Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)

Go down 
+4
Albrecht
Penny
Godai
Grantus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 10:09 pm

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 1S2IP1R

Lia didn't exactly respond. She still complied with orders, but she wasn't exactly thinking her brightest at the moment. Whatever the reason, that attack from before did something that would not be repaired so easily. Simon looked back at Rita. "No point. That is a mindless monster, responsible for turning one world into splinters of itself, and hurting many, even trying to kill us. I don't intend to show it any kind of mercy. How is that fair if we repay our suffering with mercy? It's not Human, so what makes them so special?" regardless of his retort, he swiped at the Horde Sharaku attacked, attempting to weaken and already weakened group of monsters.

Simon Alba:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 10:38 pm

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 NYoYM8f

Nesoi gazed upon them as they fought bravely, however it would be a waste of time. Nesoi would once again summon tendrils to trap them inside their prisons once more. One person in particular however if caught would feel a strange sensation. This time if Rita was caught, they would feel a strange light boil in them if they were caught, as though it wished to protect them. It faded after a few moments. One wondered what that was from. But worse yet, Nesoi would summon a flurry of deadly icy winds towards their foes in response to the windy attack; of course, it would not target anyone inside the black prison, but everyone that avoided the effects. It seemed that it affected what Nesoi would do, but had they discovered the pattern yet or did they need more tests? Was there even time for that? It all came down to what had to be done to finish this being off. It looked as though it was taking damage to Hyde, but it was still fired up. And time would only go for so long...

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 Hemera10

Hyde - OoC:

Nesoi - Father of the Abyss:

Horde 1:

Horde 2:

Horde 3:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 12:57 pm

The team was trapped again and it was up to hyde to break them out again. He hatched an idea a minute ago.  But it would need some time to prepare. As hyde switched to the persona that had a grave time limit hyde would tell the others what he was thinking. “Simon! I know we don’t know each other that well, but pretty soon I’ll need another deliberate if you can spare it. “ Hyde would say as he started thinking.  I’m planning on using a physical soon, I can see that this thing’s needs to  tire itself out, I used wind and it ended up using ice, see any pattern yet?”   Hyde was hoping that if he hit it as hard as he could, and maybe that would affect what nesoi would do after that. “Its going to suck, but we have to force him to use a physical somehow. “ Hyde made it apparent what his next move was going to be. He simply wasn't doing enough damage right now.

stats
Spoiler:

skills
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 1:14 pm

There wasn't any time to answer before Rita was caught by the cage again... only to immediately be broken free. She still felt something within her, though... some kind of will that wanted to protect her from the cage. The silvernette turned to Simon, frowning.

"A mindless beast? Do you think I'm stupid? Maybe I don't know much about Nesoi, but anything that can scheme like this and use others for its goals isn't just a beast... that's why I can't kill him." Nero appeared behind her, firing off ten total swords of light at the remaining horde to purify it, and return it to its origins.

"Simon, have you never wondered why he did this? We never tried to understand, did we? Maybe he's a terrible being... but even the most wicked of beings can have redemption, at least that's what I think. I don't care if you're not willing to show mercy... we should at least know his reasons. I mean, is it impossible that the Father himself is afraid of death?" Rita turned around and walked up to the Father, looking up at him. "If we don't try to see each other's view, we'll only end up making someone else hurt. Do we have to kill him? Why isn't it possible to avoid death...?" She could understand Simon's view here. Nesoi was a being that caused many to hurt, and is intent on destroying their world. Truth be told, she came here with the same mindset that he had to be destroyed...

"If there's two things I've learned, is that only a truly strong person can show mercy... and the other, is that to understand, you must first let the other understand you. Let me talk to the Father, I don't want to judge him until I know his reasons..." The silvernette's face looked almost pleading, but she still looked upwards, attempting to at least get the Father's attention. Could she actually succeed in her goal? Was it even possible to speak to him? Hell, not like she knew for sure...

"But I want to at least try..."

Stats:

Actions:

Lia Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 2:50 pm

''I don't mean to eves drop...'' Jack said as the dark barrier around him collapsed once again, this time however he was sorta glad to see it. the Dark energy actually saved his life this time. The dark wall blocked an attack that would have surely taken the Red Ranger down so... ya know maybe this whole dark bubble thing wasn't such a bad thing after all ya know? "The way I see it... Rita... you are completely off base here... Now Now don't get me wrong. Simon is completely in the wrong to. Both of you are standing on equal extremes here. Simon, you see nothing but a rabid dog to be put down, and Rita, you see a misunderstood youth acting out. But you're both wrong...''

