Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Cracks in the Darkness (Devah) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Cracks in the Darkness (Devah) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Cracks in the Darkness (Devah) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Cracks in the Darkness (Devah) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Cracks in the Darkness (Devah) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Cracks in the Darkness (Devah) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Cracks in the Darkness (Devah) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Cracks in the Darkness (Devah) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Cracks in the Darkness (Devah) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Cracks in the Darkness (Devah)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Cracks in the Darkness (Devah) Empty
PostSubject: Cracks in the Darkness (Devah)   Cracks in the Darkness (Devah) EmptySat May 15, 2021 3:55 pm

He had been drifting for a while, his journey taking him for an unexpected ride. He had drifted to the Field of Glass letting the wind guide him as usual. There he had met a strange girl and shortly after parting ways with her had the strangest of things happen to him. He wasn't going to any place in particular when out of nowhere, he heard a voice calling him and shortly after had a splitting headache and a vision of an eye appear in his mind. It called him to the Napolean Highrise, but about time he got through the Parisian Cradle and arrived in that ice filled area, whatever had been calling was gone. He had lingered in the area for a while longer running into some points of interest; however, despite these encounters that usually left him full of energy, this time around he found himself drained and for once feeling actually sick.

It was due to this sickness that his usual wandering had led him back home. He had taken a route that led him directly from the highrise to the bellows themselves. As soon as he was safe from frostbite and freezing, he had taken off his shoes and socks finding some comfort in the earth against his feet even if it wasn't the friendliest of things. However, it did not concern him as he made his way into the Bellows where the ground became wet and watery instead. The coolness of water and hidden ground was welcoming and slightly replenishing to the man though it did not take away the heavy feeling within.

He would drift to a safe spot being unbothered by the residents who feared him. In this safe spot, he would hide his belongs well before moving deeper into his watery home. He would drift about the pathways not being bothered that he had to wade through some deepeer waters to get to where he wished to be. He would not rest until he came to the docks of his home or at least what remained of them that is. Moving along the pathways, he'd find a spot that was slightly above the water though the did cause some water to splash upon the old planks that were there. One day maybe even this would be submerged, but for now it stood.

Sitting down on the water logged dock, he'd let his feet and legs go into the water that came up to his knees and kept his bottom half within the water itself. He didn't mind as he placed his hands to either side of him and looked towards the inky depths. Alone in this dark and watery place, he took the time needed to address the heavy weight in him. The thing that started turning and tossing ever since he heard that call. What was it? And why did it feel like it was attempting to shatter his very concept of himself.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Cracks in the Darkness (Devah)   Cracks in the Darkness (Devah) EmptyMon May 17, 2021 7:35 pm

On the other side of the dock, Devah sat down with a pipe in his mouth and fishing rod in hand, staring blankly up at the sky with hollowed out eyesockets. The demon had this eerie, purple glow about him, with bright smoke escaping from his coat and mouth, snaking its way up into the atmosphere above. The waters were just as still today as they had been last week. What a shame...

The merchant adjusted his hat, and exhaled another purple plume of fumes from his innards, taking the rather luxurious looking pipe in his free hand. Upon further examination, it was clear that its contents was not tobacco, but something else demons rather favored, Estus. A dark violet power which was either inhaled through burning, or ingested as a liquid. Estus itself was extracted from Shadow Essence, dried up with salts and kept in cold storage for weeks, until it was ready to be ground up into the fine powder. From there, you either burned it, or infused it into water mixed with honey, to create real Estus. A Favorite amongst demons, and Devah was no different. "Phhhhh..." He took another breath from his Estus Pipe, before exhaling another, long drab of pigmented smoke. His glowing 'eyes' silently scanned the drydock. He was used to be here by his lonesome. It was actually quite rare for both demons and vagrants to venture this deep into the Bellows, aside from Abholos' own brood, and her enthralled. The demonic merchant had made this a resting place of sorts, after wandering the Desolation for weeks. Even a demon like Devah, Cursed with Undeath, needed rest.

So you could imagine his suprize when his hollowed eyes fell upon a vagrant. Rather eccentric in his manner of dressing and behaviour alike, he instantly caught the merchant's attention. Though he chose simply to not approach. Not to be rude, mind. He simply figured that the vagrant had seen enough demons in his day to treat Devah with Hostility, like so many others did. Few even cared to approach. Even fewer stayed. But Devah didn't mind. He preferred solitude.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Cracks in the Darkness (Devah)   Cracks in the Darkness (Devah) EmptyThu May 20, 2021 12:27 am

The docks were a place of solitude and silence. A place that most stayed away from, but this pale skinned drifter was certainly far from most. He was no demon nor was he human. He was a being of the dark that most feared. Even when trying to blend in and not cause alarm he did so anyway. His true self was always right underneath the skin.

This skin...

He'd lift a hand from the water and examine it with blue eyes that seemed glow in the gloom of this place. He had done this before in the past his eyes going over the flawless looking skin, but pausing as he looked at his the edge of his long sleeve damp with water. With his free hand, he would push the sleeve up revealing that he was not exactly all that flawless after all. There were black marks crawling along his skin like cracks in porcelain skin. It was something that had been there as long as he could remember and before he had found the being that he called The Grumpy Box Guardian these lines had caused him great pain. With that small blob of a creature at his side, the pain had stopped and the lines that seemed to want to get bigger had stopped their spread and began to thin out; however, since the disturbance within had occurred these lines had begun to hurt and throb once more. Not even the cold, still waters could stop the pain.

His eyes would narrow as he brushed a hand across the arm before pausing as his nose caught a rather alarming and familiar scent. Looking up his eyes would scan the area before spotting the source of the smell. There was being there in black wearing a large hat as purple smoke drifted from the body and pipe they smoked. This being was sitting down fishing, more or less not disturbing anything except the pale male that stared at him.

