Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Returning Customer [ Vitale / Jackdaw ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
juantamad

juantamad

A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] Empty
PostSubject: A Returning Customer [ Vitale / Jackdaw ]   A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 11:07 pm

[ Vitale, The Hermit  |  Jackdaw, The Devil  | Rank 2 ]

Once again Jackdaw snuck onto the premises of Camp Charrone, garbed in a dirtied and tattered cowl that nearly draped to his feet.  Weaving his way through the slaves and tents of the camp he only had one destination in mind.  

The tent of Vitale, the young man who doubled as a prostitute.  After their first meeting Jack felt inclined to save the body of Vitale after committing sexual acts, perhaps out of guilt.  Perhaps it was out of a mutual respect, seeing as how Vitale was willing to sacrifice his own body and sexuality just to survive.  Either way Vitale refused Jack’s offer to escape the camp, instead claiming it was God’s will he stay.

A blind and idiotic decision, but who was he to question Vitale’s faith.

So to keep to his own word he would check up on the prostitute; seeing how Vitale fared physically and mentally, and if there was any change in mind to accept freedom.  Deviantly, the back of Jack’s mind thought of continuing their working relationship.  Finding the tent where they previously entertained one another, Jack poked his head into the opening, lowering the hood on his cowl, with a beaming fanged grin.

“...Yo.  Miss me?”
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Customer [ Vitale / Jackdaw ]   A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 11:16 pm

Matter of fact, Vitale had awoken not too long before Jack’s arrival. It wasn’t really a day he was feeling optimistic per se but a day alive is a day to cheer on regardless, and so he indulged in his regular morning ritual: praying for God and thanking Him for the chance of experiencing one more day cycle alive without further struggles, for his are no bigger than those of his comrades. Besides, the other fellows who shared the tent with him were nowhere to be seen, probably entertaining themselves with some laborious task, meaning the young slave could, for once, rest… at least until they arrived. Then he’d have to “work” for resources, like he always did. Until then, Vitale chose to stay still, staring the tent’s fragile ceiling that any stronger-than-average gust of wind could bring down. What if he indeed had a choice to run from all of this…? His eyes closed while he remained lying down, wondering… a certain promise ringing at the back of his memories…

His thoughts got interrupted by a ray of clarity from outside illuminating the dark and dusty tent. To his surprise, it was a familiar face and before he noticed, Vitale found himself smiling at the peeking head.

No because I knew you’d come back, but looks like you did”, he answered back, some well-humored sassiness at the tip of his tongue. Sitting on the floor and stretching his arms upwards lazily like a feline, Vitale gestured for Jack to enter quickly. “Hurry and get in, people will see you there!
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Customer [ Vitale / Jackdaw ]   A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 11:53 pm

“I missed that mouth’a yours, in more ways than one.”  Jackdaw quickly shuffled his way in at Vitale’s behest, smiling widely.  Situating himself to seat directly across from the slave, his own languid posture was different from the following tone of his voice.

“I don’t back down on my words, Vitale.  I toldja I’d check up on ya.  Ya doin’ all right?  God takin’ care’a ya?”
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Customer [ Vitale / Jackdaw ]   A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 12:09 am

The indiscreet banter didn’t pass unnoticed, but so didn’t the upcoming comment.

…as He always does. As He has always done, as He always will”, Vitale smiled in an atypical tender way. So Jack was indeed genuinely caring about him? Hard to believe. All because of a first meeting? Even harder. But there he was and as skeptical as Vitale could be about human emotions and intentions…it did lift some grain of hope and admiration in his tiny heart.

I’m doing fine as you can see. Woke up not too long ago, nothing much to do either… Even in this camp sometimes it feels like time drags”, he said, sighing, returning his glance to Jack right after. “ You didn’t come just to check on me nor to try and convince me to run away with you, did you? Be honest, I’m no dumb kid
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Customer [ Vitale / Jackdaw ]   A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 12:22 am

“...Why would I lie to ya.  If I was gonna force ya outta this camp, I woulda done so already.  ‘Sides, what’s the harm in checkin’ up on ya?  You’re a grown man, sure, but still a slave whorin’ his body out.  For all I know ya’d be gone the next day I left.” The truth and blunt delivery in Jack’s words held nothing back.  He had no intention of forcing Vitale or anyone to do something against their will.

“Now you be honest with me.  What’s so special ‘bout bein’ here that God wants ya to stay?  His plan really for ya to be a workin’ man?”
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Customer [ Vitale / Jackdaw ]   A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 12:32 am

Oi, halt there! I know how to handle myself well enough, Mr. Knight-in-a-shining-armor”, he scoffed. The tone Jack used didn’t sit well and made Vitale frown, instantly. If he wanted to provoke the hustler, he succeeded, but not for free. “His plan is not for me to indulge in sins. His plan is for me to help these people… I do it because I must, not for God, but for me”, he continued, a little less cantankerous in his approach and more… submissive. Regretful, even. “I know I could go to Hell for this, but God knows this is just a means to an end, to His end. He knows what’s in our hearts, Jack, if I had another way to survive in here, I would do so… But I don’t. This allowed me to stay alive up to this point and each day alive is one more chance to do His bidding. We fight with the weapons we have at reach.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Customer [ Vitale / Jackdaw ]   A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 12:59 am

Jackdaw immediately felt the escalation in conversation, only for Vitale to subdue it a bit. Scratching the back of his head, he simply stared Vitale in the eye. “Listen, I don’t know shit ‘bout your religion, so sorry if ya took offense. All I know is that I don’t think any God would want someone to live a life as a slave. Sure ya might be helpin’ others, but I feel there’s more to your life than that, is all.”

