Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Above and Beyond [Hyde]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:38 am

''Nor is being decisive and making a decision the same thing. Doesn't have to be, at the very least.'' Sharaku would remark in a laidback tone. It didn't really matter to him in the end. But either way, you could still make a desicion and rush at the same time. Different thing or not. He would raise an eyebrow when Hyde changed the subject midway. ''Robot? What is going on with that place now?'', he would shake his head. ''At any rate, I haven't been told about that yet, so I have no idea. If Naomi wants me to, I'll come. It's up to her in the end. I can find some free time if need be.'' He would leave that up to her. He knew that Naomi disliked people butting into her business when it came to San Malarus, so he wouldn't run in there just because. If she said she could use the help, then fine with him.

He would sigh lightly. ''You're missing the point. I am aware of that. And I said I'm fine with it already. The decision is up to you in any case, isn't it? Then why make me pick whether now or not? You either want to give it to me or not, Hyde. If you're so unsure that you dance around when I ask things, then why are you doing this? I assume it's an important matter, so you should know what you want when you do it. That's all I want out of you.'' Hyde had already said almost the same in different words before, just repeated in now. The point was, that he wanted the redhead to be sure about what he wanted to do. For some reason, Hyde was being dissuaded rather easily. And he had never even said he wanted to decline, simply that he didn't want Hyde to rush it and decide just because.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:05 pm

Hyde stepped forward and put the orb of change in Sharaku's hand with a smile. "Well, no time like the present. I'll leave this with you then, i'm sure you'll know what to do with it, Right?" Hyde wasn't going to regret his choice, he didn't really know what would happen to him after the battle with the father. The ominous words that appeared after signing the deal with the wild card, where was fate supposed to leave him. Their stories would continue even after the fact, but what of him then? If anything, Hyde would of wanted to help the people of this world and the others.

After giving the orb of change to sharaku Hyde would step back and put his hands in his pocket. That was one thing off of his concerns. However, was this enough?

_Gives Sharaku the orb of change-
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 3:55 pm

''I shall see.'', he would respond simply, observing the object. Would he know what to do? It wasn't something that could be said so early. It wasn't as if he knew what this thing even did. And it didn't seem that Hyde had a manual either. So it was up to guessing when and what should it be used for. Lovely. He was getting used to vague information, but it was still a little bit annoying. How can you use something effectively, when you don't really know what will happen once you do?

After a while, he would look over to Hyde. Now what? ''.....'' Erm. ''Do you want to do anything else, or is this all..?'' It wasn't common for Hyde to just stand somewhere like that. And...he didn't know? He hadn't expected to see the redhead here, so he had nothing in mind. So far, he just kind of went with the flow of the conversation, aside from asking teh few questions that interested him.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:43 pm

Well, thats up to you. I found you alone and i intruded on your moment of solitude. If you prefer to be alone right now, i have no problem giving you your space. IF you feel like you are up for talking about whats on your mind to have you travel all the way to lunapa to mull over, as well as if you ever got your nightmare problem taken care of, we can talk about that too. " Hyde reached into his pocket and found a piece of candy after all, tossing it to Sharaku. And this is the real candy, found one more. We all have a right to be on this island, and even if we are friends, id rather not suffocate you when you're in your feelings and thoughts. " Instead of pushing and straining the problem in question, Hyde wanted ti see if sharaku was comfortable to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 pm

Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 3 IyxsmTz

Sharaku would stare at Hyde for a while. This was a little unusual coming from the redhead. Not that he was against change, but he was never sure what to think of a random shift. He could never really figure out Hyde, to be honest. Sometimes, he wasn't even sure what to expect. He would catch the candy with one hand, giving a slight shrug. ''If I was against you being here, I'd have told you to get lost a good while ago.'' Well, maybe yes, maybe no. But he was capable of telling someone to go to hell when he really needed to. ''And it's not really special that I am here. I always do that. I like open space.'' Half the time he didn't stay in Penecia. ''I've simply been thinking about what happened lately, that is all. And things related to that.'' Nothing that special in the end. Considering that all the insane was normal now.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:19 am