This was being was a demon. There was no doubt about that and yet...he was fishing? The sight was so strange to the drifter that had on many occasions seen demons do anything, but smoke a pipe and chill. So strange it was that despite how he felt, he would actually pull himself to his feet, his sleeve falling down to cover his arm once more. Once up he would begin moving along the docks to find a way closer to the demon. His path took him to a post that was in the middle of the water, the rest of the dock under the waters. His traveled had been mostly quietly. Even his settling on the post like some kind of colorful bird was quiet and did not disturb the still waters below. Once settled, he would look back over at the strange being with the hat and pipe, observing him quietly now that he was closer.

It took a moment, but eventually his lips would part to speak to the other. "You are someone I haven't seen before. Who are and what brings you to this water abode?" His voice was soft and calm, his behavior cautious yet curious.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Cracks in the Darkness (Devah)   Cracks in the Darkness (Devah) EmptyThu May 20, 2021 1:44 pm

Devah calmly exhaled another bile of purple smoke. "Hm? Oh. A Human... Wait, no you're something else." He said in a rather dark, musky voice. The lights in his eyesockets narrowed to form thin slits of violet as he examined the curious Snow. "Why isn't it obvious? I'm taking a break from my travels. Resting here gets boring quite quickly, so I was hoping to catch myself some fish, but... alas, no such luck today, it would seem." The demon chuckled heartily, seemingly unbothered by the newly arrived Snow, or the lack of any catch for that matter. "But, pray tell, what brings a mortal like you to such a desolate and dark part of the Bellows? I thought your kin refused to dwell this deep. I guess I must be mistaken... Or are you perhaps an anomaly? Hmmm..." He brought the pipe down low, as he cast the line of his fishing rod further out.

"Well, now that you're here... Why not keep me company? At least, while I try to fish." After so many years of returning here after each journey, Devah started to wonder if the Fish had started to grow wise of his tricks. Earth, even in it's current state, was quite fascinating. How even something as mundane as animals remained untouched by the Demonic influence was actually rather dumbfounding. Then again... it's not like the Demons cared at all. Very few animals resisted, and those which did... well, they became demon food. Not that Devah himself actually needed to eat. Being cursed with an eternal existence had its perks.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Cracks in the Darkness (Devah)   Cracks in the Darkness (Devah) EmptySat May 22, 2021 10:45 am

He would stay on the post for now, crouched down with his hands gripping the wood beneath him for both support and balance as he watched the other. The purple smoke and the substance the other smoked gave off a strange scent that he couldn't quite pin-point at the moment, but at the same time he wasn't bothered by it. In any case, it would seem this creature could understand the language commonly spoken, his responses rather interesting to say the least.

He heard the voice. Heard what he was called only for the other to correct himself before pausing to examine him. A fair trade considering the pale man was doing the same though his eyes were not narrowed like the others. Though all tension and uncertainty would melt with that laugh, the young man giving a small smile to the other when it came to the matter of fishing and what he was doing.

"A traveler taking a break by fishing, eh?" Snow would give an amused snort at that one. "It is certainly a nice way to pass time even more so when they actually bite. What bait are you using?" he would ask comfortable despite this odd situation. As for the words that followed. "Ah. I came here for solitude and a space to think is all. As for being anomaly...perhaps we both are. You are a demon...yet you fish and chat like any other. And I am a creature of darkness, yet alot about myself and my kind I do not understand." he would say as he watched the other move and cast his line further out. It was certainly a strange state of existence that was for sure. To be alive and yet know nothing but what he could gather from his travels about his kind...and yet nothing about himself at all. It could be depressing sometime and at other times maddening; however, despite the feelings that were there or the pain within him now, he kept it all nicely tucked away as he heard the invite to keep the other company. He would give a light hum of thought, lavender painted nails clicking the wood beneath once before he was shifting from his spot and making his way onto the more solid pieces of the dock. He'd keep moving until he was able to find a spot where he was able to sit down by the strange being. He kept the distance between them respectful as he folded one leg under him while the other rested in a position he could easily rest his wrist on, the long sleeves keeping the truth hidden underneath. Once settled, he lean forward watching the water as he spoke.

"Company I can be," he would say his tones alot more softer now that he didn't have to speak up as much now that they were closer. "You said earlier you a traveler, so do you simply drift about or do you have a profession? Also the fish. What will you do if you catch one?" He wasn't too clear on demon habits as this was the first time he encountered on not trying to kill him, but he know for him outside of pretending to eat it, the only thing fish or any sorts of food was good for was drying out and trading.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Cracks in the Darkness (Devah)   Cracks in the Darkness (Devah) EmptyWed May 26, 2021 10:39 am

Devah seemed amused by Snow's rather inquisitive demeanour. Smart ones asked questions. He took another deep breath from his pipe, before exhaling again, hiding his face behind a facade of purple fog for a moment. "Haha, yes. Even an old demon like me needs to rest every now and again." He looked rather amused, as his gaze fell upon the muddy surface of the swamp water. "It really doesn't seem like my day today. Perhaps they've caught onto my tricks again. These fish are quite clever. But that's half the fun, is it not? Figuring out how to outwit them?" He reeled in the line, and from the hook hung something which looked like a broken, porcelain mask. "Usually I use Shadow-Parts. These masks worked for a while, but I guess they must've gotten bored of getting the same piece every day." He sighed tiredly, emitting yet another puff of purple dust. "Ah. I understand. Over my many, many years traveling the Desolation, I've met quite a few of you lost souls out there. Each of them found the answers to the questions they sought, eventually. Though don't ask me. I know about as much as you do now. Self-discovery is a journey which you must embark on by yourself, I'm afraid, young man." Devah smiled, gaze drifting off into the distance. "Lets try this again, shall we?" And with one swing, the bait soared through the air, before dissapearing beneath the foggy pools beneath them both with a faint *plopp*.

