Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Above and Beyond [Hyde]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:44 am

Well, thats true, but how exactly do you fix the shadow problem? There is no definite role in fixing it, they only exist in the other world. If they were to ever appear in this world, that would mean that it came from the other worlds. The invading shadow mission is a good example, there is a chance that they could slip out and make our world a ruin as well, and there aren't alot of people like us to be able to stop it. Question is, you can stop something temporarily, but it always comes back. In a case like that, what are you supposed to do? " Hyde would put his hands in his pocket. I thought that if a side won, the god occupying that side would have more power and domain because the other one isnt around to mess with their mojo anymore. Isnt there a possibility that it could be whats needed in the end?

Hyde wasn't sure in the end, but its what he thought about. "If they are relatives, what does it matter now? What was he alignment under? Philemon? If not, then their meeting would be pretty short. These islands don't cunt as an alternate world each, they are just separate islands sharing the same space, which means their reality is alot more bitter sweet than our. The technological advances in san malarus, the war in penecia, i dont know whats going on in zela, and ..everywhere else.."

Hyde would then look at sharaku with a straight face. "If we fix their problem, they would be able to do the same right? Not to say that our help is for free, but im not selfish and exploitative. WE should help eachother if were on the same side, shouldn't that be natural? Shouldn't that be the right thing to do?" Though, Hyde shrugged at prom. " I dont really know either...i wish i did..
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:50 am

''Fix....'', he would give Hyde a slightly exasperated look. Maybe, some things aren't there to be fixed. Or not in that manner, at least. ''If they only exist there, then it's their natural home, yes? What exactly do you want to go fixing then? It's the same....as here. Think about..perhaps people that are thieves, murderers or such. They are a problem. Can you fix that? Not really. They are a part of our world, just like Shadows are of theirs. The one thing we can do is adapt, and learn to deal with it, so the problem never goes over a limit. Unless there is something that is causing it whole, you can't do anything in the end.'' You can't just wipe out a whole race or such. That's not fair, even if they may pose problems. Maybe there's just something making them hostile? He didn't go chasing the Shadows unless they stood as a wall in the way, or were obviously hurting someone. Why would he? That's like going off the fact that a dog or two attacked you..so now all dogs are bad, and we need to get rid of them. That didn't make sense, did it?

He would shake his head with a frown. ''For how you want to help everyone, you know how to be quite biased, don't you, Hyde? Why? Logically, two sides together would have more power than one alone. Can't we just make them understand fighting each other is no help for them? It's not fair for us to waltz in and just assist one side in wiping the other out. And tell me, how? These are people fighting there. You can't stop them like that. Would you kill them to ensure there is no one to mess with your good guys again?'' What did Hyde want to do, go on a rampage there? You can knock a person out, but that doesn't render them useless forever. The only way to literally stop a human force is to kill. Is that what Hyde wanted? ''As for sides...you didn't even meet the other one yet, have you? How can you already claim they are bad? I don't understand why are people so eager to war. People could just agree to disagree on things, instead of shedding blood and everything. You don't have to like someone, but what is the point of neverending strife? And so what? You'd help them right away, just because you are apparently one of them? Maybe I don't understand. Or maybe it's because I'm neither, so I don't see the good thing in creating sides like that.'', he would cross his arms over his chest. ''Those guys you plan to oppose...they have their own dreams and everything. Would you just go and destroy all that without even knowing them? Because it's the right thing to do? Honestly? In my opinion, these kinds of fights are pathetic.'' It just didn't feel right. And doubly so to jump into the fray. Had Hyde been to that world more than once yet? It didn't seem so. What right did he have to make a call as to which side was the one that should win? If even?

''Also, that is a bit cold out of you. If you for example had a brother you haven't seen for a long while, would you write them off when you eventually found them, just because they are on the opposite side? For how you speak about friends and all, it's strange for you to question why does something like that matter. And while their reality is different than ours...it's theirs. It's the world they live in. That is no reason to write things off. Besides, from what I gathered, those alternate worlds used to be one before, just like here, where we can freely travel between islands. Something just happened there. So maybe we aren't that different. We were just lucky that our world didn't fall in some way yet.'', he would state, looking straight back at the redhead. He didn't really agree on what Hyde had been saying. Yes, doing things was the way to go, but like this...?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:28 pm

Maybe i cant fix something that's naturally apart of their world, i dont even know if there is any way to lock all the shadows away fro good. ut there was those rd ones in the Ueitawa region when i first came here. I saw people like zombies, being surrounded by shadows and they looked helpless. It's haunting. Something so natural, regardless its natural, it shouldn't be. We shouldn't have monsters roaming free, ruining everyone's lives in the process. Maybe the thieves and murderers are a problem, but they are a problem of humanity. There is a justice system and law enforcement created to handle that. Are shadows the problem of humanity? Do they have to be something considered natural? On a flip side, if that was what we had to deal with, i would want to find a way to get rid of them of good. The thought of getting rid of at least one of our problems that caused us much grief and sorrow, you wouldnt?

