Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Above and Beyond [Hyde] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Above and Beyond [Hyde] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Above and Beyond [Hyde] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Above and Beyond [Hyde] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Above and Beyond [Hyde] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Above and Beyond [Hyde] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Above and Beyond [Hyde] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Above and Beyond [Hyde] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Above and Beyond [Hyde] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Above and Beyond [Hyde]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Above and Beyond [Hyde] Empty
PostSubject: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:07 am

Above and Beyond [Hyde] M7tHoQs

How long has it been since he's come to this place..? To be fair, Sharaku wasn't even sure. Did it matter..? Probably not. It was mostly just about the change in scenery anyway...and a bigger lack of people. It wasn't a big deal in any case. Not many people would bother coming to him as it was. Unless they felt like wasting their time, seeing as he was currently sitting fairly up high on a tree branch. Thankfully, there weren't monkeys to bother him.

For one, he didn't seem to be very happy, but it wasn't easy to tell what exactly was he thinking at the moment. Though, he probably looked worse for wear than he does normally, at the very least. Staring ahead absentmindedly, he would sigh, clearly not planning to move anywhere from where he was now....
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:27 pm

One of the first things that hyde did after defeating his shadow was relax at Lunapa and clear his head. There were so many things on his mind right now. "....." hyde walked across the sand and looked arpund with a friendly smile on his face. He definitely felt somewhat of a weight off of his shoulder. Hyde then pretty much took notice of a familiar figure, who more and more started to look like Sharaku-pon. He didn't look like too much of himself, and neither did hyde. "...." hyde then took it upon himself to call out to him. " hey
.."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:57 pm

''?''

Sharaku would turn his head slightly to look downwards when a voice dragged him out of his thoughts. Then, he would proceed to stare at Hyde for a while, not giving any sort of response. He wasn't even questioning his luck anymore. He was just....well, something. There was too much on his mind to make sense of things at this point. Therefore he wasn't really trying. He was registering what was going on, yes, but his response didn't seem exactly equal to it. Definitely unusual for him. He would keep looking down at the redhead from his spot up at the tree, his expression still at least a bit absentminded.

''Hi.''
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:12 pm

That pretty much settled the fact that Sharaku-pon wasnt acting much like himself. Hyde wondered what happened to him while he was gone, while casually reaching into his pocket and tossing up a small penny to sharaku. Penny for your thoughts? " it was a small gesture at best, but who knows if sharaku will respond to him. Hyde wanted to talk about his experience with his shadow, but he figured to help out Sharaku if he can.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:25 pm

Huh? As a matter of fact, Sharaku didn't really get this. Though, he would reach out a hand to catch the coin out of reflex, if nothing else. He had a feeling this probably had nothing to do with actually paying money for thinking. Unless the world turned upside down. As much as that wouldn't have been very surprising. In any case...he wasn't following. He would glance over the item sparsely, looking back at the redhead right after. The only visible change being that he was somewhat confused now.

''I don't understand.''
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:09 am

Something like that is usually said when you want to know what another person is thinking, usually because they have been quiet for a while. I dont know what the significance of the penny was, or maybe i took it as a literal sense. Perhaps that was used to bribe you? “ Hyde always tossed a penny whenever he said that but maybe he didn't really need the penny in the first place. Either way, he was worried about Sharaku. “Did something happen when i was gone? Why are you up there by yourself? If it's a privacy thing, i wouldn't think that there is no other place more private than your home, i mean, at least you have one right? You even have a comfy chair, a lot better than risking your bum to splinters up there.” Go figure, Hyde was still technically jumping from place to place for the time being. He did ask to move in with Shun, maybe he would wait and see how that works out for the time being.

But right now, Sharaku was Hyde’s main focus. “.....” Hyde said nothing else as he leaned against the tree and squatted down.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:08 am

Quiet? Was he? Sharaku didn't find that to be anything special. He wasn't the one to talk much in general. Unless he was provoked to, or there were things that he found he felt like saying. Perhaps many situations pressed him to do so, but naturally, he wasn't much of a speaker. ''I'm not a talkative person. I like quiet.'', he'd state simply, turning his gaze to study the tree he was on as he listened to Hyde's next words. He would close his eyes with a sigh. ''A little bit of pain wouldn't bother me. Outside is somewhat calmer. I'd be alone either way. Well...was.'' He didn't seem to be trying to elaborate much right now, only saying the most important points on the matter.