"I consider myself something which these humans call "A Merchant". I sell goods for a price. Even a demon like me has to get by somehow." He cackled amusedly. "I just wander the Desolation by myself, and maybe aid some vagrant or two on the way with each revolution. Though I cannot blame the humans for not trusting me, given what my kind did to them." He sighed, out of frustration. "I just don't see what we have to gain from all this, aside from more land, which we really don't need. The Rim is plenty, if you'd ask me." He huffed softly, taking out the pipe from his mouth and emptied the burnt contents within a small pouch, before he produced another one from his robes, and refilled the pipe, snapping his fingers to ignite it. "As for what awaits the fish... Might sell it. Food does give good coin." He gave a rather amused chuckle before blowing out another puff of smoke. "Either that, or perhaps you'd want it? Hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Cracks in the Darkness (Devah)   Cracks in the Darkness (Devah) EmptyFri May 28, 2021 7:11 pm

The pale man would take in the amusement of the other though it would not bother him much as curiosity took over him instead. He'd see the other blow out that strange purple smoke from his pipe before speaking again.

"I suppose I cannot argue with that," he would begin as he settled easily in his spot, his eyes drifting to the muddy waters of the area following the gaze of the other. "It is always interesting trying to figure out the ways of the creatures of this world. Alas, I have not had the pleasure of fishing like you do. I haven't found a proper rod or the pieces to make one. I've done it by hand from time to time with various results." It could be rough some times, but he tried what he could and when one method didn't work, he tried others to see what could be used to create a success. As for what was on the end of the line... He'd tilt his head at that one, the hidden cracks on him stinging as the thought of actually trying to eat it crossed his mind, but why? The thought was certainly a curious one indeed as he raised a nail to his lips and tapped it. "Shadow-parts? I would say, I've never tried that before. I've tried bits and bobs of machinery to try and lead them into some traps I created, but alas they are quite a challenge to capture. Though I wonder, if they simply do not like the taste. A mask and a bits and bobs of non-organic things are curious things, but perhaps they want something alive instead..." He'd trail off thinking on that one before blinking and looking  over at the other. "Though do you get these parts from actually killing shadows? Also what is it that you are smoking?" Despite some unease the questions caused him he was interested in learning what he could from this demon.

Speaking of learning, the other's words when it came to him not knowing alot about himself and his kind certainly got his gears turning as his blue eyes moved from the strange demon to the waters before them. "So even one as old as you do not hold all the answers," he would say very softly with a somewhat sad smile. Though he didn't expect to get the answers that easily anyway. The other said there was a way to find what he sought and if there was anything to be said of this odd young man was that when his mind was set to it, he'd indeed find what he wanted. He was quiet as the other re-casted the line. The small plopp it made quickly being swallowed by the silence around them for a moment before it was broken by the other.

"Hmph," the snort was an amused one as blue orbs narrowed with the smile given. "I can understand that," he would begin and then his smiled faded a bit at the mention of the struggle. "We are similar and yet so different. I too wander and get a negative reaction from those I meet. It is rare someone isn't fleeing from me... though, I do not understand why. As far as I recall, I did not do anything to them. As for demons, I can't say I understand what they are doing either. I would like to stop all this senseless fighting, but I am not sure where to even begin there," He'd give a frown and a hum as his eyebrows furrowed a bit in thought. "You said...you have been around for a long time and you mention revolutions, more land and the Rim. So tell me about your land and just how long has this been going on... What started it?... And is any attempt to stop it even possible?" There was alot there, he honestly let what came to mind roll off his tongue and into the open, but he truly had to wonder many things when the other spoke as if he had been around for ages and things in the world seemed to be going in cycles if revolutions actually meant that and not years. However, he didn't expect all the answers here and now. No that would make for a rather short and disappointing dig. Still any information or clues were helpful in the end, provided the other knew these things or even wished to provide them.

As he fell silent letting that go where it would, he watched the other exchange the used contents of his pipe for some new ones before using his own abilities to light it. A demon of fire or something else? However for now he did not question this as things shifted to the matter of fish.

"Food is a nice bargaining chip, he would begin and then tilt his head at the offer he'd raise a brow. "It could prove useful in my research and testing of things, but what do you want in return for such a nice item?" After all the other was a merchant and typically they offered nothing for free. Though it did make him quite curious why he offered such a thing to him and also what else the other may have to sell. However one question and curiosity at a time.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Cracks in the Darkness (Devah)   Cracks in the Darkness (Devah) EmptySat May 29, 2021 5:12 pm

"Hah. I say the tool doesn't matter. It's all in who uses it. A patient hand will catch fish. The impatient man with a rod will not." Devah chuckled, focusing his gaze on the tiny ripples his lure made as it bobbed up and down on the surface. "Fishing takes patience, and time. And I have plenty of both. So do you, I presume. You don't really strike me as the impulsive type." He handed Snow the fishing rod. "How about you give it a try, young man? Perhaps you'll have better luck than me." He chuckled, happy to have someone to talk to. Snow seemed to get him, which was a rarity.

"Curiousity is both useful and dangerous. I'd be careful with it if I were you. Poking around at the wrong place causes nothing but trouble." This warning carried weight. Coming from a Demon whom had seen what his peers could do to you... Separating the Ego from the body was a fate Devah himself would rather avoid. He did not possess the means of doing something like that to someone else, and even if he did, Devah would not use it. He did not see a reason to make people suffer needlessly. Death was more than enough. "Despite what it looks like, the mask is part of something that used to be alive. It's such a shame, seeing the lost egos of people tear eachother apart, in search of who they used to be. They kill eachother, yet become non-the-wiser. Although, given that Shadows themselves are just the torn remains of a human ego, to expect them to act on anything other than self-preservation and instinct would be quite ludicrous." Shadows were quite fascinating, for many reasons. While Devah didn't really study them, he had seen enough to start building his own conclusions. Torn egoes, turned against one-another, like wild animals.

"No, no. I don't do the killing myself. As I said before, the Shadows kill eachother. I just pick up what's left in the aftermath." He laughed, purple smoke blowing out of his mouth almost like fire. He brought up the pipe in front of Snow, so he could take a peek into the contents. "This? Estus. Dried Shadow Essence." The demon brought the pipe back to his mouth after Snow had gotten some time to examine it closer. "I smoke it mostly because I like the fragrance, and flavor. Gives me the vigor to carry on. I hate to say it, but I've grown... addicted."

