Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)

Go down 
+4
Albrecht
Penny
Godai
Grantus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 2:04 am

Hyde nodded at Hiro as soon as he mentioned something being done. " I'm trying, Just have Fa-" Hyde's words were cut off when he noticed a giant hand coming his way. It looks like Nesoi started his assault on Hyde this time. However, Jack came in and protected hyde from the blow. "Jack!" Hyde would say in a worried tuen as the flames that NEsoi spewed at Hyde washed off like an afterthought. Combined with his invested magic defenses and oki's charm protecting hyde, he didn't take too much damage this time around. However, he was worried about his comrade. "Jack...." Hyde was going to say more, but he was cut off by the words that Jack uttered to him, about being there with nilo and nilo being their brother. "....." Jack would of blamed everything on himself and hyde wouldn't of made it better. When Hyde took JAck's hand, he smiled. "Look, im also your brother! Ok?! We need to look out for each other now. But i'm about to do something pretty stupid...so..." After allowing JAck to help him up, Hyde looked at nesoi.

"I agree with simon, there were some people worth sparing, like Thesis, I guess this is a confession guys...I fought her on my way here.... and she did something to me...and wanted my body for something...to take over nesoi... I refused ....also mentioning that my entire being was made up of one half of primordial essence and.... the other half of an angel... do you get it... where the primordial half came from? I'm like them ....this thing....and yet..............I don't know. "
Hyde would then look back at the group. "But.... as foolish as this seems, I didn't kill her either, I was sure she would rot away on her own... but... whatever she did to me...sapping my strength at every passing turn. " Hyde was silent for a moment, but his tone of voice was also saddening to hear. " I think this is for good.... so...this is it......for me...... but not for you guys.... ill take care of the rest... if I fall either way... then..id rather not endanger my friends....and the people who came here to risk their lives in order to save our home... I wont trample on that desire.... this is a selfish choice... but i'm making it.....This is goodbye...

"Hyde would then snap his fingers, beginning the T5 fusion spell. The first part of it was to send everyone that wasn't infected by nesoi to safety. And the second part....." I'm ready Hemera..."

Skill
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 12:50 pm

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 Tumblr_static_itttoki

When Hyde was a boy, he left his cruel world of demons to come here, and threw himself headlong into a fate he never could understand. He went through a lot to escape the world now its own realm, to an island home that could not escape its own peril. And yet, he always kept a smile. Even through everyone either talking him down, or failing to keep him out of trouble, he was still nonetheless there when he was needed. Hyde Mizumi is a man of great power, and a man who had his own Answer to Life's Greatest Question. That answer was something only he would ever know, and an answer only he could come up with. In the face of the impending doom, he did what he had to, but not without some help.

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 1412828428

At the sign, his Persona seemed to nod, and  placed a hand on his shoulder once more before vanishing into white pearls, which then fluttered around the young man, covering him in a white light. Anyone who saw it would find the light far too bright to look at, but could still see the image of their friend inside that light, snapping his fingers like it was no big deal. He didn't seem to mind this risk, and neither did Hemera herself. They both knew what was going to happen after this, and while it may not have brought so much pain to Hyde seemingly, it dealt a great blow to Hemera's heart. They had watched him grow into the man he became today, and yet they would never see them grow beyond that; as his life was not destined for that. His life had other plans for him.

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_mze8xvr99x1s3z2xi

Hyde could feel the light burn him from the inside, and it certainly hurt him. It was like everything in his body was being removed from him, or rather, a part of him was being removed from his body. Either way, it did not bring him down. He could still stand, and soon, it was like having an out of body experience, as he could see his body behind him, burning up in the holy energy. However, a familiar hand came to his, and even if Hyde refused to take it, the hand of the white-haired being would grab his, and soon, his body would vanish behind him. He had no idea where he was going, but it seemed that his consciousness was fading. His eyes were getting heavy, and his vision blurry. Hyde had simply lost his will to stay awake, and soon...his eyes.....

Had begun to close...