''As for happening. Same as always. Things going to hell. Nothing new, I'd say.''
At any rate, it was bad. That much he knew. And in more than one way, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 3:54 am

That’s true you aren't a talkative person. But nothing seems a bit different about you today? Or maybe after fighting my shadow, i’m seeing things differently, or i’m different. Either way,  there is a little voice in my head that whatever reason that you're on that  tree right now is a bit different. What changed? It’s starting to bother Hyde now, he felt like a lot of things changed ever since he came back, but he couldn't exactly place it on his finger as to  the specifics of them.  Though, hyde would nod his head when sharaku mentioned nature. “Thats nature’s beauty,  lunapa island is the place to go if you just want to lay down and listen to the waves of the ocean. Whatever troubles you had originally seems to drift away with the sand.  If only it were that easy, or if we can  afford  it.”

Hyde would then smile a bit.” Things might be going to hell, but we still have a chance. I’m even more confident in that fact than before.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 6:53 am

Was his reason different? Maybe so. But it wouldn't truly be anything new for his reasons to be all over the place. Sharaku would keep studying the tree contemplatively, speaking up after a short while of silence. ''Different? Perhaps so. On the other hand, I wasn't aware that my reasons were clear cut before today. Either way, people change. Maybe you are different. I can't answer it for you, however.'', he'd state calmly, leaning against the trunk a little.

His lips would curl into a half smirk when Hyde spoke of Lunapa. Ironically enough, he was here for pretty much the opposite reason right now. ''Debatably so. But I came here to think, not lounge around.'' Too bad. Listening to the ocean? Maybe once danger stopped being everywhere. He wouldn't really be able to focus on such a thing right now. He would tap his fingers against the wood. ''Maybe we do. I can't say we don't. I'm just saying that things are heading in a fairly bad way now.'', he'd sort of elaborate, turning his gaze to look at Hyde thoughtfully for a while.

Eventually, he would stand up, looking downwards, gauging the distance. Eh, could be worse. That in mind, he would backflip off the tree, taking a few moments to steady his balance once on the ground. He would frown a little, still looking towards the redhead, albeit a little absentmindedly. It was fairly easy enough to guess he was indeed thinking about something. Hm. Question was...is this worth it..? Honestly, he hadn't planned for anyone to disturb him here. Much less someone he knew. Then again, maybe Hyde could be useful once in a while..? ''Say, Hyde. What do you think about me?'', he'd ask, his tone fairly laidback for now. ''And I'd rather you be honest. Feel free to say I'm an idiot if you want. I just want an answer.'', he'd add, still keeping his gaze on the redhead from where he stood at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 2:41 pm

Oh, don't worry. I know the answer to that, i know i changed. Hyde as he put his hands in his pocket and looked up at sharaku. It was something bugging his, it might have been something his shadow said.” To think? All the way out here when you live in penecia? Then again, maybe penecia park would be too crowded for you. Hyde would say simply as he raised his eyebrow when Sharaku asked him what he thought about him. “well, i know things are bad, but they won't get worse as long as we don't give up. That, and there are a few things that i think could make a difference… but to answer your question…” What did Hyde thought about sharaku?” That is a good question, to think i never answered that question before.”

Surprisingly so, Hyde had to think about it. “ You are pretty much a headstrong loner. Dont waste time on aggravating things too often. You can be nice in your own way, but sometimes it's a bit difficult for people to understand to each other. More importantly…. your hearts closed off, you figured but not letting people too close to being too emotionally invested, you're protecting yourself from the emotional trauma of betrayal if a moment ever comes that they don't live up to your expectations. But……….. its just an opinion… like you said…. you have changed… you do fight with people and consider them comrades, but believing in them is another story. “ After that, hyde would run his hand through his hair. “ Nothing as simple as being an idiot..
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 5:03 pm

''Then good for you.'' There was nothing more to say. He couldn't really judge anyway. They had only spoken for a while so far, and he didn't particularly focus on analyzing Hyde's actions during the time. Sharaku would look to the side. Yes, in a way, Penecia was ways away from here. Yet, he would rather come all the way here, than sit around so close to where he lived. He wasn't really sure why. He just tended to move about more often than not. ''I don't know if it would have. Maybe not. I guess it's..just a habit. I tend to drift around.'' It was kind of normal to him by now. He didn't really think as to why was he going so far when he did so. Honestly, it didn't even come to him that it could be a better idea to just stay somewhere more convenient.

