Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar) Empty
PostSubject: The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar)   The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar) EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 8:41 pm

Gabby was a member of the anime club, despite her never really going to the meetings. She didn’t want to be around all the people when push came to shove. That was her reasoning anyway, but with the two recent murders in the school she would have to put that aside. Right now, she needed to know why this was happening. There were no leads on one death, but the other still had one that she knew about. He had to be pulled out of the class before and she could sort of hear what he said before. Sao had been interviewed right outside their classroom. He heard the principal’s last words, so he had to know something. Gabby showed up a bit early, hoping to catch Sao by himself. Right now, she just needed answers. She would just have to pray that he heard the finally fight he had.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar)   The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:42 pm

Sao sat in the clubroom by himself, dressed in regular clothes for once. He sat in the front of the empty clubroom with his head being supported by his propped up hand, and a bored look on his face. No one had been coming to club ever since the disappearances and murder that happened, so he felt like there was no reason to be getting dressed up. When he saw Gabby enter the classroom his fact lit up for a second, as he jumped up from his seat with a smile. "Gabby-chan! Atleast someone showed up! And how lucky am I that it was the prettiest girl in class!" The boy's womanizing habits were still there in the bleak of times, as he walked across the club room and took her hands in his own. "Please come in! Do you want to draw? Or how about watch this cool new anime I've been into?" The boy was ecstatic to have company for once.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar)   The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:19 pm

The club was empty, which she did not expect. Maybe since people stopped coming she would have to start coming more often. To her relief, and slight terror, Sao was still there though. He actually looked like a he, which baffled her more than anything. Honestly, it baffled her more than when he took her hands in his own. She actually felt a bit bad that she had only come to get information when she saw his face light up. As much as it was a pain to be hit on, she had to smile that there was someone in this school who wasn’t losing their happy face because of the murders. Though, she understood that getting worried because of it was a reasonable human reaction. Maybe she could stay, but she had to remember get what she came for, “I’d love to see whatever anime you’ve been in to. I haven’t found any good new ones recently.”

She had an idea how this would work. If she asked him as though it were just a passing question, he would probably more likely to give her an answer. That was, if he actually heard anything. She would wait until later during the club meeting, whenever it seemed like her question was just a passing statement, “It seems you’re having problems with the police? Please don’t tell me you’ve become a criminal.” It was obvious by her tone that she was joking.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar)   The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:12 pm

Sao's face lit up when she was interested in the anime he had been watching recently. Taking her hand, the boy lead her over to the seats infront of the TV. "Here, take a seat Gabby-chan! I'll get the DVD. I went to a festival a year ago and bought a whole lot of stuff. I just now started paying attention to it haha. I know it's strange, but I found some really cool anime in it! Sadly the festival was cancelled this year thanks to all the disappearance stuff, but hopefully it starts up again in the summer." Sao walked over to the table and reached into his bag to remove snacks and the DVD. As he was still preparing things he got the next question from the girl, but he didn't turn around to look. "Mm, I thought I did, but luckily they just wanted to ask me a question." Sao removed the DVD, it being one of the cliche Magical Girl type animes, and he would slide to the TV with starts in his eyes. "I'm thinking about cosplaying as her soon. It's gonna be awesome! Gabby-chan, you should cosplay with me too. I could always use a lovely lady to accompany me to these events!" He was surely enthusiastic as he slipped the DVD into the player.
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar)   The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:51 am

Sao’s constant happiness and excitement was making this hard on Gabby. She could only feel tinges of guilt boiling over at her absence in this club’s activity. She couldn’t lose track of her reason for being her though, “Sorry, I’m not much of a cosplayer. I think it takes a lot more courage than I have in me. But, I’m sure you’d look good if you dressed up as her. You’re a good cosplayer, after all.” She looked away quickly, trying to think of how to get to her reason for being here, “If you don’t mind me asking, what did they ask you about?” She knew this question would be harder to answer, as the police didn’t usually take kindly to having their crime investigation being snooped on by a fourteen year old.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar)   The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:35 am

Sao gave a few blinks and then turned away as if upset. "Ugh, you're the second person to ask me that this week. Is it really so important?" The young boy rubbed his arm as he looked up at Gabby. "They just wanted to ask me questions about the Principal's murder. I didn't kill him or anything if that's what you're thinking."
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar)   The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar) EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 12:08 am

“No. I don’t think you murdered the principal. I was just wondering why they thought to ask you.” She would look away trying to let the awkwardness between them die down a bit, “Besides, It’s not everyday the president of the anime club gets questioned by the police. You did seem rather upset at them for some reason when pulled you out of class.” Then, she realized what he had said, “Wait. I’m the second person to ask you? Who was the first?” It was really strange that someone had already thought to ask Sao, but she couldn’t guess who it was.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar)   The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar) EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 1:34 am

Sao blinked at Gabby before tilting his head and thinking to himself. "Umm, I think it was a member of student council. I figured since it was the council, it'd be okay to tell. Why do you want to know, Gabby?" Sao wasn't the smartest boy, but even he was getting suspicious of his fellow Anime Club member. Did she only come to ask him questions and not spend time talking about things they enjoyed? The blonde sighed and stood up from his chair. "I get it.. You just want to talk about the case. I'm sorry Gabby, but things have come up. I'll be leaving, please lock up the club room when you're finished." The young President stuffed his supplies in his bag before grabbing the strap and leaving the room abruptly. He was obviously upset.
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar)   The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar) EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 1:53 am

A member of the student council? She didn’t know any of them well enough to guess at who it was, “I was just wondering.” She looked away quickly. The mood between them was dying, and it died completely when Sao spoke up again. He had figured out that she had originally come just to get information. She couldn’t deny his words, but she did feel like staying and was hoping to finally be part of an actual club meeting, “Sao, I-” He left before she could finish. She lowered her head and sighed. She was starting to get along with people, and now she was blowing it already. She picked herself up and left, locking to door behind her liked he asked. She was really bad at this getting along with people thing.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar)   The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar) Empty

Back to top Go down

The last thing he said? (Phile/Nyar)
Page 1 of 1