That's true, i'm pretty sure you would of sent me away if what you wanted was your space. " It wasn't anything different from sharaku to speak his mind if he wanted Hyde gone. "What exactly has you puzzled in the first place? Are you on to something?" Hyde would say with a questioning tone. He would wonder if sharaku was willing to share a bit of his ind on this. Hyde didn't have much to comment on the events that seemed to happen as of late if Sharaku wasn't exactly specific on the topic. When that's cleared up, maybe hyde would have more information?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 6:36 am

''Perhaps so.'' However, to be honest, he wasn't the one to literally send someone flying away until they really started aggravating him. He did have some patience, despite the fact that he wasn't jumping around at the prospect of a great deal of socializing. Unless he needed to, he would rather not be an asshole on purpose, as amusing as it could be. Okay, maybe sometimes. But he had his reasons for it. His own, but it was still something. Regardless....''Mostly about what happened at Malstu. And I don't think I'm exactly onto anything specific. A lot of what we know is a bit vague, so it's hard to make a conclusion for sure.'', he would frown a little. ''I wouldn't say I'm puzzled. Just wondering about certain things.'' It was still a little strange as to how different the two corruptions were. And all that aside, what even happened to the people that lived on the other side of Malstu?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 1:50 am

Malatsu?" Hyde would say with a puzzled look on his face. "The reporter from alternate malatsu is missing because the volcano became active, and there was an entire big commotion about it, that's the only thing that i've heard from it. Unless there is something else that happened, then i don't know." Did something happen while Hyde was gone? Hyde would be a bit surprised if Sharaku has been a lot ore busy than Hyde expected him to. "If it's ok, i'd like to ask you for a little bit or detail if you can, i'm still not getting the deal about Malatsu if you take it as face value. Was that volcano eruption the corruption taking place? Or is that just nature?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:36 am

Hm? What reporter? Now that was something he didn't know about. As a matter of fact, Sharaku had no idea there was even some reporter from Malstu. At least, not in the context Hyde was putting it in. Maybe he would know who that was by name or some other title? Because a reporter was not ringing any bells for him. ''Reporter?'', he'd inquire with a furrowed brow. ''I didn't even know there was one on Malstu. Who are you talking about?'' Though, if that person was missing since the eruption, then it probably didn't matter anymore. Still, he would rather know what was Hyde babbling about.

''I guess you were busy beating your Shadow's face when it happened, weren't you?'', he would shake his head slightly. ''At any rate, yes, it was a corruption. Though, you needn't really worry about that anymore. It's dealt with by now.'' Well, a bit differently than before...but it is. ''Though...I wonder how much it even changes. Doesn't seem like other people really bother. It's been quite a while since Zela, and no one bothered to even shovel the sand away so it can be used again. Sometimes I wonder what the police and all are doing, sitting in their offices and just looking? It's not like the place is a threat anymore after we dealt with Israfel.'' Honestly, it was a little annoying sometimes..? What were they doing? The guards were quite a pain, not even wanting to let them go to Malstu before. Even though they were just standing there doing nothing regardless. And Zela was still empty even now. When possibly all they needed to do was get the sand out, and clean it up. Were they not even thinking about the students anymore? Or didn't it matter? Sure, the world was sort of going to hell, but that didn't mean that they should let everything be.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:46 am

I could of swore that you heard about it, or maybe he was a tv or radio guy or something? Anyway, his name was Robert Sansch, didn't you hear of this guy? He's missing.... did you see him when you went over there?" Hyde would say questioningly, wondering if Sharaku has even heard of the guy. " Well, put it this way, it's usually up to us to take the initiative and get them to care. After what you told me, i acutely hatched an idea just now by asking other students of Zela to bring a shovel with them and start helping dig out zela with me. If all they have to do is move the sand, wouldn't that start a movement?I was just saying someone has to be the one who lights the fire, and as soon as its spread... something will happen. You know?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:28 pm