They were different...

Why would you side with someone who is to be considered to be the crawling chaos? Is there really much to think about or ask when you are on a shoot first and ask questions later situation. I lived that way my whole life, and there is a difference to be in a standstill and being backed into a corner. Ask any of the other users under philemon, the velvet room, the attendants, the messages we get when people go under or are taken to another world against their will, or even the corruptions, thats all philemon. Thats him.... hes not evil... but who would want to be an enemy of such a person? Who could possibly be an enemy of such a person, only the other that stands as the opposite of him, and there sis no sort of good that could bring for us. Itts an unwanted future fueled by people of greed, what is freedom to them? "

Hyde was a bit angry and passionate by simply thinking about it. When sharaku asked if Hyde was willing to destroy all of their hopes and dreams, he had a simple answer. " Yes.... i will. They will never work together, who knows how long this war was for. If they could of seen eye to eye, it would have been done a long time ago. What do you propose, ceasefire until it starts again? Work together and then attack the more exhausted side behind its back? You had the "Pleasure" of not having to choose what side you are on...doing your own thing and going your own way. "

Though, Hyde would scoff at Sharaku's example. "Family? I dont have a family..i don't know the meaning of the word, much less how much it could matter to someone. I was born from a pair and tossed aside, what did family mean to them? As a product of such a person, what should it mean to me?! " Though, Hyde would calm himself down, he never liked the family conversation maybe Sharaku would realize that now. "You're right Sharaku, it's their reality, and we would get a worse one if we don't stop Thesis. He sighed a bit, his emotions were a bit all over. "You was the right choice after all, someone so "middle ground" about things should be able to do whats best for humanity. You have a clear head, and your not so easily rattled, not like me. It might not be what everyone wants but it could be what we all can live with, and learn to appreciate in the end."

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:11 pm

''A matter of perception. I wouldn't do it actively unless I knew it was completely reasonable. For all you know, perhaps there is some influence making the Shadows hostile. Or perhaps they see the places they live in as their territory, and simply defend it when someone comes close. They could also attack because they are actually afraid of people. It's as if you said you were gonna get rid of some animal species we have, because they seem dangerous. I think Shadows can be related more closely to animals with the way they act. And honestly? Sure we have a law system against those people, but what good is it? People still get away with things when they really want to. Otherwise, I wouldn't be what I am now, just for example. I am for solving a problem, but I prefer not to take the violent approach to it as the basic one.'' Getting rid of Shadows just like that. How nice. Would Hyde feel as justified if some other race came over and claimed that humans are a danger with the notion of : let's wipe them out, because that is the best option, obviously, right?

''Considered is the keyword here. What kind of proof is that? Just because a person or group appears to be bad, it doesn't mean they are bad at heart. Don't judge a book by the cover, until you see its content for real. And the view of good and evil is relative. What do I know? I've been techincally helping people, and all, which should classify as being good, yes? Yet, that Philemon of yours wouldn't give me a glance. It's all only about those who have a Persona and fight in his name. A bit choosy, no? I can't even go to that Velvet Room of theirs. In my opinion, the good and evil is often rather blurred nowadays. It isn't only about the coolest and best hero, and the big bad villain. Both sides can have a shade to them, which you might not even expect. So much for Philemon being the ultimate goodie. I won't get anything, even if I do good. So what..?''
Such clear cut distinctions were old school, in all honesty. He did not think someone could be pure good, or pure bad. There was always some mix. That, and it was unfair to put a whole side in one bag. Maybe some of them weren't really bad. Maybe they just did it because they had to?

He would snort. ''I already said that they have the same division at Malstu, and they worked together just fine. It is not impossible if people want it. And you're just stereotyping again. For all intents and purposes, even a good guy could backstab another good guy for some reason. There is never a full safety. Say, if I decided to go along with the 'bad' side as you call it for whatever reason....would you kill me? Just because I could possibly betray you later? It's true, I don't need to side with anyone, but I could just do it.'' Hyde's sense of justice was quite straightforward, or so it seemed.