Jack paused to take a look at the Father, the being that started this all. "This is nether... This is a being that exists beyond human comprehension. It wants us as it's tools, he sees us as nothing more then things to be conquered. He see's what he's doing as the fair and just thing to do. That those he's stepping on are less then he is, and that makes it alright... Don't you see... He's human. That dark side that you try to push down but always seems to bubble to the surface.'' Jack gritted his teeth at the injustice of it all. ''The Europeans invading the Native Americans and taking their land, Nazi Germany extending it's reach into neighboring countries...''

Jack turned and looked to Simon and Rita, his eyes burning behind his visor.'' How is what he's doing now any different from what we as humans have done in the past... Yet... We forgive ourselves and move forward. We do not forget our sins, but we learn from them. Dose Nesoi deserve forgiveness... no. But dose he deserve to die? I believe that no sentient mind deserves death...'' In one fluid motion Jack summoned forth AkibaRed's tarot card and slowly slid it into his Morpher. A bright red light flared from Jack and in an instant AkibaRed stood next to him. ''Rita... I understand how you feel, but talking to that thing would only get you ignored or killed... probably both. If anyone could talk to that thing right now it'd be Hyde, I think you and I both know that. Simon, I know how you feel as well, but you can not let your hate for this thing cloud your judgment. It thinks us inferior... So lets prove it wrong by beating the crap out of it!''

''8 out of 10'' AkiaRed said with a smirk.

''I'll take what I can get heh.'' Jack punched his persona in the arm and smiled. Hey... at least it was an acceptable grade this time. ''Alright AkibaRed, Lets show him the power of the Red Legacy! GO! Moe Moe Punchi!''

Stats:

Passives and Persona:

Skill used:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:50 pm

Well, the good news was that the hordes of monsters seemed to go down and be wiped out by the attacks that were tossed their way. On top of this, when Big and Ugly decided to capture folks in cages again, Hyde was able to set them free. The bad news? Ice. Tons of it went across the field being guided by a equally nasty wind. As the coldness and ice smacked into him, Hiro went down on one knee, his head bowed and eyes clothes during the process. When it was done, his shoulders visibly sagged as he ignored the pain well enough, despite the fatigue that sat on him like a weight. Pain or no pain, the body would react naturally to such an assault. While the ice didn’t freeze Hiro, it did leave an icy trail on his clothing and frost in his hair; however, the man did not pay these trivial discomforts any mind.

It appeared that things were starting to get complicated...and not in a good way. The red head with all the power was suggesting Neosi had a pattern to his moves and that by some miracle they’d have to force the creature into physical attacks. Rita, on the other hand, seemed to have something completely different in mind. She…wanted to do what?

Hiro found himself looking from Rita to the thing that had almost killed him earlier. It was true he had no love for the thing and in a nutshell it should be destroyed, but at the same time…was death really the only option? Or even a beating? Hiro eyes lowered as he thought about that. Just moments before he was in a similar position no? He could've been classified as a mindless beast and yet he was set free when he was saved no?

Hiro looked up at the red head with power and spoke.

“Kid,” he would begin as he kept his eyes on the red head for the moment wondering if damage was the only thing the other could do with his new power or if maybe this "miracle" had some other aspect to it. “Listen, a beating can’t be the only means of winning, right? I mean hasn’t Neosi shown every time he is struck, he comes back at with something worse? Isn’t there something else you can do? Freeze him in time or something?” he would ask the question before falling silent. He would stay down not really having enough energy to get back up at the moment as he moved his sword into a guarding position and then began to do the one thing he hadn’t done in a long time….Pray.

OOC Box::

Hiro's Box:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:52 pm

((Forgot to add: Masukukaja -Turn 1/3))
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 4:16 pm

The darkness was going to consume him and those with him again. Joshua did not at all look forward to it as it coalesced around his periphery. But a beam of light shone through the obfuscating blackness and freed him. That goddess-thing was really a literal god-send for them all. But how long can this last?

While he had been freed, Joshua could hear someone talking. That same girl from the Zela Academy fight, Rita, still wanted to play savior and spare even the villains in this whole bullshit? But for once, Jack was talking some sense, surprisingly enough. Joshua will give him that much credit.

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 TkectfH

"As much as I hate to say this, Power Ranger isn't wrong here. This asshole is trying to kill all of us. We have the whole world on our shoulders and you want to show it mercy? Fuck. That. We give an opening, we're all screwed! Fuck giving him mercy, the rest of us came here to kill this thing and call it a day. I don't care about its reasons. We can't afford you playing Messiah like your friend last time. Now get back to kicking its ass!"