"I do not, no. And even if I did, some things are best learned on your own." Devah's gaze lingered beyond the mossy growths on the other side of the drydock, seemingly lost in thought. "I wish I could give you the answers you seek, my friend. But alas... what you are eludes me. Never seen anything quite like you." Snow was quite a curious case. He reeked of both human and shadow... Something very different. A conundrum to them both, and neither had an answer. "I hope you find the answers to your questions, my friend. Perhaps a Journey of Self-discovery is warranted."

"Hah. I've tried to reason with my brothers and sisters before. They refuse to see the barbarism of their actions, completely smitten by the words of Oryx." He sounded both frustrated and disappointed. His kind really did have a one-track mind. Though it wasn't very difficult for an influential and powerful Demifiend like Oryx to seize control. "I didn't have much luck in dissuading him either. And the other commanders followed his lead. Abholos... Mythra... Bastet. All following Oryx with fanatic devotion. But his poisonous promises failed to fool me." He had always been critical of the dubbed "Tyrant King" after The Americas fell. Seeing Oryx treat his enemies with such cruelty...

"Oh, yes. I've been here for a very long time. Almost 40 human years now. And the Rim... well..." He drew a long breath, drowning the dock in a cloud of purple Estus. "That is where I, and my kin comes from. A World beyond your own. Humans have come to call it "The Rim", as its a world which floats between realities. It's... difficult to explain without actually having seen it yourself." He looked at the murky water. "The best way I can describe it is... Our world is up here, above the surface. Another rests beneath the water. The Rim... Would be what's between the cool air of the Bellows, and the Water below." He explained thoughtfully. The Rim was complex, and a strange thing to explain to someone whom hadn't seen or experienced it before. To Devah, explaining his homeworld to Snow was like trying to explain what the color red looked like to someone who's blind.

"Oho? The vagabond asks for payment for the fish? Well, I suppose a trade of something equally valuable would suffice? What do you have to offer me, my friend?" Devah looked mostly amused, and suprized that his newfound friend had such an eye for buissness.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Cracks in the Darkness (Devah)   Cracks in the Darkness (Devah) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 11:30 pm

He'd give an amused "hmph" at that one. "I would say I am quite patient, but Lady Luck likes to play with me so my catches can be a hit or miss. Unless like you say, they truly are smarter than we give them credit for and already have learned my current set of tricks." An amusing thought, but it did make him wonder about the fish and the tools/methods used to catch them. He did catch a fish here and there when they decided to bite, but they were typically not that big or diverse. Perhaps it was the method he used, or perhaps it was due to him being restricted for the moment to shallow water fishing. With a rod he could perhaps catch something in deeper waters and further out, yes? Or perhaps find a suit that allowed him to do such things by hand while under water.

Hmmm. He was staring out at the rippling waters around the mask the other used, watching, but not fully focused until the other spoke. "No. I am not that impulsive and much like you, I believe I have plenty of patience and perhaps time too considering I do not do anything that requires me to be rushing about like a chicken without its head."  That was how that phrased was used, right? Even if the words themselves made no sense and put a rather comical image in his. Though considering that bird would die maybe it wasn't so comical at all.  Meh.

Eh?

He'd blink a couple of times as the rod was offered, his brain taking a second to understand this and then...He was smiling like a kid at a candy store, a small bit of his fangs showed with the pleased smile. "I cannot refuse such an opportunity. Thank you," he said as he took the rod. As he got use to weight in his hand and began watching the lure, he'd shake his head. "Luck. Indeed we shall see." he'd chuckle softly. Lady Luck and he did a strange dance. One that often ended with her ditching him for one reason or another, but everyday and try was a new chance to wow her and get her to stay, so he would see how this new experience went. As for that warning...

"Aye. It is indeed a tricky thing to wield. I am aware of the risk as I walk with it. Still I want to know the world's secrets. I just have to figure out how to approach them without ending up like the cat who was killed by poking about too much." He already had a number of close calls in his life thanks to poking about, so he knew better than to toss these words aside so easily. Besides, poking at this world and asking it to speak could indeed get him into way more trouble than having an angry sandworm or other wild beast after him. "Though I will be curious here. What sort of trouble would I be likely to run into should I make the wrong move?" he would ask calmly figuring he might as well see what information, if any, could be gained. Speaking of information, what the other said next certain did catch his attention.

"Shadows are lost and torn egos of humans trying to find who they used to be...." He'd repeat the words as he continued to watch the lure, his mind swirling at the words. "They sound as lost as me. It makes me wonder...if they can be reasoned with and the fighting between them stopped." No need to senselessly destroy each other, right? There had to be another way...right? Despite the conflict that caused within, he remained pretty calm as he continued. "Well at least the remains aren't being left to go to waste." A bit morbid? Perhaps, but that was just the way the world was. Cruel and beautiful all at once fit for only those that wished to survive.

That moment aside, he would find his eyes leaving the lure for a second as the demon allowed him to get a good look at what was inside of the pipe and caused the smoke and scent that surrounded them both. As he examine what was in the pipe and the pipe itself, he'd find himself humming at what the other told him about the contents.

"Shadows seemed to be used for everything these days. I wonder if they have any other benefits outside of being used for vigor, fishing or..." He'd grin at the demon as he looked up at the taller being next to him with a slightly mischievous narrowing of the eyes. "Or being a substance to become addicted to." He'd tease the other lightly there, not really able to pass up the small window. Once the moment passed he would become a bit more serious as he asked: "Do shadow remains have medical uses?  Food uses or something similar to that? Also, is Estus only smoked?" he would ask as his eye locked onto the mask once more. It bobbed a bit before becoming still, but didn't sink nor was there any significant pull on the rod as it went back to lazily drifting in the water again. Ah. Back to waiting he supposed. This was fine.