''In a way...it's getting worse day by day. We can't really prevent everything just by trying. At least, that's how it appears right now. I do not know how much are people actually doing, nor how many are trying to begin with.'', he'd state, before going silent as Hyde gave his little monologue. Hm. ''I see....'', he would mutter with a thin smile. ''I'm...'', he would start, but end up trailing off with a shake of his head. ''I guess, emotions aren't my strongest side, no. But, I've been thinking. I think..it's not that I don't believe in people. I know that everyone is capable of holding on..yet, we are still only humans, and we make mistakes. Showing belief is a nice gesture, but..we can't always do things on our own, even though we may think so.'', he would snort faintly, somewhat amused with himself. ''...so I choose to stand around and keep watch, in case something does go wrong..instead of simply stating I believe in them and letting them handle it alone...I can't really help myself..so help others instead...just not in a way that is conventional, I suppose. I guess people take my actions moreso as an attempt to antagonize them.'', he would say, walking closer to the redhead. ''If you don't mind telling me...what do you think about this idea of having teams? I know there are other people who do it, like Jack, for example.'', he'd inquire, giving Hyde a sideways glance. Was this kind of behavior strange of him? Maybe so.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:02 pm

From what it seems like, everything is kind of made so that everyone does their part, even me and my own. Hyde would say simply in response to tying and who is or isn't.” Once people start to get it through their heads that the end of the world does mean the end of Azores and the actual world, i’m pretty sure they would all be trying their best in their own way, either siding with an angel finding the angels, or stopping the corruptions. But we simply can't just wait around for things to happen, just for us to react to it.” Though, hyde laughed and shook his head, disagreeing. We are only humans, and yet humanity is led to decide their own future with this event. Humans have limitless potential, and were stubborn to the core when life tries to beat us down. It’s safe to say that you have such a trait yourself sharaku. “

Sharaku really did give off the stubborn vibe. “ Well, in any case, the effectiveness of your methods are perceived differently. “ Then there was a question about teams. Hyde was sure that he told Sharaku about this as well, but then why did Hyde feel so uncertain of the answer himself?” Teams…. i used to be jealous of jack and his team….used to be…” Hyde was quiet for a while, but then he spoke up.” There are people you work with when it comes to these things, They are both your friends and your teammates, People you can count on and trust, those people don't always have to be on your team, you taught me that.They can be a mixed bunch that you brought together, but in MY OPINION, who you start with ...who is also the same as the one who are still around… will always have an irreplaceable place in your heart. In the other world, my teammates were considered as family, brother in arms. For some plans to work, we have to have faith in each other.

Hyde would then look a sharaku in the eye. “ MAybe i’m the wrong person to ask, i saw teams differently from the start. Teams are people who can bond together inside and outside the battlefield, as a whole, halloween, we tried a bit, but atleast we tried, at least we kept contact. ITs alot better than seeing each other as strangers in the end.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 4:07 pm

''Is that so?'', Sharaku would look at Hyde thoughtfully, giving the redhead a faint shake of his head. ''Well, I don't know, but I personally keep meeting the same people when important things actually happen. There are those that don't seem to even know much about what is going on, despite having powers. Even if it was made so everyone does their part...it is their decision whether they actually do it. I don't think we can just say everyone really does as much as they can.'' At least that's how it seemed to him. Having a part to do doesn't automatically mean said people would actually partake in it. In the end, it came down to who was willing to put themselves into the fray, and who wasn't.

''Perhaps you have a point. But if people don't bother investing themselves much from the beginning...they may not even figure out that this indeed could mean the end of the world. Information doesn't grow on trees. I think...that at the point we are now, there is not a lot of time left. So yes, we can't wait around for things to happen. And technically, we can't really wait for people that take too much time to do anything either. No offense to them, though.'' It was nice to think that everyone would pitch in, but that was partially just a highly hopeful dream, no? He wouldn't disregard anyone, no, but he'd rather work with people that he knew would keep pushing on. Instead of waiting around, hoping everyone would realize the direness of the situation. He didn't bank on that hope. Maybe it wouldn't ever happen, and they'd have to make due with the numbers they had now. It was always a possibility.