He would shake his head sadly at the outburst. ''Yes? You're not alone. I haven't seen my parents since I was 12...and nor can I say I was really all that happy with them even before that. So, in that manner, I don't have a family either. And I do understand. I used to be bitter about it too before...but now I think it's not a solution. Just because you have not had something, you don't get the right to say it should be a meaningless thing to other people too. Many value family, and would do anything for them. And what I was saying wasn't about you, but them. You may not get the concept of family, but perhaps they do.'', he would smile thinly. ''You know, you could always make your own. Marry someone, have a kid. Or even count friends as family. Did you not say you care about them? If your original parents did not care about you, it's their fault. Someone like that shouldn't be worth a thought if it upsets you. You have other people that care about you. So focus on them.'', he'd add, walking closer to the redhead, attempting to flick his foredhead lightly.

He would hum. ''Middle ground...perhaps in a way. I just saw a lot of occassions where things aren't as they seem at a normal glance. So I prefer to consider both sides in a problem when it is possible. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe not. But I don't want to hastily pick an action just because it appeares to be the right one right off the bat.'' The downside could perhaps be that it meant he sometimes took a good while to make a definite decision, taking the time to take several things in consideration. Time which they may not have a lot of left as it is now. Ah well....
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:26 am

"Seeing them as.....animals? Animals that feed on the soul and psyche of human beings. There is diversity in the animal kingdom, carnivores and herbivores. Shadows eat everybody, and if in the natural population of where humans live is considered as their territory, then here should we go? Or better yet, why should we leave? Or even so, why do they always show up again soon after we get rid of them? it's an existence we can't get rid of when animals can be controlled and there is a chance that they can become extinct. Im not saying that i refuse to be open minded or that we should lack empathy towards the idea of them, but its it a combination of how much we know, and if we are willing to take any chances in our "curiosity" about them? scientists did and nothing good came out of it, you're a victim, the kind of people i would strive to protect, or prevent so that it doesn't happen to anyone else. You dont need it, i know youre strong, that's just how i feel. I claim those feelings as my own, no one has to share them.'

Hyde would say to sharaku objectively. " As for criminals, everything goes full circle, with your wish perhaps that'll change too, maybe it could be something that gives unbiased hope for all who deserve it...and need it. An unbiased future..... ehh... sounds peculiar.... " Though, Hyde was pretty much stunned when Sharaku going to the bad side. Would hyde kill him? 'i...... i dont know....' He said honestly, not sure if he would be willing to kill his friend. They had a rocky relationship, but sharaku has always been like that. Hyde looked down when family was mentioned again. "I know im wrong... but......" Suddenly, he as flicked on the head and looked up at sharaku. "marry? Me? Oki doesn't even have a gender, i don't think ...well..... adoption wouldn't be bad either..... and...... my friends as family? Is it a one sided outlook? Do you consider me as amily to you Sharaku? I remember a long time ago that i used to call you brother, did that mean anything to you?"

Hyde would say questioningly. "Well mr middle ground, the fate of the word rests in your true desire for change, and that orb. I dont know what you'll come up with, but perhaps you should start thinking about it now?" Hyde would say as he stretched. "I'm pretty confident, but that's only because i don't see myself failing when everyone is counting on me, or i refuse to fail entirely. Only when you're not doing this only for yourself and you feel all of the weight of the worlds on your shoulders....
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 9:53 am

''Hm? Do you watch them to know that they eat everything? Though, yes, they are different, since obviously, animals aren't of supernatural origin. I'd suppose they are most likely reacting to all the ruckus that is going on, which may be one of the reasons why they are more hostile to everyone. I don't know. But if all of them were simply that way, then I wouldn't be able to live with a Shadow just like I do. So that proves they don't all have to be a big problem. And if they just come back as you say, then we can't truly get rid of them anyway. Therefore, squishing them won't help the case, even if we do want them gone.'' Maybe there was a different way to solve this, or maybe there were none. But killing them over and over wasn't it, if they just came back again afterwards.

''Maybe, maybe not. Making a huge change is not a good idea in my opinion. It would just unbalance everything. We'd understand things better if we do it step by step, not by changing half the world in the blink of an eye. In all honesty, I think this whole Event is a bad idea to start with. Not saying humans don't need to change at all, but doing it this way is not right. We're just being forced to decide on some big change that we may not even all be ready for. It's a big jump. And the decision isn't even upon all humans, but only someone can do it. That already is being biased with doing things as it is.'' Frankly, he wasn't sure what he would do in the end. Yes, you could imagine a great world where everything goes smoothly, but one person alone can't know what's best for the whole humanity. Not even a group of 5 is enough, compared to how many people actually live in the world. It's not smart to force it one way or another. A change that happens by external force is not our own, is it? Only a few people work towards it, and even then the work is all about running in circles, trying to stop everything from falling apart. Completely related to changing, right? He had nothing against the Angels existing and all, but he did not like the methods used very much.