He was quiet in the meantime listening to what the demon had to say in regards to answers. Some things the other said were expected while others were surprising. When the other was done speaking, Snow would remained quiet as he thought for a moment, shifting in his spot a bit for comfort before opening his mouth to speak. "I think I would've refused to hear the full answers if you did hold them." While he wasn't so arrogant or big headed that he believed he didn't need help, he didn't want the answers just handed to him like free candy. How was he supposed learn and grow like that? "Either way a journey of self discovery is indeed needed. I rather not remain a mystery to myself forever. I just hope the journey will not be for not. I too hope I find the answers." He would give the demon a soft smile for a few seconds before the smile was fading as his brow furrowed. "You said, you've never seen someone like me before. What do you mean? That was a rather strange statement to say...but then again...What wasn't strange about him?

Wherever that went, it would go, the topic drifting to the issue of negotiation and demons.

To what he heard, the drifter would find himself humming a bit as listen to the other. "That battle seems tough, but there is hope. You weren't fooled by him, so maybe we can do something to knock them back to their senses. Though if you don't mind me asking, can you tell me about the commanders and Oryx? What has he offered that is so wonderful they will sink into the deadly promises rather than see reason or other paths?" Were they following by choice? Or due to something else? There was a lot he wanted to know and while dangerous he was one of the nuts that wanted to meet these beings and try to persuade them down a peaceful path. Question was how could he do this? Was it even possible? And if so what was the price of poking into such a war? Or for that matter this world?

Snow knew there were many mysteries in the world; however, as the demon with him spoke on his age and then what the Rim was, the pale man found himself feeling like had fallen down a rather strange rabbit hole. Here amongst the fog and dampness of the Bellows, he floated in a cloud of purple Estus the demon created with a puff of his pipe. Images of this strange place known as the Rim drifting all around him as his mind struggled to comprehend exactly what it was. It would take him a moment to come fully out of the daze and speak again, his eyes drifting to the waters of the Bellow.

"40 years is a good while to be wandering considering things. So I assume you would have seen this world from top to bottom then?" he would ask and then after a moment he would continue, his tones more somber. "The Rim sounds like a fascinating and dangerous place though. However, my mind is having a hard time grasping this place. Would it be a death wish to go there and see with my own eyes what it is?" The question was a half joke. He understood the risks of what he asked, but he was still curious nonetheless and it was this curiosity that had him dancing around that thin line between insanity and reason...and for some reason the thing stirring with him liked this while another part gawked, pulled back, and said not to do such a foolish thing. It was a chaotic feeling that would freeze most in their tracks, but for him outside of being slightly troublesome due to not fully understanding the reason behind the feeling, it just made him excited to see what was around the next bend and what else he could discover in the world and in turn himself. The chaotic dance of recklessness and sense constantly swirling with each other. It was certainly a strange state of being.

Whatever came of that, he would remain focus enough to take note of the example given by the demon to describe the Rim: the world up here and the world below the Bellows....the Rim existed between. That couldn't have been coincidence right and on that note, what was below the Bellows darkness and water anyway? Was there a way to find this out also and in turn find his way to the Rim? Or was he digging into things he should not? Dangerous curiosity and questions aside, the conversation would flow into something less dangerous: trade.

"Aye. I do not expect free things in this world, my friend, so naturally I ask," he would say with a soft chuckle before humming as he looked at the mask continuing to float in mostly still waters. "Considering we do not if we will catch anything or even what we will catch, I find it hard to gauge how equal the trade is without the fish in hand; however, I do have medicines, concoction, bits and bobs, and some other things I've collected in my travels. If you are willing you are welcome to come look at my wares back home and pick something you may like from there in exchange for the fish. On my person, I just have emergency things to offer." The mask would begin to dip and bob again. Slight pulls on the pole could be felt. Was something nibbling then? He'd watch the mask as he finished. "Of course if it is something I do not have on hand I can always find a way to get what you need, so our options for negotiations are quite open." He delivered it all calmly not bothered by the other's amusement as he simply enjoyed the company and this talk of various topics including trade.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Cracks in the Darkness (Devah)   Cracks in the Darkness (Devah) EmptySun Jun 06, 2021 4:51 pm

"Haha, that she is." The demon could relate to Snow's struggles. Luck was a very fickle and picky thing. It almost never worked for you when you needed it to. "I don't know if they're actually smart or not. If I catch anything or not, it really doesn't bother me. I'm just here for some peace and quiet, and fishing is a good way to pass the time while I rest up." He chuckled to himself. "Though I don't suppose a spry young man like yourself would need as much rest as this old fool." He gazed at the murky waters. Somewhere down there, the fish were certainly mocking them. Maybe today would be the first time they'd have the last laugh. "Lets hope this "Lady Luck" is merciful today." The faintest trace of a grin spread across the Demon's face, hopeful that maybe Snow would have a better chance at catching something.

"Well, you have quite the journey to make then. Since the "Fall", as your kin calls it, your home's never been quite the same, from what I hear. I am not as eager to discover anything here, personally. I'm content with my life as it is right now. I'm not bothered by either side, and I can walk around as I please, so long as I stay out of the Cradle and the actual Slave Camps in Charrone." He shrugged, blowing out yet another puff of Estus smoke. "Well, that depends on where you'd actually poke your nose, I suppose. Becoming one of Oryx's Slaves is probably the most pleasant outcome, should things go wrong..." Becoming a Shadow was probably one of the worst ways to go. But... what did Devah know? He hadn't experienced either first hand. And he was even less likely to be on the recieving end.

"They are rather curious things. Though I cannot say I'd want to be one myself. The shadows seem to be rather tormented, every time I've seen them." Devah replied with a sad sigh. "Despite being human egos, I wouldn't try to reason with Shadows. They're still untamed and they'll lash out at anyone who gets too close. Trying to reason with something that wants to claim your body as their own sounds... foolhardy. Until they regain their sense of self, I wouldn't bother. They do not listen." He warned Snow. "They see a chance to become whole again, they'll take it."

