Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly)   Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly) EmptyMon May 24, 2021 11:22 pm

the Velvet room was alive with activity as the Waddle-dee's ran about preparing the place, after a long time they would son be having guests, and even now a pair of Waddle-doo's were getting a group of Waddle-dee's together to go invite one such guest to the Velvet Room.

The Velvet room was a very nice place, at least the area the Waddle-dee's and Waddle-doo's used as it had the look of an open clearing with trees around, all things that harkened back to the time before the fall, it was a relaxing place, and perfect for the little nature spirits to feel at home.

"Okay Waddle-dee's we are going now to go invite the newest guest, so best behavior everyone.... Blinky this means you..." the blue Waddle-doo said to an orange Waddle-doo standing next to it as it gently poked it's side.

The second Waddle-doo flailed for a second to keep it's balance from the sudden pokings but managed to keep it's feet "Hey I am always on my best behavior" they replied with a little pout.

"Riiiiiight.... well then lets go!" the first Waddle-doo said as the door appeared and the group walked out of the Velvet Room and out into the real world.

The door appeared inside a building and the troupe walked out being careful to not make to much noise as they filed out of the Velvet Room, all told there was fifty Waddle-dee and two Waddle-doo, they wanted her to feel welcome after all, they hadn't had guests in a very long time.

As they stepped out they exited the Velvet Room door inside an abandoned building, and after they checked the room they found Beverly sleeping in one of the corners, the door to the Velvet Room having materialized near the real door into the room. The waddle-dee's started to get ready to greet her, standing in formation to spell out "hello" while the Waddle-doo got ready to invite her to the velvet room as soon as she woke up

"Umm... Your absolutely sure this is a good Idea? I mean... what if she freaks out? there are suddenly a lot of things in this room after all..." the one Waddle-doo said to the other.

"Oh don't worry, she will be groggy and why would she just blindly attack anything near her when she wakes up? that's just foolish over cautious thinking Blinky" the other said as they waited for Beverly to awake.
Back to top Go down
rustytengo

rustytengo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly)   Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly) EmptyTue May 25, 2021 12:14 am

Be it because of demon attacks that could happen at anytime or because of nightmares Beverly has never slept heavily since her vault was destroyed. So when things entered her sleeping area she sensed it. She acted as though she was a still a sleep with her hand on her fun, as whatever it was shuffled about the room. Once she heard the shuffling stop and something started to talk she popped up and fired her gun. Missing of course since her shot went right over the heads the hoard of small round creatures that where in her sleeping placed.

Despite being surprised by the appearance of the creatures she leveled her gun at the creatures. "If you demons think I'll let you kill me in my sleep your wrong!" she said ready to shoot the first one that moved.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly)   Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly) EmptyTue May 25, 2021 12:30 am

As the person fired their gun above their heads the Waddle-dee's looked up to her and waved, not seemingly phased at all and one Waddle-doo looked to were she fired while the second looked at her and waved as well. Though when she pointed the gun at them and mentioned Demon's the first Waddle-doo looked around the empty room "DEMONS WHERE!! WADDLE-DEE'S PROTECT THE HUMAN!!" he called as the Waddle-dee's Immediately pulled out parasols and bows and spears and ran to the windows and to the door and got ready to defend the human they had come to invite to the Velvet Room.

The other Waddle-doo meanwhile was looking at the gun and when the other ordered the Waddle-dee's to defend the human the one looking at the gun gently tapped them on the side and guided them to turn around "What is it Blinky? we don't have time to be silly there are Demons threatening the human!" the rather oblivious Waddle-doo said to the one gently turning them around.

"I.... don't think she seen demons... I think she means us" the Waddle-doo apparently called Blinky said as they finished turning the other one around.

the Waddle-doo looked at the gun confused then up at the human "Wait we aren't demons we are Waddle-doo's and they are Waddle-dee's and we are here to invite you to the Velvet Room Human who... umm..who.... one second..." the Waddle-doo then took out a notepad and flipped it a few pages and started to read, a very stilted reading pace like someone reading a script... because it kinda was. "We are here to invite you to the Velvet Room Human who has awaken to the power that lies inside them... the power to Fight back the darkness and to face the demons... we are your Attendants at the Velvet Room, assigned to aid you in understanding your new powers" it read as it looked back up at Beverly with a smile.

"See we are your Friends!" it said cheerfully as it seemed totally oblivious to the danger that was pointing right at it.

"So please don't shoot us... that would hurt..." the second Waddle-doo said as it continued to look at the gun clearly worried about it.

Last edited by Sosina on Tue May 25, 2021 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rustytengo

rustytengo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly)   Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly) EmptyTue May 25, 2021 1:51 am

Beverly was caught off guard by the reaction the creatures. She watched them run about dumbfounded lowering her gun just bit still ready to use it if it was a trick. "Well you look a lot like demons to me admittedly a kind I haven't seen but humans don't look like this and what the world is the Velvet Room. I've never heard of anything like that." Beverly said as she watched the waddles-dee's throughout the room and smiled a bit. Even she couldn't help but be amused by them.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly)   Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly) EmptyTue May 25, 2021 2:56 am

The Waddle-dee's where all standing at the windows two to three at each one, and the others were ready by the door to intercept any Demons that tried to get in to attack the human they were sent to invite to the Velvet Room, Each Waddle-dee ready to fight till the last if they had to, after all they would be fine in the end, it was the Human that was vulnerable, and they were not about to let them be targeted by demons.