Sharaku would give Hyde a blank stare. Yes, he knew who the redhead meant now. If anything, he remembered that name and that the said person existed. But...he was pretty sure that man was a reporter for the radio tower. And he was from San Malarus. Therefore...it had nothing to do with Malstu? That...and he went missing a good while ago, no? Frankly, he didn't remember exact details, but he knew as much. He would sigh. ''Right. Yes I know now. But unless I lost my memory, that man is from San Malarus. Why would I ever meet him at Malstu? That, and I believe he went missing long ago. Around the time Angel took over the Tower. He used to be the leading reporter there, I think. All in all...he's rather unrelated to what happened at Malstu.'', he would state, giving Hyde a slightly confused look. Why did the redhead bring that up? Or was it that he simply messed up the locations? Ah well.

''And frankly...almost no one lives at Malstu to begin with. If you want to be concerned...you should be about the other side, if nothing else. That place is similar to the other Penecia, so they have quite a bunch of people there. However, I did not see a single person while I was there this time. Though, we didn't have the time to search every corner.'' Honestly, he had no idea. Those guys were fighters too...it didn't make sense for them to kick the bucket so easily. Yet no one was to be seen there. Hm. He would frown in thought. ''Maybe...? But I am not sure if it would go smoothly. There is one thing the Police are doing. And that is kind of getting in our way nowadays. We ran into police guards when we went to Malstu. They didn't even want to let us go there at first, apparently wanting to solve the problem themselves...even if all they were doing was mostly standing around. I wouldn't put it against them putting some watch over Zela too. I somehow doubt it is completely deserted, despite the fact that they are making no move to restore it. It's your call, but it may be risky to just waltz in there.'', he would shrug. It was very much possible. They probably kept at least some tab on the place...and a bunch of teens would most likely grab attention easily enough. It wouldn't be useful if they all got in trouble with the police or so.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:18 am

hyde blinked twice and  kind of made a surprised face. "Maybe my head is still messed up, i kind of mixed the two of them together. How did i make such a crazy mistake like that? I'm sorry about that..." Hyde would say as he rubbed his head for a few moments. It's not like he was feeling sick or anything, but it was definitely a flat moment for him. "It's similar to the alternate penecia? So there was a bunch of rebels on on side and the defending force on the other side? It seems to be a theme, maybe the reason why no body was there is because the war is starting to get more serious?" Hyde then started to frown. "We need everyone, i don't think it's ok for any of us to get into any kind of police trouble. I just wanted to show everyone that i was motivated in going back to school again. What happened to our school days? What a bout prom? I never went to prom before, dint think ill ever will at this rate. " Though this made Hyde ask a random question. "Hey sharaku, how uh of your teen life was you able to enjoy, did you go to prom?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 11:00 am

''Well, ask your head that, not me.'', he would remark flippantly, before leaving that subject be. He figured that Hyde most likely messed up. It was almost impossible to come up with a reason why would the redhead legitimately think that the guy was from Malstu. To be honest, he himself barely knew anything about the guy, except for the basic stuff that was floating around. He would shake his head when Hyde spoke about the other Penecia. ''Not exactly. Yes, they have the same two sides you spoke of seeing in Penecia. However, instead of warring with each other..in Malstu, they worked together, to protect everyone from the Shadows the volcano kept spewing out all the time. They were allies, instead of enemies. So a fight is unlikely.'', he would frown a little. ''Honestly, it was a little strange. We only passed by their town, but it looked to be pretty much deserted. And the conditions in that world were no good during the corruption. A rather annoying storm was all over the place. It hurt to even be there. I figure that most of them were fighters, so it's unlikely that they would have died so easily...but there was literally no one around.'' Though, whichever the case...could something even be done? Speaking of the people there...''Hm. I just remembered something. You did say you were in the other Penecia before, and met some people there, yes? I sort of forgot about this with all that has been going on...but, did you by any chance happen to meet someone with the name Dulrish over there?'' He never asked before, since it didn't come up, but he was curious to an extent. He did meet that woman in the other Malstu before. And while she had not spoken about a specific world, Penecia would make sense since they seemed so similar in structure.

