Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 13 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)

Go down 
+4
Albrecht
Penny
Godai
Grantus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 6:44 pm

"Thank goodness..." Kazuya smiled and let out a deep breath. He was glad that stranger was alive and everyone seems to be happy about it as well. He approached them just to see how the guy was but then would move back as Blaez said he needs more room. Although that Kazuya didn't know the guy, he is really glad that he is alive. Kazuya is really thankful for him because that stranger saved him and the others from the black cage. Hyde was his name, Kazuya will remember that. Also, Kaz learned not to lose hope anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 7:47 pm

Hiro would remain quiet as each went through their own form of mourning. When he was asked a direct question my the golden eyed one, the dark warrior would be still for a moment before carefully turning to face the other. Red eyes would lock on golden ones.

“I am not saying it has to be me,” he would pause as he kneeled down and carefully placed the body on the ground once more before standing and looking back at the golden eyed man. “It was an offer to pay back what I owed him for my own life; however, if you feel it better for you all to take care of the arrangements, then by all means feel free to do so.”

Hiro’s voice was calm and non-hostile as he took a step back from the body and gave the golden eye man a small bow of apology his hands spread slightly to the side as he performed the action. He was not here to start wars after just surviving one, he was only honoring the dead one who had saved him.

Shortly after this occurred, the body on the ground would shutter to life, the energy more so than the movement had Hiro looking down at the body even before it began to make its “live state” known to others. When the red head opened his eyes, Hiro’s calm expression turned into a frown as he took note of the white glow in the eyes. That energy wasn’t the boy’s so what was it? And why was it holding the boy here? Had he not already paid enough of price to be left alone?

"I heard you the first time," he respond in a soft slightly annoyed toned to the multiple calls of not to bury the young man. Perhaps he would've been even snappier had he not been distracted by this strange phenomena before him. What was this?

Not really liking the situation, Hiro would let the others surround the red head watching carefully to see just what this was all about.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 10:22 pm

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 13 Tumblr_m89kvmCLaL1rtky0g

“I…what…Oh….ya. I…blew myself up…“ Hyde tried to laugh, but he couldn’t. It was moreso a pitiful struggle with his motor skills that he simply didn’t not have control of anymore; and as he spoke, a a slight inflection could be heard in his voice, like someone was whispering along with him. His mouth crisped into a light smile, that was all he could manage. “Jack… I’m sorry…I lied..a, I don’t think I can…visit Nilo with you right now…but…remember when we went to karaoke? That…was pretty fun…I don’t know why we…stopped hanging out. It’s a bit nerdy but, I don’t think…being an ego rider is so bad…we got to do that…super team up one day….right?” After that, his head drifted to Rita. “Rita…you…We didn’t know each other too well…. But… you have a heart that’s capable of seeing the good in anyone…or…attempting to. For the bit of friendship we had, I….I wish I… got to know you a bit better. Thank you….” His heart slowly beat in time with his breath as he looked to Sharaku. “Sharaku… you were always pretty cool…no pun intended. I wish we got along better…I could of done a better job as your friend…don’t think badly of me…with all the mistakes…arguments…frustrations with the team and…separately. I really tried…. I did… but thanks for being there for me…No pressure…and…tell the team…thank you for everything….and…keep an eye on Oki for me…even if for a little bit…I think she will be mad…”

Some of his mouth movements only came off as slight whispers, not all of it coming through and being too weak to be heard.

”Blaez, ahh man… the last time we hung out… we went to that record store, you… got some cool taste in music…. I don’t remember that song you showed me anymore… but I would have liked to listen to it with you again.” Hyde turned his head weakly towards the man he saved; Hiro. ”Hey… ahh… Hiro was it…you’re….surrounded by really good people right now…bonds are very strong, and… forming them molds you. The end result is what you make of it… but even if I don’t know you that well..I think we could have been good friends.”  Hyde breathed our a few times. “Ahh… I might not know the rest of you too well… but… you’re all heroes… remember this day… everyone… the day you stood up for humanity when no one else could… that courage… that bravery. Hold onto it as you grasp your own futures…. That’s… all I ask…”

“……..”

“I didn’t run away this time… I… saved my friends…. No one died……I’m happy….”