The Waddle-doo's meanwhile continued to look at Beverly and her gun, the one staring at the gun visibly relaxing as she lowered it even slightly, seemingly letting out a little thankful sigh and closing it's eye for a moment before looking back up at Beverly

The other Waddle-doo though was already speaking "We are not Demons we are Nature spirits, and the Velvet Room is the place people like you can learn about your power, we live there since the whole debacle with the demons started, it was to keep the Waddle-dee's safe and we of course had to go with them, I mean look at them they are so helpless without us and..." the Waddle-doo started to prattle on.

the other Waddle-doo which had been called Blinky several times so far looked at the one Prattling on and gently poked him "your not really answering her question.... hello?... Inky?....Yup... he's lost to us..." it said as it poked the one apparently called Inky, and then shook it's head... body? and then looked back up to Beverly "The Velvet Room is the place people with the powers you have awoken can go to learn more about their powers, it's also a place that can provide aid and supplies in your fight against the demons... You never heard of it before because only people that have awoken their inner power are invited to it, and only they can see the Door to the Velvet Room itself see?" the little Waddle-doo said as it pointed to the gently Shimmering door near the normal door into the room.
Back to top Go down
rustytengo

rustytengo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly)   Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly) EmptyTue May 25, 2021 4:22 am

Beverly relaxed a little more as the ones called Blinky and Inky talked. Nature spirts sure she could believe that there where demons around after all. The thing the caught her attention the most was the talk of supplies she could get in this Velvet Room. "So that door over there is what leads to the Velvet Room?" She asked noting the blue door that wasn't there when she went to sleep. "And by power you mean that...thing that appeared...came out of me a bit ago?" she continued her gun dropping fully away from the creatures.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly)   Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly) EmptyTue May 25, 2021 4:42 am

Inky continued to prattle on about the Waddle-dee's going on about how many there were, how many different Variants, the many different weapons they used, even their color differences, but it was all just the Waddle-doo prattling on about a topic that hadn't come up and the one Named Blinky just looked at him a moment with a look on it's face that said "really?"

Then the Waddle-doo looked up to Beverly once more as she asked about the door it pointed out, and the thing that appeared, which it assumed was her persona that she had awoken to before to have been allowed an invitation "Yes that door leads to the Velvet Room, and We are some of the Attendants there, not all Attendants look like us of course... we are just the most numerous due to our situation, and as for that thing that came out of you, we can talk more about that in the Velvet Room were we can also show you the supplies" the Waddle-doo said happily as the girl lowered her gun finally.

Inky meanwhile had continued to prattle on "... And don't even get me started on Others, they all found ways to hide but I told them the Velvet Room would be safer... though from what I heard they all survived, so that's good it means nature will return to normal eventually once the Demons are dealt with... SO are you ready to accept your invitation?" the Prattling Waddle-doo said hopefully, it's large eye practically shining with hope.[/color]
Back to top Go down
rustytengo

rustytengo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly)   Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly) EmptyThu May 27, 2021 2:02 am

Beverly shook her head as the waddle-doo prattled on as she shouldered her gun. "I'll give this Velvet room a trial run i guess. Though if it ends up as some sort of trap you will be the one I take out first." she said gesturing for the waddle-doo's to go first.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly)   Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly) EmptyThu May 27, 2021 2:21 pm

The one Waddle-doo who was looking hopefully at Beverly gave a little salute "Got it, I am not worried cause this isn't a trap we were sent to invite you to the Velvet Room in the first place... Waddle-dee's Stand down there is no danger, our Guest has accepted the invitation, so lets go" they called to the Waddle-dee's who all turned around to look at them and the girl, they all gave a little nod and salute as their weapons vanished and they all headed towards the door to the Velvet Room With the One Waddle-doo. "Come on Blinky!" they called to the other waddle-dee as they headed through the door.

the Remaining Waddle-doo looked at Beverly "Thank you very much, I didn't want to get shot, it would hurt, and I probably would have been sent back to try to invite you again after I got back" it said as it scooted over to the door and held it open "Come on into the Velvet Room, your invitation has been accepted and we are ready to help" he said cheerfully as he stepped through the door and waited looking hopefully and happily at Beverly.

If she walked through she would find herself in a clearing of a forest, with Green healthy grass growing and flowers as well as small insects like Butterflies fluttering around, there was also a gentle breeze and the warm sun in the sky, the scent of wildflowers was on the gentle breeze as well. Or at least that's how it looked, this was just the section of the Velvet Room the Waddle-dee's and Waddle-doo's were given to live in, they worked all over the Velvet Room area though.
Back to top Go down
rustytengo

rustytengo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly)   Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly) EmptyFri May 28, 2021 6:22 am

Beverly followed the Dee's and Doo's through the door. She was taken aback but the sight that she saw. While she has seen many different landscapes some beautiful in there own way for being demon invested but this place was different it felt...calm...safe she really couldn't think of the right words for it.

