Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)

Go down 
+4
Albrecht
Penny
Godai
Grantus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Re-rolling Crit chance. Crit if 1 to 4.
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 6:15 pm

What was with this bad luck lately...?

''I'm fine. It didn't really hurt.''

Stats/Equips:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 6:50 pm

Stats:
Action:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 6:53 pm

"After?"That was suspicious, now she had his interest"Once we're done here, i'd like to hear more about his plans."He had the feeling she wouldn't tell him anything about their plans"Alright, let's kick some ass."Shortly after Kazuya would show up summoning his persona, so he finally caught up with them... That guy had a talent to lag behind and then catch up with the team after a while"Finally showed up, huh?".

Blaez:

Rinna:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 10:04 pm

Hiro would continue to watch the battles unfold with his eyes closed. The energy that burst forth were indeed powerful, but the creatures here were not giving the uninvited any room to breathe. Already they were attacking full force, but how long would the creatures stand up to the forces at hand...and if they failed..? He would be left alone to defend the Father. Not something he was particularly fond of. Unlike the others on the field he was only one, so he supposed he'd simply have to play this another way.

What if he would could do something to shake them up a bit? Make their job of getting to him and the Father harder? Crimson eyes would open slightly as his senses locked on all the doors. They were out there. Some closer than others.

With the creak of leather, he would shift from his spot on the floor and stand. It was time to lower these numbers, but what crack should he go for first? Should he tackle the one left behind or perhaps another crack he saw?

Quietly, he would pull out a pair of dice and toss them upon the ground. As they landed he would smirk as he saw the numbers there that marked the target he should target. This was going to be fun.

[3 - Action: Hiro moves from Block 8 via the upper right door. He moves three spaces into the hall.
1 - Wait: He stops, lingering three spaces away from Block 8 and Block 10. Tracking Rita's team.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 10:15 pm

Edit 1:

((Whoops! Misread: Hiro is still in Block 8 with Master. He is watching the upper door and tracking Rita's team.

Should just be: 1 - Wait and tracking. ))
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 2:00 am

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 Simon_10

Simon Alba:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 7:04 pm

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 350px-Dark_Hide_KHBBSFM

The Hunter:

Jack's side -

Horde 2:

Horde 3:

Blaez's side -

Horde 1:

Horde 2:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 6:59 am

Rita grunted. "I didn't say I was allied with her. We have the same end goal, but the ends don't justify the means." Seemed that little group of critters there wasn't too fond of getting hit. Well... time to change that. "I know very well what they're trying to do, which is why I'm not allied with them." Hou-ou shone a bright gold and fired off a wave of fire at the horde Jack had just attacked, making a swirl of fire beneath it that would shoot upwards and engulf the group.

"I agree with your Persona, that was kinda lame." She shrugged, as Hou-ou screeched, hopping back onto her shoulder. It must have been awkward, seeing such a huge bird resting on someone's shoulder. Well, Rita was just happy with keeping it like that.

Stats:

Actions:

Lia Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 9:46 am

''Oh crap!'' Jack swore as he dodged rolled to the left to avoid the chunk of ice that would have knocked him flat on his ass, only to get caught in what looked to him like a Dynamic Hellstorm...''D-damn... those things hurt more then I thought...'' Jack shook off the blow and got back to his feet.

''Geh....Well... sure but it was worth a least an 8! I mean I've never gotten a C in my life,'' Ok this was starting to get to Jack a lot more then it should have... He knew it didn't really matter but his pride was on the line damn it! He knew that speech wasn't his best work but it deserved a little more then a 75%...

''Ya see, Arisato-chan knows I'm right right.... You need to practice more, a Red who can't give speeches is as worthless as your American Adaptations! You should take a page out of Banban's book! He was able to give me an inspirational speech without talking once and-''

''That is enough of that.....'' Jack quickly summoned Megazord's tarot card and slid it into his morpher. At once Akiba red dissipated and Megazord took it's place, ''Don't have the heart to tell the guy...''

''I think the speech was ok, by Mighty Morphen standards.'' Megazord shrugged  and paused for a moment before he charged towards the shadow hordes.

''I don't know if that was a compliment.... Regardless, thanks for the heal! Now lets finish the staggering one off with a...DYNAMIC PUNISHER!"

Stats:

Passives and Persona:

Skill used:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 10:48 am

Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 11:26 am

Stats/Equips:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 6:57 pm

"Damn it!"

Stats:
Action:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 7:16 pm

"What a pain, killing those things will take longer than i expected..."

Blaez:

Rinna:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 7:33 pm

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 Simon_10

Simon Alba:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next