Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)   The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 1:02 pm

"Still not even a chuckle eh? Well we'll well see well about that we'll!" 8D chuckled at his own little impromptu odd sentence before spinning his hammer and tossing it into the air with a flick of his wrist. "Thank you Zav for the boost! Now watch as I play Whak a Frog! Ehehe"

8D leaped into the air and happily caught the hammer mid spin and began to spin with it, building momentum before bringing the hammer down onto the demon with a pleasant  squeak radiating out from the hammer. He then planted his feet and delivered a second squeaky blow before hopping back to his team.

Stats:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)   The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:24 pm

"Two down, one to go Cals!" Terra would call out excitedly, he was really enjoying being active again. He had found it sooooo boring not being able to do anything for so long, he was just glad to be back with Callie! "Let's go help ya clown friend deal with that last little froggie shall we? Nehehe!"

Callie would spin around to see 8D slam his hammer into the last remaining enemy before backing off, she would run past him and tap him on the shoulder as she went. "Tag! My turn!" She'd call out as she did, this game was fun!... I-it was a game right? It must be, this wasn't normal and that was for sure! Either way it was too late to turn back now!

The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 3 Lm5KTGd

"Let's end this Terra!~"

Stats:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)   The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 4:16 pm

Oh, only one enemy left! This battle was going absolutely wonderful! Who would've thought it could've gone this smoothly? With a smile, the boy would watch the other two go for the attack. Well, with the boosting effect of his spells from earlier, this monster was totally doomed! It was time to play tag too!

The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 3 Fi5sBtq

"Okay okay! My turn! Kitty cracker scratch!"

"W-What are you doing!? Do not confront it yourself! Fool of a vassal, you better not miss!"

Stats:

Passives and Potentials:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)   The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 5:53 pm

The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 3 O1Q9Bpc

With the final flurry of concentrated blows, the last of the demons would topple over as well, clearing the area of danger. Now, the trio was finally safe, but they were left with new powers and a change of outlook on the current situation in Endymion. There may be no more demons in sight at the moment, but that didn't reduce the heaviness of the situation. What would they do now that they could see what they haven't before...?

EXP Reward:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)   The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 9:51 pm

"NANANAA na na NA nanaaaaa! Do do DODOdo DO da Do dodo Dadoo Da do dadoooooo," 8D chuckled to himself as he played the familiar victory theme from his on board speakers. The little rabbit by his side danced a happy jig as the last the demons faded away and the battle drew to a close.

"So! While I am sure you both have a LOT of questions and I have a LOT of answers. Whew... Uh... But first! I would like to go on record and say," 8D paused dramatically as he held his hammer to the sky  and shot confetti from his ears"WE ROCKED IT HARD COOOOORE! WOOOOO! Who needs the cadets to handle demons when you got us! Yeah! I'd say we DEMONstrated some top notch teamwork guys! Ehehehe"

"We DEMONated them! Hyuck!" Crusader added with a hearty chuckle as he mirrored 8D's pose with his spear.

"PERSONAly I don't think that could have gone any better!"

"I SHADOWn't see any way it could have!"

"I think we've taught them a lesson that won't be soon FORGOTTEN!"

This would continue untill someone stopped him... please... PLEASE stop him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)   The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 11:52 am

As the battle drew to a close, Terra would reappear in his fox form in front of Callie and take a few steps forward, looking at the area the demons once stood. "Woah..." Terra would continue to step towards their remains, surprised at how well that first encounter had gone. He had never seen himself as mu-"ARGH!" The small fox would suddenly fall down feeling all of his energy suddenly drained, Callie would quickly notice this and run over to the defenseless shadow and pick him up. "Neheh... I guess we're still tied to each other, ey?"

Callie would hug the shadow of fluff and smile. "Guess so, but I wouldn't have it any other way!" She'd then proceed to join in the celebrations of victory with Grins, she still wasn't one hundred percent sure of what just happened, but it seemed like a fun game! And games are always even more fun when you win! Especially when you got to play those games with your friends, they had both done really amazingly! Callie really wanted to know what that thing Zavie did was, it made her feel ready for anything!

Proceeding to tackle into 8D, Callie would give the robot clown a quick hug, which Terra only just managed to stop himself being squished in the middle by leaping up onto Callie's shoulder. "I do have a lot of questions! S-such as what in the world was all of that! A-and how'd we do all those things? And why is Terra back? W-who were those thing's we fought? W... Why does the place look so creepy...?" Pausing to take her first good look of the surroundings, she'd notice that the place was not as she remembered the outside of the bar... It seemed all twisted and wrong, with no real logic behind the ways it folded in on itself. "H-huh... Should we head back inside?" She'd add with a lopsided smile.

Whilst this was all going on, Terra had become very silent, Callie had guessed it was because he was acting shy as usual. Yet something else was just preoccupying his mind, making him feel simultaneously overjoyed and filled with guilt. He wouldn't care at all if it was anyone else, but there was something about her... Oh well, he was just happy that she was still happy... For more reasons than one.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)   The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 12:35 pm

Oh... That battle was really weird. And it made him feel kind of tired. He'd stumble a bit as he finally sat down, sighing as Proxy murmured in his mind. He could hear her in there, it was weird. And it gave him a headache... He kind of just wanted to go home now...

"You did well... It is time for your young body to rest now." the shadow would say quietly before the boy's cloak and gloves would shift from there solid forms to a more shadowy smoke. It'd swirl around the boy before condensing in the boy's hair, transforming into a bead chain. Oh, that felt weird... What also felt weird was the fact his hat was near the door frame... With a quick bolt towards the door, he swiftly put the hat back on, sighing in slight relief... No one saw, good.