He would smile thinly. ''Not so sure anymore, hm? I suppose it's easier to say you would kill someone when you don't even know them. Still, I don't really think you'd want to be a murderer in the end.'' There were times when it was needed as a last resort, yes, but killing someone...you'd most likely regret it later, for one reason or another. Living with knowing you what you did was not easy. He would hum slightly. ''Well, Oki doesn't have a gender mentally, at least. But despite that, you can't really have a body that is neither so easily. But I have no idea. And adoption is an option yes. That way you could perhaps help a kid so they don't end up like you had? It's all up to you.'' He wasn't Hyde though. It was just a suggestion in any case. ''Depends..? You don't know whether it is one sided or not unless you ask. And...you did? I can't remember for some reason. Maybe my mind is playing jokes with me...though, I'd guess I probably didn't like it back then, unless it was recently. Do I now..? It's hard to tell. My views of family are a bit cracked as well...but, you'd probably make due to be that sibling who is an annoyance most of the time, but you can't hate them anyway.'', he'd say with a faint smirk, before looking towards the tree.

''It's hard to think. I honestly don't think this whole Event is even fair to begin with. But I suppose I'll see how to go about it.'' Something had to be done nevertheless. ''Maybe, but there are times when even that is not enough. Otherwise, we wouldn't have so many people dying in general. Unless no one believes in anyone.'', he would smile wryly. Did it help? With confidence, perhaps, but with actual living through it...probably not as much.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 3:19 pm

I never necessarily.....touched...oki in any kind of lewd way ....or...seen which bathroom stall oki goes to or..... even seen oki in a swimsuit. I really.... dont know...." Hyde would say with a blank face on, is girlfriend was pretty mysterious, even the fact of oki being a girl or not was mysterious. Though, he laughed anyway" hahahhaa......" It was the best way to get over something that confused him a bit. " Well, i guess we need to contemplate about shadows for another time then. I mean, if your shadow is in you and youre fine, then, i don't know, maybe something can be done in place of beating them up ."though, he blinked twice when sharaku said he didn't think that humanity was ready. "You know, it would be ironic if i found an angel that felt the same way that you did." WAs there an angel that would be like that as well? Who knew? Though, hyde smirked when sharaku placed him in the annoying sibling you cant hate category. " Hehe, gotta keep you on your toes ya know? Tough, as for beliefs.... well... i believe in you. I feel as if we had a group of people that were capable of believing in each other in such a desperate time, it would make a difference. Even a little one...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 6:04 pm

Sharaku would laugh a bit. ''Well, at least you aren't stalking Oki. Besides, if you two stay together long enough, maybe you'll find out. That's usually how it goes, I think.'' Perhaps? It's not like you can really date someone forever, and never find out something like that. Though, he remembered Oki claiming it was neither from any angle. But still, he doubted there was a middle gender for someone's body just like that. Technically, it was maybe possible, but he found it hard to imagine..and from what he assumed, Oki hadn't been an ''it'' from when it was born..so..it didn't make much sense. ''Perhaps so. At least I think I am fine. It's hard to be sure at times.'' But yes, it could be confusing. Shadows were generally hostile, and while he and the one he was stuck with didn't particularly love each other...he was still very much alive. So that meant something.

Hm. ''Not sure how possible that is. The Angels are all about getting this Event through, one way or another. I'd honestly rather it doesn't even exist. Or be done in a very different way. Maybe a push in the right direction may be helpful to humanity, but what they are doing is too fast, and too much. It creates more chaos than good. The Primordials help none either.'' With the mentality the Angels seemed to have..he doubted there would be one that would want to get rid of the Event altogether. They appeared to just have different ideas of getting it done. But done nevertheless. And he didn't think it was really for the best. A changed world may prove to be as flawed as this one in the end. Did they need to go through so much pain and trouble just to get something like that? A perfect world did not truly exist no matter what. They could only make it as good as they could for themselves. And did they really need the Angels to do that for them? And to do it when they thought it was right? It was just..not something he followed. But he didn't dislike the Angels either. He just didn't think this was what they should do. If it was only about helping them defeat Primordials, it would be fine enough...but what did changing the world and people truly have to do with it? Still, completely ignoring them wasn't an option either, because they knew things. And the only way to get moving..was to get involved. Quite the dilemma, in a way.