She kind of just stood there taking the sight in for almost a full minute or two before speaking. "This definitely wasn't what I had in mind for a place called the Velvet Room. " she said walking a bit further in. She watched her steps she didn't' want to trample anything here. "How could you have any supplies here that would be used to fight demons?" she asked more out of surprised that anything that could be used as a weapon could be made here.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly)   Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly) EmptyFri May 28, 2021 10:36 pm

"Oh this is just our space in the Velvet Room, we can take you to the main area were we have things that can aid you, like a shop to spend the VC you are likely to find when you defeat Demons, one of out co-workers runs the shop" Inky said as they guided Beverly across the plain, as they walked she could see groups of Waddle-dee's sleeping or playing around in the grass with the Waddle-doo's, sometimes some just sitting there and nomming on some of the wild berries, but one thing that would be eye catching is that where ever a Waddle-dee or Waddle-doo walked after it passed the ground would seem healthier, rather then trampled.

"Yes in fact I have seen some of the Waddle-dee working on a little shop they call the Waddle-deepot, though I don't think it's up and running yet. BUT we have many items that can help you in your fight against the demons, we even have things that can make you stronger, but sadly they do cost Velvet Coins, however when you defeat demons and shadows you should get some.." Blinky said with a sage nod at they reached the middle of the clearing and at the far end a large door could be seen "Ah here we go this will take us into the main area of the Velvet room" Blinky said as they picked up their pace.... but then tripped and fell with a squeaky toy sound.

"Great way to show our reliability there Blinky..." Inky said as Waddle-dee's helped Blinky back up as the group got to the door.
Back to top Go down
rustytengo

rustytengo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly)   Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly) EmptySat May 29, 2021 5:58 pm

"Hu" Beverly said as she followed them.  "Guess they really are nature spirits." She mused under her breath. She wondered what type of items these creatures could make and was about to ask until Blinky fell. She did her best to not laugh but couldn't hold it in and giggled as she followed them though the door if they opened it.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly)   Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly) EmptySat May 29, 2021 6:15 pm

Blinky seemed a bit dizzy from faceplanting and kind of wobbled his way to the door and gently pushed it open, the room beyond looked like a rather nice park with more Waddle-Dee's and Waddle-Doo's wandering around with Blinky still being Wobbly and dizy Inky started to speak first "This is the main area of the Velvet room, this place is a place in the mind, but also real, at least that's what it says here...." the little creature said as it was once more reading from the notebook like an bad actor reading strait from a script. "Ummm.. oh here... With the Velvet Coins you recieve from slaying Demons and Shadows you can purchase many of the wares we have here to aid you in combat, all of which are made here in the Velvet Room"

The Waddle-doo's lead her over to what looked like an old fashioned Lemonade stand and they hopped up onto the counter... well Inky did, Blinky just leaned against the side of the stand for a bit before some Waddle-dee's helped them up [color=purple["Come on Blinky snap out of it"[/color] Inky said gently poking Blinky.

After a moment Blinky shook his head and seemed to clear up and look around "Oh we are here already... But yes this is the velvet Shop, welcome, there will also soon be the Waddle-deepot where you can get things like Super Apples and Maximum Tomatoes made by the Wadde-dee's as well as charms and the like" he said happily.

"All of which will be available at the Waddle-deepot for a nominal feeee~" Inky said rather rapidly and a bit more quietly then normal.
Back to top Go down
rustytengo

rustytengo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly)   Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly) EmptyMon May 31, 2021 12:08 am

"Hmm... I think I got some of the coins you are talking about from fighting a few demons a bit back." Beverly said after she listened the explanation. "So how will I be able to get back here once I leave? Do i just wait for you lot to show up again or is there a certain place i got to go to get here?" she asked considering if she was going to try and buy anything. She was still a bit unsure about things but hey it didn't seem like it was a trap after all so it was fine to get some more information
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly)   Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly) EmptyMon May 31, 2021 7:57 pm

Inky nodded rapidly "YES! the Coins will come to you as you defeat demons and Shadows, they are very handy, we take them in exchange for goods sold here at the Commodities shop such as healing medicine and things to help your mind recover" he said before stopping his nodding and looking rather dizzy from nodding so rapidly and sitting down so he didn't fall off the counter.

Blinky gently pats the dizzy Inky for a moment to help them settle before looking up at Beverly, "Oh right well that's the fun part there are doors all over the place! Each Vault has a door, there's also a door within Hotel Verlain, a door inside the Gentilly and Saint-Denise Subway stations, you just go up to those doors and use this Key and you will be able to enter" Blinky said as they held up the Blue key looking quite happy.

"Please stop the world I wanna get off" Inky mumbled as they leaned back and just laid on their back waiting for the dizzy to go away.

"Just be careful, when you use the door your body stays outside and your mind enters the room, so make sure your safe when you do it okay?" Blinky warned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly)   Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly) Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Velvet room (Waddle-dee/doo squad and Beverly)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next