Joshua:

Action:

Stats:

Rinna:

Action:

Stats:

OOC: Blaez heal Rinna. Safi please Life Balm Blaez.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 5:11 pm

This was just getting annoying. At least a good majority of the Shadows were gone though. Not that it helped any with Nesoi, and frankly Sharaku had no idea what the few people that ran up to the Father were even doing for real. Way to be a team, when half of them were just doing this, and another half something else. And it's not like there was time to run around now with all that was happening. The Shadows having been a pain up until now, Nesoi attacking them all regardless of where they were, and someone always getting knocked out each attack. He honestly didn't really enjoy working with people he barely knew when things were as serious as this, but sometimes you don't get to choose. In any case, there was little he could do for now. He doubted it was much use to be attacking Nesoi just now, and it appeared most people were already busy exactly with that. Might as well not participate in the action this time around. It's not like he necessarily cared about being in the center of everything, as much as he didn't like being left out when it was an important fight.

Speaking of being left out, it seemed no one was bothering to deal with the current load of fainted people. Well, one right now. Everyone's busy being a hero, eh? Not that he really knew the guy, but it wouldn't be any help if anyone died for no reason.

''...........there's no time to be sleeping now.''

Stats/Equips:

Action:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 8:02 pm

"...I owe you own."Jesus christ, that was the third time that day he got knocked out, that was his unlucky day it seems, but enough with the self pity, Rinna was in a bad shape and nobody healed her, so it was up to him to fix her up with his Persona.
Blaez:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 8:51 pm

Stats:
Action:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:26 pm

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 1S2IP1R

Rinna smirked a bit at Joshua. She certainly understood him. As did Simon. What was the point of mercy now? Simon shook his head. "If we keep giving them inches they take miles. Maybe saving the smaller ones would have been acceptable, but that is lost on a monster that only knows how to serve itself."

Simon Alba:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:35 pm

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 NYoYM8f

At the attack from Earth, Nesoi would look to Hyde, and attempt to flatten him with a large hand, and soon send a torrent of flame to everyone. Was there a pattern to be seen any soon? Rita herself lost that strange sensation, though it still felt as though it was still there. Perhaps there was a way to feel it again...

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 Hemera10

Hyde - OoC:

Nesoi - Father of the Abyss:

Horde 3:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 11:17 pm

''Not a chance Frog Face!'' Jack shouted as he charged towards Hyde... Hyde... Jack hand't really spoken to Hyde sense... No... No time for that now. Jack leaped over the flames that threatened to take him off his feet as he rushed towards where Hyde was about to get flattened. Ya know... he was starting to think he was just really lucky with this whole not getting his shit kicked in thing. 

''DYNAMIC ENTRY NUMBER TWELVE!'' Jack shouted as he dropkicked Hyde out of the way of the giant's fist. With a smirk and a, frankly large, amount of cockyness Jack simply reached up and caught Nesoi's fist in his hand. Though the ground beneath him cracked and gave way under the strength of the blow, Jack did not faultier. ''Hyde... you may be some sort of all powerful god summoner... But when it comes to taking a punch,'' with a laugh Jack and AkibaRed pushed off and sent Nesoi's humongous hand flying back "There ain't no one better then me!.. Heh... He... He was with me you know... Nilo... The day he died...'' Jack's voice took on a somber tone as he held his hand out to Hyde and helped him back to his feet ''We... never got a chance to talk about it did we? heh... Ya-ya know I think it was because I was so afraid of what you would say to me. That you would say all the things I thought to myself. That if I had just stayed by myself in my little fort he would still be alive. But... I know now that he wouldn't have wanted that. Hyde, I'm sorry..'' Jack sighed and removed his helmet, his hair matted with sweet and his eyes burning with tears. Despite it all, the pain never really goes away. ''I loved him like brother... and I'm sure you felt the same way. I'm sorry I  was a cowered, if we... no... When we both make it home, I'd like to go to his grave with you... I think he'd like to see us.'' Jack would wait for Hyde's response before nodding and donning his helmet again.

''Seriously dude?" Jack sighed as he switched his tarot cards to Megazord. ''Alright pal lets get ya on your feet again.'' Jack pressed his fist against Joshua and sent a healing pulse though his body, wakening him back up, ''I believe that is now two you owe me friend,''

Stats:

Passives and persona:

Action:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 11:22 pm

(Forgot to mention that I am pushing Hyde out of the way... cus I totaly am)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next