Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)

Go down 
+4
Albrecht
Penny
Godai
Grantus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 5:04 pm

Maybe he formed an opinion on Rinna too early, he had the feeling they could cooperate without any problems, few are the people who would take "orders" from a stranger or even follow one, so it was a surprise that someone with a... "strong" personality like Rinna was willing to cooperate with him, maybe it was the situation that forced her to play along, they both had a common goal after all, defeat the father and get out of that damn place as sooner as they could.

Blaez would keep up with Rinna's pace, they had to stay close otherwise the shadows would take them down one by one... were the others lucky enough to be in groups too?He knew he couldn't do much about the others, but the thought crossed his mind regardless, he hoped most of them would be able to get to the Father, they would need any help they could get if they wanted to get through this alive.

"You mentioned a guy named Simon early... i assume he is the guy with glasses."From what she told him this Simon knew a few things about the event that he never heard about"I hope you don't mind me asking... but what's his deal?"Blaez was curious about the duo, they looked like old friends or something like that back at the entrance of the stadium. He had many questions, but they weren't really relevant at the moment, besides if he talked too much he could end up annoying the girl, and that's something he wanted to avoid, the last thing he wanted was someone whining as he explores uncharted territory, it would be unbearable.

They were getting closer to the father at each step, it's size was intimidating, but Blaez didn't expressed his concerns, he was aware that he could die there, but he had to push through no matter what. Eventually the teen noticed something in the corner of his eye, it was a shadow!It didn't noticed them yet, but it would attack them eventually"Hold on a second."He told Rinna"There's a shadow nearby, it doesn't know we are near yet, i think we should take it down just to be safe, i we're really close to the father but..."He paused for a few seconds to let her absorb what the information"...If we ignore it, it will go after us, so we will have to deal with it sooner or later... One more thing, be careful."Blaez then would try to sneak up on the shadow to have an advantage against it.

Blaez:

Rinna:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 11:22 pm

Joshua's Side - When they walked forward, a strange monster was roaming the area, before noticing them and becoming silent. It was quite clear from the getgo that this wasn't a Shadow, and even if it was, it was not normal. It looked at them before its body began to shimmer as though it were attempting to blend in with its surroundings. Simon didn't particular know how to answer Joshua's question, though he nodded confirming him witnessing it. But he wondered why he got it at all, given his history with the Angels...

PvS Combat Has Begun

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 350px-Dark_Hide_KHBBSFM

The Hunter:

Jack's Side - As they approached the nearby dim cavern path, mounts of eyes that lay at the maw began to eye at them, and left the maw in an instant. They had never seen humans like these come down here before, and now it was their chance to taste them for the first time.

PvS Combat Has Begun

Horde 1:

Horde 2:

Horde 3:

Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 11:58 pm

"I'll take a look at the enemy. Give me a minute."

Action:

Stats:

Last edited by Godie on Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:26 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fucked up on code. Also adding Tearless Loafers. Forgot to add those in.)
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 3:24 am

''Alright.''

Stats/Equips:

Action:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 8:12 am

Kazuya was lost in thought and realized that Rinna and Blaez were already ahead of him. Did he walked too slow or what? or his teammates are just literally freaking fast. Kazuya kinda enjoyed exploring which explains his slow progress. Either way, Kazuya commanded Gryphon to fly a little fast. "Gryphon! Go a little faster! We need to catch up on our teammates!" he shouted as Gryphon slowly maneuvers through the dungeon. "As you wish..."  Gryphon said, getting even more faster with his speed.

As the two speeds through the dungeon, Kazuya's second persona spoke. "Hey! Why aren't you using me? Im even better than this bird!" Sphinx complained. "No need to get jealous, it's just this once." Gryphon replied. "But... But... I also want Kazuya to ride on my back!" Sphinx cried. "Stop it guys! Don't worry Sphinx, you'll get your turn" Kaz stopped them. "Hmph..." Sphinx smirked before getting silent.

"I'm sorry about that" Gryphon apologized. "I-it's okay. I don't know that Personas can argue like as if they're siblings. J-just don't let it happen again." Kazuya replied and focused on the direction they're going.

The two cannot be seen everywhere and Kazuya is getting worried. "Where are they?" he asked himself, looking everywhere but still, the presence or any signs of the two cannot be found. So Kazuya and Gryphon conti ued kaneuvering through the dungeon until they finally saw the two.

"There they are!". The two were not far away but there's a problem, they're going for a shadow. So that means, battle. "Look Sphinx, it's your turn. Are you ready for a battle?" he asked his Prime Persona. "I am always ready" Sphinx replied. "Ok! Let's go!" Kaz smiled and kicked Gryphon like a horse. "Ow!" The kick hurted Gryphon and somehow, lost his balanced then crash landed. "Oh my..." Sphinc facepalmed. "What the hell just happened?" Kazuya asked, standing up and brushing the dust off his clothes. "You could've asked me to go even more faster instead of kicking me in my waist, it hurts! Ya know?" Gryphon facepalmed as well. "I-i'm sorry but oh well, we need to catch up with them!" Kaz apologized then desummoned Gryphon and ran off by his own. Well, that was a atupid mistake but no worries, Kaz will ensure that he will not do any more further mistakes. This situation is serious!

