Zavie] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
An Apology [Zavie] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
An Apology [Zavie] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
An Apology [Zavie] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
An Apology [Zavie] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
An Apology [Zavie] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
An Apology [Zavie] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
An Apology [Zavie] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
An Apology [Zavie] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

An Apology [Zavie]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

An Apology [Zavie] Empty
PostSubject: An Apology [Zavie]   An Apology [Zavie] EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 11:39 pm

It's been a while since Gabe saw Zavie, he figured the younger needed his space. Did Gabe say something wrong or did something wrong? He was pretty much unsure at the fact, but he hoped that he could work things out with the guy. He didn't think that the important part of being an adult was having someone hate you, Gabe would of only wanted to inspire people at least. "Sigh.." Gabe took a deep breath before entering the shop, wondering what would happen. "Good day!"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

An Apology [Zavie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology [Zavie]   An Apology [Zavie] EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 12:34 pm

An Apology [Zavie] 4WOGAY7

"W-Welcome too the Heartfelt Bakery! We will be right with you, sir!"

Zavie's voice would say as he handed an elderly women an order of breads and cookies. The usually calm and peaceful bakery was instead filled with people coming for orders, window shopping, and buying things. It was hectic, that was safe to say! The boy's parents were even on the floor as well, his mother running another cash register while his father answered questions and took down orders. It was quite the scene it was.

An Apology [Zavie] 46ff2f234857126b7a7273532250bc1c

"Yes yes, ma'am. Your order will be done shortly, it's in the oven as we speak! Now, if you could move to the side... Next!"

His mother would call as a new customer with a handful of jellies came too the counter. She'd smile happily before asking them how their day was and what they thought of the store. Polite words from a polite woman who knew how to talk to people and make them feel welcomed. The boy did his best to make sure he had a smile on his face and helped every customer that found their way too his register.

An Apology [Zavie] 653f7b9cc1638e0aaf1ab1de5eaa764c

"Yes sir, I understand sir. Your order will be done by next Tuesday, thank you for your patronage! Hm? Yes, our cupcakes are made right here, ma'am. Fresh every morning."

The boy's father would say as he hung up the phone and immediately answered a woman with child's question. Fluid movements through conversations was his forte, the boy supposed. Aside from being a baker, his father was really good at talking to people. The boy tried to do that as well as he manned the register, a smile on his face as he helped the rather steady flow of customers coming to his register. It was a busy day, and he had no time to dawdle!
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

An Apology [Zavie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology [Zavie]   An Apology [Zavie] EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 6:39 pm

With the scene that Gabe paid attention to, Gabe wasn't too sure if he belonged here. He wanted to atleast get it over with so that he wouldn't have much of anything else to do in the sense of an apology, but perhaps he could use this to get a nice gift for Athena. He wasn't too sure if she liked sweets, but right now, Gabe needed and excuse. " ..." Standing on line, Gabe awaited until it was his turn and pretty much gave Zavie a sharp bow. " Hello, i'm... about last time.... my sincerest apologies... this probably isn't the best time, but i came here to make an order too, if you will...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

An Apology [Zavie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology [Zavie]   An Apology [Zavie] EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 12:43 pm

The boy would smile as he helped one customer after the other. It was kind of sort of really tiring... He wasn't going to lie! But he wanted to help out his parents, and this was the best way he knew how to help! Though, the next customer caused him to hesitate. Gabe? Why was he here...?

An Apology [Zavie] XySOqYZ

"N-Nani...? W-What are you doing? Stop that..."

The boy would say with a sigh, his parents giving him a quick glance before they returned to their customers. The people behind Gabe had raised eyebrows and sighed at the scene. They wanted to get out of there already, you know.

"Aaah... Well, sir, I am not taking orders right now. My father is, over there. So, um, if you could quickly go over there that would be great so I can help the other customers!" the boy would say with a somewhat forced smile to hide his confusion. What was he going on about...? It was kind of hard to tell...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

An Apology [Zavie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology [Zavie]   An Apology [Zavie] EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 7:21 pm

Perhaps what he did was uncalled for or inappropriate? Even though buying something would bring Zavie's family more business, Gabe was keen on providing a proper apology. "Very well then...my mistake.." Gabe would then turn around and proceed to head onto the line that Zavie's father seems to be working for the time being.