On the outside, the ray of light would simply retract, and expand into an enormous wave of holy power, which consumed the body of Nesoi; who even despite making naught a single noise, released a rumbling sound from its body. Meanwhile, before anyone could see the results of the attack, they too would be hit by the light, and they would vanish, the attack causing them to lose consciousness. The attack did not hurt them, it merely plucked them from this world, to send them somewhere else.

Outside the world, the black orb was suddenly overcome by a familiar ray of light, that spread just as far as the orb did, nearly covering much of Standasen, before it faded, the black sphere fading with it. Anyone over the islands could see it, and anyone who knew that young man could feel a strange sensation, like they knew he was the source of it all.

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 Ittoki10

The rest would wake up on a grassy field, and they would find themselves in the middle of Standasen stadium, with the strange black under them now gone. They could actually smell the grass that now laid beneath them. They were not hurt, perhaps scarred, but alive and well. However, it would not be long before they would notice the body of Hyde Mizumi, eyes closed and in the middle of them all, presumably sleeping like he hadn't a care in the world. But if anyone were to get near him, he would not wake up. His body would not rise and fall from breathing, and were anyone to check, his heart would not be beating...

Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:26 pm

It didn't take long... it never took this long. Was she wrong in her views? Hearing Hyde's speech made her think as she rushed over to Lia's side after the attack, getting her up and embracing her.

"That... Hyde, you shouldn't, you can't!" After the whole talk, the silvernette reached a hand out before being blinded by the light that came again, making her use that same hand to shield her eyes. Was that light why... her eyes were now wet? It didn't take a genius to understand what he was doing. Maybe they were never close but Rita couldn't help but feel like Hyde was definitely a friend, and a very good one too...

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 Yv7EQVS

"You can't do this to us, Hyde... please, stop it right now!" She tried to scream but it was useless, and soon, the light engulfed her like the rest... Rita took this moment to remember the redhead. They didn't meet too often, but when they did, they had always helped each other. So what if they weren't close? Did proximity matter to be friends with someone else? Well... she still wished they could have talked more, they didn't even get to know each other aside from some brief interactions and chats. Hell, they hadn't spoken for a while now... was this the right time to be reflecting on your choices? Not like she could do anything else...

Once the silvernette woke up, she was still holding Lia, unless the performer had moved away from her before they were hit. Her eyes... she reached up to feel them. "...it wasn't a dream." She got up slowly, looking around until she saw Hyde's body in the middle of the ground, everybody else having been transported back here. Dammit... she didn't have the courage to go to it. Rita simply held onto Lia's hand tightly, her frown deepening. She... was sad. Was this the only way out? Did he really have to do that? Hell... the one reason she didn't have the courage to go there was because it was too obvious...

"He isn't going to wake up again, is he?"

Hou-ou's, or rather, her former Shadow's words echoed through her mind. She didn't want to believe herself but... it was true, wasn't it? "Shikatanai... Or so it sounds..." Rita was strangely calm, simply staring off into the sky as two steady streams of tears ran down her cheeks. Hyde... was someone else no-one could save. Maybe there was still hope, but whatever was inside Rita had disappeared now. How could you blame her? Hell... could she blame the redhead? No, truth be told... if this was truly the end, he gave his life for this greenery, for this scenery, for this life. Everyone's life.

"Lia... are you okay?" Deviating from her thoughts, the silvernette placed a hand on her lover's cheek, hoping to wake her up. If she did, Rita would finally take a long look at her scarred eyes, letting her own droop before a small smile showed up again. "I guess... I didn't do a good job holding up my part of our deal, huh...?" Her smile was wry, but it wasn't like Rita regretted bringing her along... even still, the pain was there. Seeing Lia be marked so deeply because of this wounded her, but that was fine... they were still together, weren't they?
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:58 pm