"Sorry for keeping you up" he said as he enters the battle. "Let's finish this! Persona!" he shouted as he summoned a Temperance card unto his hands before crashing it, summong Sphinx, Kazuya's Prime Persona. This should ready him for battle.

Stats:
Active Passive:
Movement:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 9:34 am

There wasn't much Rita could say to Jack, she understood his worries, they were logical and frankly, well funded. "Heh. Honestly, I dunno what I was expecting. I can't say I agree with Simon fully, but we want the same end result... Trust me, if I was about to let anyone die, I wouldn't have come on this mission in the first place." The silvernette wasn't stopped by Jack's arm, and instead, she ducked under it instinctively and continued forward, her crimson blade appearing on her waist, hanging on her hand. She wouldn't let someone else command her, after all, the front line was hers just like it was anyone else's, no-one had to give orders here.

"Fine by me. Hou-ou!" Rita's Prime Persona flew off Lia's shoulder and above his User before screeching, a pair of fireballs appearing on each of his wings. "I can take one of them on my own. We should split our attacks for these guys." In a smooth motion, Rita drew her sword and pointed it at the horde, and as she did, the fireballs immediately slung themselves at it in succession, forming small waves of flames around it as they landed, if they did.

Rita Stats:

Actions:

Chances:

Lia Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 9:37 am

The energies that were separate had now flared up with power as they encountered the creatures that resided in this world. He could feel the powers of the ones engaged in battle. They were indeed strong, but the dark haired man wondered one thing: How long could they last together? Some were working together, but he did notice that at one point one had gotten left behind by his group. The data gathered was an interesting thing indeed to see, but the young man did not move for now. No he was waiting for something...

[1-Wait]
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 11:50 am

"H-hey! You totally ruined my cool line!'' Jack sneered as Rita ducked under his arm, no respect for thematics nowa days... What has the world done to our youths? ''Well alright then answer me this,'' Jack smiled as he charged forward and slammed AkibaRed's Tarot card into his morpher, ''Would our victory be worth it if one civilian were to die on the battle field?'' In a briliant flash of crimson light, AkibaRed burst forth and charged towards one of the hoards.

''We don't have time to mess around! So lets finish this in one shot, Moe Moe PUNCHIE!''

Stats:

Passives and Persona:

Skill used:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 11:50 am

Damage is actually 299 sorry.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 5:02 pm

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 Simon_10

Simon Alba:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 5:24 pm

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 350px-Dark_Hide_KHBBSFM

The Hunter:

PvS Combat Has Begun

Horde 1:

Horde 2:

Horde 3:

Blaez's side - Rinna looked at him. "Simon's a friend I met some time ago while I was still in school. I met him and another teacher you may know, Ariston. He's too nice, but I know he isn't a liar. He went through hell and back to where he is now, almost literally. My issue is what he plans to do after all of this." When they noticed the monster, Rinna nodded. "I need to take some rage out on these fuckers anyway. Let's get rolling," she said running past Blaez to get the jump on the monsters. When Kazuya showed up behind them, Rinna snooted. "Took you long enough kid."

Horde 1:

Horde 2:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 5:40 pm

Well, that thing burned nicely... Rita's smirk only got larger and Hou-ou seemed to get more riled up from the effect their skill had. The adrenaline rush made it so she could jump over the wave launched at them, and Lia too seemed to evade it. Wonderful.

"Alright, let's see now..." Rita really did want to try and burn the next group... but instead, she simply looked at it, her eyes glowing redder until they looked like dim lamps, illuminating the area. "You're not bad, Red-chan... but you need to listen better. I will have no-one die on my watch, regardless of status, number or anything. I already consider the deaths that came from this a failure... and even before, I took a life by accident. I won't repeat the same mistake." The silvernette put her sword up so as to block attacks, but it wasn't completely, she still had manner of dodging and it wasn't as if the sword was going to do much. Regardless, after they came in, she'd share her analysis results with the other two, whatever they ended up being.

Rita Stats:

Actions:

Lia Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 6:01 pm

"Then you see why I can't trust Rinna and anyone she allies with..." With a cold determination Jack simply knocked the on coming blast away with little effort... AkibaRed's new resistances REALLY seem to be working out! "They want to put civilians, innocent people on the front lines. If they had the power to fight they would have done so by now. All that rally did was rial up people to throw their lives away for nothing... It is the duty of those with power to defend those without, not the other way around."

"Jack-san, I'd give that short speech a... seven point five out of ten... Ok but not great." AkibaRed Patted Jack on the head before charging off towards the last standing horde.

"S-Seven!? Oh come on Akagi! I practiced that one in the mirror and everything!"

Stats:

Passives and Persona:

Skill used:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 6:04 pm

Missunderstood how the whole horde thing worked... here are the other two hits.... 

Moe Moe Punchie.

Skill used:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 6:06 pm

Joshua noticed that Sharaku has been blown off his feet by this monster.

"Hey man, you alright? Watch yourself."

Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next