''Is that so?'', he would remark jokingly, before shrugging a little. ''Maybe so. But it still seems like nothing when you think of how many millions of people actually live in the world. And all the deciding is being pushed onto only a few. Though, I guess we will see what happens...it probably won't be too long anymore...'' It had to get to the breaking point one day...and it's been almost a year by now.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 12:16 pm

Is it really? Well, patience is a virtue, that's what people say sometimes. " Hyde would say as he puts his hands in his pocket. " Well, i'm not s strong as i could be right now, i kind of wish i was but once the time comes, i'll have to face thesis and whatnot, and whatever i have at that time will have to be good enough. Hopefully you'll tag along with me, and a few others and whatnot. The best thing to do is to get rid of the problems one step at a time, and the primordials are one of them. With that being said "Hyde yawned a little. " Gonna hang out here a little longer? I was thinking of taking a nap here if thats the case.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:16 pm

''It is. But sometimes, time doesn't allow us to be patient otherwise we waste all we have.'' That would be the problem most likely. Patience was good, but not always when you had a limited deadline. Then again, no patience was kind of bad as well. Eh. ''Well, I think it would be unwise of you to face Thesis alone, no matter how strong you are. If it was that easy to beat her, we wouldn't be having so much trouble, I think.'' Going solo sounded like a not very good idea. It just didn't against an enemy like that.

He would shake his head a bit. ''I can hang out for a while longer, but I think I'll have to go take care of something soon. So, I can't really sleep, or I risk not going anywhere in time. Unless you can wake me up after a while.'', he would smile thinly. He didn't have to, but it would be better to go check, and taking naps was a good way to overlook the pass of time easily.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 4:19 pm

"Well then we can face thesis together then. She wouldnt know what hit her" Hyde would say with a small smile as he sat down against the tree. "Well its a nice day, it's quiet, and we have some good shade. I think i can set the alarm to whatever time that you was expecting to wake up if you want? I was planning on doing that for myself anyway, you know? So in a sense, it kills two birds with one stone so to speak. "Hyde would say with a grin, followed by another yawn after.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 7:11 pm

''Maybe one day.'', he would respond rather simply. Something would have to be done against the Primordials one day, unless they wanted to let all islands go under. The question was when, and under what circumistances. And who. They knew little about Thesis in the end. At least, nothing about her capabilities when it came to battle specifically. He would frown a bit, counting mentally for a moment. ''I don't know, about 2 hours at most?'' He wasn't even sure how much time he would need for real in the end. Though, he wasn't really sleepy now, so he doubted he would actually fall asleep. He could sit around, perhaps. For now.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 2:31 am

Well, we can get in a bit of exercise and kick some shadow butt beforehand. Earn some money for a bit of gear that we might need. Were up against gods, i think you can never be too prepared. Hyde would say as he checked his phone. "Two hours from now?" Hyde set the te for his phone to ring to hours from now before looking back up at Sharaku again. "Is there somewhere you have to be or go in two hous? I'm not trying to pry, just a bit curios is all." Sharaku always seemed like a busy guy, Hyde didn't really know what he did when he actually did have plans or something of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 4:33 pm

Hm? Well, maybe it could be useful in a way. ''If we get the time to, then perhaps so.'' Various things liked to interfere lately, so it was never possible to be sure that you'll have time for side activities. Regardless, he didn't mind, as long as he wasn't busy when Hyde decided to. ''Can work, I guess.'' He didn't really have an exact time limit. He just didn't want it to be too long. ''Not necessarily that I have to be somewhere. But I should probably go look for Rita. She kind of ran off on me after what happened on Malstu and she seemed upset. I have an idea where she might be planning to go though.'', he would sort of elaborate with a slight shrug as he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:32 pm

I have no clue where someone would go after that. When it comes to corrupted islands, i guess the fair chance is to defeat the angel that arrives there and leave just a bit of stamina to break the corruptions hld. However, the damage to the island would of been done and the area becomes unviable. This kind of means that the corruption is useless to stop by fighting the angel. The only purpose that fighting the anges at this point serves is giving other people a chance to join an angel afterwards, it lacks any benefit of saving the island unless we fight and beat the source of this. An anges aspired dreams would only split the group more apart to an appealing wish, which kind of doesn't matter too much because i'm advocating your wish, not to be a jerk to anyone. The spit of ideals is what causes conflict in the first place, when we all need to be on the same page this time around. " Hyde chuckles a bit." ehhh... i dont know.... i just started thinking. Cruel thinking, and maybe an old way of thinking" Hyde would humm for a moment. "It might be hypocritical coming from me, but doing anything else while were this strong might be a waste of time. Oh, Sharaku, guess what! I think i found out what i want to do for a living when all of this is over. Want to hear it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Above and Beyond [Hyde]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next