Jack's eyes shot open... Huh... Was it a dream? All of it? Sure felt like it? That bright flash it was... So powerful...Where... Where was he?... Who was he?... Wait. Jack. His name is Jack, all at once the events of the past year flooded back into his mind. From the day Nilo helped him with his Zipper problem out in front of the dorms, to the day of the First Ranger meeting, to that day of detention where he met Charles or latter that night when he helped Blaez with that mugging situation... The day he met Sharaku in the street, Meeting Kaz and scouting him for the Rangers...The first time he Nilo and Charles met in his shack. The day of the tower when his purpose in this life was made clear to him... the day Nilo died and the fate of a Persona user was made even more clear. Meeting Mae, and Hyde in the lunchroom only to bring Mae into the fold as a ranger. The Day at the hotsprings where Oki first graced his heart. Meeting Nagisa in the park, and Quinn in the streets... Staring contests with statues, and Vigilantism... Helping those who needed it and being attacked by those who didn't. The past year brought change.... Both things gained...

"HYDE!" and lost.

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 04.jpg?height=385&width=510&matte=false&format=jpeg&quality=0
Jack scrambled to his feet and searched the stadium... it seemed... nice for a change... His eyes settled on where Hyde lay in the grass. Everyone else seemed to be there to! They made it! They all made it!"Hyde! You son of a bitch! HAHA! Why didn't you tell me you could do stuff like that!" With a happy jog Jack ran up to his sleeping friend... Though what he found odd... was Rita weeping off to the side.

"Rita... What's wrong! We won! We should be calibrating! Drinks at the youth center are on me tonight, just as soon as we get Hyde up we can start on our way home! Ya know they never show this part in the show... It's always beat the big bad and then BOOM after party heh, right Hyde?" Jack chuckled to himself as he looked at his fallen friend."H-Heh... you must be really out of it man! Y-you're out cold..." Jack knelt down and reached out to shake Hyde awake, sure that the red head was just sleeping off the massive attack, however, even with the leather of his glove separating them... Jack could feel how cold Hyde felt...

"No..." In an instant Jack tore off his helmet and tossed it aside.

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 Scotthelmet

"NO god damn it NO!" Jack shouted as he began to shake Hyde, hoping, praying to get some sort of response. Anything! A shift, a breath, a murmur. ANYTHING! "Hyde I swear to GOD if you died on me I will KICK YOU ASS! Now wake up!" Jack's tears flowed once again... Not that he gave them any notice... "Wake up! You bastard! Wake up! Not again! I can't! I..." Jack's sobs over took him... his body shook as he wept. "You can't leave to... I won't let you... I w- I won't..." Jack sat sobbing for a moment...

At once Jack was at his feet... his Tears dried, his face devoid of emotion. In a dull flash of Red his battalizer, his supermode, activated. He took two slow steps away from where Hyde lay and fell to his knees. Without another word, Jack let out a roar and began to drive his fist into the ground as hard as he could"GIVE HIM BACK! I KNOW YOU HAVE HIM SO GIVE HIM BACK!" Jack's shouts were probably loud enough to wake the dead... which in all honesty was probably his intent. Each punch caused a small crater no bigger then an few inches deep to form in the ground... This was what he was good for... Punching... That was all he ever contributed to these fights. Even his way of waking people up involved punching... Even as he felt his hand break and his Battelizer fade, as he felt the blood from his broken knuckles fill his glove... Jack continued to punch... Determined to punch his way back into that hell and drag Hyde back up here. Then he would punch Hyde for being such a god damned Idiot...

"Give him back.... Give him back... It's not fair... Give him back... You can't... He-he was my friend..."

"He knows this won't work..." Megazord Sighed from within Jack's mind...

"Leave him be... Sometimes a man just has to let out a few punches..." AkibaRed felt the screaming of the red rangers of past within the Red Legacy... Each of them cried out for the loss of a true hero.

Hyde would have made a fine Red Ranger.

[Unless someone stopped him... Jack ... Jack will be at this for a while...]
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 2:16 pm

Things weren't going so well at this rate. Their resources were becoming ever limited as this fight kept going. But this Hyde guy, he was half Angel and Primordial? What was going on? He couldn't understand, but he would never be enlightened once he did something. Light would flash before him and it was dark, once more.

"..."

They were back. The stadium seemed to return to normal and then there was Hyde. On the ground, asleep. Joshua would crack a small smile. It looked like everyone was back in one piece. So it should be good. Right?