"Haha, I don't know of any that directly benefits your sort." He mused after spending a moment thinking. Demons didn't really use them for any medicial purposes at all. "We don't necessarily "eat" them for the same reasons you do. We demons feed on supernatural energy in general. Essence does allow us to regenerate wounds quicker though. I think it's standard nowadays for Oryx's soldiers to carry a flask of essence with them, just in case." Devah shook his head. "Some humans drink it too... They don't seem to like the flavor though."

"Hah. So you say, eh?" Devah replied, once again amused by Snow's answer. "You'll find what you seek in time, young Snow. Life has it's ways. Just keep your eyes open, and eventually, you'll know where to look." He sounded a bit vague and mysterious. Perhaps that was on purpose. Was Devah truly being honest with Snow? Did he... perhaps already know? "Hah, I can just tell you're different than the rest. I think you'll see what I mean one day." He chuckled, keeping it at that. Devah liked to play these games. Keep people guessing. Snow proved to be quite entertaining. His curiosity would be difficult to sate. Why not have a little fun while he could? People eager to explore and learn were rare.

"Hahaha. Such information does not come free, my friend. I hope you understand, that I would be risking a great deal telling an 'enemy' about our esteemed commanders. Perhaps... if you could find me something of Value, we can talk." The merchant grinned, flashing a set of charred, black teeth. "Besides, I am a merchant by trade. I'd be a fool not to ask for payment in exchange for things of Value."

Personal Quest:

"Hah, I suppose you could say that. The world around us has changed quite a bit since I first stepped foot in Paris all those years ago. The Bellows didn't use to be like this y'know. Back when I first came here, this drydock was a rather busy and populated place. Seemed to be a place of trade and commerce. Boats going through the river. That same river flows through the Desolation even today, albeit... the route it takes is very different." He shook his head. "Those times are long gone by now. It really is quite a shame it had to come to this."

Cracks in the Darkness (Devah) Kaitlin-quick-charondark
"That's assuming you can even enter. I don't know if we even have any active gateways reaching into the Rim from here. I know there's one on the other side of the vast sea beyond 'France' as you call it, but... that's all I know."

"Hrm... I'll have to give it some thought. If I happen to swing by your home one day, perhaps I'll come visit. But for now, I'd rather stay here a while. It's been quite some time since these old bones of mine saw any rest." He chuckled, giving Snow a faint smile. "Thank you for the offer though."
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Cracks in the Darkness (Devah)   Cracks in the Darkness (Devah) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 2:24 pm

Snow would find himself giving the demon an easy going smirk as he spoke on luck, fishing, and rest. "We certainly will have to see how she decides to favor us today," he would begin with a soft chuckle that would soon settle into a small smile. "It is a nice passtime. Even more so when you have good company. Besides young or not, I still need my rest too," he would say quite relaxed despite being in the presence of a demon, blue eyes watching the mask piece in the murky waters. As he watched it, he would listen to what the other was saying in regards to the journey of self discovery and being content where he was.

"The world has been altered and I would love to learn what it was like once upon a time just for fun. I think the knowledge would be nice to have in the end. Though I do not think our world can ever be like that again. Still, I gather what I can and with my research I just hope I can help those I can along with this world. While your path in life does indeed sound peaceful, I am afraid I cannot rest until I find a way to bring harmony between us all and find the secrets that rest within the heart of places like the Cradle and such." A daunting task and one he may not even be able to achieve, but still, he would like to try and see if there was a way. "Anyway, I hope not to be a slave to anyone, so I can only pray things don't go that way in that end way or worse." He didn't want to live under someone's thumb. No he wanted all to be free and to just stop killing each other over land and such. Was there not enough to share with all? That complicated matter aside, he'd find himself giving a soft hum to the matter of shadows.

"Is that so..." he would say softly trailing off in thought as his eyes narrowed at the water. What the other described was a fate worse than death and it made him feel really bad for the creatures. Unconsciously he'd move one hand to clutch the area of his clothing that would be where his heart was. He wasn't sure what it was about it all, but that knowledge rubbed him the wrong way and made something deep within him cry out in pain. The action was brief though and soon his hand was returning to join the other on the rod he had. "Either way, I hope I do find these truths you speak of," he say before falling silent to listen to the other topics.

"Ah I see. That is unfortunate if it only works on demons," he looked over at the other with a small smile. "Though I wonder if they cannot be reasoned with if I had some." A small joke considering he was highly doubtful demons would be so easy to sway with something like Estus. Though that aside, he was curious about one thing said about the substance. "Why do humans tend to drink it if it doesn't have a benefit for those outside of your kind and they don't like the taste?" Then again, humans did a lot of strange things so this should probably be no surprise, but still...

"So I do," he would say with a faint smile that would melt into curiosity and then a grin of mischief as he shook his head at the words. "You say all that like you know something, my friend. You certainly don't make it easy to not want to see how many answers I can get out of you." He would give a small chuckle there seeming rather amused and also engaged in being teased by this one. While having the answers would indeed be nice, the fun part was actually the hints given and the hunt that they would cause when tantalizing enough. Speaking of hints and hunts it seemed the game of keeping him in the dark would continue on turning into a game of trade when it came to the information on the demon commanders.

"I am not surprised and would not ask for something so valuable without offering to get you something of equal value in return. Though may I have a hint as to what that said something may be?" After all, how would he know if he had found said thing that was equal of value if he did not even have an inkling of what that may actually be and in turn know what to look for? Well wherever that went it would go as he fell back to listening to the other speak about his time in this world. As the other described what this place once was like, he would find himself taking a brief glance around the area, the rod vibrating in his hand as something continued to play with the mask, but not yet take under yet. "That sounds like a beautiful place. I wish I could've seen it with my own eyes," he would say and then humming a bit continue. "Where did it used to go? And how has that route been altered and where does it lead now?" Heh. A curious creature he was with a hunger for even the trivial it seemed.