"U-Umm... I just want to know where my parents are... I-I am a little scared..." the boy would say with a small frown. He really didn't care about anything else... He knew about the demons, the cadets, and the terrorists... And now he had powers... He didn't really want to think about that right now. He just wanted to go home and hide like he always did.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)   The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 7:52 pm

"You could say we-" 8D's tenth bad pun on the subject was cut tragically short as a mound of perpetual happiness, sunshine, and rainbows crashed head first into him at mach hug and nearly vaporized him with it's shear force. He stumbled back a bit only to be caught by Crusader's quick paws. After stabilizing 8D smiled down at the little bundle of joy in his arms and gave her an affectionate hug and nuzzle before spinning with a joyful laugh and bounce. "We won we won we won! Eheheh!" his joyful cheers would be accompanied by Crusader's jubilation and praise.

"Hm?...Zavie," 8D would stop spinning and take on a surprisingly mature tone for the childish robot. He would smile to the young cat boy should he look over and set Callie down before taking her hand."We can talk about all this tomorrow, lets go find your parents and get you home safe. You can pop back over in the morning if you'd like! We really do have a lot to talk about..." 8D looked to Callie and hoped she understood. Their questions could wait, Zavie's parents must have been worried sick.

"Come on Cals, lets go help you're boyfriend find his parents, then we better head back inside before any more monsters show up. Ehehehe," He puncuated his teasing with a wink.

~Several hours later~

8D sat alone on the roof of the bar, looking up at the stars as they twinkled in the night sky, a grimace plastered over his face. "I hate you... Yes you. What you're doing is monstrous, and you don't even know it. To us this isn't a game, this isn't a hobby, this is our life... And none of you have any right to it. If you had any sort of compassion you'd stop. Leave us alone... Tch, though, I've seen what it's like when that happens... Perhaps that would be better for us."

"Who are you talking to 8D?" Crusader's voice crackled within 8D's head. Silently he wondered if he had over sold the whole "Awakening" Perhaps the screaming was a bit much, after all... Back when it really happened it was more of a switch being flipped then a forceful birth... But hey, if nothing else he is a showman. Best give the audience something to read ya know?

"No one..." 8D grimaced as he felt something crawling in the back of his mind. "Just crazy old 8D blathering on about nothing.... Ehehe..."

SSBzd2Vhci4uLiB3aGVu IEkgZ2V0IG91dC4uLiBJIHdpbGwgb WFrZSBzdXJlIHlvdSBhbGwgcGF5Lg==

"Exit"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)   The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:50 pm

Callie would be spun around by 8D, laughing happily as she hugged her robotic friend. She was overjoyed that he was okay, and that she was able to prove herself that she was capable of saving his life every now and again! "Ahem." W-with help of her own of course! She was still kinda confused on everything that happened, but it was a sure fun game! "Of course we won! Nothing can beat us when we work together 8D!" She'd say, with a beaming smile before looking over to Zavie. "Plus we have Zavie too now! He's an amazing addition to our little group!"

"Huh...?" Callie would seem confused when Grins would put her down, Zavie came with his parents? She hadn't seen them at all that night and had presumed her little talk with him gave him the courage to go out alone! B-but perhaps not... "Hmm... Okay! Let's go find ya parents, we can talk over tea and biscuits tomorrow!" She'd say with a giggle, tracking down his parents shouldn't be too hard if they were near by, they'd smell fairly similar to Zavie himself so she could probably detect them before they were even in sight! Easy as one tw---...

"...B-boyfriend?"

~Later~

"Yaaawwwnnn..."
The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 3 KxchcOd

Finally after a long day, Callie would crawl into her usual bed, at her usual home, cuddling her usual teddy bear, setting the alarm a few hours later than it was set for her as usual and slowly drifting off to sleep whilst thinking about her day as per usual. Tomorrow she'd probably wake up and set the alarm on snooze like she always did, moaning when Kay told her she was being lazy and then suddenly getting up as soon as 8D wanted to play something. Everything would still be as it should be, she would still live her life as per normal and be as happy as she ever was!... Right? The only difference this particular bed time had, was she was accompanied by a long lost friend. She'd mumble one last thing before her consciousness left her. "Goodnight Terra..."

"Sleep well Cals, my little ball of happy power..."

[~Exit~]
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)   The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 12:13 pm

A-Ah... He really didn't have much to say. He'd simply run up to Grins and hold his hand tightly. It was rather dangerous to be out alone at night... What he feared would happen actually happened, but with something that was somewhat worst. Would he have to choose a side...? He didn't want to choose anything. He just wanted to stay at home and not have anything change. He'd continue living the normal life he had always lived... Nothing would have to change, right?

_____

He was laying in bed, his room dark and his window closed. He laid on his side, looking at the various plush pillows littering his floor. His parents hadn't been mad at him. They were just scared and grateful a... Somewhat responsible adult(?) had found him and kept him safe. Though, he was still frightened of what would happen. Proxy didn't have very many words of comfort. Their discussion earlier showed how dire the situation was between the two sides. Neither of the two options were safe. Be a fanatic and try and fight a government, or join the government and fight a dangerous terrorist group. What the hell had this world become? Fighting a war would have been easier... This was just impossible. No one was going to win at this rate.

It didn't matter much though. He had always hid his ears and tail, and now it'd be easier with another pair of eyes and ears helping him out. Plus, the bead chain wasn't even that noticeable with its yellow coloring. They could still hide until something better came along. Right? Plus, they still had Grins and Callie! They'd find a way... Of course. There was always a better option. One that wasn't awful and dangerous and scary. It'd be okay... Right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)   The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fox, The Cat, and The Rabbit (Callie, Zavie, and 8D's awakening.)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3