Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Naito's False Empire EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Naito's False Empire EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Naito's False Empire EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Naito's False Empire EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Naito's False Empire EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Naito's False Empire EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Naito's False Empire EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Naito's False Empire EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Naito's False Empire EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Naito's False Empire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Naito's False Empire Empty
PostSubject: Naito's False Empire   Naito's False Empire EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:19 pm

When the one named Naito arrived within Limbo, he'd find himself in what appeared to be some strange alternate land. He'd be standing in what appeared to be palace of some sort, however there were no subjects whatsoever. It was simply a castle with no one present whatsoever. On a large staircase infront of him would be a throne overlooking the entire empty room. Sitting upon the throne was nothing but a mass of dark energy that seemed to have no purpose. Falling down from the far ceiling above would be large velvet drapes that brushed gently against the stone paved ground. Close behind him, Justine would appear from out of the door, landing with a soft thud. With her book in hand, she'd look around the room with a confused expression.

"Wow, this place is lovely. I wonder if master would consider moving us here in the future."

The Velvet Attendant spoke out loud to herself as she kept her book in hand. What made the palace so strange was the fact there was no noise whatsoever. Not even from outside the room they currently were part of. They were completely alone with no one else... What sort of place was this?

Walking up to Naito, Justine would tape the rim of her book. "Master has informed me that Limbo takes form relevant to those who enter its presence. This empty palace seems to be what's truly in your heart... How strange."

The girl spoke with a quizzical expression upon her face. Before she could continue, the dark mass on the chair would finally begin to take form. It took only several seconds for the darkness to take form. Sitting upon the throne would be a complete duplicate of Naito, though the attire was completely different. Instead, this Naito wore a crown and held a scepter in his hand. He even wore a royal gown. Unlike the true Naito, who's expression was usually emotionless, this Naito held nothing but a sinister smile.

"AH! My royal guests have finally arrived! Welcome to the Tsurinai Empire!" The shadow snickered as he stood up from his throne and twirled his scepter in his hand. "It's about time you've shown up here. I was starting to think I'd be in this castle alone for the rest of my life... " The fake Naito's expression would turn into that of a frown. His eyes seemed to droop, almost as if he was suffering from abit of depression. "I have an empire... but no one to inhabit it. No one wants to be here with me... No one would ever like the real me. I try to dominate those because I'll never have true friends... They would hate me... Just like my parents.." This sudden shift in personality would be alittle offsetting to those watching.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Naito's False Empire   Naito's False Empire EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:40 pm

The false Emperor would cover his face and begin to laugh out loud. "Hehe... Heahahah! Is Tsurinai Naito lonely or not? The million dollar question. I claim I want to lead others in my shining example, but in reality do I even respect myself to do so? I press people away because I know deep down inside, my parents are right. I'm the worst kind of person. I try to use others to my own means as a cover for trying to get close to them because I know if I tried to create a true friendship, I'd be nothing but hurt in the end." The shadow would begin to snicker under its breath as it slowly lowered its hands from its face.

Now his glowing yellow eyes could be seen clear beneath the silver shining hair covering his face. A black mass of energy began to swarm around his body, as a crooked grin came across his face. "I am you after all. Infact, I'm who you truly are. I'm the real Naito, and you're the pathetic fake!" The shadow Naito would fall back and sit upon his throne while laughing out loud. This explosion of black mass would finally smother his entire body before morphing him into something unrecognizable.

Naito's False Empire Abbysal_Emperor_by_JasonEngle

By the end of the laughter, sitting in the throne would be what appeared to be some form of demonic Emperor with a flaming crown and rotten scepter. "I am a shadow... The TRUE Self. If you won't join my empire, then you're not worth my time! I'll crush anyone in my way." Slamming the scepter upon the ground, he'd focus his sites upon his "weaker" self. "I'll put an end to you and your pathetic complex. You'll have plenty of company in the afterlife."

At this time, Justine would open her Persona Compendium. "Naito-kun, this doppelganger is a side of yourself. Though what it says may be skewered, you need to accept it. If you don't it'll continue to lash out and only grow in strength. Together, I'm sure we can handle it. My strength is yours!" With that said, Justine would run to Naito's side and prepare for battle.

---------

(You'll be using Justine in this battle as a practice for fights. She can use any tier 1 skill regardless of element or type. Treat this as a real battle and refer to the battle guide if need be.)

Shadow Naito Stats:

Justine Stats:

Last edited by Philemon on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Naito's False Empire   Naito's False Empire EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:20 pm

The battle had just began, however the small blast of wind was enough to cause the false Emperor to fall out his throne and onto the staircase. "This can't be!" The shadow would yell in disbelief as his power left him, resulting in him turning back into his base form: the form that resembled Naito. Laying on the staircase, he'd look up towards Naito and the female Justine, with wide open eyes. The shadow would lay silent upon the stair case...

Justine would close her book and look towards Naito with a carrying smile. "Heheh... That was easier than I thought it'd be. Your inner self is so weak, Naito-kun. It's only this weak because it's apart from you. It's like the other side of the coin, and belongs with you. You can't keep denying these feelings, because if you don't face them you'll never grow. And you'll surely never accomplish your dream." The Velvet Attendant would place a hand on the boy's shoulder and give a wink. "Now go and talk to yourself. Once you accept it, your Persona will be realized."
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Naito's False Empire   Naito's False Empire EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:35 pm

With the acceptance of your Shadow, Naito has unlocked his power from within...

Naito's shadow has become Jinmu-tennō... The First Emperor of Japan will protect you with his own blade...

The newly found Persona would disappear in a bright flash of light and bathe Naito in its presence. Justine would cross her arms and hold the book against her chest with a smile. "Congratulations, Naito-kun. You've unlocked your potential... With your new found power, can you solve the mystery of 'Limbo', and how it came to be? The disappearances in Ueitawa are directly related to this place... Someone in your world has created this place, and it's up to you to find out who. I wish you luck." The girl would give a smile before everything would begin to glow bright blue. Suddenly everything would go black, and Naito would be transported back home...

[End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naito's False Empire   Naito's False Empire Empty

Back to top Go down

Naito's False Empire
Page 1 of 1