As soon as he walked over there, Gabe decided to place his order with this man. " Hello there fine chap, i've come to browse your wares and purchase a small sized strawberry shortcake if you will. Do you have anything like that premade, or will it take a while to be prepared?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

An Apology [Zavie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology [Zavie]   An Apology [Zavie] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 9:38 pm

The boy would smile and nod before quickly getting back into the swing of his work. Checking out items, ducking behind the counter for orders, helping his mom with some of said orders... It was quite the hassall. But, why was he here? Further more, why was he apologizing? It was so confusing... It kind of made his head hurt.

His father, though, had seen the whole event. He hadn't seen this man before but a few times... Did something happen the last time he came by the store? Or did his son sneak out...? If it was the latter, a punishment would be insued. He couldn't know this man very well enough to trust his words... Not in the nation they lived in, at least. Caution always had to be taken when it came to people such as these.

An Apology [Zavie] Tumblr_mp2tivySO81rjf4f5o9_250

"So you know my son? Huh... Haven't you only been here twice?"

The baker would inquire before looking the man up and down. He certainly didn't seem threatening... At the very least, a quick knock too the noggin would quickly put him out of comission. With a gentle shrug and a sigh, he decided to let this pass for now. Like that clown, he highly doubted anything neccesarily bad could come of this... However, he knew what his wife would say.

"Eh? Small shortcake you say? Well yeah. Your eyes working well, buddy? They're right up front. Eight dollars for each one you want. That all?" he'd say in his usually friendly tone, yet his words were laced with noted aloofness. He didn't imediatly trust a man that just walked in and bowed to his son... They weren't even Japanese. They were English, for Christ's sake... Some people...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

An Apology [Zavie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology [Zavie]   An Apology [Zavie] EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 4:14 pm

Know your son? No, i don't know much of the lad, but i am well acquainted with him. To truly know someone is an understatement, but its pleased top make your acquaintance as Zavie's father. "Gabe was respectful to the man as he made a hand gesture. "Parenthood must be such a beautiful thing, reminds me of the time i would be around my fathers personal tailor service." That was a beautiful memory, Gabe was taught how to sow at that time. But it was a long time ago, and he didn't want to bore the man.

"Well... yes.. that is what i requested... then i'll take two. "
Gabe felt that having two gifts in order would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

An Apology [Zavie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology [Zavie]   An Apology [Zavie] EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 12:29 pm

An Apology [Zavie] Arthur-Kirkland-hetalia-england-34442999-554-310

Was this guy really part of the government? He could practically hear the collective sigh his wife and Zavie held. Plus, what was he even talking about? Why was he being so formal? Jeez, this was a bakery not a five star restaurant! Jeez... It practically felt like everyone was looking at them now...

"Y-Yeah... Same here." the man would say simply. He really didn't know how to react to this man... Was that clown like this? If so, he'd have to reconsider the people Zavie hung out with. He didn't necessarily want his son hanging out with complete weirdos, after all.

"Alright then... You can go and get them. Unless you want to make an order, that is. I don't exactly have a cash register here." the man would say, gesturing the baron portion of the counter he was standing at. He'd wait for a moment before the phone rang behind him, he'd quickly pick it up and put down an order, looking Gabe up and down in the mean while. Who in the utter hell was this guy supposed to be...?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

An Apology [Zavie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology [Zavie]   An Apology [Zavie] EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 11:35 pm

"Go and get them?" Gabe would make up a strange look on his face. "At such a person's establishment, someone as unqualified as me should be able to reach around the nearby counters and handle food that has been delicately prepared by you and your family. I am not taking a stance of laziness, but those with talents as yours should be highly appreciated in the sense of.... traveling to new heights with your taste buds.

Gabe would then raise his hands. "Plus my gloves are dirty, so i apologise. "After that moment gabe would shift over to the cash register. "i'll pay over here then, kind sir."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

An Apology [Zavie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology [Zavie]   An Apology [Zavie] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 10:10 am

Was he being punked? He felt like he was being punked. Was this guy a punk? Did he need to show him what he did to punks? Zavie would look at him with pleading eyes though, it was obvious this man... Was weird. With a heavy sigh though, the man would ignore the magician's... Strangeness before heading to the back of the store and bringing two freshly iced shortcakes too the counter in small boxes. (R-Right up front generally means in the front of the store, not the case...)