No. It wouldn't. The two people that were clearly familiar with the guy noticed he wasn't responding. As if he were in some deep sleep, like death. Hyde was whole. But, never would he wake again, Joshua was sure after that display of power. There's nothing he could say to either of them. What's done is done. And he would let them have their own moment for now.

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 DD6vAdm

He looked back at Simon and asked him, "Is it really over?"

Joshua had to admit, it felt surreal. As if a nightmare has subsided away suddenly.

"What now? Are you going after the Mother?"

Now that Nesoi was done for, there was only Gonea left. Whoever was dealing with her right now, if there were any, it was really going to be up to them unless they could head on over to help as well.

Last edited by Puck on Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Putting in a [Center] tag.)
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 4:31 pm

Wait what? This was honestly a bit lame. Sure, it wasn't easy, but they had already taken the chance to keep fighting. What was the point of Hyde blowing such a big move after all that? They didn't decide everything else was useless yet. Not that they were really doing any actual team deciding for real, but still. It felt a bit rushed. Then again...it was Hyde's choice in the end. They couldn't really do anything about it. He would shield his eyes against the sudden light before all went out for a while.

...non surprisingly, he woke up to some noise from around him, which he soon recognized as Jack. The guy was usually the loudest in a group anyway. He would sit up with a frown. What's all this fuss about? It didn't take long to figure out though. Right, Hyde. Well, it had been obvious that pulling something as huge as that would have some effects. Plus, this was Hyde. Technically, he knew this was going to happen eventually, assuming from what the redhead had told him in the past. He just didn't think it would be as abrupt as that. It probably had to do with Hyde doing what he did. Which made him go out with a bang.

He would rub at the side of his face before getting up with a sigh. This wasn't going to be a nice time. He had an idea that this might happen sooner or later, but the rest of the people here most likely had no clue. He would walk up to Jack who was currently in the process of yelling at the world. ''You know you're not going to change anything by doing this? Let him be. I'm sure he wouldn't want everyone to break down because of him. If nothing else, he deserves a peaceful rest, not being yelled at. Everyone has to go one day, and we have to accept that. Wish him well in afterlife, perhaps, but we need to keep going. Otherwise what he did would be in vain, no?'', he would state, shaking his head, as he looked mostly towards Jack, though the rest would probaby hear him as well. They were alone here, and it's not like he was mumbling under his breath.

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 JgKmk1i

''There is nothing we can do. There probably never was. He decided to go like this. He would have to sooner or later anyway. I'm sure he was aware of that, despite the fact that he had been denying it lately. The rest of you probably never knew, but he was meant to die once this was resolved. He told me about it before. He knew for a while that the price for the power he gained was most likely his own life. The only thing we can do now is remember him for what he had done. This was a job he took upon himself a good deal of time ago...''

He would say what he did, although he wouldn't really stop Jack from acting out if the guy chose to keep at it regardless. It's not like he had the right to, really. He was far from happy himself, and he did understand that death is hard to accept. Mainly when it comes out of the blue when you aren't expecting it at all. Which no one really did. He might have had an idea of what would happen to Hyde eventually unlike the rest, but this was still rather fast. Then again, he was always the calm one in the end when things went down, so might as well keep that up....
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 5:49 pm

Blaez was completely unconscious during Hyde's sacrifice, he woke up lying on the field with no clue of what was going on, the first thing he would notice was Jack yelling... did something went wrong?Blaez tried his best to stand up quickly as possible, it wasn't easy after the beating he took but he managed to stay on his feet. His vision was a bit fussy, but eventually he understood what was going on, Hyde Mizumi was dead.

The young rogue was speechless, he simply didn't knew how to express all his feelings at the moment, he was feeling guilty that he didn't treated Hyde better when he was alive and didn't spent enough time with him, angry because he wasn't strong to be awake during the battle and sad, he just lost a great friend.