However, what wasn't so trivial was what the other gave to him next. He would take what the other said in, his eyes narrowing as he swallowed that one. "Well now, you are certainly hanging interesting challenges before me." First this something of value bit and then this, but he had to wonder if what he said now was not associated with that thing of value this one sought. He even gave him a vague direction of one of these gates. The other side of the vast sea...beyond France...Hrmmm....His mind was whirling there. "I will certainly be digging both for that which I can trade with you and these gates. I rather see if anything can prepare me before attempting to try to jump into such a place. We will see if I can do it or end up dying to my curiosity this round." And that was assuming this wasn't a wild goose chase to begin with. He had a whole wasteland to figure out and on top of that where the hell said sea was...And if he got to the place where land met water...what then? Would there even be a way to cross? So many questions and once more no answers.

Frustrating, perhaps, but not for this being. No something about all this awoke a fire within him that made him determine to see just how far he could dig in the end and if he could live to tell the strange tale this sort of journey would certainly make. That burning fire aside, the strange man would remain rather calm about the whole matter giving a nod and hum to the response.

"You are welcome to come on your own time, my friend," he would say before his attention was drawn to the the mask piece sinking downward into the water and the pull on the rod becoming stronger. Tightening his grip, his brows would furrow as he became focus on working to pull/reel the fish or whatever was on the other end out of the water...
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Cracks in the Darkness (Devah)   Cracks in the Darkness (Devah) EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 9:27 pm

"Rest really is something we can rarely afford nowadays. So savor it when you get the chance to." Taking some time to recover was a luxury few had, especially humans, who almost constantly needed to be on the move to survive. There were of course exceptions, like the group which had holed up inside that hotel in the Highrise, but that was the exception rather than the norm. Humans nowadays were either hidden away deep underground, or they were for the most part nomadic. Or they worked on their own. Even less rest for them, and all the more important to get some when you could. As a Demon, Devah didn't need to worry as much about his kin. In some cases, the humans had been more of a threat.

"Yes. Your world has quite a rich history hidden beneath all this devastation." The demon replied thoughtfully. "There's lots to uncover. So much to learn. Yet people nowadays... they see no value in dwelling on the past. Perhaps they have a point. But I think we could learn a lot from the past, Demons and Humans alike." He let out another puff of bright smoke before continuing. "Hah, my life's hardly peaceful." He laughed hollowly. "I am a demon, you know. The enemy. And like I said before, few tries to see things from my point of view. If you seek to stop the conflict through peace... To me, that sounds like a fool's errand, as noble as it may be." He sighed, looking down at his own reflection in the water. "Both our people walk the path of Bloodshed. While you may not have done the Demons any harm yourself, a few of your kin has. Neither side wants to see themselves in the wrong, which... is why I think it's ultimately pointless to try and find a solution, even if my kind were the aggressors in this. Talk like that will make for many enemies down the line. I hope you're aware of that."

"I'm sure you will, one day. Don't lose hope." Devah chuckled softly, eyes gazing aimlessly over the swamp. "Though seeking these answers might not give you the results you were hoping for. Sometimes the answers make for more questions." He paused, before a faint chuckle escaped his lips. "Although I suppose in your case, that would be the best outcome, wouldn't it? Always eager to learn more..." Snow was quite an amusing fellow. That curiousity could lead him so many places. But he'd have to be careful, a point which Devah had stressed many a times.

"As far as the Shadow Essence goes... You'd have to ask the humans who drink it. They never told me." A raspy laugh escaped the demon's breath. "Drinking Shadow Essence raw though... It's taste is hardly pleasant, even for your kin, so I assume it has some sort of use. You wouldn't purposefully drink something foultasting without benefits." As to what those benefits could even be, Devah himself had no idea. "I can tell you this though... not many drink it. Perhaps taste really is that off-putting." He shook his head. "To reason with a demon, you'd need more than some treat. To really get a demon on your side, you need leverage. Something to make them work for you. They are far too loyal to let something like Essence sway them."

"Well, if I told you everything, what would be the point? Besides, I think both of us can agree that some things... are best learned first hand. I'm confident you'll find the answers yourself." Snow certainly seemed like the kind of person to pursue such answers with vigor. No stone would be left unturned. "Just keep your wits about you, young one. You still have a long life to live."

"Well... I'd like something from The Past. Something that'll tell me more about the world this used to be. Where you could find such a thing is beyond me, but beneath the surface, you might find something, if you're lucky. And well, the Fields of Glass have a lot of things preserved, although getting them out of the glass, that's going to be difficult."

Hint:

"That's all I can really provide, I am afraid. Once you've found me that 'something', we can talk." He finished with a smile, hoping that Snow could uphold his end of the bargain. Without that item, he would keep those lips sealed.

"The river used to flow through what used to be the Dryrange, but since Cuthuga's occupation, that riverbed has dried up, and it now runs through the Fields of Glass." He explained. "Though the new route is hardly natural. It arose as a casualty of war, during the invasion of France." He scoffed, shaking his head. "I hope to never see such bloodshed ever again. Once is enough for a lifetime... Once is one time to many."

"As far as these gates to the Rim are concerned... both are sadly out of our reach. One's fiercly guarded here, while the other, like I said, rests on the other side of the vast sea. I arrived through the former. The latter, to my knowledge, was used to invade this world to begin with."
Those had been dark times. Devah had already been reluctant to leave the Rim, even back then, but Oryx had insisted. And one did not say no when Oryx asked. "Be careful, my friend. The Rim is not a place for your kind." He shook his head, figuring it was foolhardy to try and stop Snow. "I appreciate the hospitality. Though... I regrettably am needed elsewhere. Thank you for the company. You can keep the rod. Next time we meet, tell me if you caught anything, would you?" The demon slowly rose to his full height, towering over the short Snow. "Until we meet again, young one. Farewell." He turned around, walking slowly into the shadows of the Bellows, vanishing from sight.

[-EXIT-]
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Cracks in the Darkness (Devah)   Cracks in the Darkness (Devah) EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 8:09 pm

He'd give a hum and nod to the rest comment not really seeing a need to add onto it for the time being since they were more or less in agreement there. Besides, it wasn't like he wasn't enjoying and savoring the moment anyway. He highly doubted that once he started moving again that anything would be this calm and relaxing. Even less so when it came to demons and whatever else the surface had yet to reveal to him.