Hyde thought of everyone else, Shun, DJ, Mae, Kei, Nagisa, Naomi, Alphonse, Maria, Everyone he held dear..he was fading.. he was leaving them..all of them…but he had no regrets. Soon afterwards, he looked up at the sky, as the light faded from his eyes, and a smile grew on his face as his final breath left him, his body growing heavy. A cold feeling washed over whoever was near him, as the young man was nor well and truly gone. Perhaps something was there to give him one last push. Was it worth it to the group? Did it mean anything to Hyde? Perhaps those questions were worth asking in the next life.

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 13 Tumblr_mn6y04wYRi1soiv00o1_500

Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 10:39 pm

Rita smiled weakly as Hyde seemed to wake up. Was he out of it? Heh, nah, there was no way, she had already accepted the fact the dead couldn't be brought back, so this was... a goodbye, yeah.

"What are you saying...? I don't need to know someone especially well to be friends with them... We had our spats, Hyde, and I think, quite a while ago, I did get pretty mad at you... but hell if you weren't simply the best friend you could be regardless. I... wish we could go back, and maybe talk a little more. I didn't want to lose anyone here... but that's how it turned out, huh?" The silvernette sniffled as she raised up her head to look at Hyde's face, smiling widely with two steady streams of tears running down her face. She was visibly shaking, it was obvious to everyone, even the densest bastards...

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 13 IwsO4lJ

"D-don't worry about us! We'll stay safe... I kn-know we will..." Rita couldn't keep a straight face. Her smile faltered and she felt weak, there was nothing else she could even say to Hyde but... "Please... sleep well. You deserve to rest now." Rita took one final long sniff of the air and looked upwards, wondering where she still mustered the strength to hold Lia up. Her whole body was shaking, and yet...

"Goodbye, Red Robin. I won't forget you..." She simply muttered that out to the wind and the Sun.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:46 pm

''H-Hyde...'' The air felt crisp, it felt... Jack could smell the irony twinge on the wind from his hand. It didn't hurt anymore, suppose that was par for the coarse at this point. It would be improper to say Jack starting crying... or that he started to shiver and quake, or even to say his voice shook... for it hand't stopped. Though in spite of that, Jack couldn't help but notice the wry smile that took his face. It felt odd. There wasn't anything funny here... it was all sad... yet... for some explainable reason, Jack felt happy...

''It was because I was to god damned stubborn Hyde... I couldn't face you after all that had I did... that I couldn't do...now it's to-... no...'' With a chuckle Jack swallowed his tears and managed to put on his biggest cheesiest smile, ''It's not to late! hyde, you may be going away... B-But I will see you again!... When you get up there, y-you tell Nilo that how you h-h-helped me save the world! A-And you-you better not leave out any details cus.. I-If I find out you short changed me in your story I'll... I'll dig you up and k-kick.....kick yo-your....a-as-a...''  Jack could no longer hold back his sobs... as the leather from his glove groaned and whined in protest of his clenching fist. ''...I'll make you proud... I'll protect everyone you love! S-so you rest, and leave the rest to us...''

''I'll see you later buddy...'' Jack whispered as he saw Hyde's eyes grow dark...  In the end... Jack knew exactly why he didn't want to face Hyde. It wasn't just Nilo...or Oki... It was him... Jack, and his jealousy. Hyde was a true hero, one deserving the title of Red Ranger far more then Jack... Actually no, in spite of it all, Hyde was a rider.

Kamen Rider Ego... Yeah... Jack would have watched that...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 5:18 am

''....''

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 13 GOvz2HO

Sharaku did listen, yes, but he wasn't the one to really talk back. He did nod when Hyde spoke to him, but it would mostly stay at that. There was little he could have said without it sounding weird. Besides, he knew he wasn't going to get a response even if he did say something, and the rest already did a good enough job. He wouldn't accomplish anything by saying something similar now.

It was probably hard to tell what he was even thinking, but that was not really something new. He wasn't the one to usually follow the trend, and you wouldn't see him being extremely sentimental and sappy, crying around like the rest. Not like this. It wasn't that he didn't care, but he simply didn't work this way. It was nearly impossible to see him break down when around a group of people, regardless of how he actually felt. He was fine with this though. It's not like it would change anything if he didn't follow the example.