After struggling with his feelings for a while Blaez finally reacted"Damn it..."He clenched his right fist and started to cry, it was the first time he mourned for someone's death, Hyde's death was so sudden, he wasn't emotionally ready for that... for now he'd just stay far away from everyone, he needed some time alone.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 7:01 pm

It all happened so fast, the red-haired guy snapped his fingers and everything was bathe in light. After that, it was all dark and Kazuya just woke up in the middle of the fields in Standansen with everybody. The red-haired guy was there but he is not moving, he is just laying down there as if he was resting. No, he is DEAD. Kazuya's eyes widened and felt bad about the man's sacrifice. Kazuya didn't know the guy but everyone's mournings about him made Kazuya thought that he is a great guy. Kazuya is speechless and reactionless about all of this, all he can do was a sigh and turned around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 10:36 pm

The situation wasn’t pretty when he had begun to pray and when he was done the situation remained as nightmarish as before. There was no signs of change or that he had been heard by the spirits. It looked like the only way to do things was to keep fighting until nothing was left….

Heh. Go figure, was the bitter thought that went through Hiro’s mind as cold smirk appeared on his face. He would force himself to his feet, even if his body was protesting against the movement. He would stand and prepare himself for anything. He….wasn’t going to let that girl die. No…he would stop her even if they had a half angel half demi-god being with them right--? Wait. What?

Hiro’s determination to protect Rita was completely knocked off course as the red head began to make some speech that to Hiro’s tired mind made no sense at all. He was saying he was actually one of these knuckle heads? A birth child with one parent from each side that wanted to kill each other? Talk about bad choices on the parents. And now he was telling them he had this all handled?

All Hiro could do at that moment was blink before his eyes narrowed with heavy confusion. What was this kid on about? Did all that power fry his brain or something? The question went through his head for a moment before the realization slapped him in the face…literally, in the form of light.

Unlike everyone else who had some protection against the light, Hiro who had been tainted by the beast they fought found himself backing away from it in true pain as it mingled with the darkness that still lingered within him. What the hell was that? And why did it have to be so bright and hurt?

His mind went into a whirlwind before that painful light was swallowing him up and then blackness was taking him away from the world.

…..

Some time later, he’d wake up feeling like he’d just been punched a thousand times and tired beyond belief. As he woke up groggy and grumpy, he would force himself up to his elbows as he looked around, taking note that he and the others were in a field now and that at people all around seemed to be mourning.

Rita was crying and Red was beating the ground and screaming about life being unfair as he demanded someone was given back to him. The others were either very somber or plain silent, like shock had gripped them. Hiro frowned at this. They all seemed to be okay so what was the big deal?

“…”

Red eyes scanned the area before landing on the red head that was laying at the center of them as if he was sleep; however, even a casual glance showed that his life energy was gone.

So…that is what all the fuss is about, Hiro thought as he managed to get onto his hands and knees and pushed himself to his feet. Without saying much, he would drift over to the body and kneel down by the red head. He would give the kid a quiet look before blinking sleepily as he reached over and grabbed his hands. He would carefully, fold them across his chest without a word before carefully scooping up the body in his arms and standing.

He owed this one his life and now humanity owed him too. Why was it always the good ones that were sacrificed?

Hiro remained quiet for a while longer with his back to the others before hearing the question asked. To it he would turn slightly and answer.

“Do whatever you think is best, kid. As for myself, I would like give this one a proper burial so his spirit can rests fully. With your permission I’d like to take the body with me to the proper place,” Hiro would say in a calm voice devoid of any form of hostility or hate. He was honestly just tired, but he still had this one task to do before he could finally rest...

Meanwhile, on another island, a certain green-eyed being would be happily potting some herbs until it walked outside to place the herbs in some sunlight. As the being sat the plants in the semi-light, the being would turn back to go inside when it paused and noticed something peculiar on the ground nearby. Curious, the being went over to it discovering that the thing there was a dead black bird.

A bit saddened at this, the being leaned down to pick up the bird; however, before its gloved hand reached the bird, a strange sensation would run through the being as for one second that bird became a familiar red head before reverting back to itself.