Speaking of reveals, it certainly flowed into the next topic well enough as the other spoke on the past. "I suppose I am one of the odd ones that find value even in things others see as a waste of time. Even if it is something buried and indeed in the past, I say old knowledge is nonetheless a good stepping stone to help with progression." And he liked to preserve as much of what was lost for the future to view and learn from. Perhaps he was just an old soul in that regards, but he did enjoy digging for these old things along with the new so there was that. In either case, he wouldn't mind the other's smoke as he continued to wait patiently for something to bite. As for what the other said, well it was something that Snow could relate to all to well. "I don't see you as an enemy regardless of what you are. You've done nothing to me, so I see no reason to hold anything against you just because you happen to be apart of a race that is usually hostile. I suppose I see it from your point of view because I too suffer at the hands of others by simply existing. It is painful and to be frank, I am quite used to being shunned and having enemies I do not wish due to my ways. Even so, I do not wish to give up on the chance that there can be some form of peace between us. Foolish as it may seem, I rather try than submit and just leave things the way they are... even if there are unwelcomed risks involved." He did understand what the other was getting at and would probably learn even more what it was like to exist on the side of suffering the deeper he went into things; however, even if it cost him pain or he was even taken out by something for his way of thinking or doing things, he rather go down fighting than sit by idly and watch the world just continue to churn the way it was. He wasn't trying to bring it to absolute peace and harmony, but surely there had to be some path that was better than the one they were on now. However, he was one person so he was unsure how much he could do alone. Still...he would try. Anyway...

He'd find himself smirking a bit at the other's words and pokes at his desire for knowledge and learning. Shaking his head he'd open his mouth to speak. "I don't expect everything to fall perfectly in place otherwise it wouldn't fun at all," he would begin with a soft chuckle, but then becoming more serious he'd continue. "Either way, I'll still walk my path and see what it has to give in turn. Thank you for the encouragement though," he would finish politely as he gave the other a small smile, yet warm smile. He heard the other loud and clear when it came to curiosity and such and while it may not seem like it, he appreciated the care or at least the fact the other took the moment to warn him of it all in the end. So the demon's words did not fall on deaf ears. He would be as careful as he could be least he take Lady Death's hand too soon and to be frank he didn't want that.

"What a curious thing this Shadow Essence is. I'll definitely have to do some research into its flavor and let you know what I discover or if perhaps something can be done to make it more enjoyable for those few who do decide to consume it." It would be a challenge considering the demon's words, but it was nothing that he couldn't test out himself until he met someone who perhaps used such things. In any case, he'd chuckle about the last part. "I didn't think it would be that easy to sway them. Still the knowledge appreciated." As was any info he could gain on these creatures he sought to understand.

"If you told me everything, I would have no need to work for what I seek. I think I'd be disappointed without a hunt like that." Even if it was the easier path, he didn't like just being handed things without at least trying to figure things out himself. "In any case, I will try and do so and stay alive, so I won't cut my supposed long life short. Thank you for the concern and confidence in me, my friend," he'd say with a gentle smile before falling quiet to listen to the hint that the other provided on what he sought.

"I see. Well, I appreciate that information nonetheless and I'll see what I can dig up for you then." The hint was still vague, but at least he had a little to work with and some places he could try to find said things that the other was looking for. He would find what the other sought hopefully. After all, he didn't like breaking deals and promises.

"Huh... the Dryrange, eh? I wouldn't have thought water ever flowed through there. It makes me wonder how it was like before that occupation occurred," he would begin watching the water flow trying to imagine in his head its unnatural path that led to the Field of Glass. He was quiet for a bit, but then pushing that away he would look over at the other with a serious expression. "Let's hope we can all find a path that has the least amount of bloodshed in all of this." He wasn't sure if the path he sought could be achieved, but he hoped it could.

As for the matter of the Rim and what followed. He was quiet as he absorbed it all. "I see and I will be careful," he would say. Maybe the Rim wasn't for his kind, but that wouldn't stop him from trying to find a way in and in turn find out what exactly that place was all about. Demons were the enemy and the gates scattered and not working except two... but... were they really all that bad? Devah here wasn't...so what if there were more out there like him in the end? His mind would mull over this for a brief moment before the other was thanking him for his offer to come into his home and then saying he would needed to go. That news made the pale man a bit sad. He wanted to chat with the other more, but alas he understood every meeting came to an end.

"Ah, I see. Farewell then, my friend and I most certainly will. Thank for the rod." he would say as the other rose revealing himself to be way, way taller than the smaller male was expecting and while it could be intimidating to some, he was not afraid as he watched the other go.

Just as the demon vanished, there was a tug on his line and he had to focus on reeling whatever was on the other end up. It took a while, but eventually he pulled in a small oval shaped fish that wiggled about on the other end. Heh. Would you look at that. It seemed a new tool did indeed help with catching the crafty creatures. Too bad, the demon had left before seeing this or before he could ask if he sold anything to explore the depths of the Bellows. Ah well. He'd jot the event of the fish and that question down later in writing so he could show the demon a picture of said fish and ask his question then. In either case, he would keep his prize and the rod. He would stay out on the docks for a long while before feeling calm enough to pick himself up and head home again.

Items Gained:

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Cracks in the Darkness (Devah)   Cracks in the Darkness (Devah) EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 6:49 pm

Cracks in the Darkness (Devah) Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___hermit_arcana_by_enetirnel_d6xr7l3-350t.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ0MyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzEyMjc4ZWQ2LWZkMTItNGE2MC1iZDBiLWU4NTQwZWQwOGZjMlwvZDZ4cjdsMy00NDQxM2I1OS04ZWQ1LTQ4OGItYmJkNS04ZTY2MzczNWU3ODMucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ
A Bond has been Forged...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cracks in the Darkness (Devah)   Cracks in the Darkness (Devah) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cracks in the Darkness (Devah)
Page 1 of 1