''So it's over now....''
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 11:30 am

Hyde Mizumi, even though he didn't spent as much time as he should have with the guy Blaez would never forget that name, Hyde was a great friend and whatever he did while Blaez was unconscious saved everyone from the father. As much he didn't wanted to admit this was a goodbye"I guess this is goodbye..."Blaez tried his best to hold back his tears but he eventually started to cry again, he understood that Hyde had to go, but he couldn't help but cry"...You are a great friend Hyde, i'll never forget what you did."Blaez smiled weakly at the Red Robin... at least the father was gone thanks to his sacrifice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 12:49 pm

Hiro would show no surprise when he was addressed nor did he seem to react the words as he kept eye contact with the other as long as he spoke to him. As soon as he was done, Hiro would look away his eyes focusing on things in the distance rather than those around him. It wasn’t that he was being rude or trying to hide tears, but rather the words gave him something to think about. Even if it wasn’t the kid speaking, the idea of reconnecting with people was something that Hiro hadn’t considered after that one event long ago. He didn’t see the point in bonds anymore and so had abandoned them and let the darkness seep into him. However, now at the end of it all, he was the one left behind while another traded his life for his own….

He’d consider the words along with some other things he needed to straighten out. It might take a while, but….he’d find where he was suppose to be…and maybe this time he’d let people in. Regardless of what Hiro thought, the man would remained emotionless as he kept his hands in his pocket and listen to the goodbyes of others. The bitter sweetness in the air was uncomfortable, but he didn’t run from it this time. He just accepted it as it was as quietly watched as the spirit of the body passed from this world to another.

“So it would seem,” would be the quiet response back to the golden eyed ones words. Perhaps there battles were over for now, but there was still other things to do before this story could come to a complete close and a new would could begin.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 4:08 pm

Lia shook her head lightly, and kept her eyes on Hyde as he said his last piece before finally passing on. She didn't know him, but she didn't want to see him die after he came to help. She was coming back to her senses a little, and soon felt a heavy grief hit her. She quivered and held her hands close to her body. Rinna frowned and grabbed Simon's shoulder and pulled him up, Simon himself mournfully watching his body. He adjusted his glasses to hide his eyes in the glare. "You won't be forgotten friend. You did a damn good job keeping what we had safe..." he looked up at the clearing sky, now a bright blue. He sighed as he looked at the group. "I don't think much more needs to be said. He did what he could. If anyone knows him closely, then maybe they should bring him to those who took care of him. If not, I can probably." He said. Should no one step up to take that role, he would nod and volunteer to take the body himself from where he was. If not, he would be fine with that as well. "Alright.....if any of you need me to talk to for something, I can offer my help...but I doubt that's necessary so....stay in school I suppose. Thank you all. You all did great. Just don't forget Hyde okay? He's-"

"We get it." Rinna interrupted, a gloomy look on her face still looking at Hyde's body. She spoke very little, and did not speak to anyone if they addressed her. They didn't say anything before, so no reason to talk now. She turned from the group, and if no one stopped her, she would walk away slowly, holding her fingers into fists. She couldn't simply look back. If she looked back then she was lost. And no one here cared much for her anyway; why should she overstay her welcome? It was a stupid waste of time and space. Simon would leave sometime following, while Lia stayed with Rita.

Hyde was only a young man, now gone, everyone has but a memory of his existence to carry with them rather than himself. It was sobering to think of a bright man dying over something like this. Perhaps it would cause misery, but maybe if his heart touched the group that fought with him, perhaps his selfless act will in some way, touch the hearts of the many he had died to protect.

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 13 Hyde_s10

The Red Robin: Hyde Mizumi. Until the very end, He was as bright as the Stars...

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 13 180px-JudgementCard

Though the cost was great, victory was earned...and you have all taken the step towards your futures. While everything has not yet been laid to rest, you know that your part in this struggle is over, and the card appearing to you is the end of the road. Was the battle worth it, and what will you make of this victory? The choice is yours...

Everyone's Judgement has increased...

Everyone's social link with each other has increased...

Everyone earned 5000 EXP each...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 4:13 pm

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13