Stunned by the shock, the being remained frozen in its spot with its hand outstretched before slowly, it pulled its hand back and stood up. With pure determination in its eyes the being would make a quick clothes change before grabbing what it needed to go out. The being needed to find someone important to it at the moment at any cost.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 1:42 pm

Lia looked up at Rita listlessly. She still seemed out of it, like she was half asleep. “Hm……” she said, wrapping her arms around her neck loosely. Her eyes were still cracked, which only made one wonder what she could have seen inside that orb, when no one else boasted similar symptoms. Simon looked at Hyde’s body before looking to Joshua. “Eventually. Now that it’s all settled, we should get to them….but I think some might be going there already. I bet it wasn’t just us who saw that. So as soon as we can.....” No one exactly took the time to speak to Rinna, so she herself woke up, near the back of the team, and watched as the boy she met some time ago lay there without a breath. She wore a face of weariness. She didn’t exactly know him very well, but she stayed silent for his sake. However, something strange would happen, and it would be something everyone would notice.

A single hand from Hyde's body would raise miraculously, and his eyes fluttered, though they held a strange white glow. It did not seem to be Hyde himself, but rather, something forcing him to stay awake, to hold on a little longer. His heart began to beat, and air escaped his lips. His consciousness seemed to be intact, if only for a brief moment. His head turned side to side slightly, looking at the team but not saying anything. Right now he could not do much, so all that could be seen was Rinna and Simon's shock at the event. "H-Hey...! He's awake!...." Simon sputtered out, barely lifting himself before rushing over to him, falling in the process, then returning to the ground near him.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 2:04 pm

Rita's smile turned a bit weaker as Lia still seemed put off, but she used a hand to brush the performer's bangs away from her face. "I'll take you home in a bit... we all deserve some rest for today. You did well, Lia, I'm really happy." But she wasn't. Despite her relief that Lia herself was alive and well, the sadness of the event still overwhelmed that, and all she could do was force out a smile for her lover's sake.

Stretching, the silvernette mustered the rest of her strength and pulled Lia up onto her arms, letting her rest for now. "Just take it easy, okay...?" With the way Lia was grabbing onto her shoulders, this should have been easy despite the height difference. Although, seeing everything happen, Rita turned towards Jack, calling out to him in a mellower voice than her usual one.

"Jack... please don't say that kind of stuff. It's sad, yes, but wouldn't someone who sacrificed their life for you want you to stay happy? He did this for us, let him rest now..." Just like everyone else here, the redhead deserved his time of peace. After all... wait. Her eyes widened at the sudden movement, but she didn't falter like Simon. The silvernette still held Lia up firmly, letting her stay comfortable in her arms.

"That's... Hyde, is it really you? Dammit, you idiot... Maybe we won't need that just yet, Hiro." Not like she had anything else to say. Well, for right now. She wasn't too hopeful about the way Hyde woke up... or how he looked, but maybe this at least let him say goodbye properly? They do say 'going out with a bang', but leaving it at that would probably make this all the more sad. Rita could get to her business after this... for now, it was time to let a friend go, for better or for worse.

Last edited by Ri-tan on Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 2:19 pm

Jack would silently punch as the others woke... His fist getting a little deeper each time. It hurt... it hurt a lot. But... he just had to keep going... By the time Sharaku approached him the hole as deep enough to fit most of Jack's forearm. Jack would stop for a moment and listen to Sharaku speak. he would listen to every word... not wanting to miss anything. "Sharaku...My... My hand hurts. It hurts a lot... The last time this happened it hurt to. I promised myself I wouldn't let that happen again, but it looks like I can't save anyone huh... I know he wouldn't want this. But I... I can't. Not again...You knew this was coming. Did... Did he chose this? Did he want this to happen?..." Jack shuttered as Rita spoke up... "I-I know... But I can't just not do anything! I... I just..."

