Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Public Thinking - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Public Thinking - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Public Thinking - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Public Thinking - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Public Thinking - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Public Thinking - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Public Thinking - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Public Thinking - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Public Thinking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Public Thinking

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Public Thinking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Thinking   Public Thinking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:38 am

Vera wound kneed a strand of hair between her index finger and thumb as the idol attempted to cheer her up apparently. With his first offer to dance, she shook her head and looked the other way. In all honesty she didn't really know how to dance in the first place. It wasn't every day a boy asked her out to dance and enjoy life; but he did have a point. She did have some good moments in her life, so it wasn't all bad luck. "The sky is falling, huh?" She wasn't expecting a pop idol of all types of people to have such a view on life. But maybe there was more to Katsuro than he was letting on. Well, actual she was completely certain of this; he wasn't just some idol. When he spoke of her beauty again, the violet girl would push her hands down onto her lap and look down towards the table. He was starting to get to her, and her face was beginning to heat up with a red tint. This one was dangerous. When he made the option of telling her his answer if they danced, she sighed and took his hand to follow him to the dance floor.

"I'm not going to lie, I do not know how to dance, Katsuro." She was embaressed by this but shared the information anyway. He didn't seem like the type to judge so she didn't feel so threatened. Vera would let him lead her out to the dance floor, and her cheeks puffed in anxiety and nervousness. "You better give me my answer after this, Katsuro. I will end you if you do not."
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: Public Thinking   Public Thinking - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:30 pm

When she took his hand, the amber eyed boy gave a sly smile and an innocent blink. "Of course, Violet-chan. And no worries, I'll teach you how to dance. It isn't hard in the least." The horn headed boy looked towards the DJ of the night and raised a hand. "DJ-sama! Please put on some close dancing music! Katsu! Katsu! will totally pay you back in the future, ya know!" The pop idol gave the man a thumbs up and the man returned it before changing the fast paced club music into a more easy tone where the people could get abit more close, if you know what I mean. Pulling Vera out onto the dance floor, he'd place his hands on her waist and take a deep breath. "Now Violet-chan, this is dancing 101. First class is slow dancing. It's quite simple. Place your arms around the nape of my neck and just feel the music. It's nothing crazy, it's more about just letting your body follow the rhythm, ya know?" As he explained this, millions of teenage girls were silently dying inside. Katsu! wasn't the type to be such a slow dancer, but he was one to move off impulse. If this impulse lead him into slow dancing with a pretty girl and showing her the ropes, then so be it. "So you wanted to know why I spoke to you, huh? Well you see Violet-chan, I'm like a dog chasing cars. When I see something that interests me, I chase it. I don't know what I'm going to do when I catch it, but I chase it anyway. I guess this is one of those moments, kekeke.." Katsu! gave a sly laugh under his breath as his amber eyes shifted to their corners.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Public Thinking   Public Thinking - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:11 am

When that horned hair boy asked the DJ to put on some close dancing music, the violet girl with give him a glare when he looked back towards her. Was this his plan all along? She didn't feel too comfortable getting too close to others, but she followed along to humour him. Placing her hands behind the nape of his neck, she'd entwine her fingers. Seeing how she was taller than him, she was stuck looking down at him and almost laugh beneath her breath. He had yet to hit puberty apparently. What she should have expected from a child pop star. Regardless, the thief followed the music and swayed her hips back and forth with the beat. Vera wasn't much of a dancer, but she could atleast do this. Whatever it took to get the answers she wanted from the strange boy. When he compared himself to a dog, she raised a brow. But when Katsu continued on and elaborated what he truly meant, Vera's eyes would widen in full surprise. He was more clever than he put on, and that was to be sure. He may have been impulsive but there was a method to his madness that she was curious about. And those golden eyes of his felt all too homey. Like she had a strong sense of nostalgia when just being in their presence. "Kurei Katsuro, you're very weird. But I must say, this is a stress reliever. So thank you. Though I'm not much of a dog person." Vera gave a slight snicker after her comment before taking a breath and closing her eyes. It had been awhile since she was able to even usher out a laugh. The last time she did, it was with Gabriela. Apparently others could be worth the time to be around.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: Public Thinking   Public Thinking - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 8:45 pm

Katsu! coughed on his words when she mentioned she wasn't a dog person. You would think he'd be bothered that she called him strange, but that wasn't the case at all. "You're not that normal yourself, Vera-chan. But that's okay. I mean why look to be something you're not? Being special isn't all that bad, right? Just live to have some fun." The amber eyed boy gave a sly smile as he snapped his fingers towards the DJ who would play music at a faster pace. Giving her some space, the horned boy would extend his hand and give a wink. His body moved along with the beat of the song as the other people in the club began to get abit more wild thanks to the sudden change of genre. The pop idol began to follow through with dance steps he had learned throughout his career. He started with the more simple steps to show to Vera so she could easily follow along. "It's really not hard to dance at all, Vera-chan. Here, just follow along with me. You're gonna wanna start like.." Katsu! moved his hips back and forth with the bass of the song while moving hands around in loose yet controlled patterns.

"When I was on tour, my fellow band mates taught me how to dance. It's really easy once you get used to it. Then it becomes second nature, ya know!" The pop idol took the girl's hand and tug her slightly to bring her into the center of the dance floor to give her abit more room to try it out. With alittle bit of effort, any one could pick up these moves. You didn't need to be a genius or dripping with good looks either. He gave an innocent smile. "Dancing can be seen as a stress reliever, and you know we've been looking for background dancers for our upcoming shows in Ueitawa. I could put a word out there for you, ya know?!"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Public Thinking   Public Thinking - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:49 pm

"Fun?" The girl lamented the word as the music made a sudden change into a more upbeat tune. People began to dance abit more freely and even Katsuro joined them. To think she could ever dance like that. It was embarrassing and caused a redness to come over her nose. Looking away, she shook her head to refuse before having her hand grabbed by the boy. He tugged her out into the center of the dance floor and caused the thief to become even more flustered. She was not the type to be in big crowds, let alone dancing and having fun. Her version of fun was controlled solitude, yet even then she just hated to be alone. There was a big difference between Katsuro and herself; and that was the fact he seemed willing to try anything new while she was very reserved and stuck with what she knew. Vera's face was practically red at this point, as she slowly followed along Katsuro with a half hearted dance and closed eyes. When he offered to have her as a background dancer, she immediately opened her eyes and shook her head. "There's no way I could do something so shameless!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public Thinking   Public Thinking - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Public Thinking
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2