Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar] Empty
PostSubject: Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar]   Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar] EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:04 pm

The door to the velvet room would open and a female figure would step out. Her long hair would flow backwards as she moved away from the door, opening her compendium; three cards would appear floating in the air above the book; two of the death arcana and one of the hermit. These were her guest’s personas that she could use, although one of the death arcana cards was her initial compendium persona, Charon. Which was one she could use as she pleased, the area she appeared to arrive in was the Disproportional Plains. The platform she stood on seemed to be a far corner, she guessed she was in block 12 but she could be wrong. In any case, if the one she was trying to guide would show up she would nod at him and speak. “This is limbo, no mercy should be shown. You fight with all your strength; this should be easy with your abilities” With that the cards that were still hovering over the attendants book would slowly fall into said compendium and she would close it, placing it under her arm. She would walk in front of the boy if he followed her until they reached the first group of shadows. She would open her compendium and the three cards would float out and orbit her. “These are shadows, prepare for battle”

Shi’s Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar]   Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar] EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:03 pm

As Hibiki had decided to follow Shi, he had eventually found himself in a strange place. Right at that moment, she decided to enlighten him. Well, at least partially. She called this place Limbo, which was a nice thing to know, although it wasn't much of help. That still didn't explain what it was. And what was more, he had been right when he assumed she wanted to fight. Though, she said it wouldn't be hard for him, so maybe it wasn't going to be that bad. Well, all in all he wasn't going to mind it too much as long as she didn't make him fight fellow humans. That he wouldn't want to do.

''Okay, if you say so. Although I wonder, what this Limbo, as you call it, actually is?'' he asked her as he followed closely behind her, not wanting to get lost in this strange place, as he doubted he would know how to find his way back. After that, he just walked on, looking around, even though it didn't help him in figuring this place out. It didn't take long before they came to a stop though. Hibiki looked warily towards the creatures Shi called shadows. Just what had he gotten himself into this time? He was still kind of confused, but he had a feeling this wasn't a time for messing around. He guessed he'd probably find out very soon, if they were going to actually fight these...shadows. ''Yeah, right.'' With that, he tried to mentally prepare for battle. He wasn't yet sure just what he was going to do, as Shi didn't elaborate on the means of fighting, but he was going to do...something. Yeah, he just needed to figure this out before attempting an actuall attack.

Stats:

Move:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar]   Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar] EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:43 pm

Shadows Block the Pathway - PvS phase combat

Venus Eagle 1:

Thrashing Drive:

Venus Eagle 2:
Back to top Go down
Detective Akiyama

Detective Akiyama

PostSubject: Re: Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar]   Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar] EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:04 am

Shi would open her compendium and casually flip through the pages. “You are a prime persona user; the slightest thought of your potential could summon your persona. Why don’t you try it, call out your persona.” A small persona card would float up in front of the attendant as the rest continued to orbit her. She would move the compendium she held under it before quickly pushing it up towards the tarot card, smashing it. A shattering sound of glass would be heard as blue mist surrounded the attendant. The ground would open up in front of them and a river would flow down. A small boat would float down stream as Charon sat inside slowly paddling downstream. When he came to the middle, he raised his ore into the air. “I don’t have all day, get on.” If the spell hit any of the shadows, their ‘soul’ would be floated down stream and towards the underworld. The river disappeared and the scene was normal, next Shi would repeat the process and Charon would again appear. Spinning around, he would raise his ore and ice would begin to drop out of the ‘sky’ around the enemies.

Shi's Stats:

Chance of missing Venus Eagle 1:

Chance of missing Thrashing Drive:

Chance of missing Venus Eagle 2:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar]   Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar] EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:43 pm

Hibiki gave Shi a side glance as she actually decided to say something useful in this situation. She didn't answer his previous question, but there obviously wasn't time for him to address it. Not at that particular moment. He wasn't stupid enough to make small talk while they were being attacked by monsters, or shadows as they were apparently called. In a way, it was a fitting name. Hibiki definitely wouldn't call them pleasing to look at.

While he heard Shi basically tell him what to do, he waited a moment, watching what she did. Only for a little while, though. As fancy as the sight was, he had to do something too when he was already there. Just standing there would look dumb, that he was certain of. Well, she wanted him to summon his Persona, so he could start with that. ''Just think about it, eh? Let's see....''

As cliche as it sounded, it did work. A roar was heard as the white tiger Byakko emerged from a blue mist, its fangs bared as it stared down the shadows. Before Hibiki managed to collect himself for an actual action, Shi's Persona had already banged them up pretty bad, from what he could see. But since he had already pulled the summon, he might as well attack too, just in case those shadows hadn't had enough. It'd be unpleasant if they still got up and managed a counterattack. ''...'' With that, Byakko casually snapped its tail, letting a few lightning bolts zap the shadows from the sky.

Hibiki's stats:

Attack used:

Chance of missing Venus Eagle 1:

Chance of missing Thrashing Drive:

Chance of missing Venus Eagle 2:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar]   Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar] EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:46 pm

-Shadows Destroyed. Pathway is Open.-
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar]   Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar] EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:51 pm

Hibiki watched as the shadows disappeared, overwhelmed by the attacks the Personas unleashed on them. At the very least, Hibiki had to admit that this strange world was quite intriguing, even though it was apparently dangerous. He wasn’t sure he wanted to know what would happen if they couldn’t defeat those creatures. Then again, Shi seemed confident about this, so there wasn’t much to worry about, unless she was just pretending.

As much as he would have liked to go further and see what this all was about, he had a long day and didn’t particularly feel like it. And fighting required focus if he didn’t want to get himself in trouble. Relying on others wasn’t something he enjoyed doing, and he had no idea how would Shi react if he was taking too much time on a battlefield. It would be for the better to call it a day and come back on another occasion. It would also give him some time to think on this, and maybe get prepared better if he were to come back.

‘‘As nice as this place is, there are still other things I need to do. I appreciate you showing me this, but I think it’ll be better to come here another day, okay?‘‘ he said, trying to sound apologetic, as she probably wanted to go in farther. Though, she could go without him if she wanted to. That was up to her though, and he waved her goodbye as he turned backwards to go back where thy came from. Thankfully, they hadn’t walked far in yet, so he wouldn’t have to walk too much. Which was a good thing, because it minimized the chances of more shadows popping out during the short trip. That would certainly be unpleasant.

((OOC : Sorry for running off like this, but I don't have the time to wait that long >.>))

Move:
Back to top Go down
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar]   Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar] EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:49 pm

The shadows would be defeated, soon the attendant would turn to the persona user, her voided eyes would look up and down him as if analyzing him. "Last time I came to this place, I had almost perished. I dearly apologize for over killing those shadows. I now realize I should have let you attack first..." The attendant would hold her compendium up into the air, it would float out of her hand and slowly turn into a blue mist before disappearing. She would dust her hands off before looking towards the boy. "I would love to go deeper into limbo, what with your Prime Persona we could actually survive, but I have duties I must attend to in the mortal world. I do hope you understand." With out another word the Attendant would walk back towards the entrance, moving through the velvet room door and out of limbo.

Movement:

((Let me just tell you how terrible I feel. A lot of things have happened recently and every time I come on here and post, I always forgot this topic. I didn't mean to make you wait just life has stopped me from doing anything...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar]   Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar] Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me explain... [Safi/Nyar]
Page 1 of 1