He would scratch at his cheek, giving Hyde a vague shrug. ''Still being the same old optimist, eh? But I'll give you that. I can be stubborn yes. But I wouldn't say all humans are. You have different kinds of people across the world. Not everyone cares. We have mass murderers for example, or any like that. I'm sure there would even be someone that doesn't care about what happens to the world. For all we know, someone would even be capable of supporting destruction. Humans aren't inherently only nice. Everyone has a cruel side, it just depends on what they do with it.'' Yes, people were stubbron in a way. But it also depended as to where they directed said stubborness. In the current situation, said limitless potential is moot if a person decides to use it to disrupt things. It was a bit idealistic to think having it was what mattered the most. It was moreso, what did people actually use it for? ''Maybe, but apparently, I can't do much about that.'' He was quite aware that people took his actions their own way most of the time. That was no news to him.

He would laugh lowly when Hyde gave his opinion on teams. ''It matters not to me whether you are the right person to ask or not. That wasn't the point of the question. I just wanted to know what you think. Everyone sees things differently afterall.'', he would smile thinly. ''I'm just wondering what the actual point behind it is. Teams...don't they just create a label that subsequently makes you feel obligated to stick with the same people all the time? It would make sense that if you have teammates, you work with them, not someone random. But, why? Isn't the point of this to unite people and save the world?I would think we all need to work together in some way, not make separate teams and keep secluded.'', he would frown at a random point ahead. ''Or maybe it's just that I'm not a teamplayer. I can't see myself commiting to a single bunch of people because they are supposed to be my team. It doesn't seem to be working for me. What do we do as a team anyway? Up until now, the only actual group things we've done is tracking down Lewis, and helping Israfel. Which, in a way, is somewhat pitiful if we count all the time that has passed by now.'', he would sigh lightly. ''I don't know. It isn't as if I don't hang out with people. I do, whether they are my teammates or not. I actually deal with people better when I can do so one on one, not a big group. Everyone jumping around me at the same time only tires me out. To be honest, the word 'team' is starting to taste rather sour to me. Everyone is concerning themselves with how the teamwork is not so good, or all the issues that come with it. Is it really worth it?'', he would smile at the redhead wryly. ''You may perhaps not like it, but after some thinking...I'd say I can't really consider myself to be in any team for real. I can't. While you were busy fighting your Shadow, and others were doing God knows what, I've been helping out Rita to get rid of what happened at Malstu. If I were to wait for the 'team' to get together, I'd probably die of old age. Or maybe the world would get destroyed first. I prefer to simply assist and be where I am needed. When there is something important to do. Regardless of who am I helping. I can work on those 'bonds' as you call them with the people either way. Sticking to a team just feels like a restriction to me. I've been trying for a long while. And I've come to a conclusion that it is simply not for me.'', he would look up at the sky.

''Maybe that's what my job is supposed to be. I'll help when it's needed....the point of this is to save Azores in the end, not to compete between some teams...''
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 3:13 am

Maybe it’s not up to us to pry and try to convince them otherwise, but getting the word out there to people who do have powers and sharing information is how we are going to make things work. There are people who might not have been fighting on the front lines like us,  but they do know things that we don't, or know the right people that know thing.  Its all about taking the time to extend that hand, it’s always left to them on whenever they take it or not.  Maybe seeing other people like them  will change their minds, who knows?”  It really depended on the person to tell you the truth.

Sharaku was right on this if anything, they couldn't wait anymore. “  Yea, it’s time. The next moves that we make would count towards everything now, whoever is ready is ready, and whoever isn't…. well… they will have to be.  But in this current case, there is one thing that everyone cares about  that they wish to safeguard. “ Hyde would then hold up one  finger. Their lives, the will to live that they contain  within their heart. No one wants to die like a dog without taking a chance, they have to care. I choose to believe in their will to live at least.

