Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Lucian's Lights In The Darkness EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Lucian's Lights In The Darkness EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Lucian's Lights In The Darkness EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Lucian's Lights In The Darkness EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Lucian's Lights In The Darkness EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Lucian's Lights In The Darkness EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Lucian's Lights In The Darkness EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Lucian's Lights In The Darkness EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Lucian's Lights In The Darkness EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Lucian's Lights In The Darkness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moonie

Moonie

Lucian's Lights In The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Lucian's Lights In The Darkness   Lucian's Lights In The Darkness EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:49 pm

"Have friends. 'Tis a second existence."
- Baltasar Gracián.

~ Lucian's Social Links ~

Lucian's Lights In The Darkness EPuXqAs

"These are my bonds, as represented by all the Major Arcana of the Tarot, leaving out the Minor Arcana. I'm not quite sure yet why it's Tarot of all things that I've come to use to depict my friendships, however. Tarot is associated with fate, something I've avoided all my life... but I suppose fate itself is a double-edged sword; it could wipe me from existence just as much as it could ground me to it. Whatever the case, I'm sure I'll figure it out in time."
- Lucian J. Clarke.

------------------------------------------------

~ The Fool ~
~ Nobody's here. Not yet, anyway. ~

~ The Jester ~

~ The Magician ~
Lucian's Lights In The Darkness Z30DRw3
~ Ace ~
Rank I ~ A friendly young Aven that I met at the Community Center. My conversation with him allowed me to grant myself confidence regarding socialization with people from different species.

Lucian's Lights In The Darkness A7AseA4
~ Professor Liliana ~
Rank I ~ An enigmatic yet oddly lethargic woman that supposedly found me passed out in the slums. I didn't exactly have a choice in trusting her, but she did rescue and house me and my two companions, so I should be grateful nevertheless.
Rank II ~ Despite our brief first encounter and lack of real obligation, she was eager to assist me in getting used to the impossible concept that is Junction. I appreciate her intentions, but I think it'll be a while before I can call this place home.
Rank III ~ She seems to be keeping something confined in her mind. I won't pry for now, but I hope she decides to open up about it eventually. Keeping secrets seldom did anyone good.

~ The Magus ~
Lucian's Lights In The Darkness 3dHcafc
~ Alice Clarke ~
Rank I ~ My beloved daughter, the light of my life. Our entry intro Junction taught me just how much she really knew... I shouldn't have been so naïve.
Rank II ~ Contrary to what I was expecting, she seemed rather eager to get to the bottom of this mess. While it is a very slight cause for concern, it's comforting to know that I didn't raise a quitter.
Rank III ~ Despite my initial doubts, she showed me that she is more than capable of handling herself in situations of high stress. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't proud of her.

~ The Priestess ~
Lucian's Lights In The Darkness UHTYQbd
~ Cassiel Pendragon ~
Rank I ~ A friendly young fortune-teller that seemed to have quite a few problems holding down his breakfast. Regardless, he seems like a reliable fellow.
Rank II ~ Something about that innocent and energetic demeanor of his is oddly endearing, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
Rank III ~ He kept insisting to follow me everywhere I went. I'd had quite enough of that back at home, but this time around it wasn't so unwelcome, though mostly because he was vital to the successful execution of our plan.

~ The Empress ~

~ The Emperor ~

~ The Hierophant ~

~ Lovers ~
Lucian's Lights In The Darkness PgEEB6v
~ Lilly Huwnd ~

Rank I ~ Though we barely knew her, she was kind enough to answer our desperate plea for allies in this upcoming storm of shenanigans. Though innate and passive, her bravery is something to be envious of.
Rank II ~ It appears we both managed to keep the promises we made to each other. If nothing else, she's certainly reliable.

Lucian's Lights In The Darkness 2RA52Op
~ Damsel ~

Rank I ~ Level-headed, energetic and able to switch freely between needed behaviors. She's all the makings of a great diplomat.

~ The Chariot~
Lucian's Lights In The Darkness WDKSpuv
~ Rianara ~
Rank I ~ An intriguing person from an intriguing species and the literal first person to be helpful in my search for answers about the wound in the back of my neck.

~ Justice ~

~ The Hermit ~

~ The Wheel Of Fortune ~

~ Strength ~

~ Lust ~

Lucian's Lights In The Darkness UIjONaM
~ Gear ~
Rank I ~ Annoying a brat as she may be, she knew something about my neck wound, which means I need to keep an eye on her.

~ The Hanged Man ~

~ Death ~
Lucian's Lights In The Darkness 5ao4O6S
~ James Smith ~
Rank I ~ My right hand man, best friend and Vice President. Having him here with me in this new world is a godsend.
Rank II ~ I swear to god, one of these days he's just going to wake up, cough up blood and weep at the immediately following doctor's diagnosis. Until that day comes, however, it seems he'll continue to be as reliable as he's always been.

~ Temperance ~

~ The Devil ~
Lucian's Lights In The Darkness P46TtAW
~ Onyx ~
Rank I ~ It really is refreshing to remember that despite all their oddities in the eyes of a foreigner, the many species of Junction are all just people in the end.

~ The Tower ~

~ The Star ~
Lucian's Lights In The Darkness NukMuo4
~ CWIS ~
Rank I ~ A fully sentient AI that seems to act as Junction's version of a citizen Intranet. Though a bit jarring at first, she was very nice and polite, and I'm thankful to her for helping me understand Junction a bit better.

~ The Moon ~
Lucian's Lights In The Darkness MvXDYOc
~ Azul ~
Rank I ~ A young seeker whom I met by chance and extended an invitation of partnership to, as I can never have enough allies; besides, he seems fairly promising.
Rank II ~ I learned quite a few things about him today, some pleasant, most not; but the most important one is that he can realize when he's doing something wrong.

~ The Sun ~

~ The Aeon ~

~ The Blank ~
Lucian's Lights In The Darkness UQGjq7B
~ HABIT ~
Rank I ~ Hmmmm...
Back to top Go down

Lucian's Lights In The Darkness
Page 1 of 1