"A-Ah... Um... Is that all, Gabe...?" the boy would say with a slightly confused face. He'd quickly ring up the cakes though, looking up at Gabe with a small tilt of his head. He was very confused as to why this man came here... Did he do something wrong last time? It was kind of confusing...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

An Apology [Zavie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology [Zavie]   An Apology [Zavie] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 10:47 am

"Yes......"

Though Gabe closed his eyes in a breif second of deep thought , and opened it once more with a light smile before giving the boy his debit card.

An Apology [Zavie] Tumblr_mv96mp9dqU1swtcono1_500
"I originally came here to apologize because i felt as if i said something wrong during our last encounter. In my head, the right thing to do was to apologize, even if its a vague thought of wrongfulness, especially if its towards good people...."
Well, Gabe believed them to be good people. After getting rung up, Gabe would take the bag and give and acknowledging nod.

"I'll be out of your hair now, ciao, Bryce family."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

An Apology [Zavie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology [Zavie]   An Apology [Zavie] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 12:05 pm

The boy was speechless as he charged the man's card and gave it back. He didn't know what to do... He'd watch as the young man left the store, waving as he said ciao. He held his breath though... Something felt wrong. Did he do something wrong? It felt...

The boy would look at his parents for a split second before jumping from behind the counter and dashing through the store. He'd run out the front door and look for Gabe. He had too... Something had to be done about... Something. He spotted him after a few moments, he'd raise his voice in the middle of the street.

An Apology [Zavie] OsSMxHV

"G-Gaaaabe! Hold on!"

The boy would shout before running up to the magician and going to grab his hand. He'd look up at him with a red face, his hat firmly on his head. He'd breath in deeply before shaking his head, a determined look on his face.

An Apology [Zavie] IyDZh2Q

"Y-You are my friend... A-And I want to help you as much as I can because of that... I, you did nothing wrong... I just... I want to be a good friend."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

An Apology [Zavie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology [Zavie]   An Apology [Zavie] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 4:47 pm

Hmm?" Gabe slightly turned around. Did he forget something at the store? Seeing young Zavie run out was a site to behold, he never seen the boy run out in the middle of handling his work. If thats the case, then it really must be something that Gabe did wrong, though, something unexpected happened at the root of this thought.

Noticing that the boy was pretty modest with Gabe, the young man would then take his hand and firmly grasp it. "The good thing about growing up into being an adult, is strength. Along the challenges that you face, youll grow strong. I can already see that in you Zavie, and you are a good friend of mine... so..... thats nothing to worry about. " Gabe then let go and patted the lad on the shoulder. I'm rather relieved... oh! Do you like manga?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

An Apology [Zavie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology [Zavie]   An Apology [Zavie] EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 4:58 pm

Ah... He was still weird, and he really didn't understand most of what the strange magician told him... But... The boy would smile lightly. It felt oddly comforting to hear his mostly out of place advise. Maybe they could become better friends if he could decipher the weird sounding words? Maybe! He could just hope!

"I am glad we are friends, then! Let us be the best friends we can be!" the boy would say happily. He'd smile with sparkling eyes. He loved knowing he had made a friend... He didn't really think he had a lot of those... So the ones he had he cherished with all of his might!

"Eh? Manga...? I do not know what that is... Mmn, maybe we could talk about that after my shift though! I-If you are staying in Little Tokyo for a bit longer, that is." the boy would offer with a small smile. Maybe they could hang out for reals for once! Oh, maybe he could show him his calendar and pillow collection! It'd be great!

"Oh oh! I could invite you into my room! I can show you my calendar collection, if you would like!" he'd offer once more with a happy smile. Here was too hoping!
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

An Apology [Zavie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology [Zavie]   An Apology [Zavie] EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 8:11 pm

You don't know what Manga is? I know you've been in doors for quite some time, but if you know what anime is, it does come from manga sometimes, most of it is anime adaptations..well..the good ones." Gabe then shrugged and laughed anyway. "Alright little buddy, i'll be sure to check out your cool calendar collection, and you'll be in for a treat. You'll get to read your very first manga, sounds exciting right?"

That sounded like a good deal. " Ya, well be great friends.. but i dont want to keep you, so send me a sms alright?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Apology [Zavie] Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Apology [Zavie]   An Apology [Zavie] Empty

Back to top Go down

An Apology [Zavie]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next