He would sigh. ''I don't know. I suppose no one really cares about school anymore, when it's possible that the entire world could end. It's kind of...not as important compared to the impending doom.'' That seemed the most likely due to current circumistances. Did you need to bother with school when the world could end while you're trying to study? Probably not. Though, it was still not very motivational of the police and all to not do anything about the academy, and leaving it to become a beach. Ehm. ''Prom..that's..some sort of celebration yes?'', he would huff faintly. ''I haven't been to school since I was 12. So no. That would be a bit too early for that, don't you think?'' He didn't really know when exactly was it for, but he was pretty sure it was for older students. ''As for teen life...I don't know? My life was pretty much hell since I was 12, so I can't say much in lieu of that.'', he would add with a shrug. What age was a teen from anyway?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 2:37 pm

People from opposing sides from freedom and order that naturally would want to kill each-other. But instead, they would want to work together? T justify a means, it seems that the protection of the people is very important, but i always thought that the red side was a little more selfish with all things considered. Well whatever, i only believe what i believe, as do everyone else in this world. " Hyde would say as he raised an eyebrow. "Yep, Emelie...... i'm sure her name is alot longer than that but i think that she's the leader of the blue team, the guy that my persona governs under, Philemon. She was asking me for help to end this war, i kind of wondered if you didn't mind a quick beatdown before we save the world? We could use all the allies we can get, can you imagine a whole island full of persona users backing us ? They could at least slow down the primordial or something?" IT was just a thought but he continued. " Though, they checked my persona when i first entered, i think they have a way of investigating alignment, i don't think they would take too kindly to you if they can see that you're basically...part shadow. I can vouch for you, but i don't know how strong my word is, i'm kind of wanted in another world.

Though Hyde frowned and patted Sharaku on the shoulder. "I guess that makes both of us, deprived of basically.... it was supposed to be a night that would change our lives. Either that or maybe i watch too much of that degrassi show on netflix
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:17 pm

Sharaku would raise an eyebrow. ''Well, imagine that something dangerous would be constantly threatening everyone. Would you really ignore that and spend time getting into conflicts with other people just because they don't believe the same as you? That way, the third party could just destroy everyone while they're busy bickering amongst each other. It's logic. I doubt they love each other, but they aren't idiots either.'' From what he found out back then, it seemed that they wouldn't be in a good spot if they didn't work together. Besides, in the end, what matters more is surviving, not some differences in opinion. Well, someone would perhaps be willing to die for that, but most people were more rational than that.

He would hum when Hyde answered. ''I see. So I was right. I was just curious. Since I met a woman by the name Sandra Dulrish in the other Malstu before. And she spoke of the alternate worlds being one big place before, as well as the fact that when they separated she apparently lost someone close to her. Perhaps the one you speak of is a relative of hers. I figured Penecia was likely, as the two worlds are similar.'' Would that matter? There was still no telling who was even alive in Malstu at this point. Ah well. He would frown a little. ''I don't know. I believe Rita had some plans of going to Penecia, but I don't know details. But even if, Hyde...do you think they would want to risk coming over to our world? From what I'm seeing...no one from other side has done so yet. I think they aren't keen on that idea. And keeping it confined solely in that world...wouldn't be that much of a help, I think.'', he would shurg. ''As for alignment...? I don't know. In Malstu, the one I met didn't seem to be bothered by me being on neither side. Though, they aren't in a war there.'' He figured that him going to Penecia may be a little problematic. He didn't have a Persona to show them to begin with.

He wasn't getting it. ''Why would some celebration night change my life enough for it to matter? I haven't even finished school, and here I am. Even though it wasn't fun getting there.'' And yes, he would probably say Hyde did watch a lot of stuff that was potentially crooked in terms of reality. Though, maybe it depended. For someone it may be a big change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Above and Beyond [Hyde]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next