Hyde would then look to the tree. “ You don't stick with teams out of obligation, and maybe there isn't a point of having only one team to be committed to when you have options. IT’s good to spread your help when you can, makes things doable and possible with your presence when it involves a group of others who would normally struggle. But for teams, it wasn't so much the people you stick with all the time, that wasn't the point.  Whats precious about it is that were all connected through a single bond, besides the separate ones that we have with each other. We have undoubtedly became the world's keepers……….. Hyde would then put his finger down and bowl it into a fist.  

Maybe it was the feeling of belonging that made it attractive, i don't know for sure. But you're wrong about what it really is and supposed to stand for. This isnt a competition, we are fighting for our survival, glory and recognition is something i don't desire from this. I just want everyone to be safe, for the islands to go back to normal, to eliminate the threats that loom over our livelihood.  And...i like to surround myself with people who want that too…..
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 5:21 am

And? ''Didn't mean I don't talk to people. Trust me, I know a lot about what is happening from what I was told. But that doesn't change my point completely. We can't talk to everyone. You don't know who has a power until they choose to tell you they do for some reason. That for one. Or do you go around telling everyone you have a Persona so you can talk to them about it in case they happen to have one too? Also, having information is not all. It is about whether you act on what you know. If you don't, then you might as well not know much, because it's almost the same.'' Sharaku would shrug lightly. Yes, he did talk with people about stuff. Those that bothered to do it. But, that didn't change the fact that what truly mattered was doing things, not talking about them. That was only the first part, and if you don't follow with the second...not much comes out of it. And some people seem to talk more than act.

He would tilt his head, giving Hyde a faint snort as he watched the redhead emphasize his point with a finger. It wasn't that, however. Yes, people had a will to live. He wouldn't deny that. But...the result would come out of the way they fought for it, no? ''Yes and no, Hyde. I can't deny that people do have a will to live when it comes down to it. But what matters in the end...is how they fight for it. Someone would perhaps think that the right way..is to kill those that don't agree with their view. Or anything a little crazy like that. It is a form of wanting to live, no? But is that okay? Would you be happy for it, because it is showing that you are right in thinking that they want to live? Even if they choose a somewhat disgraceful way of accomplishing it? That's my point. Both the means and the result. Not the starting concept behind it. We all know people want to live. It is human instinct, unless there is a good enough reason for someone to want to end their life.'', he'd elaborate casually. Let's see what Hyde thinks of that.

He would raise an eyebrow. ''Single bond. Somehow, I don't think I understand that. Through what, really? We don't do much together. I don't remember when was the last time we all met at the same time, aside from the battle against Israfel. And being together in a fight is not everything. What kind of a group bond is that, really? Frankly, I tend to only get frustrated when we group up. I work at least decently with everyone separately...but when it comes to us meeting as a group..I don't know. It doesn't sit right with me. Maybe it is your thing, but not mine. I..can feel close to people if it feels right...but, it's easier for me to get that done face to face with them...not through a gathering with more people.'', he would shake his head, before clicking his tongue faintly. ''You know....World's keepers you say...I never really cared about worlds to that extent? I think what matters is people that live in a world. They are the ones that shape it. There's no point in having a world with no people. My choice wouldn't be to focus on worlds too much. As you said, humans have a lot of potential. We can make a world the way we want it to be when it comes down to it. It's the people that matter the most in my opinion.'' He didn't particularly agree with the idea that the name brought. The worlds were never truly his priority. And probably would never be. It just came along with doing things...but if he had to choose..then, he probably wouldn't go for that. Depending on what the choices would be, of course. There were still things thet were below a world.

He would chuckle when Hyde claimed it wasn'ta bout competition. ''No. I think you misunderstood me a little. I didn't really mean that kind of competition...although, maybe some people would do it. What do you know? But..you said you were jealous of Jack. So you did go and compare his team to this one, at least. That counts too. When you do that, it is a form of facing off, just not as sever as open competition. Besides...you do realize we are talking about the same thing in the end? I'm trying to settle this too...just not in the same way as you. I'm not an extrovert like you. I don't need people as much. And...even if. Assuming I went by what you said..many people want just that..not only those you are choosing to call a 'team' of yours. So? In that way, we can just make one huge team, and not make separations between us.'', he would smirk thinly, looking at Hyde with a contemplative expression.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Above and Beyond [Hyde]   Above and Beyond [Hyde] Empty

Back to top Go down

Above and Beyond [Hyde]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next