Jack's eyes widened as Hyde began to stir. For a moment Jack looked back at the hole he had punched into the ground "No freaken way..." W-NO! No that would be stupid! Jack can't raise the dead!... At lest not anymore... legally... Jack stumbled to his feet and went to Hiro."Hi-Hiro wait, he's wakeing up! Don't burry him yet! H-Hyde, don't move! We'll get you some help, someone call an ambulance or something!"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 11:27 pm

Sharaku was being calm as usual, not that it didn't surprise Joshua at all at this point. He was always "that guy". The one with common sense despite the situation. It would normally be irritating, but maybe he was really hurting inside. Who knows? Joshua was tired at this point. But, despite this one death, no one else died in this battle. It was probably the best outcome one could ask for when fighting with a monstrosity like Nesoi. But it was still wrong.

"...I see. Think we can take on Gonea even after seeing what Nesoi was capable of?"

Simon was raring to go anyway. That was already a given. But Joshua had some doubt. It's not just because she seemed genuine. At this point, he wanted some reassurance. But, that's likely too much to ask at this point. Regardless of Simon's answer, he would go.

"Then let's go after we deal with this guy--"

Joshua turned his head to look at Hyde's lifeless body to see something. He was alive. Somehow. This was a miracle. It had to, after that stunt. The Persona User held Simon by his arm and helped him up on his feet, but at the same time keeping his eye glued on Hyde's figure.

"H-how?"

Joshua was dumbfounded. The dead can't be brought back these days, right? So what was this all about? He was utterly confused and didn't know if this was really a good thing despite it looking like it. Maybe he really shouldn't be surprised anymore at this point. Ever since he got his Persona, all sorts of weird shit happen anyway.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 4:07 am

Sharaku would shake his head at Jack. ''Everyone has to die one day. There is no point in hurting yourself over not saving someone when there was no way for you to have done that. Do you want to end up messing up your hands over this? I'm sure he wouldn't want you to do that.'' Having someone die causes pain already. There is no need for the still living to physically hurt themselves as well. It doesn't really make anything better. ''I was aware this would most likely happen, yes. Did he want it? Not really. But some things you can't take back. His own habit of rushing into things without thinking got him where he is. He realized the implications of the deal he made a bit too late for it to matter. Although knowing him, he would probably choose to do something like this to save everyone else regardless.'' Because Hyde was still Hyde, even after all this time. The redhead wasn't known to take an extremely thoughtful approach to things.

He would look at Hiro with a frown. He wasn't exactly following the sentiment. They would have to do something, yes, but why should the guy be the one to take Hyde away? He was pretty sure those two barely knew each other. Wouldn't it make more sense for it to be someone that was close to the redhead, or just all of them, if nothing else? ''Why you? Neither of us really know you, and I'm sure Hyde didn't either. Don't a person's closest relatives or friends usually take care of things like this?'' Though, it was true that Hyde didn't really have a family around here. But there were still a lot of people that were close to him, unlike someone like Hiro.

He did hear the rest discussing Gonea in the background meanwhile, but he wouldn't bother with that conversation. In all honesty, he'd say someone had already gone to look after her for sure. They had been wandering in this other world for a good while by now. And there were other people that were dealing with this whole cause. Someone would surely have taken initiative by now. Plus, it was a little risky to run from one to another. They would just be tired if it got to a fight again. Best leave it to others, unless there was no one interested for whatever reason, or help was really needed so much.

''......''

He looked at Hyde when everyone started fussing, but he wasn't going to jump high at this. It didn't feel right. If anything, the redhead was never silent and acting like this even when hurt. Whatever was happening wasn't entirely normal. ''It's no use Jack. I don't think he's awake in that sense.'' Whatever this was must have had a reason, but he severely doubted Hyde would end up actually living through this in the end. In any case, he would walk over to stand closer, and simply wait for what would happen. There wasn't much else to do now.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 4:47 pm

When he saw the boy moving Blaez immediately wiped out the tears of his face and tried to recover his composure"Don't scare me off like that damn it!"He sighed trying to hold back his tears"I thought you were dead, buddy..."Blaez was trying to act tough but anyone who looked at his face would notice that his eyes were reddish.

"Let's give him some room to breath, the guy almost died back there..."He couldn't help but be happy to see Hyde moving again"That bastard..."Blaez said to himself as he waited for Hyde to stand up again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next