Jack shook his head. He didn’t come here to argue.

“Anyway, forget I said anythin’. Jus’ know I ain’t tryna challenge your faith or whatever- I jus’ wanted to know what you’re still doin’ here- and I got that answer.”
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Customer [ Vitale / Jackdaw ]   A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 1:11 am

Challenge my faith? Who’s to know you aren’t part of this faith? Part of His plans? Or do you seriously think we met by chance?”, he said, with a certainty that hardly would show otherwise, if only to speak about his biggest passion, the love for the one thing that kept him alive all this time, God Himself.

You don’t have to worry so much. If I were to be killed, I would be dead long ago. Look at me, people might think I can’t fight at all, scrawny and all that. But”, he pulled from the pocket from his shorts something. A small knife, with a handler of religious decoration that made it fancier than deadly, but a knife still. “I know how. No demon nor human have done anything to me… Well, not dangerous things anyway.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Customer [ Vitale / Jackdaw ]   A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 11:46 pm

“I happen to think we make our own fates, if we’re goin’ by belief.  So your God or my own will- either one brought us here- but I know for damn sure my choices mattered.” Again, Jackdaw wasn’t trying to rile up Vitale, but he knew what drove him forward.  Certainly any God that had taken to him had long since abandoned him.  That only left his own trust and ability in himself to carry onward.

“Ah, I mistook that for somethin’ else earlier,” Jack noted at Vitale’s reveal of his knife.  Of course he was half lying- there was caution regarding anyone and everyone while living on the surface- but he appreciated the fact that Vitale had a means to defend himself.  Only more of a reason to be attracted.  A coy smile and wink followed of course, “So you’re good with your hands and mouth.”
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Customer [ Vitale / Jackdaw ]   A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 7:20 pm

All of our choices matter”, Vitale said, agreeing with Jack for once. “That’s the joy of free will God gives us. If I hadn’t decided to come to this camp in first place, I wouldn’t have met you. If I hadn’t decided to stay for God, you wouldn’t have to come again. I only met you because I chose to follow God”, he smiled to Jack, in a much tenderer tone. Until, of course, Jack shifted the topic to a malicious remark that made Vitale lift his eyebrow with an equally sassy attitude. “I’m good with everything you wish, babe, as long as you give me what I need. You don’t have to stick with just the mouth, you know...
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Customer [ Vitale / Jackdaw ]   A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 11:53 pm

“In that case I’m glad you’re a God followin’ man. Somebody’s gotta be I guess.” Jackdaw warmly grinned in return; although his beliefs didn’t coincide with Vitale’s, they had plenty of other things in common. Like a mouthful of cheekiness, followed by a playful professionalism. In response to Vitale’s suggestion Jack opened up his cowl, revealing a spare cantine and a cloth wrapped about some dried rabbit meat.

“I mean, as long as ya don’t hate me for wantin’ what I want. I don’t wanna feel guilty when ya say this is God’s plan for ya, yet ya feel uncomfortable or don’t really wanna do it.”
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Customer [ Vitale / Jackdaw ]   A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 7:38 pm

Seeing what Jack had to offer in exchange for his “services", Vitale took quick interest in, enough to leave his apathetic position in his improvised bed and crawl his way to Jack, like a panther ready to pounce. “You give me what I want... I give you what you want... we both get happy.. no? There's nothing to hate about it”, his voice tone dragging with second intentions, just like his smile shifted, from the formerly genuine feeling to a more mischievous, coy outline. “Now... what is it that you want? Hm?
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Customer [ Vitale / Jackdaw ]   A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 12:24 am

“...Your company, of course.” Jackdaw replied honestly with a fanged grin and didn’t bother with the exact details.  The two of them knew exactly what they were after.  So long as Vitale didn’t feel any remorse or disinterest in the matter, Jack would comply with their working relationship.

“C’mere and let’s make each other happy.”
Back to top Go down
Dommie

Dommie

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Customer [ Vitale / Jackdaw ]   A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 8:41 am

Vitale’s hands would then swiftly slide over Jack's shoulders up to his neck, where they stayed. His eyes stared at the man's until they suddenly closed as his expression changed, lips moving in na uncomprehensible manner. It suddenly ended and the seriousness from his praying moment gave in to a large seductive, confident smile. His eyes opened again. “Do what you want... I'm in your hands now...

May God forgive him this time again...

[...]
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Customer [ Vitale / Jackdaw ]   A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 11:45 pm

After finishing their salacious tryst, Jackdaw once again sat at the edge of the tent, topless, smoking a clove cigarette, letting its sweet scent air out their lust. Incredibly satisfied to suppress his indulgent desires, he stared at Vitale in the aftermath.

“Those words you whispered before we started- they were a prayer- yeah. Care to share with me what you were tellin’ God?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Returning Customer [ Vitale / Jackdaw ]   A Returning Customer  [ Vitale / Jackdaw ] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Returning Customer [ Vitale / Jackdaw ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next